Weak rhymes with critique

Weak rhymes with critique.

Attached: download (4).jpg (225x225, 7.31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eQoJMDByxTc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Your shitpost is weak.

Okay but what does that have to do with anything?

Is it true that butch hartman hates fanart?

He doesn't like being surpassed.

yall obsessed with this dude just because he doesn't like being shown pedofag fanart

How is he still getting works after all the controversies he went through?

kek

On the old Butch Hartman forums, he banned people who made shipping art or ships he doesn't approve of.

I hope so. I like seeing people get mad at him.

Yeah user, he really broke it big with Fairly Odder series. That shits a game changer for Butch and his career.

I'm on both sides of this. Butch is a fucking moron who deserves criticism, but then there's the crowd of manchildren who post the same shitposts and critiques again and again to every single Twitter or YouTube video he makes, as if they're delusional enough that it will change his mind or hurt him in anyway. Both sides are uneducated delusional morons who think they're way more important than they actually are. Some are still demanding he "Pay Kuro" even though he paid him 2 years ago. It's a three ring circus.

>ships he doesn't approve of.
Such as?

Not since Randy Stair

Well to be fair, the only controversies he's been in are extremely tame. He didn't get caught spouting racial slurs or homophobic slurs, he didn't get caught grooming someone. The only thing he's done is his Oaxis scandal (Which he sort of delivered on) and accidentally copying someone's fanart which was the first result on Google images. Oh and he's a Christian so people assume he's a homophobe.

Really, that's not enough to ruin someone's career

I can't remember exactly, but most of them were two characters getting gay.

Based Hartman

Based Hartman btfoing fags

I remember two now. One was Danny and Tuck. Another way AJ and Chester.

I remember this quote. Makes me laugh

>Anthony 4
Are you a troll, or is ya really him?

Attached: BLOODY F OFF MATE.png (375x470, 162.11K)

Yet he makes and sells fanart of characters from other series in his style.
What a fucking hypocrite.

But when Butch draws it it's not fanart, because he's not a fan

well he wasnt wrong, lsmark practically pissed his pants when he met him in person

Attached: 1637799080342.jpg (744x968, 176.38K)

Of course he's a fan, dumbass.

God bless ya Butch
Made it big
Set for life
and you piss of Redditards and Discrod trannies to boot!

No, Anthony's IP banned.
Plus, that response isn't a word salad.

I think the closest thing to scandalous that he did was telling Tara strong she caused someone's suicide

>Which he sort of delivered on
No he didn't

It's been nearly 4 years and Butch has nothing of Oaxis to show.

truthfully, the oaxis thing was kinda big for sure, borderline criminal even, but he ultimately did nothing illegal, those people backed a business venture that was obviously doomed to fail... what did you EXPECT from a boomer that probably doesn't even know how to fucking operate a computer wants to "start a streaming service"? I wouldn't be surprised if that idiot himself got fleeced ... considering his twitter account is now used to advertise shitcoins and NFTs now too lol

but like everything in the cartoon community, too many chefs spoiled the broth, you had all these AVGN wannabes putting out videos on obviously trumped up shit like "he hates the lgbtbbqwtf cancel him and draw his underage characters like timmy and danny as trannies NOW!!!" that hijacked the real narrative and ruined any chance of a proper investigation into that scam from happening.

Attached: Amphibia S3E16 - The Three Armies; The Beginning of the End.mp4_snapshot_05.06.088.jpg (443x528, 56.58K)

I've seen those videos too. Most are rants from stupid fucking kids repeating nearly verbatim the same points again and again. I don't know what they're trying to achieve, we already know this shit and it's well documented. Unless Butch directly affected you, there's no reason to make a shitty video with your puberty voice crying "He traces art, he hates guys, whahhhhh". Just stop, you're not that fucking important and nothing you say or do will change Butch's stubborn attitude, so move on with your life.

>retards shitposting on twitter prevented anyone from investigating oaxis
It's fascinating how your mind works

>considering his twitter account is now used to advertise shitcoins and NFTs now too lol
i wouldn't be surprised if he just jumped on the trend, seems like something he'd do

Oh shit, really?
damn well that explains his podcast then

Thank fuck.

we're talking about youtubers and social influencers, not "retards on twitter" ... the only time i mentioned twitter in my post, i was talking about hartman's now hax0red account

what they did was drown on any reasonable takes on the issue (or actual thought out analysis, let alone paper trails, where exactly the money was going, first hand accounts, etc) with schadenfreude hate filled nonsense meant to give these influencers their view count dopamine hit. and once it came out he was a drumpf supporter, the takes just became absolutely mental and those of us who hated hartman from the get go found ourselves fucking siding with him they became so unreasonable.

Attached: Fat Trixie pog.png (212x347, 112.13K)

One of hundreds of hacks trying to become "Mr. Critic Guy" instead of getting a real job.

youtube.com/watch?v=eQoJMDByxTc

Just embarrassing.

>actually going out of your way to find a video with fucking 30 views
I dunno if you're in a position to be calling others embarrassing

What controversies, being a Christian?

I just searched "Butch Hartman Rant" videos uploaded in the last year and clicked on a random one, because they're all the same if you get to the bottom line. That's not really going out of your way.

>I just searched "Butch Hartman Rant" videos
Exactly my point

You got me, it took me a whole 7 seconds to find that video.

user rhymes with come on.

Indigestion rhymes with christian

Hi Jeremy.

That video is from last year? Looks like something from the early years of YouTube.

I hope he enjoys watching degenerates draw r34 of his waifu for the rest of eternity.

>Oaxis scandal
It wasn't even a scandal, it was just a shitty crowdfunding campaign
A bunch of autistic youtubers tried to frame it as a scandal that he was promoting at as churches, as if they were really dense enough to understand that "family values" has always been innuendo for christian

The scandal is that he isn't actually going to deliver on it

Like I said, a shitty crowdfunding campaign.
Butch is an ideas guy, not a software developer, he lacks the understanding of the scope of what was actually involved. I believe he figured they would work it out once they had the initial investment money, could build a proof of concept and source larger scale investments. Of course it's not actually that simple to develop a MVP proof of concept streaming service so the project's been in stalemate since they don't have enough money to deliver on anything.

He was naive and comically out of his depth but not malicious.

>ignoring the biggest bullshit he pulled

I get that Butch's cult of no personality want to fuel their persecution complex, but this shit is fucking heinous

>Inb4 nO iT iSn'T

Attached: file.png (1080x1654, 410.5K)

>took the money and completely shut up about it
>not malicious
Pick one

You've never interacted with failed wannabe entrepreneurs before have you
They may lack the capacity to deliver, but they'll still sit on the investment they have on the off chance that in the future something comes around which lets them pick up the project again. There's no obligation for them to refund all the money, that's not how investment works and it means destroying the option of reviving the project in the future. It's part of the terms of crowdfunding sites that there's no guarantee of the final product happening. It's not malicious.

But I have. That's how I know that all entrepreneurs are by definition cunts
And they definitely don't "sit" on an investment. They spend that shit on other projects and ignore their original marks completely

>They spend that shit on other projects and ignore their original marks completely
Fair point, some definitely do that. But is there any indication that Butch has actually given up on Oaxis and/or moved onto some alternative big expensive venture?

Why does he get work when only one of his shows was decent for like 3 seasons. Everything else has been fucking boring and forgettable.

mystique?

Will he be remembered as this generations Jon K?

>Video has 43 views
>the way its edited makes it look like its from 2008

Attached: WTF.png (850x645, 405.19K)

At least five of those views are from this fucking thread too