Death Battle

Will Marvel finally get a win over Dragon Ball?

Attached: Vegeta vs Thor.jpg (1024x575, 190.45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FBoGyAKOUlM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bejita has no wincons

Hakai

It depends on which Thor they use and how composite he is. At base vegeta power alone can destroy space and time.

Attached: main-qimg-8e0f17cff35b6cbd1e60c0b86f27e8d4-pjlq.jpg (602x338, 30.08K)

Yes

Pocket dimensions don’t count

You think that's going to stop them after Broly VS Hulk?

Could Kirby lift Mjolnir?

They're going to use the Attosecond Thor. Aren't they?

jobs because it's coming from Bejita

Attached: D562AC7D-E234-4A94-BC37-7A861DDFB5C4.png (674x608, 397.47K)

>Second loss in a row
Dragon Ballbros, we are getting humiliated again.

He's gonna die

Yes either in general or by just succing it up

Regardless of who wins, otto and their disciples will make it about themselves

Cope Vegetafag

Attached: TheBigTerumi.gif (732x480, 1.12M)

His hakai is pretty shitty because he just started using it.

Who else would it be about?

No

I think this is how fraudchecking starts

According to DC and Marvel writers, Thanos with IG>>>Galactus>>>>>Darkseid.
The Is guy wasn't even a mosquito in front of the planet eating cosmic being

Attached: RCO044_1467445812.jpg (1036x1600, 483.66K)

Who is the fraud?

Yeah, wasn't Galactus super hungry at the time, which means he was at his weakest?

Earth-7642 doesn’t count

Terumi, I think it begins like this.
>Fanbase spreads belief character can beat X character
>Spread characters face and name randomly and wildly
>This makes others want to see character get taken down
>X character actually beats spread character

Basically how I see this going with Terumi and that other sword guy people keep saying will beat virgil or dante or sephiroth or whatever

Thought there was only one Darkseid? Was that Galactus just super duper strong?

Kirbyfags?
TICK. FUCKING. TOCK.
youtube.com/watch?v=FBoGyAKOUlM

Attached: pac-in-your-pocket-pac-man-and-the-ghostly-adventures-3ds-review.jpg (1920x1080, 108.9K)

I KNEEL
I SQUEAL
MY HEADCANON ISN'T REAL

I COPE
I MOPE
SOMEONE HAND ME A ROPE

I SIN
I NEVER WIN
I BELONG IN A TRASH BIN

I JOB
I'M A SLOB
I'M TOO SHORT TO REACH THE DOORKNOB

I SMELL LIKE A TRASH BAG
MY WIFE'S AN OLD HAG
I AM... A BEJITAFAG

But enough about Thor.

Thor's fighting speed is super fucking slow so maybe not.

One Darkseid, multiple avatars but that’s in the main DC multiverse, cartoons and stuff like Elseworlds don’t use the same Darkseid

what's thor's wincon??

proofs?

Yes
Cope

>he's here

Beat Vegeta to death

I'm glad they're finally starting to acknowledge this. Travel speed =/= fighting speed. They brought it up last DB cast, reasoned that even if MCU thor is stronger than Snyder supes, he'd still get speed-blitzed.

Thor can fight people who are able to react to his hammer throws

>Basically how I see this going with Terumi and that other sword guy people keep saying will beat virgil or dante or sephiroth or whatever
Terumi gets Fraudchecked by DCbros, Hakumen though is legitimately retarded tier in the Vs community. Justice Autist is legit.

>has now surpassed both Zatanna vs Wanda and Harley vs Jinx in a fraction of the time
Capeshit is obsolete

Attached: Tanjiro.png (721x1020, 483.49K)

That was really more Jonathan

>most unpopular Jojo
Yeah sure of course

I'd argue they did something to get back into the good graces of the algorithm. Prior to Jonathan vs Tanjiro, typing in "death" didn't have death battle as an autocomplete result on a fresh incognito window. Now it shows up again.

All Jojo is popular

Demon Slayer is also huge among normies

Will streamableanon be around for this episode?

goddamn dude this argument has been had literally dozens of times already

That was Darkseid on Apokolips which means it was the godhead before it was fractured nigh irreparably

Not really.
Part 3 is by far the most popular part. Part 1 not so much

All people really remember from part 1 is "KONO DIO DA!", not Jonathan. Parts 2-3 are when JoJo peaked

Wrong, everyone knows Earth 7642 is an alternate universe to both marvel and DC in its own little cosmology

Wrong. That was Darksneed on Apokolips. Kinda like how Doomsday wrecked the true Darkseid

Hakumen hard counters his main match ups. Seph gets fucked by time hax, Emiya is outclassed, and Vergil gets fucked by hard regeneration negation

Well no, that statement was in regard to Darkseid using avatars of the avatars he had
True Darkseid however is a being beyond Galactus and Marvel’s general cosmology.
Everyone knows Earth 7642 only exists in marvel anyway, hence the numbering

FUCK POWER LEVELS
FUCK MULTIVERSE FEATS
FUCK MTFLMAO++++++ SCALING
POST APARTMENT LEVEL CHARACTERS

Attached: 3707484f810ba9c41aeb7389532874e1.jpg (1024x768, 54.1K)

Why?

Avatars he uses sometimes, we don't know when and where. True Darksneed exists on Apokolips with a heightened dimensionality.
Galactus one shotted him all the same. Darksneed is kind of not a big deal to Marvel

you gotta switch things up a little, characters that shoot nukes out their ass gets boring. Sometimes you gotta power wank the guy who can barely fight his way out of a paper bag

Attached: phoenix-ready-1.jpg (1000x648, 154.47K)

>True Darksneed exists on Apokolips with a heightened dimensionality.
Wrong, everyone knows Apokolips had emanations and those have Darkseid avatars, the true fourth world is Kirby style shit

Attached: 141a02c480c659042b02ae5d0f265f5c625655b8r1-834-749v2_uhq.jpg (834x749, 55.63K)

CHADnificent? Stronger than JOBert freeman.

Attached: thugnificant.png (480x382, 269.03K)

Darkseid himself is in the 4th world when on Apokolips which is higher dimensional, and Darkseid only sometimes uses avatars but we don't know when and where. Earth 7642 was DC saying Darkseid is really not a big deal in Marvel.

Who would win?

Attached: Jameson vs White.jpg (472x721, 132.27K)

>Darkseid himself is in the 4th world when on Apokolips which is higher dimensional, and Darkseid only sometimes uses avatars but we don't know when and where. Earth 7642 was DC saying Darkseid is really not a big deal in Marvel.
Not really since he didn’t true Darkseid as established by Morrison. Which is a being sort of beyond Marvel’s general cosmology