So the riddler is a sexist? Yikes

So the riddler is a sexist? Yikes

Attached: 16906672-8EC4-4C54-BD84-95994391AB65.jpg (1041x1600, 416.14K)

How is this sexist? Please explain it to me so I understand.

How does anyone spend any time in Gotham and end up thinking this is a good idea that won't end with you dead?

>most Batman villains are just normal guys
Why don't citizens just beat up Joker, Riddler, Pengu ect.?

17 years of self defence, sucker punch, self satisfied speech and doesn't think to get out of the way of a big fucking question mark stick. Pretty much adds up. Maybe try learning actual martial arts.

>3 people in the background
Just gang up on him retards

>17years of self defense
>still loose to a man
What did they mean by this?

Riddler was pretty based in this issue

Attached: 25FB4650-17C5-44AA-B220-6B81D1329500.jpg (1041x1600, 404.6K)

It's a very interesting how murdering people in fiction is so permissable given how you rarely see it or know of someone who saw it in such and thus it's okay but because sexism still happens so frequently it is perceived as worse even though objectively murder is worse

Attached: 2F5FA34B-10A3-4762-9230-6981B8B07F64.jpg (1041x1600, 416.79K)

Attached: 86551B65-7E4D-4C91-B394-8ACB0CDD9CC7.jpg (1041x1600, 402.49K)

Damn. Why isn’t riddler this good at fighting with gadgets usually?

I guess I’m just used to seeing him fight Batman, which is a much more uneven fight

Why are comic civilians so braindead?

No funding for schools. It all goes to anti supervillain programs

It isn't, OP is baiting.

most people are bystandards and dont react like that in a panic.

You get your ass kicked enough and you learn how to take a punch and throw a few sucker punches.

THEY HAVE NO EYES

What the fuck did he fire at him

I like that idea, Riddler isn't a fighting expert or anything but from his time getting his ass handed to him by a dude dressed up as a bat he did learn how to throw a punch well enough that he should be able to handle himself in a street fight

>Functionary
What did he mean by this ???

>"His just a guy in a costume, get him!"

Why blackout the groin kick

Defending misogyny? oof pretty cringe bro

What is happenign in the last panel?

I am a woman. hear me Roar
but in truth I am nothing but a _____

How often does riddler get physical?

>knock someone down
>take time to shit talk
>not continue beating the shit out of them when they're on the ground.
Most self-defense courses won't advertise this openly, but they'll suggest you keep beating the fucker until they stop "being a threat" which means that they stop moving, which could mean that they're unconscious, too physically injured to move in a manner to be a threat, or even possibly dead, you don't give the threat an opportunity to do something like pull a weapon in the event they're armed because a fight can turn deadly pretty fucking fast.

>putting the gun away

arm exploder
it explodes arms

Well, yeah, most of them are just dinks in costumes. If you shot them in the face, that'd drop like 95% of Batman's villains.

He was thinking

>it’s only the riddler, what’s he gonna do?

It isn't bad idea. Real life person wouldn't let up on beating shit out of the downed person and someone with balls would jump in on the gang beat down.

Although following real logic riddler would be in some state prison or executed by now.

His question mark staff has a taser on the end

Attached: 4E0FCB1C-23F2-4D95-9FE1-CCDC9DD06926.jpg (1041x1600, 310.27K)

It’s pretty funny to me that Riddler without his eye mask or hat or obvious costume is such a generic looking white guy that none of the security guards at Wayne tower recognise him walking through the front door despite him being a notorious supervillain

Attached: 97565DDD-500D-4B20-8971-0184873D86D9.jpg (1041x1600, 429.94K)

>What are you gonna do, stab me?

Attached: 97CF6057-D7FE-4A90-9B32-D0F2438F42E3.jpg (1041x1600, 418.25K)

Honestly if you are afraid of the riddler when his main gimmick is riddles and traps and you don't just gang up and beat his ass you deserve to die

The guard was the same one who bullied Edward at Arkham so he thought he was just a chump and no real threat. Riddler decided to get revenge and have fun breaking through Wayne tower security for the sport of it at the same time

Attached: 6E14A181-7614-48DB-B325-495B98673A11.jpg (1041x1600, 436.37K)

Somebody who does nothing beyond what they're directly told to do.

Holy shit this looks like it's taking Riddler seriously. What comic or series?

boar?

Attached: 314.jpg (680x378, 49.4K)

Dont you know that Riddler is secretly a master arts master capable of holding his own against Batman (an individual with decades of martial art experience and trained by the best in the world) in close quarter combat?

da fuck, since when?

Remember that time in the 90’s riddler became a sexy Chad who fucks?

Attached: FA577F16-C2BE-47CC-83A8-066CA6CA1A9C.jpg (1041x1600, 561.49K)

Since Bat-writers and capeshit in general are retarded. They once had Joker effortlessly killed a round full of League of Assassins ninjas before they could even draw their weapons in close quarter combat. And current canon claims Joker is an immortal with a regenerative healing factor and that he cant be cloned.

Attached: 5D73AB34-5DB6-450C-9B24-2B78B21FF3C5.jpg (1041x1600, 461.66K)

Batman No. 23.2
During the Forever Evil event.

Bore? Snore? Chore? Phwoar?

YOU DO NOT TOUCH ME!.. ok chill with that autism dude.

Joker usually brings goons or some fucked chemical or just plain reputation. Penguin is a literal mob boss.

I think that DC writers don't really know anything about actual self defense.

Peter Parker?

What did Riddler do to him in the middle panel? I can't tell what is supposed to be happening here.

This all just looks like the writers fed everyone stupid pills to make Eddie a threat.

Now imagine how Riddler scales to other super powered people

They aren't that much worse than real life civilians.
Besides, in Gotham, there's a decent chance any guy starting shit up may be Clayface. Good luck beating him up.

Taser watch I think

>You. Do. Not. TOUCH. Me.
>YOU DO NOT TOUCH ME!
Based autist.

Attached: yNlQWRM.jpg (1813x2111, 911.6K)

The dude spends his days formulating elaborate themed puzzle crimes.

Some sort of explosive round, it looks like.

Fighting game fans are familiar with the concept of "Oki" which is basically getting an advantage on your opponent as they are about to get up. So it's not completwly lost on some people. It's just that "heroes don't do that" because it's "not what heroes do" (ie. Angry moms don't want little Timmy to get in a fight period).

Let's be real, the "no kill rule" is created specifically due to angry parents and advertisers. Because that rule for heroes never existed until Marvel and DC became popular.