The Owl House

>Only one week for the Day of Unity
They're not going to make it. Everyone will die.

Attached: mpv-shot0001.png (1706x960, 2.18M)

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/folder/FgEUTCCZ#JjmqdMo-fLdN5YcehlwzXQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>no field trip with lily
what a letdown

Eda crying was heartbreaking

The thing is, if they die, how are they going to bring them back?
She earned the title of Owl Mom

> "Lilith's ass and Luz's thighs"
> "Don't excite the appetite"
> "Of the seasoned audience."
> "They now crave Bellector romance!"

Attached: 1650849648753.jpg (1028x919, 46.02K)

reminder that luz drew anime belos fanart

did any one expect new golden guard in the end of the show ?

I wonder what they were doing alone on the couch in the empty house with no one to distract them

Why is lilith ugly now?

Give belos at least a week to get the new version rolled out.

I got a final in one week how the fuck are they not anxiety paralyze from trying to save their world

halve of the good has been share with eda and halve of the bad of eda share with lilith .

I don't think so, I think it just means the Collector has several groups of followers throughout the world that have devised their own means of trying to free him, there's Belos and the Day of Unity and then Bill attempted to sacrifice the son of what is implied to be the Titan who imprisoned him in the first place.

Attached: images (2).jpg (738x415, 26.92K)

>everyone will die in a Disney cartoon
They will fix everything in a rushed underdeveloped way and you will like it mister

Is this supposed to be the Collector? Would be funny if he went from a macho hunter to an autistic shota.

Attached: images (3).jpg (739x415, 21.12K)

Collector just keeps going from body to body using whatever is exciting him next

So next episode is where gus teams up with an 'unlikely ally'.
Who are you betting on that being? The options are Lilith, Hunter, Boscha, Darius, Kikimora, Raine and muttmule

Holy shit seeing Eda cry in this one was kinda sad

Is the thussy that good that he's got so many simps?

Anyone else notice, that Hunter looks like Phillip brother? Does that mean, that Belos and Philip are related?

gotta be hunter, kiki or a coven head. nobodies like boscha aren't relevant if they're on a ticking clock

Victoria Chase is a treasure.

Attached: victoria_wink.gif (400x275, 394.25K)

I'm sorry amphibians hasn't been good.

I mean I see that these shows are dumb, but having guilt over a child danger is a very real thing to implement to the girl show

He's over a thousand years old so it's totally legal

My bets are on Matt and Gus struggling until a 3rd menber joins the party, probably Hunter or one of the Coven Heads.

so i guessing King father, the big titan himself fought the collector, they both had the same level of power, in their final attack the collector killed the titan but the titan did a last move to trap the colector inside his body.

Belos and the hunters leader pic here make me believe theres many islands in this world living similar situations, each one have their own cult build by the collector with the mission of free him, for the collector it dosent matter which one of them got it right as long he free.

Attached: cults.png (1920x1080, 2.07M)

Never watched a single episode, the style doesn't work for me, same goes for frogs.

Wendie Malick*

thats a big cliffhanger, FINALLY Belos actually doing shit to stop the rebels.
if only season 1 was did not did that already and wasted on bad jokes

Attached: house siege.png (1920x1080, 3.35M)

In 1992, when Johnny Carson was performing his last show, all other late night shows decided to take the night off out of respect.
Owl House should do the same for Amphibia's finale

Attached: 5CBCC114-2A94-4495-B6B2-FCCAD8FFD2FD.jpg (1800x1798, 682.58K)

Bad jokes aren't bad, what they did wrong was not using them to build characterization earlier and instead slid unrelated B plots under the rug. They finally cut out the crap at S1B but it was late.

Honestly the show is kinda brilliant because it used it's time travel to explain away why Belos never attacked the owl house seriously

Or maybe amphibia should recognize owl house superiority and give it's remaining episodes to it.

Can't believe King knotted Luz

Attached: knotted.jpg (600x1295, 149.55K)

Does anyone have a mega for Hollow Mind? I missed it.

Folder for all episodes

mega.nz/folder/FgEUTCCZ#JjmqdMo-fLdN5YcehlwzXQ

Imagine being King and finding out the people you've been palling around with thinking they were your family were wearing your family's skulls

King has a cloaca, furfag

>everyone expecting the collector to possess luz
>this happens instead

Attached: E92A74CD-B132-4948-AB90-E839ED8BB961.png (640x748, 345.03K)

>King will probably end up being the key for the door once all is said and done since his blood should work as a catalyst
Poor King is gonna be the one to send Luz off.

They better have some shit so they don't all end up separated. Don't go full Star vs. Genocide but don't just end with them "keeping thing separate so everyone is safe"

Attached: 1519448073146.png (1100x1093, 258.47K)

I love how every island in this world is lead by a grifter cult leader.

Irony

Attached: 2ADB61AB-D126-4DC9-8DF1-55258CCBE0F5.jpg (828x578, 245.25K)

It's Collector in disguise. Leading to the latest double shota ship: Guslector.

I've said it before, but the best outcome is a stable door for visits and the second best is a permanent swap.
Luz going back to the human realm would be attempting to step back into a life that's been shown to have been completely overtaken by Vee.

>What have you been doing Collector
>A lot, small guys, big guys, big titties, small titties, two legs, four legs, feathers with and without the chicken, I am just collecting simps left and right

>both are the worst ship from their respective fandom

Imagine being King and finding out that you and everyone you know have been living on your dad’s corpse your whole life.

Attached: 3568F4C9-BC61-496F-A03B-533BBB6B8511.jpg (518x337, 109.56K)

Seethe.

>tfw Steve is the ally of Gus.

>“The Titan has big plans for you, Hunter”

Attached: n0msg2bhinw81.png (1920x1080, 1.32M)

Brown MC girl paired with an initially bitchy white girl that she ends up "fixing"
I don't know if the shitpost here should be about white genocide or colonization.

Attached: 1649703345396.jpg (750x422, 78.61K)

Attached: dfghrhjrturj.png (250x140, 52.64K)

Amity was just a bully with a hidden softness. She never hit Sasha levels of bitch.

meanwhile there haven't been any dykes in two weeks and the show is at its peak

Luz was in both episodes

>Kings been living on his dad the whole time
>his dad sacrificed himself to trap the collector
>King's gonna outlive everyone
>he's gotta give his blood to send Luz home
Delicioso

Damn i forgot about this shot. Now i don't know what to think.

>”hey belos! wanna join my harem?”

>Blight Manor.
MoringMark prophet again?

Attached: 12465696870687896578465.jpg (873x4340, 1.07M)

The math just don't check out there. Bill was there when King's daddy got got, but our Titan's been dead for ages. He's old but he didn't look that old.

>making a deal with the Collector means you join his harem, no take-backsies