The villains is evil because..... they're clones

>the villains is evil because..... they're clones

Attached: dark-web-5.jpg (1196x2000, 322.7K)

I mean, she also wants to fuck the woman she was based on's son against his will so...

>Clairemont reveals Maddie is real aged Jean and the current one is the teenaged version
>similarly they make Ben the real Peter Parker like they wanted to during the Clone Saga
Calling it

Clonecest doesn't count, it's different people.
Except when it's Krakoa.

I know Ben's story was stupid and now he's all fucked up and nothing makes sense so anything works as well as anything else, but like, why does Madelyn care? She's orders of magnitude more powerful and has more powerful allies than a bugnuts version of one of the worst spider-men

No, it's just going to be Peter and Jean teaming up against their evil clones, and teasing that Peter might get to cuck Cyclops.

>>similarly they make Ben the real Peter Parker like they wanted to during the Clone Saga
Well, hadn't they completely fucked up Ben for the past 6 years that would work, Peter hasn't been himself since OMD.

Has jean always been taller than peter?

Lazy fucking writing.
I remember back when Uncanny X-Men was in the 200-ish numbers. Madelyne wasn't very evil back then.
Spiral stabbing Dazzler in the face. THAT was considered evil. And also kind of a funny joke.

I assume Ben is teaming up with Goblin Queen less about the clone thing and more from her being able to fix his mind

Nah, they're just pulling pranks with mailboxes.

wiki says she's supposed to be 4 inches shorter than him.

Isn't Cable Madelyn's son though? Or was that X-Man's origin?

I didnt read anything new, but was going to read Clone saga all the way to present Ben comics because I enjoy hes a less depressed Spiderman. Can someone give me the details? I thought ben was the new Spiderman?

I can't tell if she's floating in the picture or not, you can't see her feet.

Beyond was fucking with Ben and he lost his memories. He wanted Peter to put on a weird science hat to maybe restore his memories. Peter said no because Beyond was clearly lying to him and broke the hat. Ben freaked out and fell into some evil goo and became CHASM, the new evil Spider-man.

Cable is her son, X-Man was her lover.

Can a cuck cuck another cuck? Both Spider-Cuck and Cucklops have had their respective redheads smashed by prime bulls throughout the years.

You asked me to draw Chasm, and boy, you shall receive.

Attached: marvel chasm.png (263x469, 36.43K)

Is he willfully evil or brainwashed?

Did something happen in editorial where they originally wanted Ben to be the main Spiderman then something changed or was this all in the plan from the start?

lel

Wells wrote Pryor fine in Hellions, don't see that being any different here

they didn't really know what else to do with him. they straight up said that.

>willfully evil or brainwashed

I don't think it's either. his brain was getting fucked with, removing memories, and then he fell in a goo that erases reality, and became Chasm. it's only been 1 issue since then and he didn't appear in it.

>Alex does all this shit to bring her back
>She immediately runs off with a Spiderman
I wonder how hard Alex is seething right now

>why does Madelyn care?
Clone comradery, he's probably one of the few people who knows exactly what she went through with that bitch Jean Grey

This is the third time they murdered Ben's character in 6 years. To sum up this incredibly stupid shit, Ben asked his corporate overlords to wipe the memories of the first time Marvel murdered his character, turns out this messed with the "scaffolding" of implanted clone memories (never mind Ben already having a lifetime of his own memories after being born) and he was already missing some at the start. Kafka, his therapist who's also one of the cloned/resurrected people brought back by him in his first character assassination (yeah, clones are flat out resurrections now, stop thinking) and responsible for the procedure, reveals this to the unaware Ben after he shares the shady shit he found out about Beyond with Otto's help, stereotypical tumblr lady who's their boss was listening in, sedates Ben and forces another memory wipe on him, but this time it goes awry and his formative years start to dissolve. He progressively gets crazier, then desperate and falls for the memory transfer machine plot by tumblr cunt while she springs a trap on the two and brings the building down on them, Ben has the most ridiculous younger sibling tantrum, Peter breaks the thing, he falls on goo and gives up. Janine shows up on the ruins and rescues him.

On top of the standard non-Miles sabotage, which they were incredibly upfront about this time on this letter, this is the retards on Spider Office realizing they can't use Venom anymore after Cates defaced the character beyond recognition.

Attached: Amazing Spider-Man 093-040.jpg (1988x3056, 1.83M)

After muties, inhumans, symbiotes and ai, it's time for a new superpowered minority-allusion demographic to rise to prominence and be shat on by the universe non-stop

Attached: IMG_89D7501A7E56_1.jpg (1200x829, 185.22K)

>because I enjoy hes a less depressed Spiderman.
As for that, you're shit out of luck, Ben did die in Clone Saga for all intents and purposes. There's the on-going DeMatteis' Ben Reilly Spider-Man mini which happens in the 90s, Yost's Scarlet Spider which is Kaine reshaped into grumpy Lost Years Ben, and the Scarlet Spiders (2014) mini for an alternate Ben who remained Spider-Man getting along with Kaine during Spider-Verse crap. Web of Spider-Man (2009) #1 is also a good read for DeMatteis' commentary on Peter, Kaine and Ben.

Attached: IELCNWy.jpg (1760x608, 268.48K)

Thanks bros. Guess they tried to fix his character assasination only mess it up.

Only thing Im still not sure about is if this recent fiasco was designed from the start (with Ben being main spidey in recent book with new off center spider costume) for him to be a new villain or was there some switch midway that they realized they didnt want him to be good?

>X-Man was her lover.
and her son from another universe

>Age of Apocolypse with a mixed group of heroes instead of just X-men
That was a nice little one shot and highlighted what I hated about AoA

I wonder if Kaine is gonna play an important role.

Whole thing was a spite job, from Ben being completely sidelined by the nobody women from his Iron Man cameo for a good few issues early on which would end in shameless Nextwave shilling, to outright denying him Spider-Man activity going as far as blocking him from fighting the two big bads of the run, instead wasting issues on Peter being bedridden, mini stories on his recovery or page long showoffs of Beyond suit gimmicks that were never put to use. Lowe and Wells absolutely hate Ben. Unsurprisingly, the only books to treat him well were the Devil's Reign and Death of Doctor Strange one-offs.

I sure hope not.

Attached: benom.jpg (1988x3056, 1.53M)

So it was just fucking bait to put him in a new Spidey costume and on the main book? Jesus fucking christ.

Oh no, it was bait to make him the Venom fill-in with, I shit you not, "psycho reactive goo". But yeah, they got an actual Ben fan to come up with the free comic book day teaser and the two first issues writing Peter, Ben, MJ, May and Janine in-character after God knows how many years now just to hook us and twist the knife.

Attached: 1650491793230.png (566x312, 272.71K)

Marvel really loves using McFarlands ideas. First they milk Venom to death, even giving him chains to look more like Spawn. And now theyre trying to do their own version of Haunt.

Attached: 082ff7e46819f3ea4bf8c456895d80f6.jpg (600x899, 137.35K)

Did they steal that for King in Black too with the swirl?

Or wait, was that Absolute Carnage? Can't keep track of symbiote shit with how bad it is now.

Haunt came before so I wouldnt doubt it.

The person who wrote those recent Knull books was clearly reducing Venom into Spawn. Down to having Venom be some demonic/god thing instead of being just an alien. Same with the magic sword formed from the symbiote, Spawn had that same ability.

I read a few issues of that shit and it was some of the worst writing I ever saw in years.

A clone or a perfect copy?

I feel like the blame should be more on Bendis and editorial retconning symbiote as dindu nuffin rip-off green lanterns. Cates had to reconcile that retardation with a darker tone for Venom. Knull still sucks shit though, it’s not a good thing that the fucking cartoon incorporated him better.

Cates did both Absolute Carnage and the Knull stuff.

>wolverine is a prime bull
wut?

Lets see how hard Vita fucks her up in New Mutants.

Wells over-saw/wrote most of the BEYOND stuff with Ben, and is writing the new volume, so assumedly there's a plan of sorts in place.

Seems too big a plan to come back from. Also that color scheme makes no sense for ben

What the fuck does spidershit got to do with xfags lmao

Why is Ben so short while Maddie is so tall!?

They both hate Wanda.

>Clones arent people

Attached: retarded peter.jpg (240x273, 45.56K)

There's a chasm between them.

Attached: 1340586101153.jpg (400x267, 24.52K)

They are trying to make spiderman take after the 5 foot nothing pocket twink called tom holland.

Also muh gurl boss can't be shorter then a man.

Who's writing this trash?

Attached: no laughs.png (567x631, 320.16K)

Tom Holland is only 2 inches shorter than 616 Peter. Not that big of a deal.

We don't know, probably Wells.

It screams jason aaron to me

Please no, keep his garbage contained to the god vomit he's made Avengers into.

Peter parker isn't five foot one user.

so it's okay to kill all the x-men?

too late user he also doing the punisher and will probably write Shadowland: Punisher edition that will involve Spider-man

I hope they fuck.

616 Peter is ~5'10". Holland is ~5'8". Honestly not that big of a deal.

why are clones of characters almost always cooler than the originals