What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Attached: FQ8y8HWXoAEH06k.jpg (1439x1865, 231.95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iIF2rdXnpMo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Liberalism is a mental disease. Euthanize all liberals.

Based.

Never forget

Attached: zkv9euudw6s81.jpg (828x820, 129.8K)

Turns out people actually don't want their children being taught how to suck dicks by mentally ill pedophiles. Who knew?

Libs can't handle the truth.

Attached: knx3s6ezcnu81.jpg (1125x860, 210.36K)

Streaming stock is falling across the board, as investors recalculate their initial enthusiasm for it's long term prospects.
Theaters are starting to seem less "finished" and there's a glut of redundant competition in the market to provide streaming.
But you wanted to hear "Teh Mouse is kill" or something I suppose.

Attached: image_2022-04-30_054652015.png (1224x855, 85.57K)

This is all Thanks to the only good state in America, Florida. Based DeSantis is owning the libs so hard they can't take it. I live to see libs seething on suicide watch. That's pretty much why I wake up in the morning. It's like music to me.

but you dont believe in acab which means that you also dont believe in this youre just dumping your ragebait folder of shit nobody cares about anymore.

Rape of the SW Brand
Cagey behind the scenes stuff was brought to light to investors
Disney+ creative number counting was found out about
The antigrooming bill fought against causing many people political affiliation bedamned to look at them sideways
The conference call being leaked pretty much murdered any faith the average american had in the brand

>1 year high of 700 dollareedoos
Ouchies.

It's because of all the woke trash that's been shoveled onto the platforms, not "streaming" as a concept. They'll re-coup after this downturn and throw all the bums out... already happening at Netflix.

SEETHING libtard cuck. Your precious child grooming mouse is in the grave. DeSantis killed the mouse and it's over. Deal with it faggot.

>already happening at Netflix.
It's stock is down like 70% since last year. that's a lot of "recouping".

Holy shit you guys are pathetic. It's the fucking Disney corporation. It's FUCKING DISNEY. There's no such thing as good will towards Disney. This phantom victory you're celebrating is truly, truly pathetic.

Stale library, terrible "originals", but really, just getting involved with the Don't Say Gay bill was a horrible idea. And that leaked company call actually got more press than I thought it would. Even normies know the company has gone completely insane.

Seethe cope and mald libcuck.

>libtard

They are just sick people who are using political bullshit to pretend they have people on their side/make this into a right left issue.

When it's really objectively evil people against the good or at least not as evil people.

Yes liberals are evil. Conservatives are good. Simple as. Libtards want to rape and groom children. Conservatives don't. Simple as.

Police are good tho. They're the only ones protecting social order from the violent and inferior niggers. They don't have the cognitive ability to even be humans so we need a police force to keep them down. They are lower than animals and that's why police are not only necessary and a force of good, they are heroes fighting the monsters.

Time to start slurping some dips.

Attached: 1648596204153.jpg (640x480, 176.03K)

Why is it going down exactly

Anything libs touch die. Go woke go broke.

youtube.com/watch?v=iIF2rdXnpMo

Once again Trump is right. Trump is always right. That's why he makes the left seethe. Because he's never been wrong and it just messes with their heads that someone so superior to them is playing them all for chumps! MAGA!

So it's just your schizophrenia

Attached: 1650465984.jpg (768x768, 159.92K)

Seethe cope and mald libcuck

Attached: nw9ynt0v9vx51.jpg (842x960, 45.84K)

Woah. I always thought "the left can't meme" was a joke but I guess it's true. I consider myself politically neutral but this combined with everything else is swaying me more to the right.

You make Reddit seem like a good place to be, by contrast,

The only thing that the left can do is groom children and mutilate genatalia.

Attached: upxmqhrqjjw81.png (960x480, 585.55K)

Go then, it's where libtards belong.

This but semi-unironically

They eat at the same places
Get their rape victims from the same place
Sacrifice people at the same place

It's a farce

Then go back troon. Yea Forums is for the conservatives. Always has been. You have to go back to where you came from.

Another /pol/cel tourist sperg out

Attached: 154745805.jpg (1888x1888, 362.24K)

The US is entering a long overdue recession. It’s been too cheap to borrow for too long. Now inflation is here and they need to tighten up the money supply to prevent Weimar.

Lmao I'm gonna have to agree, it seems that way these days. I thought they were the working class party... fell asleep and now it's all this trans shit.

Nah that's only liberals. The liberals are the evil ones. We are the one fighting against the evil. People like Trump have always been champions against the disgusting diseases that liberals are.

You guys are complete brain-dead idiots!

Getty Images

"Walt Disney Co. stock took a hit Friday after the company said its streaming service Disney+ plans to launch an ad-supported subscription tier in late 2022."

Honestly, you're worse than the Boomers ever were, There's no hope for you little chuds,

SEETHE COPE AND MALD LIBKEK

Attached: qn5kqvizl2v81.png (602x466, 427.82K)

Getty Images

Walt Disney Co. stock took a hit Friday after the company said its streaming service Disney+ plans to launch an ad-supported subscription tier in late 2022.

>True romance for 99% of the world population
vs
>Pedophillic lesbian bait that only mentally ill adults online enjoy

Hmm really gets me thinkin'.

Attached: a syria.jpg (265x190, 10.98K)

Of course that's what they'll say. I'm sure you also think it's a coincidence that Twitter found out it "accidentally" overestimated its amount of users the day after Elon bought the company right? Your lack of critical thought is distressing.

The /pol/cel narrative doesn't deal with facts, evidence and logic, user

You can't be that stupid, you just can't be,. All Trump cares about is money in his pocket,

Attached: aaa try.jpg (768x432, 38.71K)

I really thought Zoomers would turn out smarter than this, What a disappointment,

>facts evidence and logic
Here comes the ministry of truth! It's aaaalllllll just a giant coincidence, pay no attention to the man behind the curtain!

Attached: download (5).jpg (275x183, 10.28K)

>All Trump cares about is money in his pocket,

Only president in recent history to voluntarily not take the presidential salary.

SEETHE COPE AND MALD LIBTARD! TRUMP IS COMING BACK TO THE WHITE HOUSE! HE WON LAST TIME. BUT HE'S GONNA WIN AGAIN! IT ALL STARTS WITH HIS STAR STUDDED RETURN TO TWITTER THIS WEEK! I CANT WAIT UNTIL I HEAR YOUR YELLS OF LIBTARD CRIES.

Attached: x1nvdco2ims81.jpg (1080x904, 247.42K)

Don't be afraid to getting some facts mixed in with your hatred, child.

LMFAO these boomer memes take me back to 2016. Thanks for the nostalgia. MAGA 2024.

Attached: 1651004727965.jpg (600x429, 76.92K)

I like how this implies that conservatives are uneducated and retarded

Only President to grift millions for himself. and take big cuts off selling national parks to fracking.

Whatever happened to his tax returns? He promised he'd release them as soon as he took office, Must have a lot to hide.

It's all but confirmed brother. They can't steal a landslide victory twice.

The Presidential salary is peanuts. He's been diverting GOP monies into his own pocket for years now.
He's also the only President to use monies from his own charity foundation to buy himself toys.

Why does he have an armband?

I believe in shooting feds on sight, who defend our moloch worshipping, child raping overlords.
Local police can potentially be good.

He's been begging for money every day since he lost the election. That's all he cares about.

You just hate America and love degeneracy. You can be honest.

Attached: 1651004666346.jpg (600x800, 189.47K)

Attached: download (7).jpg (258x196, 16.15K)

Nah. You're just backtracking and wrong. MAGA 2024.

Attached: 1649984401109.png (1200x1200, 30.96K)

>Only President to grift millions for himself
Blatantly untrue. Clinton Foundation? Oh you probably think that's a charity service. Hahahah.

>Muh tax returns!!!
You'd be too stupid to understand them even if he released them, so why do you care? So you can tune into whatever BS narrative MSNBC weaves out of it?

trump's a cuck who refuses to publicly execute marxists
DeSantis 2024

>buy himself toys.
based

Attached: eb2e0427d2e4bc5341d6f51f16292eb3.jpg (828x828, 65.83K)

With good reason.

>Bush
>Putin takes Georgia
>Obama
>Putin takes Crimea
>Trump
>Putin takes nothing
>Biden
>Putin takes Ukraine

Hmmmm what could the pattern be? Perhaps the establishment is not to be trusted? Nah, orange man bad.

Really expected but not surprised.

You sucker, falling for a con artist.

The only con artists are the ones working at Disney.

You're being suckered by a life long con man, Wise up and get some street smart,.

>not labelling the bed, lamp, clock, night stand or clothing
ben's gotten lazy

You know Trump's charity was closed because he kept all the donations for himself, right? He's the scum of the Earth,.

>watching cartoon kids kiss and talk about buttsex

Trump followed whatever orders Putin gave him, He was Russia's servant.

Attached: images (5).jpg (271x186, 24.42K)

>Putin takes Ukraine
War ain't over yet, russkie

>Trump
> fkat out begs global summit to let Russia back in while claiming Russia should be forgiven
What a cuck
>Based Biden
>provides weapons which lead to the death of russians and humiliating Putin on the global stage
2 more weeks !

>Jasmin
>Adult
Lol retard. Certainly expected from conservative grifters to talk about media they have never watched

>Trump
>Putin takes 30% of American voters
Fix'd.

>Only white people
Maybe they're on to something

shes fully matured physically, not the same as watching preteen toon kids acting out the showrunners weird fetish

>Conservative pedophile explaining how he totally isn't a pedophile for wanting to fuck a kid
LMAO