Who had the better movie?

Who had the better movie?

Attached: file.png (1443x1967, 3.12M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/OvG56tiRlT8?t=56
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Ed

It's been too long since I've seen Ego Trip to say for certain which movie is better.

But I can say that the EEnE movie is a perfect finale to the show and has a terrific sense of finality to it.

Haven't seen EE&E one, but Ego Trip is one of the best made for TV movies I've seen

The Edds. Dexter's had a shit ending.

Both have their ups and downs, but I do remember this scene going on for way too long in Ego Trip.

Attached: index.jpg (260x194, 7.12K)

Why was Jas all over Kevins dick in the movie? Did I missed something? Its usually the other way around with Kevin simping at Jas

>Jas

Ego Trip is kinda boring for kids
you need to be a little bit older to appreciate it

Attached: MV5BZmY4MTdmODAtY2Q2My00MTYyLWIzZDQtMjk4YjNhNDIyZjlhXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTA0MTM5NjI2._V1_.jpg (1433x1080, 124.39K)

I found it oddly sexual

Seen both and it’s the Eds’ movie for me.
Mainly because Dexter continued on while EEnE knew it was its time to end.
Also I felt like more was resolved in Big Picture Show.

Eds overall, but I don't think anything beats the four Dexters storming Mandark's fortress

Attached: vlcsnap_error443[1].jpg (982x720, 129.28K)

unironically EEnE movie that's the best finale for series ever made

Attached: the worst series finale.jpg (1200x675, 68.18K)

>Samurai Jack Season 5
It was such a let down. Should have removed Ashi entirely and instead make it about Jack becoming King Jack, defeating Aku, and returning to the past to marry Cricket Girl.

Unironically the best thing about Season 5 was the shaggyfag wining and Yea Forums having a meltdown

Ego Trip was a movie about nothing
nothing changed, no character development etc
it's just an 48 minutes episode

Those threads were some good times.

>shaggyfag
I don't remember this.

If I remember correctly, he was a Shaggy avatarfag who said that Ashi would be Jack’s daughter and not his girlfriend. Once his prediction turned out to be wrong, he started complaining/shitposting and ended up leaving the Samurai Jack threads before the season even finished.

i prefer the PPG movie over these two

daughterfags were the worst

Attached: 20722054347ab746d25767d0d1ff39ddaebd376a_hq.jpg (736x547, 54.5K)

The finale was rushed, it needed more than the 5 minutes they gave it.
And really, three more episodes, it was a 10 episode season and the ending suffers for it.

bleh PPG was bullshit
had funny moments
but it was an unnecessary prequel

Attached: images.jpg (210x240, 8.92K)

i remember it had incredible art direction considering the show it was based on

shovel chin

I thought the moon scene and final battle with Mojo Jojo were pretty good.

It felt like it should have been the series finale instead of a prequel.

Didn't the video game retcon the Season 5 ending? Isn't that what Tartakovsky told the fans?

Attached: Backpeddling The Game.jpg (1280x720, 115.9K)

yes that would be better
movie should be something more than just one hour long episode

He was a avatarfag who was telling that Ashi will ruin the season, got permabanned and mocked when the kiss scene happen and then won and btfo'd Yea Forums from the grave when ashi got thanos'd

Meant Nas. Now answer my question

>Literal who

Ok, got it

Yea Genndy wanted the ending to be Ashi being brought back to life as a reward for Jack’s heroism. Not sure why that wasn’t the original ending to begin with.

I feel like Ego Trip would have been better if it was arranged chronologically without the time travel. With mostly just Action Dexter alongside a Action Dee Dee in a Samurai Jack-esque struggle fighting off Overlord Mandark, while trying to restore science to the world.

that would't fit into 48 minutes

Nta but Ego Trip would have been better as a feature length movie imo

Maybe if it was an 1-hour +30 min long.

Attached: time_after_time_by_wickfield_d507s4e-fullview.jpg (900x2000, 238.95K)

that would be too boring

Eh, i guess i'm just imagining it with a larger cast of characters.

There’s lots of animated films with a 90 minute runtime that aren’t boring, it depends on the action and story.

I loathe Ed Edd Eddy so Dexter wins by default.

and Ego Trip story isn't that good to fit into this much lenght time

>I loathe Ed Edd Eddy

why?

I guess the story could be tweaked so that it’s more interesting.

I watched it.

wtf?

Nta but what was it about Ed Edd n Eddy that you didn’t like?

Kill yourselves Edfags

Attached: 1650888301202.png (1859x538, 606.37K)

dude 9 more episodes lmao

I never understood why this image is cut off on the left.

Dexter. The EEnE movie is really bad. Really deviates too much from the show like the final school-seasons.

I have to agree EEnE movie was a nice sendoff for all the characters.

> Really deviates too much from the show like the final school-seasons.

how?

Oh yeah the entire sequence with the robot slowly loosing parts as it survives through Mandark's traps until only the heads crawls into the fortress is awesome.

Should never leave the cul-de-sac. Should never have any other characters but the kids. The show should essentially be eternal summer vacation.

Wait a minte ... did Gurren Lagann copy Ego Trip?

Attached: latest[1].jpg (1280x720, 262.61K)

I can agree about the school season but the movie takes place during vacation and just dd more locations and the show also had more locations that cul-de-sac like river, garbage dump and forest
and there is only one new character at the end as the conclusion of the whole series

What other character's? Eddy's brother?

What do you mean? I don't remember that happening in Lagann?

The movie's the only time where it made sense to do that though, it makes everything feel way more impactful for the show to break some of it's most cardinal rules. The school episodes doing that did suck, but having that happen in the regular series is different than a full series finale.

think it was just the movie ending could be wrong

youtu.be/OvG56tiRlT8?t=56

the show should've ended with the episode they are old men. that's the perfect finale.