RESCUE RANGERS REBOOT TRAILER

Just saw the trailer.

youtube.com/watch?v=F4Z0GHWHe60

NO NO NO NO SHIT HOW IS THIS LEAKED SHITTY PLOT ALL REAL AAAAAAAAAAAH

Attached: SPOILER SHIT.jpg (3137x1865, 3.17M)

someone get DeSantis to nuke Disney already

Remember when people hated Disney for being too protective?
Good times

the absolute STATE of disney

>Gadget in a tiny Black Widow bodysuit
Probably the best thing that will happen in the movie.

This doesn't just sound conventionally bad, this sounds like bad fanfiction you'd find on the internet, complete with the baffling lack of respect to anything, the obvious self-insert styled character, the plot being completely apeshit, and the crossover sludge that is so common these days.

This better not become the standard.

Attached: aisha_no.png (1000x1000, 144.47K)

They certainly are aware that dogfuckers are the only people outside of the terminally-indoctrinated Mousecucks that will still buy Product if the right conditions are met.

I'm pretty sure I've read better Rescue Rangers fanfic than this

hell, Freehaven probably wrote better fanfic that this, and he's dead

It don't matter.

Not of this matters.

Attached: petercarl.jpg (2048x854, 123.87K)

This looks like a cel shaded character from a PS3 game.

Did anyone like the evil Scrappy reveal back then?

Attached: 1641983924561.png (609x684, 572.05K)

Worse. It looks like Berserk 2016.
>DJD0G

So... how did Pluto obtain all of this?

Attached: toonblackmarket.png (1172x502, 669.23K)

Connections to mickey and his gang who literally own all of animated fiction

Pretty sure Disney doesn't own WB or Viacom.

I'm talking in-universe and what Disney seemingly wants in its' own delusional collective

Still being honest:
This sounds like an animated Seltzerberg movie.
>inb4 Disney resurrects that fad

I don't think even people who disliked Scrappy liked it. The movie was already pretty meta (and rumored to be moreso in preproduction) but Scrappy just drove it over the edge.

even if they liked the rest of the movie, no - nobody liked the Scrappy reveal because nobody liked Scrappy

This is the closest to soul the movie will have

Holy shit, this is like bad fanfiction tier.

>Ickis's mouth
Wow. Wonder if they paid for these licenses or if they used the "only parts of toons" thing to get around paying.

Attached: Ickis_Happy.png (784x1048, 587.98K)

Didn't it get pointed out in another thread that the Jimmy Neutron one was cropped from the first image on Google? I wouldn't be surprised if more than a few other ones are too.

It honestly reads like someone who doesn’t actually care about the thing they’re hired to write. It’s hard to make a convincing commentary/joke of something if you don’t even like the thing you’re referencing.
Roger Rabbit worked because it treated the Toons as living things in their own world with different rules, played in a way where they’re still people. This is just more like slapping characters on top of a stream of “lol it’s all so stupid” jokes.

A straightforward Rescue Rangers movie would’ve been a lot better.

Fuck you, Scrappy was great

You're a faggot. Scrappy was garbage.

Attached: unknown.png (214x467, 85.45K)

I saw a lot of positive comments about this movie and how people are excited for another Roger Rabbit style movie.

No, you're just a low iq memelord who repeats you shitty hot takes that filter down to boomerbook.

Scrappy was based, much better than Velma or Daphne who's coomer fans only care about them because they have vaginas.

>Seth Rogan
>Being disrespectful to Bobby Driscoll
>CGI
>No Gadget

Attached: nah 2.png (799x654, 414.94K)

To be honest, no.

I was frustrated by his antics in the original cartoon, but as a kid I found that making him the villain because of that was a bit too far for a cartoon character.

fpbp

Yeah, either they switched out Mean Dean's true identity from Pluto to the "animated" human who played Peter at the last minute, or the captions on Twitter have a screw loose and "Peter Man" is just a minion.

But holy shit, if they did the former, he's totally going to be a villain because he was dropped after he stopped being "cute", in which case the writers deserve to be hounded to hell and back for not doing their research on what happened to Driscoll. Or worse, trying to play with it for laughs.

>barely any gadget

Attached: 1640413094806.jpg (670x405, 41.75K)

Isn't this the show that has a strange Russian or German fanbase because of Gadget? Why did they leave her out of the trailer if the voice actors are the same?

Great now they're openly shitting on TWO of my beloved childhood favorite.

When the line to Kick Adam and Akiva's nutsacks into their throats begin? Jorma'll get his too...

That's an edit, dude.

Who's this character supposed to be?

Not only that, but if they go with "Peter Pan became a miserable bastard of an adult" they're just ripping off Hook.

Chip still has Plutos ear, its Pluto

This is going to suck and I'm here for it.

It's probably more like the Non-Disney characters they'll reference are too obscure to warrant a lawsuit (which is why they didn't use Squidwards nose or one of Krabs' claws or eyestalks)

Nah man not ATHF. I meant CDRR and Peter Pan.

Man, looking again, leakanon was even spot on about how the movie just kinda ignores their sizes from time to time. Most of those parts are out of scale with them.

>in which case the writers deserve to be hounded to hell and back for not doing their research on what happened to Driscoll. Or worse
???

Sage Freehaven is dead?
When the hell did that happen?

Peter Pan's voice actor was dropped by Disney when he hit puberty and stopped being cute, shortly after Peter Pan was released. Nobody else would take him because Disney had made sure he was pigeonholed as a child actor (specifically Disney the man, by talking Driscoll up to everyone as his favorite child actor). He got depressed and got on drugs; eventually they found his body in an abandoned apartment in 1968. It took an entire year to identify him.

If this Peter Pan guy has the same backstory, but he's a rotten mean villain because of it, it'll just smell bad, and even worse is the idea that they might have done it deliberately as some kind of wrongheaded commentary.

What are the chances they'll make Chip and Dale gay?

30% Chip, 100% Dale

First Tom and Jerry and now Chip and Dale.
When will Studios realize that no one wants a human as the main character for these movies.

Never. The next few Transformers movies will be the same.

>I told my sister the plot twist
She likes it. I guess people will like the twist after all

I'm guessing "Ellie" is the black police officer that's has a line in the trailer. I already hate it.

Don't sit there and tell me you expected good things out of this shit after the first trailer. You cannot possibly be that fucking dense.

What did you tell her?

Why would they ruin Pluto though?
James Gunn ruined Scrappy for eternity, but Pluto is a beloved mascot. I still have a plush of him next to my bed for when I was a baby

Attached: 1339807271068.png (344x341, 8.52K)

>implying anyone actually likes Pluto

Attached: 1575143956301.png (261x273, 68.71K)

She wanted to know

Mickey's dog

Tons of people love him

Haven't you seen the old short films? I should make a mega download just so people can watch them instead of this film.

Attached: Bone Trouble 2.jpg (738x538, 38.79K)

Donald and Pluto were "villains" in a bunch of shorts involving Chip and Dale before Rescue Rangers so making him a villain in this movie would be easy to greenlight and write. I'd assume the writers would actually have to watch the show or be interested in the characters before using any of the villain characters that were actually in the show so Pluto was the easier option. I actually am baffled by the choice to give Pluto a voice for the first time.

lmao

Attached: jimplbopl.png (186x143, 42.19K)