Dude catholicism is bad haha

>dude catholicism is bad haha

Attached: 15A63C39-1E60-4E60-A11A-7907B6B6D91E.png (768x432, 160K)

He's right.

Are catholics the most eternally butt-flustered religion there is? Too get butt-flustered by a man who enjoys butt-flusters of all things...

It is.

Lads, I had bran flakes this morning and now I cannot stop farting.

>dude catholicism is bad haha

Attached: xEexxPR.jpg (344x400, 24K)

If the smartest man who ever lived thought Catholicism is bad he's probably right.

Says every Irish author. I wonder why? Hmmmmmmm........

it literally is

Thanks, bro.

lole'd

How the pendulum has turned.

I’m a Catholic who is finally fed up with the rapiness and gayness of the clergy.
What’s a good solid Protestant denomination to convert to? I don’t want any Unitarian Universalist anything goes faggotry but I don’t want any speaking in tongues or picking up snakes Appalachian weirdness either.

Discuss.

Joyce liked Aquinas. Who wouldn't hate Catholicism living around a bunch of Irish subhumans all the time.. peasant religion. Ambivalence, love and hate.

Become one of those snake handling pentecostals

See you when you're reborn as a dog bro

Satan will have all the cool books, tho

>Are catholics the most eternally butt-flustered religion there is?
>(((implying)))

>implying Joyce hated Catholicism and wasn't instead eternally frustrated by the Irish experience of it
>implying Stephen wasn't a stand in for his own views

>nobody has ever written English prose that can be compared with that of a tiresome footling little Anglican parson who afterwards became a prince of the only true church
James Joyce on John Henry Cardinal Newman. What did he mean by this?

>What's a good solid Protestant domination to covert to?
Orthodox.

It's not bad, it's terrible.
Abrahamists in generals are ignorant as fuck. Not saying that modern-day atheists are any better, because deep down they aren't true atheists.
Buddhism is the high IQ religion.

Buddhism is just Hindu philosophy for normies/dummies

>Buddhism is the high IQ religion.

Attached: laughing-30cm-buddha-ornament-d260b2bd57ce9d0808bb04afc971e055_original.jpg (1055x915, 250K)

>Buddhism is the high IQ religion
based

Buddhism is low-testosterone Hinduism.

>Not saying that modern-day atheists are any better, because deep down they aren't true atheists.
You're right, after all Atheism is the high IQ religion.

Attached: b4a.jpg (3840x2160, 1.1M)

I agree that the eastern schismatic churches are like the western protestant ones.

Attached: CC1767AF-B2A6-4E02-8B3D-37EFED330B93.png (2518x1024, 469K)

How about dropping semitic delusions altogether?

Based and truthpilled

Anglicans, of all the Protestant denominations, have retained the pomp and pageantry of Catholicism most. I think you would feel most at home there.

I suggest not worshipping the kike god

Based Stalin, saviour of the Church.

Did the average age of Yea Forumsizens drop to 14?

Yes, it's become quite clear that the increased traffic on Yea Forums is due mainly to underage PewDiePie fans and manchild Redditors. Check out the bookshelf/stack threads and watch the bugmen complimenting each others' Penguin leatherbounds and Folio Society illustrated hardcovers.

Projection and more projection.

@13031568
Not an argument.

>13031572
Because calling me 14 is a great argumento.

>implying Stephen WAS a stand in for his own views...

dude just become a jesuit LMAO

>good
>Protestant denomination
pick one

You don't mold the faith, the faith molds you.
That's just pride speaking.

>suicide cult
>high IQ

It kinds of make sense.

vocaroo

high church anglican

Become Orthodox
you heretic

>, because deep down they aren't true atheists.

i´m a true atheist

Lutheran

>tfw to intelligent to live

He was still a Catholic, that's why he was able to produce such great literature.

>I like to diddle children and then cover it up
Sounds pretty vile. No need to get defensive about your failed cult.

>failed
>1.2 billion members around the world
>hundreds convert each day

500 years from now we'll all be dead and the Church will still be here.

Attached: sarah.jpg (1280x720, 75K)

>Not wanting to support a cult that encourages and covers for the rape of children
If you're set to use your reasoning skills, I suggest to go full agnostic/atheist. If so many people inside one of the biggest churches are rapist, isn't it indicative that whatever they are preaching is false?

So will the flu.

Attached: 2591E1D9-7972-4EFB-9570-F9727F3C1BEE.png (1269x619, 439K)

Attached: 1556541106275.jpg (723x879, 243K)

The flu is part of God's Divine Plan for us, you fool. Repent, for the kingdom of vaccines is at hand.

This displays a very typical Western misunderstanding of what karma is. It's not a cosmic system that rewards anyone for any moral deed, or punishes them an immoral deed. I used to believe that too, but other anons here corrected me.

poo