It looks like the Russians made a knockoff Hazbin pilot

and VivziePop called it the actual series

Attached: Screenshot_20220303-163532_YouTube.jpg (720x630, 275.65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IGjHUYo-oXg
youtube.com/watch?v=UEei1Vo4ths
twitter.com/VivziePop/status/1520117506177789955?cxt=HHwWhsCjyay0xZgqAAAA
twitter.com/VivziePop/status/1520118108928675840?cxt=HHwWgMCotbfXxZgqAAAA
twitter.com/NickConter/status/1520206245730611203?cxt=HHwWhsDT4dXh7ZgqAAAA
youtube.com/watch?v=qHrlUd-tODU
youtube.com/watch?v=zoyLAj7rJ8M
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This goes for a lot of shows and art nowadays, what's the point of drawing the hair going over the eye if you just draw the eye over the hair anyway. Besides that autistic nitpick the right design doesn't look that bad.

Right looks better and sexier

Attached: Screenshot_20211223-191852.png (760x874, 386.45K)

i have no knowledge on this virgin cartoon shit but right is 100 times better
>head shape doesn't look retarded and lumpy
>colors look better
>hair makes sense and doesn't look retarded
overall it's more appealing in general
whoever made the "old" designs should honestly just give up.

>old
SOUL
>new
SOULLESS

They both look pretty soulless desu.

eh i prefer the one on the right, it's cleaner.

>Charlie looks better
>Alastor remained the same
I don't see the complaints here.

>one of the biggest complaints of the piolet was its heavy use of the color red
>makes the charecter redder
Wow vivzie really is a hack.

New one looks more mature. And hot.

I like the new design overall but preferred the old colors. I thought the white shirt with black pants and suspenders was a cute casual look.

And I miss how her old eyes were more innocent by default but could shift to a more red and demonic look when she transforms.

Attached: regyman.png (773x763, 114.06K)

Right looks like edgy Rapunzel.

>supporting anything made by LaziPop
No, fuck that cunt and fuck anyone who supports her horrible nu-edgy shows.

I hate the change to the chin/neck area for some psychological reason but besides that it looks fine.

I think its because the chin doesn't register as being separate from the neck unless I take the time to really look at it

we are gonna get Bee and PuppyCat syndrome when the show starts from the fags on this board. "its better because it came first"
still havent seen it move so ill wait to judge shit properly.

I appreciate that Charlie looks like an actual demon creature instead of an alabaster barbie doll.

either way it looks gross, i don't see the commotion.

I love both Charlies. I wouldn't stop loving Charlie just because she slightly changed her appearance. My feelings are deeper than that.

Attached: charlie106.jpg (3842x4096, 1.14M)

From the thumbnail it looks like they're just using Twitter fanart of redrawings the old screenshots from the Pilot.

Attached: wew charlie.jpg (256x256, 17.07K)

this. the left one looks like an actual western cartoon with exaggerated shapes. the right one is just MUH ANIME WAIFU. people only like it because it's "sexy".

Where is the series dropping now that Netflix is out?

Those are fan redraws, not the real thing.
youtube.com/watch?v=IGjHUYo-oXg
youtube.com/watch?v=UEei1Vo4ths

We don't know yet how the new design looks in animation and how stretchy or flowly it'll allow itself to be. Even the OP pic looks pretty plastic and inexpressive, so you can easily tell all of these are just done by fans.

Attached: Charlie christmas.jpg (564x564, 56.8K)

Kek, never thought someone would save my shitpost

I literally do not see much difference in terms of quality

She looks more like a doll than a cartoon character.

Attached: Goodbye Alastor.jpg (4000x3768, 659K)

>2,500,298 views
wtf, I'm about to make a redraw and leak it as a fake official art for ad money in few days.

i can feel the tweening flat animation just by looking at the thumbnail. how symbolic that corporations just wnats to water down good products

It's fake, the real one will be souls tweened shit but OP vid is fake.

so did vivi actually keep her promise? did anything happen today?

Attached: 1649302304884.png (1048x1237, 869.43K)

*soulless
>so did vivi actually keep her promise?
What's her promise?

>It's almost been 3 years since the pilot aired
Jeez.

Which one do you think is better during sex?

Attached: 1628365297868.png (363x184, 62.68K)

What skin is that?

It genuinely boggles me that Zach got a pilot out, the show greenlight, released, and memed enough that it will be remembered until it eventually gets a new season, all while Hazbin Hotel was in the A24 limbo, Hell we didn't even know what studio would make it until relatively recently.

Right looks better

Angel Dust design came out today.

Attached: FRhvPIvVgAEkd-p.jpg (2000x2200, 1.83M)

>flat

Yeah
twitter.com/VivziePop/status/1520117506177789955?cxt=HHwWhsCjyay0xZgqAAAA

Well, they just completely ruined the appeal of the design. Retarded.

>made his design even busier with the two different colors of gloves
>assuming the bottom arms are even wearing gloves, since it's hard to tell whether they're gloves or his bare arms
I thought the point was to take Vivzie's designs and make them simpler and easier to read, not the opposite.

I wish viv died after the kesha video :'(

I really don't see the issue people are having, it barely looks any different. Who cares.

The real question is whether the fact his new actor can sing is sufficient to make up for the fact Kovach's speaking voice absolutely fit the character to a T. Evidently Viv thought it did, but Viv is a musical theater kid at heart so of course she would.

They're gloves.
twitter.com/VivziePop/status/1520118108928675840?cxt=HHwWgMCotbfXxZgqAAAA

That's a random youtuber who drew over random clips of episode 1 with the new design.

Kovach's singing as Angel Dust in Addict wasn't even that bad, it sounded like how you'd imagine Angel Dust singing would sound.

Helluva Boss is dead.

She can claim she's working on season 2 all she wants but if she hasn't even finished season 1 and is obsessing over Hazbin instead, it's not happening.

Vivzie is a rando youtuber tho.

The fact I couldn't tell that at a glance proves my point though, doesn't it?

They're apparently looking for cleanup artists for episode 8, which on the one hand shows they're still working on it and implies the actual animation is probably close to done, but on the other hand might be a bad sign that they need to scrounge for random staff members this late in the process.

Oh yeah. I don't understand the change either.

Its probably easier to layer and it wont obscure facial features so you can be sloppier with your shots

Right looks sovlless.

The real problem isn't the redesign, the real problem is that Viv's crew isn't animating it. The soulless corpo animation studio she's been assigned isn't going to be able to put out shit like the newer eps of HB. The art style will be Viv's style but the animation won't be.

I have a brother who does an excellent impression of Daniel Plainview so I'm trying to get him to do a vocaroo

Never watched the pilot but left looks like a qt clown, right is a geisha. Left clearly wins.

Alastor's design is arguably the worst in the entire project because it has dick-all to do with his character concept and is quite literally a pre-existing character of Viv's shoehorned into a new identity instead of an organically constructed character. If she had any sense, he would simply have an antique radio for a head and wouldn't be this ridiculous red anime deer boy that doesn't fit his theme, presentation, or personality in any way.

Eh, I'm so used to Alastor looking the way that he does that I don't mind the design doesn't fit his role or personality entirely.

>Addict
Closer is the superior Angel Dust song, fits his character way better.

youtube.com/watch?v=qHrlUd-tODU

Attached: FPLm8eZVkAE1rOl.jpg (1300x1800, 243.08K)

Charles kinda is, really.

WHERE ARE HIS TITS

For me, it's Use Me Up
youtube.com/watch?v=zoyLAj7rJ8M