Marvel hates Peter Parker

Hear me out. This is not a troll or bait. I have too secret information regarding Spider-Man and his comic.

The reason why Amazing Spider-Man is so terrible, is because Marvel hates Peter Parker and want to replace him with Miles Morales.

Nick Lowe especially hates Peter Parker and wants to replace him with Miles Morales. Wells also wants Miles as the main Spider-Man.

This is all part of the plan.
Marvel wants to destroy Peter Parker’s character and his cast. It is why most of his modern comics portray him as a fuck up. It is why he keeps losing fights and needs to be saved. It is why he needed training. It is why he is constantly doing morally questionable and wrong things. It is why his supporting cast keeping shrinking and shrink (while Miles’s keeps increasing).

Marvel Comics wants YOU to see Peter Parker as a dumb immoral loser.

So when that why when they kill off Peter Parker permanently and replace him with Miles Morales, the change won’t be seen as bad. They will spin it as an improvement.

Attached: 69FEAB73-1D07-42AF-AB03-DDF2DECC55A0.jpg (4025x3056, 3.56M)

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/co/thread/129786289/
desuarchive.org/co/thread/123002866/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Will we ever get a good Spider-Man run again?

I believe it. At least the Nick Lowe part.

One More Day = 2007
Miles Morales first appearance = 2011
Sorry master baiter, but Peter being a piece of shit has nothing to do with Miles.

OMD happened before miles was even a thing.
He's been a fucking loser treading water with stupid bullshit happening yo him ever since.

This is why Manga will always be superior.

Life mirrors art and vice versa

There is absolutely zero doubt in my mind that the current regime at Marvel would kill off or otherwise remove Peter and make Miles the “real” Spider-Man if they could. What’s stopping them is probably some combination of corporate edict, trademark/copyright bullshit, or a reluctance to piss off licensees because let’s face it, Marvel makes a lot more from Spider-Man bubble bath than Spider-Man comic books.

To be fair, American Culture is centered around worshiping niggers. It is practically a religion in America. It makes sense an American company would do this.

every single issue of ultimate spiderman has peter parker suffering this is nothing new has nothing to do with miles take your meds

Attached: ultimate spiderman.jpg (474x728, 102.48K)

No.

>and wants to replace him with Miles Morales. Wells also wants Miles as the main Spider-Man.
Nice headcanon retard

How

This

Man you guys are utterly terrified of black people.

I heard WB and DC are planning the same thing with Superman.
That WB and DC want to kill White Superman and permanently replace him with a black Superman written by Coates.

Too bad for them that the only Miles anyone even remotely likes is the one from the spider-verse movie.

Well yeah. It is why you never read around them. Rick Moranis relaxed and look what happened to him.

They are replacing him with his aged up grooming victim son and his pink haired boyfriend

You have no one to blame but yourself for supporting current Marvel.

Miles is the worst thing to happen to Marvel. The world would be a better place if someone went back in time and killed Bendis.

I heard that too.

>Miles replaces Peter
>but also inherits all his cuck storylines and constant retcons and resets to keep him eternally a jobless loser
wait, I think I have something here...

Attached: 1519040177664.jpg (1280x1280, 219.91K)

‘Bout time!

Attached: B9F5F25A-B368-40A8-BE51-10D4C89977DD.jpg (784x944, 880.39K)

Nah. Gay Jon is being killed off along with his dad to make way for black Superman written by Bendis. Gotta have synergy with the Coates Movie.

If you guys are so terrified about getting replaced maybe you should do something to make yourselves invaluable instead of crying about it in a taiwanese smoke signal group.

Wells is a hack. I don’t know why Yea Forums pretends he is a good writer.

this is why DC Comics is better

This schizo narrative is getting out of hand. ASM has been consistently awful for close to 20 years. Miles has existed for 10 and only present in the mainline continuity for 6. Miles isn't the problem with ASM being trash. He never was. He is however the most obvious solution to improve the poor quality of the comic. But rather than go for the obvious right now, we have to drag this Shipshewana out to #1000 so we can get 'big sales'. It's ridiculous.

Marvel is full of hacks.
Spider-Man belongs in the public domain at this point. Marvel doesn’t deserve him.

I blame Joe Quesada.

>Spider-Man belongs in the public domain at this point. Marvel doesn’t deserve him.
add Superman too

No. They just have no idea what the fuck to do with him.

Can’t Miles go back to the Ultimate universe and be the main Spider-Man of that place?

>Miles is the worst thing to happen to Marvel.
Not even close. Plus Spiderverse was enjoyable enough that it justify him existing.
>The world would be a better place if someone went back in time and killed Bendis.
This is true though

You guys are mentally unwell. Take a break from spamming threads about black men and go outside. This is cuck levels of obsession

Attached: FA062E50-4054-4C94-9416-E515A3C1BACB.png (1024x576, 609.33K)

What happened?

Knock-out game.

No.
It's gay Jon.
He's here to stay.

Attached: Advanced Faggotry.jpg (500x385, 83.53K)

he got mugged, which is the fault of all black people everywhere forever, just like every bad thing that happens to anyone, according to Yea Forums.

rant aside, I wouldn’t be shocked if Miles becoming the main Spider-Man was the twist in #1000. Seems like something Marvel would do, especially since they made it clear that OMD will never be undone and MJ and Peter will never be together.

gays can’t be sold to China and Saudi Arabia. And the US will make peace with Russia eventually.
black people are safer than gays

No, but there will never be a good run in all of Marvel and DC ever again, so don't take it personally.

He relaxed around black, then paid the tax

Why does Mary Jane have to suffer? If Marvel hates her so much why don’t they kill her off? Save her some dignity?

What happened to Shogun? He was doing a good job fixing Marvel after Nazi Captain America and Marvel Now 2.

Why is Spider-Man being made into Hitler and a Cuck?

>I have too secret information regarding Spider-Man and his comic.
Yeah and my dad is Steve Jobs, the owner of Nintendo.

Anyone who believes this post is a fucking retard. Would not be surprised if these previous "leaks" are also by the same guy:
>desuarchive.org/co/thread/129786289/
>desuarchive.org/co/thread/123002866/

Makes me glad I stopped reading Marvel.

Do you really need to ask, user

Attached: 1651126600392.jpg (295x333, 31.31K)

>Superman being replaced by a black
>Spider-Man being replaced by a black
Whose next?

>googles "miles morales pizza time"
>scrolls down and immediately finds WG art of Miles eating pizza in the middle of an alley way with a huge gut
I just wanted memes

Attached: huh-verne.gif (220x240, 303.59K)

Technically, the entire Justice League is being killed off and replaced by a Woke Diversity Justice League

Yeah, just like McDuffie totally replaced the entire justice league. As we all know that was forever too.

I wish Disney would go bankrupt.

>Zod is going to snap Baby Clark's neck
And I thought it couldn't get worse with Faschist Superman in live action

Attached: 295769574.jpg (960x589, 432.13K)

It is amazing how much WB hates Superman.

Never as long as hack editors like Nick Lowe keep Spider-Man from being good.

The only person pushing that garbage was Bendis, and unless he comes storming back into the marvel offices and takes control of the Spider-man office it’ll never happen. No one at marvel likes the pairing.

People only see Peter Parker as a tool to self insert and project their loser lifes onto see the praise to Memeverse Peter B so no. Most people haven't read the earlier comic issues to see that actual Peter had some downs but also a lot of ups where he develops into a more mature person the older he got. We're now trapped in an endless manchild mode where the new generation has to teach him responsibilty for the first time

Attached: 1644944641831.jpg (474x311, 57.77K)

Truth

It makes me laugh but not in a good way

This
People are really stupid if they're actually falling for this.
>Wells also wants Miles as the main Spider-Man.
Name the comics where Wells has written Miles. Right now.

Attached: FK3MsrzXMAEryc_.jpg (1000x1000, 101.99K)

>People only see Peter Parker as a tool to self insert onto
Yes. Which is why it's hilarious to see you guys keep whining that he's not a billionaire industrialist with a supermodel wife and a hot side piece in a leather catsuit that instantly wins because he's just so awesome without a hint of self awareness.