Show is treated poorly by the network

>show is treated poorly by the network
>Everyone: Aw man, it's gonna get cancelled for sure... :(
>Everyone: *proceeds to ignore it entirely*
Rinse and repeat.

Attached: nickelodeon it's pony cartoon network mao mao.png (2160x1080, 898.77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/thecartooncrave/status/1516549010760380425
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Mao Mao has a 24/7 general on /trash/ for the past 2 years, regularly has people on Twitter/Yea Forums bitching how its dead and made every Mr Yea Forums he could that show is not ignored

>regularly has people on Twitter/Yea Forums bitching how its dead
why do you lie

Attached: 1569294505468.png (1039x777, 428.72K)

here's your new mew mew OP

Attached: currytanuki.png (1779x437, 225.09K)

Even the "news" accounts are doing as such
twitter.com/thecartooncrave/status/1516549010760380425

Cartoon Crave pisses me off because they always show clear favoritism toward The Owl House and Amphibia. 50% of that account's "news" are related to either show, no matter how newsworthy it may or may not be. Acknowledging Mao Mao just once doesn't change a thing.

Attached: Anne and Luz.jpg (1250x2048, 352.03K)

I catched the latest It's Pony thread to see if someone recorded new episodes but it ended up with almost no discussion and those threads are always like that. That truly isn't fair.

So you see the threads, but you don't actually hop in to say anything...

Attached: hmm.png (720x405, 417.18K)

didn't Yea Forums get it cancelled lol

Pardon?

Attached: mao mao disheveled.png (1920x1080, 1.16M)

No Yea Forums found out it was cancelled because they are very autistic for this show and it caused a shitstorm on twitter

I love how these showrunners are such genuine fans of each other's work

Attached: Calamity Trio.png (786x786, 313.72K)

Cuuute!

Except It's Pony did at least air episodes and it 2 seasons despite of not being treated in the same vein as the others, in the end, It's Pony had a better situation, whereas Mao Mao only aired one season and had its reruns pulled and left to be forgotten and leaving a stretch of two years since the last airdate, with the network catering towards airing toddler garbage shit shows with a little to no interest into bring the show that not had aired in two years

I NEED TO SEE MAO MAO'S SISTERS NAAAOOOOWWWWWW

Attached: 1599280376446.gif (960x960, 2.47M)

we all need to see them lezzing out with one another

The protagonist just looks like what a son of Mao Mao and Tanya wold look like

cute pussy

cuter pussy.

Attached: 1558396324144.png (1920x1080, 1.33M)

unf oh baby yeah

Big Toon corps don't want male protags or cool violence or anything for kids older than 6 years old now

cry moar

Attached: GreyAnnis.jpg (1200x927, 343.52K)

stop watching baby shows

Tell me about the crow

maybe they shouldn't used talking animals to promote race mixing pairing.

maybe furfags should stop forcing creators to canonize someone being gay or force a gay pairing simply because you never had any representatiom as a child and now believe kids these days are gay and need validation.
also im not going to take any pills, you know i am right

If you think that's bad you have not seen DisneyAPromos
Unironically 90% of their feed is related to those two shows, and it's so bad there's been promos for other shows they've never mentioned and straight up shows that were airing new content but have never once been mentioned on their account in any capacity.
Easily the worst news account I've ever seen

Will always happen

I tried to warn you, the TTG network isn't a new show friendly place anymore.
But the bootlckers shut me down every chance I got, and I saved myself the heartache by not watching it

It doesn't have to…

Attached: 1567273829709.jpg (1920x1080, 505.85K)

The people who browse Twitter are not the people who watch Big City Greens or Two More Eggs. Even if they were promoted on official news accounts, they would STILL be ignored. The only reason BCG even sometimes shows up on Twitter is because Kiana Mai works on the show and has a lot of followers.

No.

>I saved myself the heartache by not watching it
I don't get it. It's not some deep, lore-heavy, ultra-serious serialized show that's ruined without 6 seasons of buildup and a proper ending. It's an action/comedy cartoon for kids with mere hints of lore, you're supposed to watch what there is, then forget about it, or subsist on fanworks if you're really into the characters or the world.

> BCG even sometimes shows up on Twitter is because Kiana Mai works on the show and has a lot of followers.

That plus Shane (the co-creator) and that DTVA News (that’s ran by none other than that Chevistian dude)

It sucks but it's not hard to understand, I've personally given up on this shit as well. I just don't want to do it anymore, it's not worth anyone's time. Not because cartoons are irredeemably bad now but because nobody wants to see a cool new project, get invested in it and then see it get treated like shit and canned right out the gate.
>Sym-Bionic Titan
Cancelled after 1 season, unfinished story and unsatisfying ending.
>Harvey Beaks
Treated like utter shit throughout its entire run, still got to squeeze out 2 seasons but with an unsatisfying ending.
>Wander Over Yonder
Kicked to Disney XD for no reason which tanked ratings, cancelled for the reason of having "enough episodes" and unsatisfying ending.
>Mao Mao
Basically just in limbo and kept alive only by word of mouth, nobody knows when the second season will air or IF it will even air.
>It's Pony
Literally a nonentity on Nickelodeon like everything else that isn't Spongebob, Loud House or its mexican spinoff, and is currently dying its slow death on their garbage dump channel
>Glitch Techs
Kept in limbo for years until Nick decided to just dump it all on Netflix and be done with it, third season storyboards are being held hostage and will never be released.
>Ballmastrz
Cancelled after 2 seasons.
>Motorcity
Cancelled after 1 season.
There are more examples of this, I can't think of a single reason to actually get invested in a new cartoon at this point. It feels like an abusive relationship with a television.

Attached: 1523918376441.jpg (550x512, 31.34K)

>Ballmastrz
>Cancelled after 2 seasons.
Has that actually been confirmed?

Attached: 1523303694390.png (700x394, 335.44K)

>I can't think of a single reason to actually get invested in a new cartoon at this point.
Because you can still get some enjoyment out of what IS there. It’s about the journey, not always the destination.

After losing enough of my favourite cartoons to cancellations throughout the 2010s, I started growing numb to the cycle but ultimately came to realize that it really is a miracle for a cartoon to make it to series, no matter how short its run turns out to be. The fact you were able to fall in love with each and every one of those series you listed in however short amount of time they ran is a fucking marvel.

I know it hurts to see something beloved get unfairly cut, but at least try to make peace with the fact that you were even able to fall in love with another brand-new ORIGINAL cartoon, even for a fleeting moment. There have been countless horror stories of failed pilots or worse: show pitches deep into development that somehow got killed off abruptly and were never even given a chance to make it to audiences' screens. The risk of having to mourn yet another cancellation is nothing compared to the reward of finding a cool new show to get invested in and new characters to grow attached to. And at the end of the day, revivals can always happen; and if not, your favourite short-lived series can always live on in fan art and retrospectives. As long as a shared community of fans can still gather together to share their love for a show even after it's passed, I wouldn't call that much of a loss. :)

Attached: monsters abroad.jpg (666x882, 211.94K)

>shittalk's SU
>gets shitcanned

it was inevitable, tbf.

why does Mao-Mao have eyelashes and why have I only noticed it now

Because he also has tits, and that's because it's an edit.

oh yeah, it is an edit. i didn't even notice the tits lmao

Them shittalked Seven Universe? When/where? Them deserve to be cancelled then.

Attached: file.png (399x750, 111.19K)

>dying its slow death on their garbage dump channel
It deserved way better.

Attached: its_pony_(2020)_217_01.webm (1280x720, 2.63M)

What the fuck even happened for the It's Pony fandom to just vanish after less than a year? I get that there was a hiatus from the 2020 holiday special till the following summer, but as soon as S2 started rolling out in the UK, we were getting regular threads and decent episode rips shared almost every week. Now that ACTUALLY new episodes are premiering weekly here in the States, nobody cares? Shouldn't a regular schedule have HELPED bring more fans back? Every failed attempt at a talkback thread each Thursday night these last few weeks has been fucking depressing to see. Where did you all go?? At least Mao Mao's maintained some semblance of fan activity and overall demand…

Attached: ugh.png (1920x1080, 1.63M)

Blame Nickelodeon.

I still think crying about the show getting dumped on Nicktoons is pathetic in this day and age. Anyone with a Cable plan including just the regular Nickelodeon channel can still access the full series library on the Nick App/website. And even those without Cable will still have the opportunity to stream a handful of available rotating episodes on the official site. Having episode premieres on Nicktoons shouldn't be the sign for everyone to just admit defeat and drop a show entirely. You can still support the show if you really care.

Attached: 1622823340370.jpg (1785x2048, 238.82K)

>You can still support the show if you really care.
That's the thing tho. No one really cares about this show. No even registers that it even exists.

Attached: 1608083048242.jpg (1270x1934, 1.02M)

So much this. I hope the creator finds solace in having successfully sold a show at all. Most people can't even make it that far.

Attached: benches.jpg (1920x1080, 483.39K)

I'm still supporting this show as I can, but it's hard to catch all new episodes.

Not really. It's maintained a consistent weekly schedule for a while now.

Attached: Pony Thursdays.jpg (1920x1080, 139K)

Glitch Techs didn’t even get a SECOND season, don’t let Netflix’s lies get to you too

Attached: Miko shark teeth.png (710x870, 538.85K)

At least that's a good thing the show now airs weekly.

But I was meant my situation with catching the remaining episodes of the second season and all I had is Nicktoons Europe to watch them.

Oof yeah, not sure how non-UK European viewers' situation works. I still wonder where what happened to that MEGA user from back when Season 2 started last summer. They just never returned.

How much of Season 2 have you seen exactly?

Attached: doesn't look good.png (1920x1080, 2.07M)

I saw "I.T. Pony/Cow Power" yesterday on TV, three weeks ago I watched "City Pony/Country Pony" (thanks for MEGA user for the link) so now I'm about to have at least 3 half-hours to watch.

who gives a shit about that horse show

i really want to know what was the actual story of glitchtech. the polybius stuff and the manager's self memory wipes backup where super interesting but in the very last episode.

Quite literally no one.

Attached: 1624899433604.png (1920x1080, 1011.5K)

Speaking of Nicktoons that nobody watches, what happened to this show? Is it done already?

Attached: 1635730905536.jpg (883x849, 186.17K)

>or worse: show pitches deep into development that somehow got killed off abruptly and were never even given a chance to make it to audiences' screens.
It's impressive how in 3 year's time, Netflix managed to pull a 180 and go from being a budding studio producing some of the most ambitious animated projects to becoming even more reviled than Nick.

Attached: netflix is a joke.jpg (1170x1504, 243.43K)

It's coming back soon.

I don't know if you need to hear this, but it's not a good look to already fear for a show's cancellation instead of simply talking about it when you can. There hasn't been any sign of Middlemost Post going anywhere anytime soon, so why not just enjoy the ride while you can? Talking about it the way you are will only attract dread and negativity, which I'm sure wasn't the intended effect of the series.

Attached: sax.png (1920x1080, 1.35M)

Neat. I hope the mayor shows up.

>I don't know if you need to hear this, but it's not a good look to already fear for a show's cancellation instead of simply talking about it when you can.
I was just asking a question. Yeesh.
>There hasn't been any sign of Middlemost Post going anywhere anytime soon
Nickelodeon is known for unceremoniously canning every toon that isn't Spongebob, so things are not looking particularly good for this show.
>Talking about it the way you are will only attract dread and negativity, which I'm sure wasn't the intended effect of the series.
Like I said, MMP is another show that nobody talks about, as in, it literally gets zero threads, so dread and negativity should still count as a change for the better.

Attached: boop.jpg (1920x1080, 424.41K)