“SCUM will kill all men who are not in the Men's Auxiliary of SCUM...

“SCUM will kill all men who are not in the Men's Auxiliary of SCUM. Men in the Men's Auxiliary are those men who are working diligently to eliminate themselves, men who, regardless of their motives, do good, men who are playing pall with SCUM. A few examples of the men in the Men's Auxiliary are: men who kill men; biological scientists who are working on constructive programs, as opposed to biological warfare; journalists, writers, editors, publishers and producers who disseminate and promote ideas that will lead to the achievement of SCUM's goals; faggots who, by their shimmering, flaming example, encourage other men to de-man themselves and thereby make themselves relatively inoffensive; men who consistently give things away -- money, things, services; men who tell it like it is (so far not one ever has)...”

Valerie Solanas was undeniably based and probably would have been a 4channer if she had grown up in our times. As a man I obviously agree with nothing she proposes in SCUM Manifesto, nor the ramifications still being felt of her rhetoric on modern “discourse” of feminism. But I think her critique of society and gender dymamics, however flawed, is fucking hilarious, & SCUM still holds up as an enjoyable read and way ahead of its time.

Attached: 64C73767-FBB0-4861-9BCB-F425C3E415E6.jpg (300x444, 47K)

absolutely based and redpilled
even as a far-right person, i really do enjoy this stuff - while the far-right equivalent of stuff like this just makes me sick

this manifesto has always made me lol it's like a female Elliot Rodgers

Imagine being so assblasted over men not finding you attractive you have to kill Andy Warhol just to prove your worthy of some dick.

Attached: 1549334209156.png (415x416, 6K)

Attached: 1545799832169.png (903x615, 134K)

based schizo feminist

As someone with an extremely prevalent Femdom and CFNM fetish, do you think I would enjoy reading it? Are you a girl? Would you punish me for not reading it?

Attached: rertasdf.jpg (600x800, 61K)

Solanas is absolutely based and this is one of the best books ever despite my not agreeing with a word of it
Really puts /pol/ in context that they're wrong and also boring and unfunny

i dont know about you guys, but i dont like this and would prefer if it wasnt implemented

She sounds like an incel.

as overused as the word is, I don't think you can describe this as anything but based

She was born to early to reach her full potential online.

Imagine falseflagging on Yea Forums

Was cringy edgeshit, only read because she shot that faggot pop-"artist" I can't stand.
Killing W*rhol is a public service.

I agree with Everything she’s saying but towards women instead of men.

This woman was not capable of dominating anyone. The manifesto's fueled by the same pathetic bitterness and mental illness that fuels the worst of /r9k/ posts.

Unless "ree why wont boys have sex with me " seems like femdom to you. She was schizophrenic.

It is. But the film's (I Shot Andy Warhol) soundtrack is good.

>Killing W*rhol is a public service.
This. If anything we need more schizo assassins to clear up the modern day Warhol's of the art world

Actually plenty of People had sex with get. Like her dad and customers

What's wrong with jews? Do they have brain damage?

I guess my equivalent read would have to be Derrick Jensen's Endgame books.
It's a fairly even split between stuff I'm 100% on board with, and stuff I completely disagree with.

Attached: Jensen Endgame.png (662x497, 455K)

>I always rooted for King Herod slaughtering thousands of Jewish boys
What did she mean by this?

Maybe she just read SCUM?
>A few examples of the men in the Men's Auxiliary are: men who kill men

Herod was killing false Messiah's that might challenge his rule, especially amongst the Aramaically kvetching Judeans.

>Someone who describes themselves as a radical slut has thought anything through that far before saying it

Attached: Alex Jones head lock.jpg (1049x684, 54K)

>faggots

hahaha