Kite Man is getting his own spin off series with Golden Glider as his new girlfriend. Good for him

Kite Man is getting his own spin off series with Golden Glider as his new girlfriend. Good for him.

variety.com/2022/tv/news/harley-quinn-spinoff-kite-man-noonans-hbo-max-1235242493/

Attached: Hell-Yeah.gif (480x270, 3.58M)

Kite man was never a good character.

t. Harley

All I can hear is Mark Lilly from Ugly Americans. Also Mirror Master probably won’t take this well, or Captain Cold.
You despite all the trash Tom King wrote on Batman I actually like what he did with Kite Man’s character

>good for him
>accusing people of being Harley Quinn
Why are you so autistic that you can't differentiate fiction from reality?

Ah I see you're from the HarleyQuinn show subreddit.

haha he's kite man. get it? it's fun because kite man and we say it a lot and that's funny. Kite man haha

You mean the dead son stuff?

Kite man was one of the best parts of the Harley Quinn show and anybody who thinks otherwise is in denial.

Without mentioning his relationship to Poison ivy, what is Kite-man's character?

Pretty much. That and leaning in on him just being a daredevil thief with a death wish. Not everyone needs to be a city ender or an edgelord. He glides in, smash and grabs, then jumps off a roof for a getaway
He was the only consistent thing on that shit show and had self respect

>this is the best part of the dog shit and if you think otherwise you're in denial.

Dorky, wannabe womanizer, kind of clueless but ultimately competent in a pinch, fakes it till he makes it.

Not him but do you want the cartoon or comic explanation? Because they’re two different things

Dude the dead son is the worse of Tom King's Batman where he took a running gag and ran it into the ground.

>Golden Glider as his new girlfriend

Attached: sc4ZZ08WZ7HQhyw8Tn3ugrwgQiarq4uJVovM8AeRQ1g[1].png (678x381, 269.17K)

Oh the dialogue was repetitive as hell just like BatCat, that I’ll agree with. However the only good thing in that run was Kite Man’s motivation/backstory

He wasn't the best character, but it can't be any worse than the original feminazi dumpster fire...

Yeah they're are two different things so clearly I'm talking about the cartoon that only took the fact that Kite-man was briefly popular because he was a meme.

Hey Snart’s sister is not only hot but a successful career criminal. I say he upgraded. Though it might have been funnier if it were Magpie

No that's the worse part because it's just Tom King pretentious sadsack bullshit.
The only good part was when he was a dumb meme.

And a dead junkie

So now you’ve switched goalposts already and no longer care about the explanation? Then don’t ask, and I won’t bother wasting my time. What’s it like being a Yea Forumsntrarian by the way, devoid of independent thought and just blow the opposite direction of what people talk about?

Not that user but I don't think that's what he meant.

You’re right, Lisa downgraded

>So now you’ve switched goalposts already and no longer care about the explanation?
This is a thread about the cartoon version of Kite-man you fickong moron, the goalpost was always about the cartoon version of Kite-man.

I didn't like the comedy writing in Harley Quinn and I doubt I would like it here either.

Then you already got your answer from the other user. Is this the part where you cry memes repeatedly?

>with Golden Glider as his new girlfriend
Based Kite Man. Harley Quinn Show Ivy isn't even that hot

You're the one responding to me user, I'm in your head more then you are in mine.

I swear Kite-man fanboy sounds like they're still not over high school.

I can just feel the fedora from your post.

he was literally the only good part of the show

So are you like a salty Harley autist who’s mad she was second choice after Kite Man dumped Ivy’s ass or something?

Is this the part where you cry memes repeatedly?

Attached: c94fe1d58955ea9bffebb205e016df40.gif (540x235, 2.73M)

Has it ever occurred that this isn't a binary situation?

why does kiteman make ivyfags so mad?

Who said anything about Poison Ivy?

Copying my previous post is a sign of limited intellect and unoriginality. Keep going

I found him to be the most annoying part of the show to be honest.
Well really the entire show was bad and there's was a lot of annoying part but he was definently one of them.

This, It's just gonna be more of the same tryhard family guy material with gore, sex, and swearing.

grow up

You know I'm right.

Hell yeah.

That and a lot of flat surface level observations about Superhereos and Supervillains.

Here's Harley's new rival for the upcoming season. They're also adding in Milestone comics Pyre who seems to enjoy burning Ivy's plants.

Attached: Harley_Quinn_Vol_2_18_Textless.jpg (1500x2307, 732.27K)

Bane was sorta fun because they leaned into it a lot
I also liked the “no, women aren’t funny” line from the Joker, though the writers probably meant that as a mark against him

i hope this show does better, so that kiteman can rub it in poison ivys face

>Kite-Man
Hell no!

Attached: 87690-13317-stilt-man.jpg (421x640, 39.13K)

Watch them make him even more pathetic than Jerry Smith just to spite Kiteman fans.

Popeye?

No that's Captain Strong and he seems to enjoy bullying Harley Quinn, Joker, and Superman

Alright what's this about people hating Kiteman? I thought he was a fan favorite.

Why are you so autistic that you can't understand a joke? Do you really believe anyone thinks you're Harley Quinn, no matter how much you may drag as her?

kek

A very small but vocal group of HarleyXIvy shippers hate him. Most viewers are either neutral to him, find him meh, or outright love him.

>I thought he was a fan favorite.
Well I'm not a fan.

What evidence do you have that it's HarleyxIvy shippers in this thread.

Well why not?

Why don't you like Kiteman then?

Because the character is a shittier version of Phillip J Fry where Fry had enough heart to make you root for the loser while Kite-man doesn't.