Any kinos with supporting characters who do nothing important at all and disappear halfway through the movie?

Any kinos with supporting characters who do nothing important at all and disappear halfway through the movie?

Attached: Michael-Bloomberg.jpg (800x527, 52K)

That Stephen Lynch character in Half Baked

Tom Bombadil wasn't in the Jackson movie but he fits this description as do many more characters in lit than in film

The movie version of Ajax

Dr. Silberman is a recurring trope of this archetype in the Cameron Terminators. I haven't seen the latest but can anyone tell me if he's in it? This dynamic was thrown for a loop in Genysis but was decanonized thankfully

The Goldblum character in Jurassic Park (did he died? He wasn't on the helipad at the end, how's he in a sequel? There's probably a good explanation for this but I'm too lazy to look it up so if you remember tell me)

Al Neri kind of, but he died in the process of trying to move the plot so who knows on that one

>700 million down the drain
OOOO THATS GOTTA HURT

Hes gonna dump 100 million into bidens campaign

Imagine wasting that much money without realising you never had a chance and no one likes you.

Biden/Bloomberg ticket. he cut a deal.

>$700 million for some islands nobody could find on a map

GET ME OFF THE STAGE!

Attached: trump.webm (1920x1080, 2.87M)

Hes worth 60 billion

killshot

Attached: images (91).jpg (738x415, 15K)

His net worth is $55.4 billion.
$700 million is only 1.3% of his net worth.

that black dude with the corn rows from uncut gems.

Running for president and losing is a billion dollar industry. Not only that, he can't win, but will still spend to hurt Trump

Blaster in Transformers the Movie

White Bernie voters will come to Trumps rescue

Bloombergs way too unpopular. Biden might choose Warren as VP to shore up the alienated progressive vote, especially since she's had no problem trying to torpedo Bernie these last few weeks, so she clearly doesnt actually believe what she's saying and may as well be another corporate centrist. Bernie was the only one who wouldn't kowtow to Israel and mega rich donors, but that's over now that literally everyone in the party has teamed up against him. Bidens gonna get fucking crushed, he did worse yesterday than Hillary did 4 years ago.

It's still matters, otherwise he wouldnt be pilling up the billions.

Oh no the zionist jewish oligarch lost. Now I can pick between a couple of Shabbos goyim, one being a useful idiot the other an outward zionist OR the crypto-commie jew.

Attached: IMG_5542.jpg (747x1185, 138K)

I’ve noticed that you put effort into an actual genuine response. This is clearly not what was intended for this thread. It’s a “let’s talk about Bloomberg’s failure” thread.

Bernie is getting the nom.

We will all vote for Trump DNC can cope.
Trump in the end behind all the shitposting
He ended Trans-Pacific Partnership
Getting us out of Syria.Afghanistan and no war with North Korea