Is Sasha Luss a good actress?

Is Sasha Luss a good actress?

Attached: 9E26DA5F-32B9-448D-AFC8-FC8E3F164B25.jpg (2293x3000, 605K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1mimY0HHfIk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

probably not

ruby rose's clone

Ruby Rose is 5’6 and Sasha is 5’10 though

she looks like she made a lot of noise with black guys at her parents house while a teenager

She’s Russian so not likely

does she have all those stupid tattoos like Ruby has?

sounds racist tbqh

alright bud you listen to me and you listen to me good.
thi si what we're gonna do. im gonna count to five, and when im done, you're gonna post her tits. yeah, you heard me right. you are going to post her tits, do i make myself clear?
i've been on the task force since fuck knows when and I know a man's look when he has a hot young celeb's tits saved on his folder. and that look is EXACTLY what you got on your rotten little face. I know you have her tits. So you're gonna post em. Not tomorrow, not later, not on Yea Forums not on /pol/, you're gonna post her tits and you're gonna post them here and NOW, you ratfaced punk.

you're not foolin me, bud, nope, not me. you're gonna make my day sonn enough or hell, you'll know what a bad fucking day is. you're gonna post her tits, im gonna thank you, and then i'm gonna let you go free, you're gonna go home, you're gonna make yourself a cup of coffee, maybe even coupla drinks, you'll jerk off in your bathroom and then you're just gonna sleep all this shitsfest off, like it never happened. easy right? nice and simple. you're gonna make my life easy, im gonna make your life easy.
All you have to do is POST HER GODDAMNED TITS FOR FUCKS SAKE JUST POST HER FUCKING TITS

Attached: police-interrogation-250x150.jpg (250x150, 7K)

Her tits are too kino for this board

POST HER GODDAMNED TITS YOU PUNK

Attached: Interrogation-Sample-2.jpg (550x400, 74K)

Generically attractive.

What?
youtube.com/watch?v=1mimY0HHfIk

More like Sasha Lust, aimrite?

she's pretty, so yes

Hahaha because I want her pusy very good

based

ayy lmao

Kino face

Flat as fuck body but tits are nice shaped and perky although small

Slavic women are the trashiest racemixers once they get ouf their commie shitholes. This is a fact.

based satan

the ukranian thot I've been pigpaying for the last year and a half takes a suspicious amount of pictures with a black "boyfriend" (she calls him that way idkwhy) and this comment might be revealing something

OH NO NO NO NO

Based

Too bad Luc Besson, the only dude that was giving her roles, is black listed now.

What did he do?

This type of threads should be called ROTD - roastie of the day. Every day some autist makes a thread about some unknown instathot roastie asking if she could have a caree or is she a good actress.

Reddit

Fag

based

Literally who