Martian Manhunter almost was in the DCEU

According to Zack Snyder, his version of "Justice League" would reveal that General Swanwick from "Man of Steel" and "Batman V Superman" was the Martian Manhunter all along.

screenrant.com/justice-league-clues-harry-lennix-dceu-martian-manhunter-snyder-cut/

Attached: Manhunter.png (1103x562, 872K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dc.fandom.com/wiki/J'onn_J'onzz_(New_Earth)#Powers_and_Abilities
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>The hardass black goverment man who starts out opposing the Kryptonian hero but ultimately becomes a valuable ally turns out to be Martian Manhunter all along.

Very creative, Zack.

Attached: Supergirl.png (1116x709, 1.11M)

Would've been kino

>Giving a shit about the tv shows

Fuck off

Lennix himself later debunked the theory but stated that though he was not playing the character “someone else” had wanted him to be.[76] Snyder later stated on Vero that Swanwick was going to be retconned to be the Martian Manhunter, in the original cut of Justice League.[77] Ironically, Man of Steel and Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice screenwriter and Swanwick’s co-creator David S. Goyer had previously expressed distaste for the Martian Manhunter character.

>implying Snyder's shit was any better than that garbage

Alright Keen. Get down to Houston. I want to know who was behind these attacks and why.

Objectively, why would an alien with shapeshifting powers want to disguise himself as a human whose skin color makes him statistically more likely to encounter hardship?

This makes me very sad.

For the challenge.

As much as I want J'onn, I don't see the point of such a TWEEST introduction.

Probably was a real person at first and MM took over his life/job after something happened

Do you guys really believe we're getting the Snyder Cut ? I would love to but doubt i'll happen

>Manhunter keeps a close watch on Superman following Zod's attack
>decides to follow in his example and reveal himself to the world as a defender of humanity
>opposes the forces of Apolokips in their invasion
>gets captured and beheaded by Granny Goodness, who presents his head to Darkseid
>"Woah, this is just like that guy... The Baptist!" - Flash
>Snyder confirms in an interview that J'onn served as a stand-in for John the Baptist in the film

someone redpill me on this guy, what can he do?

Man of Steel came first

Everything (unless you have fire nearby). A better question is what can't he do.

Attached: 16446575932_7040cf12e2_o.jpg (1650x1271, 1.2M)

dc.fandom.com/wiki/J'onn_J'onzz_(New_Earth)#Powers_and_Abilities

He jobs like a motherfucker though. Anytime he used his psychic powers he justs starts freaking out. To the point of parody.

Or unless Chocos/Oreos are around.

Motherfucker was so Goddamn OP in the Justice League Animated Series.

The Dark Souls of race selection

Another day, another leak of how kino Snyder's dceu would've been