What happened to this guy?

what happened to this guy?

Attached: 4bf78719dde4c34b02c6113f5bba3e1b_h264_base[1].jpg (640x360, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

grsxproductions.com/blog
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Making movies

any more information? any links?

He's making a movie.

rob ager did a movie, trailer looks beyond pathetic and amateurish.

same with red letter media.
same with cinemassacre.
same with ralph jew boy.

of course this ugly mother fucker will also fail. look at the composition of the scenary with this lava lamp. look at his face.

youtubers should stay on their lane, pretend they could if they wanted to but they wont because deep down they cant.

Attached: 1581956602652.gif (380x285, 1.97M)

grsxproductions.com/blog

any info about the project?
yeah it would be shocking if the movie was good but idk what you're on about with his set up, i like it. and i'm not gay so I don't care about his face

talking about movies in a dark room with a cool lamp

>any info about the project?
>It’s been quite a while since the main bulk of filming was wrapped, with additional filming taking place in November finishing off location work. There is one single shot left to film, for a thirty second scene, which is a very simple shot, but which I chose to leave for last as it adds an opportunity to do something with the scene’s setting. Other than this simple one-shot scene everything has been shot and assembled to a point where, although not yet finished, I can safely say no re-shoots are needed. Hooray.

collaborator, huh. very interested in seeing how this turns out.

you should care, a man with that face cannot direct a woman, too insecure

a man with that face, those teeth, and that hair has no delusions when it comes to that, so he is actually the most well suited for professional interaction with women. he'll treat them no different than a man

This man is the embodiment of comfy. I think it's the lava lamp

his lamps do come into play but there is much more to it

Attached: comfy.jpg (738x366, 35K)

he would eat a bowl of shit to any ok looking brit bong bitch.

please lose your virginity already so you can stop obsessing over sex on Yea Forums

I like him.

i just watched his vid introducing the project and talking about the kickstarter. the story seems garbage and ofc the lead is female. super skeptical now

Too based for youtube.

Would you let Georg cum in you?

would you let me shove each blu ray from your harry potter collectors set down your throat?