That ending loooool

that ending loooool
based sorrentino dabbing on /pol/tards

Attached: image.jpg (960x1440, 329K)

fuck off retard

it's a show that doesn't know it's a music video

You gonna tell us what the ending is or just smuggly chuckle while huffing you’re own farts alone?

Lenny dies and goes to heaven and then voiello becomes the pope

brainlet take

Okay? And? Who cares? Catholicism has been dead for centuries and good riddance. Letting one man dictate what God wants and doesn’t want is retarded. The current nigger feet sucking Pope is only further proof of this. Hopefully, the Kung Flu he’s caught puts him down.

Why?
What? There’s no reason voiello wouldn’t be a great pope

>muh /pol/
rent free

because you took the ending at face value

Did they do one of those threes company things like with Chrissy?

Was Jude Law out shooting a movie so they only shot him for a couple days in bed or something

What was your interpretation?

I don't know, but the last sequence, particularly Voiello's, definitely felt dreamlike
same with Lenny's death, the pope dies and no one says a word, they just lay him on a statue?
I guess we'll have to wait for the next season to find out what really happened

I interpreted his death as him going to heaven. He passes through life manhandled by the needy (like a saint), arrives at the doors of Gods home (the cathedral) and he alone is carried in and placed below Christ (God) at the altar

Good second season and Sorrentino is pretty great at filtering retards yet again.
>reee why isn't this based Lenny going Deus Vult on everyone
Embarrassing.
Brannox was great as pontifex too. The middle part dragged a little bit I'll have to admit but otherwise it was superb.

Cecile de France's nipples scare me. looks like it's going to pop off

episode 7 was one of the best works sorrentino has made, ever

Its fucking great yes. Ep 4 and 5 where my main complaints but I'll have to rewatch the entire thing to properly assess them again.

Let me guess they laid him out to make it look like Pieta

Just finished final episode, way to ruin whole series sorrentino you faggot, muh sandniggers dindu nuffin it was catholic fanatics all along. fuck off.

holy shit you got filtered so fucking hard

Attached: 1431908684462.jpg (500x644, 100K)

Last ep was objectively rushed

>if it doesn't fit my agenda then it means it's rushed

Attached: 11148551_10101223886898251_5822905335119165655_n.jpg (519x533, 44K)

based sorrentino destroys /pol/tards with message of love and peace and compassion and empathy

>muh sandniggers dindu nuffin
There was still the caliph and his followers targeting Christians in Africa and in Lourdes, the idolaters were only behind the couple things at the end

I’m not him you cringey furfag dog raper, I’m saying it had issues. The plot needed 2 more eps

RENT FREE 24/7 FOREVER ;-)