Damn he actually moved to canada, rip ant updates

damn he actually moved to canada, rip ant updates

Attached: 2142424214142.png (753x499, 560.79K)

I thought that was the coomer guy for a second from the thumbnail.

These tantrums are the funniest shit I've ever seen

He is A coomer guy, to be sure.

lol

Attached: 1651084517887.jpg (800x579, 96.06K)

i always thought he was black from how savage dragon is depicted

him looking like THAT is hilarious, all things considered.

>Currently on Twitter: Putin, Xi, Khomeini, the Saudis, the fucking Taliban
>Oh but the Bad Orange Man is a step too far
I hate these "people" so fucking much

How will we survive.

Attached: Heavy_Flo.jpg (279x279, 29.09K)

He said he wasn't coming back.

We're running out of things that aren't a threat to our democracy.

Basic: Not trusting Musk because he's friends with Trump.
Advanced: Not trusting Musk because he's a WEF Young Global Leader

Attached: 1651085688692m.jpg (1024x887, 182.62K)

He has no eyebrows?

>This complex current event is just like that popular children's movie.

Attached: 1651086313929m.jpg (1024x688, 60.47K)

Why do people act like there was never misleading information on the internet before six years ago?

because now everybody gets their information from the internet, rather than using it as a place to fuck around on.

Same

He is basically that. Savage Dragon has been nothing but a wank off comic.

Yeah, but there was never any call for federal control over tv or newspapers to "save our democracy". Twiter isn't even the only social site.

Reminder.

Attached: 1651191736999.jpg (720x747, 74.44K)

Holy based.

Maybe this is how Musk plans to make Twitter tolerable, just get all the retards to delete their accounts.
Maybe they'll finally take a break from the internet and go outside or something.

Never question the stupidity of normalfags.
They say whatever they're told to say.

Time moves on, what a concept

Wow, powerful, how dare he mess with the absolute font of truth and facts that is Twitter.

He'll just pull a Shaun King and come back after a week.
These people are far too addicted to Twitter to ever leave.

>there was never any call for federal control over tv or newspapers
what are you, stupid?

>Some old orange fatass is a threat to democracy

Putin doesnt know how to use a computer.

>Putin's armband
What does the N stand for?

ur dense

Why everyone at imagine comics look like a sex offender?

Because you're looking at your mirror

kek

people have ALWAYS done this user.
Why do you think the greeks had gods and pantheons?
Same shit, different color palette

Orange Man kept peddling election fraud lies to his base and inciting them to anger in the platform breaking ToS. Trump would have been banned ages ago for that behaviour if he had not been the President that basically shielded him.

It did exist before that, and now we're finally trying to do something about it because we've seen how bad it gets when most people get their information online from very few select places and people generally speaking can't tell when it's bullshit because most people are fucking morons who think anything they read on Facebook is real.

The concept that you can just show people the facts and that will fix any misinformation issue is fundamentally flawed because people live in echo chambers. If you do nothing about the spread of misinformation you are just allowing things to get worse.

Look at the pandemic. So many people still think Ivermectin is a COVID cure or prophylactic even though numerous studies have now shown it does nothing. But because conspiracy theories online said BIG PHARMA DOESN'T WANT YOU TO KNOW THIS people refuse to accept taking dewormer doesn't cure Corona virus.

this. these absolute tards lmao

Why canada?Why not Argentina or Brazil?

I always assumed the artist was black considering how obsessed he was with race.

>So many people still think Ivermectin is a COVID cure or prophylactic even though numerous studies have now shown it does nothing.
I'd ask for a source but we both know you don't have any and I won't read any.

Yeah, it is in pretty bad shape.

Democracy is tyranny.

it's all because Hillary lost the election. the Left is just literally unable to comprehend that some people hated her, ignoring the fact that people have hated her since Bill was prez. because they couldn't comprehend this, they had to blame something and that something was "fake news" so it became public enemy #1 in their minds, ignoring it has always existed and they love it when it favors them

You need to be 18+ to post on Yea Forums

>Yea Forums

>If you do nothing about the spread of misinformation you are just allowing things to get worse.
We must control information for the good of the people. The powers that be will not abuse this.

Ha ha epic troll :)

Attached: 282d78e5575b04e58a767dceefedadd3.png (640x640, 151.34K)

Why do people care if Elon Musk owns Twitter, a fucking Saudi petroprince owned it before lmao

>IF elon musk THEN evil
That is the NPC thought pattern. Why he is evil is irrelevant.

Tesla man bad!

new Ant when?
need red ass.

Attached: 1626441299456.png (600x888, 814.4K)

>why do people care if the richest man on earth impulsively buys one of the largest communication sites on the web for a stupid vanity project
have you considered that both Musk and the saudis are bad.

>Amazon man buys Washington Post
>No one bats an eye
>Tesla man buys Twitter
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
If you don't like oligarchs buying social media sites, just make your own ;)

>>Amazon man buys Washington Post
>>No one bats an eye
this is objectively not true lmao. just because you didn't give a shit doesn't mean no one else did.

>Orange Man kept peddling election fraud lies to his base and inciting them to anger in the platform breaking ToS. Trump would have been banned ages ago for that behaviour if he had not been the President that basically shielded him.
yet none of the dems peddling schizoid 2016 election russian conspiracies got banned lol

Should have complained a little harder back then. Besides, Twitter is a private company so they can do whatever they want ;-3

It's just a dumb thing to bitch about because EVERY single major institution in America is owned by some vain rich asshole.
I don't see why mutts care so much about some vain rich asshole owning some shitty social media website when the fucking institution that prints all your fucking money is owned by a group of vain rich assholes.

>the Left is just literally unable to comprehend that some people hated her

You mean libs. The left doesn't like Clinton at all and cringe every time she pops in the news.

My favorite influencer told me Elongated Muskrat is bad and evil and wants to turn twitter into a nazi site, which is why I'm closing my account in protest!

>You mean libs.
What's the difference? Every leftist is collectively bawwing about the current events. It's like 2016 all over again.