Was Chandler the worst freind?

Was Chandler the worst freind?

Attached: 213214.jpg (225x225, 9K)

He wasn't good, but worst was Ross by far

He's the one that would grate on your nerves the quickest, but Phoebe was objectively the worst friend.

Phoebe was the best.

Nah, that'd be Phoebe >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Ross >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> power gap >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> a steaming pile of smegmatic malaria infested shit >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Chandler.

Literally irrefutable.

Attached: 1324235345667.jpg (184x184, 13K)

Joey in the early seasons was objectively the best.

he was a parasite

Rachel was the worst friend anyone saying otherwise is a retard

Yeah but not a retarded parasite like in later seasons

it was matt le blanc that made him even dumber

if you mean least funny as a character, the worst friend is phoebe. if you mean worst friend as a person, the answer is probably rachel, or maybe still phoebe. (for guys it's ross or chandler / joey respectively)

Joey>Phoebe>Chandler>>>powergap>>>Monica>Rachel>>>>>>>>>>>>>>powergap>>>>>>>>>>>>>literal shit>Ross
This is objectively correct.

sorry, didn't mean for guys, meant for best as opposed to worst

This, she had nothing to contribute to the group, teased ross at every turn, was a mooch like joey, most likely to argue with any of them, angry, bitter and jealous. Looks can only get you so far

Chandler is the best friend.
I judge people based on how hard they try to suceed, and Chandler is definitely the hardest worker
Everyone else just live childlish dreams, and by extention, childlish lives
Imagine coming home from work and having to put up with the antics of an actor, a singer, a chef, a bimbo and a dinosaur man

Ross fucking singlehandedly carried the final 3 seasons of that show after everyone else had completely checked out, he was even directing episodes

>if you mean least funny as a character, the worst friend is phoebe
her singing while Ross plays bagpipe is one of the few truly hilarious scenes of the show

Why were they even friends, they had nothing in common

Fuck, I think they were actually all terrible people really. Phoebe at least tried to be nice despite being clinically retarded.

>most likely to argue with any of them,
Phoebe was the one constantly starting shit with everyone like the little girls cat, bullying peolle when she found the cop badge, pretending to deny evolution to upset ross, purposefully teaching Joey guitar wrong, introducing Monica to a man after she was already married--just an absolute horrid cunt all around

>Top tier
Seasons 1-3 Chandler
Season 5 Monica
Season 1 Joey

>High tier
Season 3-4 Ross
Season 9-10 Phoebe

>Mid tier
Joey season 2-10
Rachel season 1

>Garbage tier
Season 5 Ross
Season 7-8 Chandler

>She-devil tier
Rachel season 2-10

Attached: Shitstiny.png (847x641, 838K)

Are you a 45 year old woman by any chance? I can't imagine a more excruciatingly unfunny scene, Kudrow in general is just an awful comedic atress

Chandler>Monica>Early-season Joey>Ross>Rachel>power gap>late season Joey>Phoebe
But Jack Geller is the best on the show for sure

we are talking about the character,not the actor. The character was still an annoying mess
dumbass faggot

>Phoebe at least tried to be nice
She tried to gaslight Ross into thinking he was crazy, forced him to apologize to a cat she stole, screamed in his face to find a way to get Sting tickets for her, and she was even worse to Chandler

Who cares about "the character"? Were you engaged in the fucking plotlines? The only thing that mattered were the jokes and comedic ability and Ross was by far the most capable and engaged--and therefore funniest--once Chandler was fat and tired from substance abuse

They were all terrible people, bottom of the barrel tier scum.

as a person, the worst was either phoebe or rachel. as a charachter it's definately phoebe

the best male actor is up for debate, but can we all atleast agree that rachel was by far the best female of the show, with monica being by far the worst?
phoebe was alright at times but she has ugly pointy tits so i never really liked her

>Imagine coming home from work and having to put up with the antics of an actor, a singer, a chef, a bimbo and a dinosaur man
Pretty great way to put it user

Why do people hate Red Ross? Dude has like 50% of the classic bits

Monica was fucking adorable early on and the best actress

in terms of acting ability Jennifer Aniston is the worst

You compose your opinion like a child. One less than sign would suffice.

rachel is pure trash
monica is a sweetheart
phoebe is a crazy bitch

remember when she tried to get monica to cheat on Chandler?

what a shitty opinion
1. Chandler
2. Ross
3. Rachel
4. Monica
>power gap
5. Joey (he got worse and worse over time)
>2 power gaps
6. Phoebe

Ross was shit in earlier seasons but easily became the best character as the seasons progressed
Chandler was the best in earlier seasons but started slacking a bit as the seasons progressed
Joey was just always a cool funny dude and never really improved nor declined over the seasons

best bit?

Attached: watching tv bit.gif (244x234, 1.07M)

based
fuck why is this show so comfy and why does it have so much rewatch value, bros?

no blacks

friends is for incel virgins
seinfeld is for chads

Joey changed so much he should be listed as early Joey and late Joey

Phoebe is easily the worst

Holy shit what a faggot

I've never seen a single episode of Seinfeld but everything about the show makes me want to puke.

He is like that asshole in a study group that doesn't contributes to anything but enjoys giving wise-ass sarcastic remarks.

Ross was pretty successful in his academic field though.

how? most people act like sociopaths, its a good wake up to reality

Monica > Joey > Chandler > Ross > Phoebe > Rachel

funny because friends is like the ultimate show to watch a couple of episodes every evening with your girlfriend, whereas seinfield is probably for those virgins who watch it solo as no girl wants to watch it

Let's think about the theme song... "I'll be there for you"

The only ones out of all of them that would be truly there for you is Joey and Chandler. So they're the best Friends

Attached: 1576430107771.webm (480x480, 1.08M)

PIVOT!

Attached: external-content.duckduckgo.com.png (767x431, 120K)

It's something about the faces of the actors and lighting, just off putting desu.

Monica too desu

>succumbing to your gfs needs
>not convincing your gf to be interested in your likes
I'm sorry you grew up in the wrong generation

whats the deal with airplane food

If I wanted my partner to be into my likes I'd be a fucking gay man

True. She did let Rachel live in her apartment rent free for a while

For the first part of the show, the cast treats him like he doesn’t exist, because he only ever cracks jokes and there actors never laugh themselves, so it seems like he’s some imaginary person nobody can hear

but user i'm the one who introduced her to it
i'm also the one who forces her to watch a lotr marathon with me atleast once a year

this but replace gf with mother

Was mr heckles an incel?

Attached: BLtNN0sCYAAeSrN.jpg (500x383, 16K)

haha faggot