>HAAAAAAAAARRRRRYYYYYYYYYYY

POTTEEEEEEEEER
WHY MISS GRENGER IS PREGNANT AGAIN

ejaculated Dumbledore

At least the books were good

>"yes yes, well done slytherin. However... FUCK SLYTHERIN"
wtf rowling

MISS GRANGER DID YOU USE THE TIME-TURNER TO HAVE LESBIAN SEX WITH YOURSELF

Attached: 1580067534204.png (827x664, 523K)

kek. no

MISS GRAINGER, CAN YOU PLEASE EXPLAIN TO ME WHY YOUR PUSSY JUICE IS ON EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THE QUIDDITCH TEAMS BROOMS?

Ok, hear me out:
So according to Rowling, wizards didn't have plumbing because they would literally just shit themselves and then magic the shit away, right? So it stands to reason that prophilactics and other birth control were never invented because they would just magic the spunk away, right?
But would that also mean that you could shoot spunk directly into an unsuspecting female's womb? Could I jerk off in my hand and then say "sendicus spermicus" and shoot my goo into Hermoine's vagoo?
Food for thought.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 59K)

He asked calmly.

>Could I jerk off in my hand and then say "sendicus spermicus" and shoot my goo into Hermoine's vagoo?
You could, but then she could just say "fetus deletus" and that's that.

MISS GRAINGER I HAVE BEEN HEARING RUMORS THAT YOU LURED A TROLL TO THE GIRLS BATHROOM TO, AND I QUOTE, "SLURP DOWN THAT BIG HOT TROLL COCK." IS THIS TRUE?

The girls probably start to protect their wombs with powerful spermicidal wards as soon as they got their first period. I imagine girls had to wear diapers all the time to catch the inert spunk constantly oozing out of them.

No!

MISS GRAINGER, PLEASE LET ALL OF THE FLYING KEYS OUT OF YOUR PUSSY

SCARED, POTTER?

Attached: scared potter.png (601x413, 587K)

It takes a great deal of courage to sodomize your enemies, but an even greater deal of courage to sodomize your friends

Attached: cheers.jpg (1024x521, 65K)

someone post it

>Female students run amok giving date rape drugs to everyone
>Teehee girls will be girls

He asked calmly.

Why the fuck did they just ignore the chamber of secrets and leave it there when they renovated Hogwarts to include a sewage system and toilets after the wizards adopted the use of muggle plumbing in the 18th c

Attached: Slytherin.jpg (1400x700, 211K)

Anyone else here from reddit? These threads are really comfy

>Mcgonagall: I'M SORRY MISS GRANGER BUT RULES ARE RULES... MUGGLE-BORN STUDENTS ARE NOT TECHNICALLY "WIZARDS" ACCORDING TO THE BOOKS, SO I CAN'T PURSUE THIS GANGRAPE INVESTIGATION WITH RON AND HARRY ANY FURTHER [moves closer to whisper] and if you had any wits about you, you'd let it go too...
>[Hermione looks up with tear-filled eyes]
>Mcgonagall: There, there, Miss Granger... Allow me to take you to Headmaster Dumbledore's office, he might be able to do something about your traumatic memories from last night and today.
>Hermione: T-today? Nobody violated me today.
>[Dumbledore peaks out from behind corner and winks]
Turned 360 degrees and shut up ABC Family after this scene, fucking gross!

Attached: intro-1582830670.jpg (1000x563, 73K)

Brehs... Imagine hermione with a teen pregnancy

DEATH EATERS ON AN OPEN FIELD HARRY

Do you like being poked in your holes? No of course not, nobody does. That's why the female condition is so complex. They don't like or don't care about being penetrated, only pervs do (which is most males, nothing wrong with that). So when they regret something decades later, they will cry rape. I'm not saying stuff like this doesn't exist. But it's so typical of women to hijack real instances of subdued sexual harassment only to gain more attention. Women are barely human.

He asked calmly

What was the point of the house cup if teachers (and Dumbledore) could just randomly add or deduct points?

yeah, if you're training yourself to read stephen king.

To teach them the value of nepotism

"NO!"

who got the contract to renovate the castle anyway? Was it solved through public or private channels?