Dude Nazis

>dude Nazis

Attached: 491CED49-4CAA-46A1-9564-47F0CB1B22A5.jpg (510x816, 103K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H2fDKK-Bw_4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You'd think that after literally hundreds of holocaust films flopping over the last 20 years, they would take a hint and stop wasting their money on this sort of thing, but I guess not.

Seriously, there's been like 150 holocaust films since shindler's list and only the pianist and life is beautiful were successful. Why do they do it?

I love jews. I'd love to fuck a jewish milf and marry her daughter

To keep muh nazis fresh in the public's heads so they when non tranny white men are rounded up there will be no outcry because they are evil bad guys. Jews are psychotic.

They're willing to expend shekels in favor of poisoning the minds of goyim with propaganda.

>muh nazis

Is it really "muh nazis" when you take a look at the state of this board

people will say propaganda but I don't think so. I think it's much simpler.

The people that write these movies are jews. the people that finance them are jews. the people that approve them are jews. the people that act, direct, promote them are all jews. all of these people's family, friends, social circles, contacts, are all jews. it's just how hollywood is.

so if you are inside of that bubble, your only contact nearly 100% of the time is other neurotic jews, what do you think everyone else is constantly thinking about and worrying about and seeing behind ever corner? I'm not even being anti-semitic and I don't hate jews. It's just reality. They truly believe this is what everyone wants.

jews don't care what non-jews want. this is a vanity project. Jews have two projects, vanity and propaganda.

>You better lawyer up, asshole, because I'm not coming back for 6 million, I'm coming back for EVERYONE.

is it really "da joos!" when you take a look at the state of everything that exists outside of Yea Forums?

my point is that they literally think and act as if everyone else is a jew. if you actually interact with jews, you'll realize they don't think about you at all.

It's been 80 years, 80 fucking years and we are still subject to this kike propaganda about the war

>that they literally think and act as if everyone else is a jew.
No they fucking don't. They see everyone that isn't a jew as not even being human.

>you'll realize they don't think about you at all.
Again, because they don't see non-jews as human.

kek

>THATS RITE AMERICA, REMEMBER THE JEWS ARE A WEAK, PERSECUTED PEOPLE WHO WIELD NO POWER IN ANY WAY

Attached: IMG_5065.jpg (1024x588, 82K)

It won't end until there is nobody who can threaten them ever again.

Dude, remember the 40 billion jews dead in that oven that one day.

"yes"

Attached: IMG_3842.jpg (737x1021, 146K)

what fucking resistance
the only resistance to germans was in fucking poland

Imagine you're looking for a flatmate and this guy shows up seems alright but you find out he's been kicked out of more than 100 similar arrangements because the people there didn't like him. Do you think that it's because everyone else was jealous or part of some big conspiracy against him, or that the guy is just an asshole.

You mean is there some grand jewish conspiracy to taint the white race? No, but that's besides the point

Conspiracy? No, they do it on instinct alone.

Pretty good analogy desu
Fuck that guy

Attached: 9E674C70-28F1-4044-AAFC-B413E1E869FC.jpg (640x480, 155K)

>NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! STOP LAUGHING!!!!! YOU'RE MEANT TO CONSUME HOLOCAUST PRODUCT AND GET EXCITED FOR NEXT HOLOCAUST PRODUCT!!!!! HAVE SEX, INCELS!!!!!!!!

Attached: 1577148834683.png (450x487, 134K)

Who here has gone from believing Hitler was the most evil, psychotic person to ever exist from teachings in public school, to realization that he was the last hope of Western society? It's seriously criminal how he and the "evil" Nazis have been portrayed. Not to mention the story about him changes every month. The latest is that he had one ball and was gay, and that Nazis had the first trannies

I never thought he was evil, just that he did bad things.

Now i wish he had.

they also seem to have it in for the Japanese

Attached: katzJapan.jpg (891x1102, 409K)

>movies should only be made if they're profitable

Attached: 1517874091961.jpg (655x627, 101K)

Probably revenge for buddying with Hitler in ww2

>burgers?

No, just nationalistic. Any strong group is a threat to them.

Conspiracy? Is it a conspiracy if it's blatantly out in the open and they say outright that they want to get rid of the white race?

Attached: 1582342111918.jpg (742x1024, 143K)

That's not all jews though.

his face looks stupid, yeah, wow im in danger im panicking i guess i should make the same aspie face i make in everything

Nice source, very epic

>argument from authority not found

>not all jews
Even the so-called "conservative" jews could care less about the future of white America.

Attached: IMG_2843.png (1023x453, 132K)

Based white bros living inside the wealthy 1% head rent free 24/7

So? You're pointing at a small handful of people and using that to say the entire race is evil. If i get bit by a dog, all dogs are evil?

Attached: IMG_4202.png (600x550, 230K)

it's from the 'documentary' Alt Right: Age of Rage (2018). They were filming inside his office. You can clearly see it.
youtube.com/watch?v=H2fDKK-Bw_4

Attached: 1234251797319036934_1234251797319036934.webm (1280x720, 1.88M)

So? How does that prove that he put it up? Do you see how you're grasping at straws to justify your broken logic?

False equivalence mate, dogs don't have a cohesive culture, history, race, or ethnicity. They also don't have an ethnostate carved out via conquest, displacement and genocide.

Attached: IMG_5418.jpg (1024x684, 106K)

To be fair, Hitler being a retard is half the reason the Jews basically rule the earth now.

>False equivalence mate, dogs don't have a cohesive culture, history, race, or ethnicity.
Jews vote democrat and republican. They're rich and poor. Some support israel and some don't. Most aren't even religious at all.

You should meet some and not just listen to what pol tells you.

>SORRY MY UNIFORM WAS IN THE DRYER CLEANERS ALONG WITH MY ARM BAND AND MY FUCK-YOU-MOUSTACHE, YOU PRETENTIOUS DOUCHEBAGS!

most jews are white

To be fair, the shit that led to hitler's downfall occurred when he was still a child.

Is there a more tired concept than generic resistance movies? The resistances are nowhere near as interesting as the ones about the villains anyway.
Doesn't help that its just fetish fuel for modern larpers who think protesting Trump is the same thing.

Attached: 1582759130759.jpg (1024x684, 138K)

Mohammed is NOT the most popular name in the UK though

jews aren't white rabbi

which makes them traitors

>I need to flee my country in order to not get fucking murdered in my own home
>man, I better fly halfway around the world and hope I get accepted into this fairly xenophobic society that is known for having rigid immigration polices instead of seeing asylum in whatever decent country will take me
>"refugees"

Of course they are. The "Jewish ethnicity" is made up nonsense.

shiiiiiiiiet! Check-out this big-brained, hyper-rationalist btfo'ing all the antisemites with his facts and logic

because race isn't real, moron.

They don’t seem to think so

They're not though. And will never be.

The point of these movies isn’t to make a profit, they’re an investment. The #1 weapon of the Jew is to call anyone that goes against them a Nazi. They’re merely protecting their weapon.

>Jews vote democrat and republican.
Jews who vote Republican utilize the voterbase's propensity to military action for wars in the Middle East against Israel's enemies. They're predominantly neoconservative- if you look up the definition essentially liberals who are "pro-market" and pro-war.
Jews who vote Democrat are more neurotic, the aim is to control and subvert the white populace as they're replaced and erased into a cultureless, stateless, identity-less (well actual identity, they purvey manufactured LGBT, pop-culture replacement identities) useful idiots. Republican and Democrat jews have the same goals- the preservation of the jewish race and it's supremacy, they just are focused on two different means to achieve this.
>They're rich and poor.
Success doesn't negate their nature.
>Some support israel and some don't.
Almost all jews support Israel except a minute fraction, but even then they support jewish interests.
>Most aren't even religious at all.
The Nazis were made up of Catholics, Protestants, agnostics, pagans, and atheists. In no way did religion negate their unity as German nationalists; the same is with the jews.

Attached: IMG_5357.jpg (1043x1043, 612K)

Attached: 1580800992311.jpg (391x602, 41K)

Attached: 1580826824383.jpg (791x960, 121K)

>spoonfeed me I swear I'm not below average intelligence!

They make kids watch those shitty movies in class. They even sell accompanying workbooks for afterwards.

Attached: Teacher-Nostalgia-TV-Cart-BH-Photo-Video.jpg (600x600, 27K)

You're still cherrypicking a microscopic amount of people and saying it's due to some genetic property of their entire race, when every race has good and bad people.

I'm sorry, but you have no argument other than "this justifies my preconceived notions!"

I noticed before I even learned of pol lol. You aren't paying attention.

nigga it's... in... his........ office.....

Great empty rebuttal there mate.

Attached: IMG_5490.png (500x499, 240K)

You can prove he put it up?

Then why do they also insist on it and even DNA test for it? Hmmm I cant put my finger on it. It's almost like you're talking out of your ass?

>WW2 in France
enough of this meme

Who put it there? You really think he just has some evil anti-white manifesto just hanging there?

The problem with pattern recognition is that you can see them anywhere you want.

you're not arguing that these doing it tho,just that it isn't 100% of them

There are good and bad people in every race. You're making mountains out of molehills.

The world is a lot more complicated than you think.

Why do Jews looks like Jews if there is no ethnic element to Judaism? Is an albino African White?

>cherrypicking when they are already less than 2% of pop and make up a high % of orgs and operations in question
Hmmmm....

why the fuck as a white should I care if it's a handful or it's all of them when at least some of them clearly present an existential threat to my race? I just want them to stop. Also, how many vociferous pro-white, anti-immigration jews are out there? I've never encountered a single one.

Attached: 1581654220444.png (714x644, 169K)

Right, there are bad people, but not bad races. If what you're saying is correct then everyone should hate white people for what vikings did.

He was a fucking power tripping retard who ultimately doomed Western society acting out revenge fantasies on France and Britain, instead of rallying Europe against the threat of Communism.

The nail in the coffin was when he decided to declare war on the USA after Pearl Harbor, despite the majority of the US being against war with Germany, all to support Japan who was doing fuck all to support Germany.

>huh, Jose asked me to put this piece of paper on my office wall, I'm just gonna agree to it without inspecting it while ignoring it daily.

Get out jew.

What are the characteristic differences between ethnic jews and ethnic whites? And don''t say the nose because there are plenty of whites with big noses and plenty of jews with small noses

every jewish figure in a position of power or influence has this behaviour in common, it's ubiquitous across countries and decades. but it's "preconceived notions". you're just a liar at this point

>ignoring that they have high IQ

>when at least some of them clearly present an existential threat to my race?
White people are the ones not breeding. Nobody is holding a gun to their head.

True, but the issue a ridiculously large proportion of the race are bad.

The Jew fears the Samurai

>ignores ethnic nepotism

I'd hate Scandies if they still acted like the vikings

>i'm such an evil villain i'm going to put up a paper showing the death of a race mwa ha ha
Is this really how you see the world?

>every jewish figure in a position of power or influence has this behaviour in common
Love to see your source on that. Bet all you have is cherrypicked examples from pol memes.

source is reality, take a look for once

Not really, you're just trying to obfuscate a very clear problem the west has.

Attached: IMG_5020.jpg (750x1082, 184K)

>True, but the issue a ridiculously large proportion of the race are bad.
What percent? How was that percentage determined?

Companies don't keep people that are incompetent.

>source is reality, take a look for once
How can you say that with a straight face?

The problems are a lot more complicated than some grand conspiracy theory involving a cartoonishly evil race.

>people cannot be cartoonishly evil
I'm glad you're willing to exonerate Adolf Hitler friend. It brightens my heart to know someone out there realizes cartoonish villians are only storytime simplifications.

what difference does it make? THEY think of themselves as other. And THEY work in an ethnocentric manner against whites. Why must I satisfy some 100% concrete scientific criteria in order for my grievances as a white to be taken seriously? Would you ever place the same conditions on other races? Would you tell Jamal that white isn't a real, 100% scientifically accepted category so all his grievances about whites are moot? Do that first. Play your game of obscuring categories with the blacks or some other race and then I might start taking you seriously.

He wasn't evil. He just blamed problems on innocent people, like a lot of people have done throughout history. There's a word for that, it's called a scapegoat. It's how simple people frame problems and their solutions.

>they say they are different so they are
lol ok bro

>assumes all blacks hate all whites
come on now. Is this really as complex as you can think?

>some grand conspiracy theory involving a cartoonishly evil race.

Read a book sometime.

Attached: IMG_2549.jpg (338x500, 52K)

>What percent?
Roughly 60%.
>How was that percentage determined?
>Jewish Nation-State Law

pick a jewish figure then, and look into their public positions. you're asking me to present you grains of sand

This is the fundamental point that /pol/acks just can't accept. Not only is it not all, most Jews aren't elite and aren't directly or indirectly responsible for the problems they keep bringing up. Yet the response is "gas da joos" condemning millions for the actions of a few. This is what makes Hitler wrong but these brainlets are too stupid to get it.

>scapegoat
an argument for another time my pilpul friend

but jews that are "elite" do act in a way that's damaging to whites

What is that supposed to prove? There are scores of "books" on how flat earth is real.

>Jewish Nation-State Law
What? How does that make them bad when that's most likely what you want for "your people"?

>pick a jewish figure then, and look into their public positions. you're asking me to present you grains of sand
I should pick any political figure and based on their actions condemn their entire race?

you're the only one insisting that it has to be all of them rabbi

This is a true statement though user. Culture is not skin deep, it depends on values, beliefs, and traditions all of which don't depend on the fucking race of the person. The problem facing America isn't that the people coming in are brown, but that they refuse to speak our language, practice our religion, despise our country's history, and hate the people that were there before them. Why is this so hard to understand? You act as if all whites are a homogenous group yet in reality whites have been fighting each other in Europe for millenia because it's not about race.

>just kill millions of innocents because of a few bad apples
That condemns every race though.

Case in point. Learn to read you imbecile.

>condemn their entire race?
did i say that? i said jews in positions of influence do these harmful things, and it's ubiquitous across them all, barring like 1 or 2

>The problem facing America isn't that the people coming in are brown, but that they refuse to speak our language, practice our religion, despise our country's history, and hate the people that were there before them.
The vast majority do all of those things. You only notice the ones that don't because it bothers you.

And even if they did "replace you", so what? They're not different from you in any important way.

Likewise,jew

So you concede that some jews harm whites? If they're not behaving ethnocentrically, where are the accompanying jews who criticize the white harming jews? Why should I care if it's some or all? I don't see any jews concerning themselves with the welfare of innocent whites, why should whites concern themselves with the welfare of innocent jews? Seems like a chump's deal, doesn't it?

My point is that regardless of whether or not that is true, you seem to be eager to condemn all of them because of it.

are you fucking bot?

>And even if they did "replace you", so what?
this is such a slime opinion. why should anyone accept replacement?

Okay, say that's true. What then? what should be done about it? Oh genocide? Oh expulsion? For just the bad ones? Well how do you know which ones are bad? You say it's a genetic/cultural thing? Well can't trust any of them, they're just lying in wait like bacteria do until they have sufficient numbers again.

You see? You're starting with your desire for genocide and working backwards from there.

it is true. and i'm not condemning all jews, but i'm saying that if jews in power engage in acts that damage whites, then it's in our interest to keep them out of influence

>why should anyone accept replacement?
Because it literally doesn't matter. What makes whites uniquely special? You've never seen a black doctor or engineer before?

This is unironically false user and I'm 90% sure you don't even live in a border state or Florida. The illegal ones do do any of these things, their children are the ones that do. The legal ones vary but at least half of them don't like this country and would prefer to be home. Their children are the opposite.

oy vey it's anotha shoah

who said anything about killing? They have Israel don't they? Why can't they live there? They constantly complain about white culture and white privilege, you'd think they'd jump at the chance of living in a non-white country.

this is only ever argued in favour of white replacement. go talk like this to any other race in public, see the reaction you get. you're a coward faggot who only says this in regards to whites because it';s publicly acceptable.

>So you concede that some jews harm whites?
Yes, some white harm jews. Does that mean the jews have the right to use whatever means they have at their disposal to remove you? Do you not actually hate them for what they're doing, you just hate that you're powerless to stop them and you're frustrated that you'd do the same thing if you were in their shoes?

Anyboy who is against Israel is against America

Like it or not that's how humans think, be it Nazis, conservatives, communist, leftists, Jews, Muslims, Christians, whites, blacks. We are a tribal driven species.

>This is unironically false user
I await your sources.

Not hearing any plans of action. Just do nothing? Then why complain?

>this is only ever argued in favour of white replacement
because only whites think it's happening to them.

i say it's an "all people engage in ethnic interest except whites" and jews are typically in the positions to enact those interests most effectively. that's not genocidal desire, that's seeing harmful behaviour and wanting to fix it. you leap to lurid shit because you need to make the position seem like a nazi fantasy

>If you're not for me then you must be against me
This is total garbage rhetoric user and you should know that it can apply to all people, especially you. By your logic, since males commit 94% of the crime, you should be the first to be convicted of your murder, even if you haven't done it.