Kinos about a simple life?

Kinos about a simple life?

Attached: 1583321414151.jpg (1024x682, 225K)

It takes a special man to be out alone in the woods and build and hunt. It's all nice on paper, but I sure as fuck wouldn't be able to do it. The loneliness would crush me.

Clerks
Into the wild
Fight club

It's why you take your daughters.

literally child abuse to take girls away from their smartphones and the big city.

Trust me, OP. Living like that isn't simple at all. You wouldn't even have time to shitpost on Yea Forums

Sounds simpler to just get a job and buy a pre-built house. Why are people so obsessed with off-grid?

Dreams (by Kurosawa, specially last segment The Village of the Watermills)

For all we know that guy could have a job

We're not animals, OP, our best option is the current one, a visit to the woods and nature every once in a while won't hurt though but you'll gain nothing by giving up the current means to survive and technology, except fuss and loneliness.

Why do you people assume I can't have a job? Don't you have a countryside where you're from?

>our best option is the current one

Attached: c1e.jpg (1024x998, 80K)

Then just go, who's stopping you? You asked for an opinion and you got it, do what you think is best.

>You asked for an opinion
No I didn't, you brought up this discussion

You have yet to admit to yourself Ted is just a pussy who was tortured and traumatised to the point of madness, even to the point he didn't just hate people, he hated even the way they live, the same way I would get satisfaction crushing your thumbs even if they would be cut off from your hand, hating someone stupid mad, to the point of nonsense.

Well I hope it didn't bother you too much.

Jeremiah Johnson
The Straight Story
Paterson

what could be simpler than this

Attached: bzvrcj0pbwk21.jpg (1280x1440, 141K)

When I win the lottery I'll fuck off in the middle of nowhere

based

>take girls away from their smartphones and the big city
that's literally rape

There is a simplicity on it, trust me. Survival is hard, sure, but its simple. I lived in a village for 3 months in Peru for a mission. No power, no well for water. Every day we had to get up really early in the morning to go down to the local river and get water, the rest of the day would either be spent going hunting or gathering food. I was helping with developing houses which was pretty much rudimentary wooden sheds so they’d stop living in straw huts. The missionary would give his sermons in the afternoon, everyone would have dinner after and we’d sit by the campfire to tell stories. Everything was necessary to do and nothing was wasted. It was really eye opening when it came to the important things in life. Then I remember I came back home, and 1 month later was back shit posting and jerking off once or twice a day. It was nice, wish I could go back sometime but have other priorities in life to take care of. Maybe I’ll get a cottage in the country side later in life.

so you went all the way to peru to screw some plywood together? why?

Hi,

Don't want to call you a liar or anything but where exactly where you stationed?

Name of the village please.

I've often thought about removing myself from society completely. But ever since I bought a house and went to live on my own, I think about it differently. I can go two weeks without talking to anybody. I build and I reshape and I think about projects in a practical manner. There is something soothing and zen about doing a project in your own time. But when you're done after a hard days of work, you have to worry about food ( stocking up, cooking, doing the dishes) and about clothing, and about bills. So you're project isn't the only thing, you have to take on the mundane, bothersome shit as well, because you're alone. And not having anyone to talk to, turns you into a lonely person fast.

So yeah, If your ass isn't printing money you still want other people to talk too. It keeps you from going insane and keeps you centered and on the level with other people.
>L'enfer, c'est les autres
It really do be like that. But the alternative is worse. I always thought I'd be perfectly comfortable with being alone and saw myself as a loner, but I'm really not.

Secluding yourself in short bursts is useful for sure, but being alone for a long time doesn't harden you. It's detrimental to your being.

just watch Alone in the Wilderness

pussy

My family are church goers. I dropped out of college because I didn’t know what the fuck to do with my life, and my parents along with the church suggested I should. I don’t know why I did it, I guess I just wanted to get away.

Dear user,

I hope this letter finds you in good health and humor. I do not wish to tell you how to live your life or how to act on chinese spyware sites, but you can go ahead and call him a liar.

Yours truly
user

>That scene in American Factory where the millionaire chinese CEO says he misses being poor, the sound of crickets, the blooming flowers in the countryside
I just want to live surrounded by flowers bros, I fucking hate the city

Thats a privileged life. Just being able to afford land next to a lake means you are rich. Also fuck will you do if you get sick or break your hip?

Could you smell the native girls pussies from far away?

>not being a schizoid

I don't really know what loneliness is, why would you want people around? they are annoying and make it hard for you to be yourself. It's tiring having to deal with people.

There's some cheap areas here where mostly old people live on their pensions. The privilege is to get a good job in an area that isn't overpopulated.

In the middle of nowhere? shouldn't cost much at all

>why would you want people around?
because he is not a schizoid, you retard

If you are so asocial then why are you posting on a forum you fucking retard

>tfw I'm the only person on the entirety of Yea Forums that actually moved innawoods when everyone said they wanted to get away from it all
inb4 how innernut u not innawoods

You've never looked up the cost of land outside of NYC, "the only place to be", have you?