What should her first acting gig be?

What should her first acting gig be?

Attached: 6CA5B583-F918-4232-B408-9443CDCE96AC.jpg (1024x683, 91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/name/nm1620783/#actress
youtube.com/watch?v=UM5YD6Ot3SA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>inb4 BLACKED

She must have magic mud flaps cause her face is ugly.

no harry is just a huge beta

literally who

Loving her goblin child

Black ass fuckers

I think there's something wrong in my brain because Harry and me must be the only guys who find her super hot

>ruin husbands paypig in an attempt to land roles
>no one wants you
>whole world hates you
Lmao the absolute state of this bitch

>first acting gig
she already played in tons of stuff
imdb.com/name/nm1620783/#actress

She’s basically an extra

The wog chooses it's provider Mr Windsor

Attached: oliander.jpg (508x503, 18K)

I think it's just her being such a shit person that turns people off. She's not ugly. I wouldn't call her super hot but that's preference.

dilate

They are going to do a couple of speaking engagements. Maybe a netflix special (interview?). And then they are going to retire.

This is my prediction.

I think she's hot

retire? from what, from retirment?

>imdb.com/name/nm1620783/#actress

Lol it looks like she mostly gets cast as beaner characters.

She's objectively attractive you faggot.

t. nigger

Being a useless "Royal" is a full time job, dubs guy. Spending that taxpayer money money can be tiring.

But she literally is. No ones racist to the point of sexual unattractiveness. Dont be that gay.

tushy.com

He isnt a royal anymore tho, he still gets money from his lands or something
anyway, when you're at that financial level another zero in your account means nothing, they crave power and influence and all she wants is attention and fame

she hasn’t been in anything in two years now, nothing currently filming lmao she’s done

she looks crazy

Sucker of my dick

based

she looks white to me

taking a casual drive through a tunnel with her arab bf

>a failed actress married a prince because she wants to retire and live a quiet live without attention

>all she wants is attention and fame
Now that Queeny has cut Harry loose he wont be able to provide her either for much longer. She'll then get it the only way she can, either a high profile divorce or a mounted campaign to usurp the throne upon the Queen's death.

l;iterally who

Attached: girlpee-subway.webm (366x636, 2.34M)

dude harry could spend a million every day and die a millionare

If they're not divorced within 3 years, the Queen will order an unfortunate "accident" to occur to her within 5.

the queen will die any day now

>attention and fame
Being a millionaire doesn't necessarily buy you either. For sure there will always be a certain level of interest but their whole shtick is that they're too good for the tabloids, which is their only avenue for attention.

>he thinks the queen isn't going to outlive Charles just out of pure spite

I missunderstood you, I thought you were talking about money, not attention, you're right

Plastic bitch

Attached: 1583055019300.jpg (735x566, 85K)

This.

im not saying she didnt have plastic surgery, because she probably did, but comparing a photo of someone when he/she was 11 and 35-40 isnt really proof of cosmetic surgery

lol this bitch doesn't even have the teeth she was born with

she's not hot but she also isn't ugly. dark skinned black women are way more attractive than light skinned ones

she looks like a bleached nig nog

I wouldn't call her ugly by any stretch, but she just does absolutely nothing for me. Her personality and attitude definitely play a factor in that though, so it's skewed.

thank GOD she's cute

He's not that rich as he's only inherited from Diana so about £35 million. Charles is the one with the money, since he's been accumulating from the Duchy of Cornwall for 50 years.

>first

Oliver Cromwell.

where do you keep your baby teeth?

All girls with a piss fetish are cute

Attached: DSC02563.jpg (1152x864, 183K)

Ghetto Gaggers

>a million every day
He'd be poor in a month. He doesn't have a regular income, just an inheritance.

youtube.com/watch?v=UM5YD6Ot3SA
The girl who plays her on The Windsors seems to be better than she is.

Mera in Aquaman 2.

Suits spinoff that's cancelled halfway through the first season

>union jacks all over the place
implying the royals have anything but contempt for Britain.

Yeah, this. I used to find her super attractive but after I learned more about her she lost her appeal

She'd have to swim. You just know that won't go well.

I'll have you know that The Windsors love the lands of Eng and Scot!

>but after I learned more about her she lost her appeal
Like what

What was on her insta bros?

Attached: 013F19EF-EF49-48FB-8B68-33375D750B1E.jpg (1125x1022, 540K)

Like her hypocrisy and all this "feminism", even though she doesn't act like a feminist, self-proclaiming is already annoying enough. And now they left the family without notifying them personally. It's disrespectful not only to their family members but also to tax payers. And they will be seeking independence. It's ridiculous because she surely just thought she would receive a lot of offers since she's from the royal family and all that stuff. And I'm pretty sure she will try to keep some of royal privileges, that's why they moved to Canada.