How fucking strong is he? He barely thumped that wall!

How fucking strong is he? He barely thumped that wall!

Attached: 1.png (1920x1080, 2.63M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DIn4L7hUmUI
youtube.com/watch?v=nhxhHEI3Exk
youtube.com/watch?v=PDZtVTgTElY&t=
vice.com/en_uk/article/5gaxpn/british-people-are-so-fat-you-can-see-them-from-space
thesun.co.uk/news/3315452/refugee-raped-woman-boyfriend-watch-germany-siegburg/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siegaue_rape_case
youtu.be/WKQAqwJHmJw?t=720
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>retard strength

he's had navy seal training on how to punch drywalls

>American houses
Imagine living in a building made out of balsa wood and plaster

Imagine being so obsessed you have to lie about construction

Europoor fact: 9/10 homes in Europe lack AC or central heating. They use wood stoves like it was the 1800s

Because it's useless for literally the entire year except for maybe 5 days at the peak of summer.

We don't live in literal deserts like amerilards

americans make cardboard box """houses"""" nothing new here

its a set wall thats paper thin

Damn, these britbongs sure do pretend to care about construction materials and techniques despite the fact that everything in the UK is built by Polish people

OI THESE BUUUUUURGERS NEED TO LEARN FROM US!!! WE BUILD HOUSES OUT OF MUD AND STRAW AND ROCKS SIMPLE AS! OI THE AMERILARDS DON'T EVEN HAVE LOICENSES TO WATCH TELLIE!!!

>Europoor fact: 9/10 homes in Europe lack AC or central heating
You mean the completely unsustainable luxuries that are destroying the world?

What the fuck for?
Temperatures here are always between 5 to 30 degrees.
It never gets too cold or too hot.

it's so easy to trigger you ameritards lmao

ITT: A bunch of NEETs who have never worked a day in their lives speculating about construction in places they have never been and will never go

american brain doesnt understand that different climates exist

>ITT

Attached: 1558088337387.png (371x361, 34K)

Can you basically hear everything your neighbours do?

Attached: adam-driver-marriage-story-7.jpg (1024x714, 43K)

This is because Amerifats build their houses out of literal balsa wood and paper mache. Maybe if they didn't vote for Trump and didn't spend so much money buying illegal guns at illegal gun shows (the loophole) they could afford to build houses out of whatever my superior nation uses

Do Americans really? I can't even imagine being Amerimutt even though I imagine it constantly. Dumb mutts are so dumb that I need to keep posting about them every day.

It's an American wall, it's practically a sheet of paper

our walls are basically painted cardboard

Excuse me sweety, but climate change is real and your denial will not stop it. You're literally going to boil to death without AC

Worked

It was a force thump

It's almost like interior walls aren't meant to take punches.

Based

When i was in Geneva it was in the 90s for 2 weeks straight. It was a bad heat wave but still everyone was fucking miserable and all the stores were sold out of fans

"American" "houses" are "built" from LITERAL Jello pudding pops. The Queen would never allow this. INFERIOR AMERIFATTIES SEETH

>Cooling and heating
>Luxury
Christ what kind of shithole do you live in

This guy is spot on, I don't understand why people are getting mad.

>90% of Europe experiences mild weather and does not need AC /central heating.
>10% of Europe has less mild weather and therefore does have AC or central heating.

They're correct.

>this is what an american unironically believes
lmao

That's a retarded question. Do you really thunk they'd allow him to punch real wall?? Like every scene is shot like 5-10 times. You think he kept punching a real wall that many times o.O

So when it snows outside, what do they do? Light a candle?

Burger houses are made of paper.
youtube.com/watch?v=DIn4L7hUmUI

They build houses out of guns.

Burger houses are a simulation. Amerifats live in houses made of ones and zeroes.

90 degrees is hotter than a cup of coffee. Most countries never become hotter than 50.

and all those nice old stone and brick bong house are all subdivided. you think they came back in and put up new brick walls to divide the house? bongs all live in apartments with shared walls made of sheetrock.

simply close the door/windows, the house is cool in summer and warm in winter

also there's barely any snow, this entire winter there was no snow

>Not being able to deal with any temperature outside of your comfort zone, like in some sort of incubator

Lmao, mutts really are pussies.

Amerifats don't even build houses. What they call houses are merely psychic projections of what a person might imagine a house being. They channel this energy from one life to the next until it manifests into an abstraction of an abode.

Americans just can't admit how retarded they are. Keep blaiming the rest of the world for all their problems.

>here’s a fact about America that’s false lol stupid Americans are so stupid
>no that fact is false
>LOOOOOL LOOK AT THE TRIGGERED AMERILARD EBIN TROOOOOLL AMIRITE

I could easily prove you to be a liar with a simple weather report from anyplace in Europe. Why do you lie?

it always looks like they're building something for disneyland instead of something to actually live in.

Attached: house-frame_248375.jpg (1600x1067, 254K)

What if he's just super strong?

Europoor fact: 9/10 homes in Europe lack candles.

Americans are so inferior that I can't just get over it. I can't stop thinking about it. I gotta post about Americans. Never been to America myself, but I saw Trailer Park Boys so I know they are all drunken buffoons living in giant houses made from kindling paper

>not living in a gigantic concrete depressing brutalist ex soviet apartment complex where you can't even chip the walls if you wanted

Attached: Neboder_Super_Andrija_09.jpg (2272x1704, 898K)

9/10 homes in Europe have no walls or roofs. It never rains or snows or gets cold or hot in all of Europe. Amerilards are pussies

You just proved his point.

Cool it hot head! Your head is nearing 212°! The logical boiling temperature of water!

correct

I'm convinced. I want to live in a little rectangle row house with 50 neighbors on each side and no yard.

Based

In Europe they don't use drywall, they use plasterboard.

tfw no enchanted forest continent

mutts are getting btfo hard kek
say hi to the tornado for me

>paying to constantly heat/cool the entire building because the place is made of paper
>not just building a solid structure that insulates against extreme cold and heat

Can't be Europe, look at all those ACs

In America we call these "McMansions", they're for retards who want to live in luxury but obviously can't afford it and/or want to be able to live in their make-believe castle within 6 months. This is a lot more common in flyovers and country where the land is cheap as well.
I work in construction on the east coast, most buildings here are still brick-and-mortar, obviously interior walls are drywall and plaster (with metal framing) but they're certainly not weak enough to be punched through.

I wish you would teach them how. What materials did you build your last house from? Got pics?

>I stay up all night to defend the weak and pathetic US from the evil europeans
>our cardboard won't stand by itself

they use bricks actually. if you punch a wall in a european house you're gonna break your hand instead of breaking the wall.

Attached: 123.jpg (960x640, 221K)

STFU ALL AMERILARDS ARE LIKE THIS MY WIFE'S VAGEEEN IS LIEK SLEEVE OF WIAZRD

I could easily prove this to be a lie with just one image of interior construction. Why do you lie when it's so easy to expose the lie?

Everyone knows that white guys are kryptonite to drywall.

I have not worked a single day in the past 12 years, now go and clear some clogged toilet wagie lmao.

Zagreb, Croatia.
The apartments on that side are horizontally laid out so almost every room get's directly hit with sunlight through the windows. Not the case with any standard house here.

Also proof that even absolute eastern europe poorfags can afford AC if they need it, it's just a fact that most don't.

Hottest: 18 degrees C (take off socks)
Coldest: -5 degrees C (put on socks)

Attached: tag.gif (500x538, 30K)

>uses exterior image to make claim about interior walls

>incubator
accurate analogy
americans are giant premature babies that need their food ultra processing since they can't chew, and their soft, useless bodies to be carted around in electric scooters like infants

This show is great to see how bongs really live. Half the complaints are about sound coming from a neighbor through their sheet rock subdivided walls.
youtube.com/watch?v=nhxhHEI3Exk

it's always fun to watch construction fires of houses in america vs those in europe
in american construction, when a house catches fire you often see that eventually the entire street gets burned to the ground
in europe construction, most of the times you only see some black smoke residue around the doors/windows and that's it

18 is below freezing, idiot

That's because they didn't have a proper house fire license.

>obviously interior walls are made of paper
Is there a brick.shortage, or the foundations aren't strong enough to support a full house?

based retard

Yes unironically, I hear the neighbors kid across the street play guitar and my next door neighbor screaming at his wife once a week

That's Celsius genius

>wahh someone is pointing out how ridiculous and fake the US is and the internet police aren't stopping them help me superman
plastic food, ceramic smiles, paper walls

What are interior walls for?

So in America we actually have money to spend, and when someone buys a house they have the option of destroying the old house completely and having builders build an entirely new house. Because we're not a bunch of inbred Europeans that live in stone caves like Neanderthals, we see no point in having houses made from stone and brick. Because they're unnecessary and an eyesore. I own a "mcmansion" worth 1.2 mil that I guarantee is better than any shitty eurocuck home any of you faggots have. Hell I bet you still live with your parents that's why you sit around seething all day and wishing you were an American. Obsessed.

>waaah I don't know what I'm talking about, but as long as it's anti-America nobody can question me

do you just hang a sheet up and call it a new room

he was a marine, not a seal
also most seals are manlets for some reason, there are a few tall ones, but it's a high volume of 5'6" people that can run fast, and forever

technically moldova is europe but that's not what i'm talking about boris

disprove it

Imagine still being so triggered by the American Revolution that the USA still lives rent free in your head almost 250 years later, to the point you think the house your parents bought, that was built by a slav, is YOUR point of pride

He's right. I just had to light my newly installed wood stove. It's now around -12° K and I'm a lot warmer.

wall of text filled with american garbled buzzwords
>breeze comes and house is gone
I MENT 2 DO THAT YALL

>blocks your path

Attached: fire.jpg (1080x675, 69K)

Fantastic take. Notice how mutts can't refute any of this shit.

disprove what?

>imagine thinking that the rest if the world is england, 250 years later
still rebelling against daddy

see

And yet you guys are the most uneducated when it comes to the rest of the world. The mere fact you believe somdone cares about your 1.2 mil. Never left the state, let alone your home town. user, please stop seeting, educate yourself about the world and then come back here to discuss your millions.

youtube.com/watch?v=PDZtVTgTElY&t=
>don't worry guys we can just build it back quickly :^)

gypsum rock doesn't burn. pick one ridiculous idea to go with you can't have them all.

then prove it
go and cherry pick that one picture where interior wall is not made from bricks too
you know bricks have different sizes?

disprove/refute what? What is your claim?

That's not how "let alone" works. First you state the more specific case, then the more general one.

You realize drywall is gypsum right? It's not exactly as strong as brick but unless you're using the thinnest of sheets you're not punching a hole through it.
They do this in Europe too.

I have 1.2 million in my monopoly money and I bought my paper house and filled it with bits of plastic I was told to buy and so what if it burned down from my George foreman grill sparking my lethal non-earthed DC electricity supply, I can just go to macdonalds

I'm starting to think any conversation on if america or europe is better is just a big NO YOU. The whole planet sucks dick, your shiny turd ain't much better looking than your neighbors. Unless you are india, place is the biggest shit hole

No one gives a shit about usa user, all you guys do is go around the world and fuck it up. Better keep being brainwashed, stay in your small cave and enjoy the money you have.

this dude has been crying this entire thread lmao

There there my burger friend, your walls may be built out of paper, but your hearts are made of steel.

he's using Farenheit you fucking retard

Nah. You already lost. You just admitted it. America wins against Euroinbreds again

Just read that chain. I'm not going to process your reading for you aswell.

You're just mad you don't have the right wall plug for that George Foreman grill, while America does.

That's weird because interior walls in most of Europe can take machine gun fire.

That might be the retard american way

That's below freezing. Is that why you don't bother with ice! Holy shit

so what if they build kindling houses 10cm away from each other, they paid for insurance and they are going to use it.

But they never would, because gun violence literally only happens in Amerilard land

Well to be honest the central heating thing is complete bullshit. Most places in Europe don’t have air conditioning, sure, but they do have boilers and radiators that heat up.

LOL BTFO. You can't even make an honest argument. I win again

Imagine having to pay over 50% of your salary to the government who promptly uses part of it to house and feed Muslims that end up raping and making your children into kebabs, and the other part to pay for the salaries of police and judges that sweep it under the rug in order to not seem racist while your media outlets simultaneously call you racist for not wanting your children raped and eaten

Attached: 1578411716070.png (184x348, 32K)

I know they are bullshitting. I don't think they realize they're doing it. Most teens don't actually no much about heating or air conditioners or construction. They just repeat what they hear old timers say. Like British food being horrible.

when I tried to plug it in, my hand went through the wall into my neighbour's house

Not fair saying true things! STAAAHP IT!

pretty much this. If its too hot, get a fan, if its too cold, get a coat. God damn, americans are stupid

Well with sockets that size in Europe and trying to plug a George Foreman grill to it, I'm not surprised

imagine living.among 38 million nogs with a nog muslim as your president

good thing I'm not a bong

degrees celsius...... learn about metric/imperial

that is racist

Imagine paying 90% of your labor's worth to billionaires and then the government taxes what's left to finance wars, corn, Israel and pedo island

Attached: mcdonalds flag half mast.jpg (947x1024, 215K)

>Europe is one country
am*rican education, everybody

lol british food is the worst, all you have is the fish and the chips jajajjaa
>I was too scared to eat outside of macdonald's

Did your mom say it was okay to post this?

>1.2 million for a shoebox

Attached: 6917.jpg (800x583, 75K)

Huh??? user, what are you talking about?? Over 52,000 British prisoners were shipped off to colonial America. Did you forget your roots perhaps.

Every time I'm watching a british show they seem to use inches, pounds and fahrenheit. Was there some switch or is it just ambiguous over there now?

your mom did

Europe wants to be one country. Ignoring it won't make it go away

to they raise the flags to full mast when Ronald is in residence?

it all goes back to the saying: "europeans consider 100 miles a long drive and americans consider 100 years a long time"

Attached: 15273273858888.jpg (346x400, 37K)

Oh yeah? Did you know that National Trivia Day takes place on Friday, January 4? BOOM BTFO, BITCH!

it's just Germany, France and such progressive countries nowadays

england doesn't exist, it is a satirical concept made up by an american author in the 1800s, similar to Gulliver's travels

that's why nothing adds up

Oh, you were talking about the system that uses bodyparts, barn doors and weirdos as measurement units.
Now it makes sense.

>literal shit-tier housing solution in Europe
>more durable, resistant to elements than any american papercraft """"house"""""

holy fuck based

what is the fat negress house slave doing in the picture

Imagine being assblasted leftie tranny that uses bernie mathematics to count.

Seems like you missed it then. Seething american retard

based manlets

It is. It is an European union.

vice.com/en_uk/article/5gaxpn/british-people-are-so-fat-you-can-see-them-from-space

just because it is proofed against:
war - bombs/bullets/shells
fire
flood
earthquake
hurricanes
snowstorms
heat/cold
doesn't make it superior construction.

I'll never forget where I was when the Hamburglar died.

Based seething bitch detected

Also on vice "how I found my wife's son drinking semen by the cup full"

which is basically made just for easier trading
all with their own language and culture

to imlly that something like Poland is the same as France would be retarded

I know. Vice is very hip and sexy.

I'd honestly rather kill myself rather than being a E*ropean

thesun.co.uk/news/3315452/refugee-raped-woman-boyfriend-watch-germany-siegburg/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siegaue_rape_case

>A major scandal ensued when it emerged police refused to take seriously a 999 call from her partner saying his girlfriend was being raped yards from him.
>'You are not f***ing with me I hope?' said the officer who took the call.
>The terrified young man had been threatened with a machete when the Ghanaian refugee entered the tent and told him to remain where he was.
>The attacker dragged the girl a few yards into a meadow at the Siegaue Nature Reserve and raped her.
>But the boyfriend had a hard time getting police to take him seriously.
>'Hmm,' was the first reaction from the female police officer on the line. 'Where exactly is this rape happening?' she added.

>The boyfriend was forced to watch as the attacker violated his lover - and the police never arrived.

>The incident produced a discussion on social media about whether the response of the victim's boyfriend, who reported the attack to police but did not physically confront the blade weapon-wielding attacker, was ethically correct. According to the police, the boyfriend "did everything right"; it would have accomplished nothing if the student had intervened and he or his girlfriend were had been seriously injured by the machete-wielding assailant, said a spokesman for the authorities.

It makes me happy that E*ropeans are literally being raped and murdered out of existence, and they aren't even fighting back, they're actually supporting it with their tax dollars. feels good man.

Attached: file.png (426x910, 227K)

Fuck off racist.Cherrypicking ONE story. I bet you can't find even one more story supporting your obviously fallacious narrative.

Europeans are literally the only people voting for far right parties.
You vote, at most, cuckservatives who don't do absolutely anything.

What an awful movie and what awful actors

>25,000 black on white rapes in the US
>every year
keep fapping while your civilisation burns, cretin

why are you talking about films and actors

there are no muslims in my european country

Odds that the boyfriend got off to this?

Blacks/arabs are so rare in my country that children literally point fingers at them in public when they see one.

>Americans at the very least have the option to use firearms to defend themselves and loved ones from being attacked
>Europeans don't have that option, and are told that watching their girlfriend get raped in front of them is "the proper course of action"

Lmao don't ever (You) me again, you dirty dog shit

100% The reason nobody took him seriously on the call is because he was fapping and they could hear him climax several times

>be american
>have to live in fear daily that your house will get destroyed by an earthquake, hurricane, tornado or forest fire
>be european
>have some minor rain/snow nuisance every once in a while

Based

So you're basically denying the Holocaust happened? How are you allowed?

that's also why american houses are built from cardboard and wood, because their houses keep getting BTFO by mother nature so they have to rebuild them every month
meanwhile europe houses only need to be built once and they'll be good for the next 20-30 years

imagine not having forests

americans dont have forests?
top kek its even worse than i thought

they have but they keep getting rekt by forest fires lmao

Based user, also some European houses have survived centuries

in a few hundred years anyone that isn't part of the zionist cabal won't be able to afford those luxuries, it has nothing to do with where you live
dumbass

What does that have to do with the Holocaust?

how is that different from every forest in history?

>LET EM TRY
>JUS LET EM TRY
They do it anyway. That's 25,000 black on white rapes in the US every year
That's 100,000 per presidential term.
How many of those 100k did you shoot exactly?
None?
How many of the 30+ million illegal immigrants did you shoot lately.
Didn't stop them taking down your historical statues or monuments did you.
All talk, fat, placated mongrel babies sitting in paper houses and waiting for them to burn down.
Pathetic.

Where the fuck are you faggots from who say you don't have heating? Spain? You are not white and you are not European.

>20-30 years is a long time
>any house older than 30 is considered a historical relic in the US

because our climate is different
you could probably wipe out an entire forest with just a single match in america, whereas here i could probably set some tree on fire, come back the next day and see that the fire hasn't even spread to any other tree and has already died out itself

I couldn't do this at my house but it was impossibly easy to do to an airbnb i was at in Vegas.

>live in UK
>really mild weather
>live in strong, brick houses

>live in US
>constant hurricanes
>live in glorified tents
What kind of logic is this

>Australian scientist reveals himself

>Americans at the very least have the option to use firearms to defend themselves and loved ones from being attacked

But you're too shit scared to use them. Crime is rampant in America. Tyranny has reigned there for literally decades. You're almost a minority in your own country. And you use the 2A as nothing more than a safety blanket, you think you're safe and free because you have it, but you might as well not because you won't do anything with it.
If I was forced to face one of two people who were holding guns, would I rather face the person willing to use it or the coward? Protip: The latter, you, the coward. Because I know it's there as a visual deterrent and nothing more. It's why there's no real gun grab in America - there doesn't need to be. Whether you're armed or not doesn't change the outcome. You'll A L W A Y S be bootlickers. Your forefathers are turning in their graves, assuming some non-white hasn't set up a housing project on top of them, which you'd no doubt help them build.
So do me a favour you stupid fucking fat pig, continue being a vassal state of Israel and keep your mutt mouth muted.

England has hurricanes and earthquakes, you just can't tell afterwards.

Savage.
If only this post spurred Americans to take back their country and their dignity.
In ten years it could be a paradise again.

Seething rasist..

Imagine living in a country whose census bureau would count those muslims as white.

Imagine being bankrupted by a hospital visit

Attached: 1580385282389.jpg (1088x858, 190K)

imagine imagining

Mutts eternally BTFO

I can't m8. I don't have an imaginary license.

England doesn't have mountains, so earthquakes are very very small

just imagine that you have the imaginary license bro... oh wait kek

says the goy living in the country that pays israel 4bil a year for no reason
we're all in the same boat wojakposter

Its just that american houses have no integrity and are easy to demolish

Based, yuropoor's seething

Imagine giving your tax money to Israel because your president can’t get enough of the Jew cock

IMAGINE COPING THIS HARD

Angry manlets are more determined, have a higher power-to-weight ratio, require less supplies, and take up less space on a ship/boat. I'm a borderline manlet at 6' 1", but most of my friends are midgets under 5' 10".

damage control

It's funny because when summer comes they'll be the same people complaining it's too hot while americhads just turn their AC on.

o7

Most of the Poles have gone home, they got tired of the health and safety measures introduced here.

American architecture is just that fucking bad.

In Europe its brick and then plaster on the brick

the only time you will see "dry wall" is on a cheap extension or for ceilings

interior walls are built from the same bricks as outer walls

I don't need to because the wall insulation keeps the house cool throughout the day

>yuro hands are so dainty and delicate they can't punch through a simple brick wall
No wonder you need us Burgers to fight all your wars. You probably get blisters on your mitts from wiping your "arse" lmao

lol you know these shows exist right? BEHOLD THE POWER OF BRITISH BRICK LIVING
youtu.be/WKQAqwJHmJw?t=720

Attached: ee9046c4317a4371564ffcc47985f675[1].jpg (806x537, 75K)

woodburning stoves are worse

>that live in stone caves like Neanderthals
stone caves are better than your cardboard joke of a house.

Attached: ancient house.jpg (390x310, 37K)

worse than what? blasting the AC?

how's that mortgage going?

There are plenty more episodes. Pick any one, jump ahead a couple of times and you will see more wood and sheet rock. Times are changing. All the construction being done to make up housing for all the new brits isn't being done the way it once was.

america sucks ass lol everyone dies of fatness cos' everythings made out corn and the hospitals are literally mafia style rackets that will break your legs and charge you for the cast.

But AC is only a thing because of piss poor insulation?

lmao cope harder

tpb is canada

Hasn't snowed at all this year where I live. What's it like living with muttbrain?

>t.

Attached: 1582842917880.jpg (231x218, 8K)

That's not a commie block if it has shops at the bottom.

NOOOOOOO WHY WAS MY HOUSE BLOWN AWAY SO EASILY
NOOOOOOOOO HOW DID MY HOUSE BURN DOWN SO EASILY
OMG I LITERALLY CAN'T EVEN

Attached: america.jpg (640x621, 44K)

Imagine getting sick in America. Neither your employee or goverment is going to pay for your sick days, you get fired, you can't afford a doctor, you fucking die.
MUH FREE.

Why? Just why fucking plywood, why the fucking chipboard? Who started this shit in your country?

worse than a thermostatically controlled central heating system

WAAAA GOVERNMENT TAKE CARE SAVE ME I CAN'T WIPE MY OWN BUM

True, not many have A/C, but everyone has central heating. Being an Alpine country its a must.
why so angry all the time?

What? You want to give me free benefits and treat me as a human bean, not a slave? How dare you. How FUCKING dare you.

>americans think health is a luxury, not a public concern

I honestly don’t see the need for my interior walls to withstand substantial impact.
I don’t want to hit them and if some madman gets into my house and starts kicking down my walls I have bigger problems than having to patch some drywall.
Historically people in my area would live in shanties of wooden frames with literal butchers paper covering it while the built up the house/lot and they’d do with just that for up to a year.

Sounds mad comfy. Maybe it's because they're actual humans and not lazy fags?

and Germany had surplus again, wtf

Ah, but there is worse. Imagine being an American.

How many times does it need explained that Europe isn't a country?

Jesus Tap-Dancing Christ
how can you people keep arguing like literal children over walls
on the Yea Forums board

Attached: 1582852599507.jpg (476x399, 69K)

It's /pol/cucks shitting the place up again like they always do because most of them come from reddit

Attached: jhglkhjfg.jpg (813x458, 87K)

MUH BODY. IT'S WEAK AND FRAIL. I CAN'T GET NUTRIENTS INTO MY BODY WITH THESE TEETH. SEND THE QUEENS GUARD AND PAKI DOCTORS.

>UK out of nowhere
why are you so obsessed with UK?
this is USA vs EU thread

>american geography education going further than UK
Lol.

>implying other countries matter
Play along if you like but you know it isn't true.

>other countries only matter when i want to cherry pick something bad from them

Yeah, honestly, it fucking sucks. Nothing is quality here. It's all just cheap shit that look nice at first but breaks within a day.

>imgur reaction image
>"jesus tap-dancing christ"
>surprised at off-topic discussion
don't come back

>it's another yuropoor vs amerifat thread
genuinely like these threads tbqh

correct

manlets are healthier and more durable in every regard. 6' mutants get all kinds of joint and cardio problems just from existing

These places aren't meant to stand for generations. Someone will live in it for a while move out, it will never resell so it will sit and rot and eventually get bulldozed for a new highway or something.

It's almost like life outside Yea Forums exists and people outside your unrealistic view of the world are actually note capable than you ever will be.

I once punched the wall when I got angry thinking I'd be like one of those cool movie characters, didn't even make a dent but could barely use my hand for months.

Meant for