Anime that is TOO OFTEN derided by retards

Anime that is TOO OFTEN derided by retards

1. Aoki Honoo (Blue Flames)
2. Glasslip
3. Grand Blue
4. Gilgamesh

Glasslip was subject to PLEB COMPLAINTS like "IT HAD NOT PLOT" or "IT WAS TOO CONFUSING". Stupid. The characters were RICH and OPEN TO INTERPRETATION and the METAPHORS about the DEATH OF YOUTH and INNOCENCE were BEAUTIFUL.

Blue Flames is an AMAZING CHARACTER STUDY of a man WHO DOES ANYTHING TO GET AHEAD and is BEREFT OF WHAT OTHERS CALL A SOUL.

Attached: blue-flames.jpg (225x350, 43K)

Why do you CAPITALIZE random WORDS? Are you RETARDED?

I'm SORRY you SIMPLY don't UNDERSTAND. I am SIMPLY getting across A point.

I like B points more. Sorry DUDE.

Aoi honoo is only good as Live Action

Fair ENOUGH. UNDERSTANDABLE preference.

I can KIND OF see where YOU are coming FROM.

Nonetheless, NOT AS BAD AS THE CRITICS say.

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF ITS OVERALL QUALITY??

LEGEND of the BLUE WOLVES

Yes but anime PEAKED with GENOCYBER. A misanthropic MASTERPIECE which synthesised western and eastern pop science fiction tradition AND spiritual traditions. As a work of PURE BURNED OUT NIHILISM it shits on PATHETIC hollywood dumpster fires like Natural Born Killers.

Attached: Genocyber_05[10bit-h.264-AAC][SSP-Corp][5AD66B25].mkv_snapshot_01.56_[2018.06.07_20.00.59].jpg (720x480, 73K)

There are four different fucking anime boards yet you choose the only refuge for non weeb faggots

i UNIRONICALLY fucking LOVE this OVA and wish it had MORE EPISODES

>refuge for non weeb faggots
You're in the refuge board retard. Every board on the site should be considered weebery + [subject matter]. You have the whole rest of the internet to discuss movies without the weebery but you come here because you're too much of an antisocial faggot. Yea Forums without the weebery is just a cesspool.

Anime site faggot
Try reddit

Yeah, man, sorry. I thought I was posting in Yea Forums. Slipped my mind which board I was in. Sowwy. uwwu

Akira. So many hipster pleb babbys feel smart parroting the same "it's all style over substance" opinion first of all this is retarded. It's a movie morans, the style is the substance, read a book. when in fact the movie has just enough. It questions the ethics of nuclear weapons which contextually were still a hot topic in Japan even though westerners like to believe it wasn't a big deal, and human experimentation aka Unit 731.

for sure. anti-eva and anti-Akira people are the worst. actual contrarian vulgarian retards spouting mainstream bullcrap opinions

Woah... did you just say... no... it cannot be... the forbidden anime kino too obscure and patrician to be viewed by mortals... AKIRA??????? How did you find a copy??????? No one ever discusses Akira.... you are ushering in a new age of kinographique!!!!! Sugoi~

popular shit can still be shat on by gay contrarians. holy shit no one was claiming it was obscure holy shit you cumblast

Because I'm epic

>Ironic memefaggot doesn't even understand the topic at hand
How... Typical.

Good thread topic OP. You have exemplorary taste.

For me, I have yet to find another soul on this floating rock we call Earth who understands or appreciates the nuance of Naruto. I feel that the creator and I share a bond and I am making it my life's goal to meet him. I am working very hard at Wendy's right now saving up for a plane ticket to China so that I can engage in the corporeal kino of the soul that none other may behold.

Attached: Naruto-Opening01_222.jpg (300x229, 15K)

OK bro.

why do you need to go to China to watch gay mainstream shit?

Naruto died bro. He caught the coof. Sorry I had to be the one to break it to you