Expelliarmus

>expelliarmus
Haha get it? Expel the harm hahah nice one Rowling. Why is every spell name so cringe?

Attached: h.jpg (970x546, 107K)

Attached: 51QPJkDYUpL._AC_SY450_.jpg (323x450, 26K)

> Why do the names built on pretend latin sound like the language built on actual latin?

But user, you are the retards.

Opisafaggitus

It disarms, so it expels arms. Not harm.

no!iamus am i right

god awful ironic bait

haha thats so funny LOL rowling

>cho chang
woah ching chong is the asian girl? Who wudda guessed

its often a good practice not to spend more than 5 seconds in generating kid's book names, because your time is more important than some 0.000000000001% sperg who can get upset.

LEVIOOOOSA HAHA BECAUSE IT LEVITATE OH!!! LOL

>name your child Remus Lupin
>it gets bitten by a werewolf
would you blame yourself?

Lee Jordan

Attached: Leejordan_OoTP.PNG.png (360x450, 175K)

>Sirius Black
>gets jailed
ajajaj

everything is cringe. the spells. the character names. it's because it's for children. entertainment for children is always cringe like that for us, but its supposed to be funny for the kids. but HP got hijacked by women who never grew up, these sad hoes who love the school fantasy shit. so rowling started catering to adults with the later films and fantastic beasts and what not. honestly fuck rowling, fuck emma watson, and fuck those ridiculous names like Phineas "Nigellus" Black c'mon now....

>fuck emma watson,
Don't act like you'd say no to ass fucking her

I never understood this "criticism" of names for things in fiction, it's literally how words and names work in real life and it's better and more interesting than making up some arbitrary shit

>it's literally how words and names work in real life
I forgot about the corona virus being named deadsitus virusni

Corona means "crown", virus means a slimy liquid poison

Every word has etymology fucking retard

>Cho Chang
She's a children's author, they're not exactly renowned for their subtlety

Attached: Cho-OOTP-cho-chang-16048651-1919-2560.jpg (1135x1659, 349K)

Nowhere near as obvious as cringy as HP shit, tranny.

"COVID-19"

Which comes from "Corona Virus Disease 2019" that is every bit as "obvious" and "cringy" as HP shit