S3 is terrible

S3 is terrible

Attached: MV5BMjA5MTkzNTY5Ml5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNjU4MzY1MTI@._V1_UY1200_CR126,0,630,1200_AL_.jpg (630x1200, 116K)

>S3 is terrible

Attached: 879485.jpg (1200x1462, 61K)

gotta light?

Attached: twin-peaks-electric-death-hobo.jpg (802x600, 91K)

Correct.

Why is it not then?

terribly incorrect and unbased

>Mc is retarded the whole season
>Not comfy anymore
>Inb4 you got lynched
Agreed, fucking garbage and a complete waste of time

Attached: 1582268594615.jpg (500x500, 46K)

It's good but Lynch shouldve cut about 4 hours out of it. Those FBI scenes with Diane especially were just fucking terrible, as was Seyfried and her retard junkie looking boyfriend

you're terrible

Attached: file.png (413x375, 13K)

So is S2. And S1. And everything Lynch has ever touched.

OP got Lynch'd. What a faggot.

Explain how it's good

>Series about dreams
>At first the show is idealic, charming and comfy, but every once and a while it dips into nightmare
>Then the show is sort of dull and dragged out, the charming part just gets dumb and incomprehensible. At the end it fully enters the nightmare
>Now the show is constantly in a nightmare with only flashes of the dream from what seems like so long.

TP is perfect exactly as is, even S2. There's also the fact that the first two season aped 90s soap opera while S3 is aping the gritty serials of today. Dream's format are often affected by TV. Very dreamkino

Attached: 065.jpg (284x423, 21K)

I enjoyed every second of it

I could almost picture Lynch in the director's chair laughing like a fucking madman

>its shit on purpose bro

Well that was kinda the entire premise of Twin Peaks so I don't understand why are you even making an attempt to shit on it when it's obviously not for you. You either like Lynch or you don't, the middle ground is Elephant Man.

Once you rewatch the whole thing (from the pilot to Part 18) you notice how many "dream" references there are. They almost mention the word dream/nightmare once every episode and with different characters. We truly were living inside a dream all along.

Absolutely lynched and filtered

you do realise it's one of the top 100 tv shows on IMDb right?

>Dougie's antics
>not comfy
HellooooooooOOOOOooooOOO

Attached: 1581637948690.png (800x800, 242K)

I like s1 and 2

3 >>> 1 >>>>>>>>>> 2

S3 is literally peak television. They'll never put something like this on TV again because normies like yourself just want to watch Tropes & Explosions.

Do you like other more surreal Lynch films like Inland Empire and Lost Highway?

Please God wake me up

Attached: 1549439241702.png (1130x523, 872K)

I just want a show that me as a brainlet can understand but still be amazing

Just his casual ones like Eraserhead and Mullholland

If there's one thing to be said about Twin Peaks it's that all three seasons are very different from each other. I loved Season 3 but I don't blame fans of the older seasons for checking out. If they make another one I'm sure it'll be very different again.

Lynch isn't about "understanding." It's about feeling, taking you to a different space. It sounds pretentious but it's really not at all.

>God of light?

Admit it, you didn't get it at first and just thought the show was being random

The show isn't about dreams it's about television

I mean, what else would be on the TOP 100? Tv shows are way more recent than films and most tv shows are straight garbage.

That's wrong and you're a retarded npc

>God of light?

Attached: badopinion.gif (540x303, 2.12M)

Eraserhead isn't really a casual one and The Return takes most from it and Inland Empire so I don't get why you don't like it. Maybe you just expected more of S1 and S2 and got Lynched instead. It's like this guy says
Lynch isn't pretentious "you don't get my stuff" kind of director, he just takes you into surreal journeys like meditation or dreaming put on screen. You can interpret his movies any way you want, take that as you will. What did you think of FWWM?

it's both and more

In what way is Lynch about understanding? Are you one of those autists that make 4 hour videos about how you've "figured it all out!", completely missing the point?

I thought it was better than all of s2

got talent?

Attached: lynched.png (970x545, 190K)

That shirt you like is coming back in style.

Attached: 1582548764973.jpg (959x956, 147K)

To be fair, almost an entire episode of The Return was literally nothing but explosions. Clearly Lynch was trying to draw in the normies with this scene

Attached: 72087253657.gif (642x361, 1.6M)

both these posts are correct unfortunately. lynch used to make kino thinking he was making some kind of meaningful connection with like minded people. somewhere in the late 90s he got online and realized al his fans were literally drooling retards and he despised them. after that point he switched from laughing with them to laughing at them. it is shit on purpose and lynch is sitting in his directors chair laughing his ass off. the joke is you were stupid enough to keep wasting your time when everything he's released since the late 90s was obviously made out of sheer spite and loathing of his audience

BILL SHAKER?

Attached: Bill_Shaker.jpg (909x1066, 153K)

Cringe video aside he's right about 75% of it at least

They're pretty much one and the same in Lynch's eyes.
Everything Lynch has ever done is built on that premise, more or less.

>lynch used to make kino thinking he was making some kind of meaningful connection with like minded people
Lynch has never been the type to create film or TV with an audience in mind. He just lets the ideas guide his direction. If you're trying to provide some kind of pointed intention to his work, then you simply don't understand the fundamentals of his approach to filmmaking and art in general.

It's a free country.

It's a free CUNT-ry.

Attached: Trucker.jpg (1290x1080, 147K)

Yes and no. His work is riddled with symbolism. So your statement is true in regards to those who don't know the symbolism.

lol sounds like you got lynched bud

The format of your dreams is strongly influenced by what you watch on the TV, and TV is like a stage to play out your dreams.

This Is, I believe, at the heart of what Twin Peaks is, and why I personally think S3 knocked it out of the park.

Kek
>this is what LYNCHED really means
>all the so.ys who've been spamming it for these last few years had no idea
Holy shit it's so obvious how did I miss it

Series three just isn't paced or formatted like a tv show at all, that's one of its failings, and why it feels disjointed. When the first two series were.
It doesn't feel like a collaboration either, it feels like an extended Lynch movie that the editor walked out on so we get dragged out shit that means very little.

Twin Peaks used to feel like a tv show with a Lynchian twist. The Return feels like a Lynch project with TV as an afterthought.

Attached: muhkeys.jpg (800x464, 263K)

>LYNCHED
HAAA HAAAA HAAAA HAAAAA HAAAAAA

No shit its literally all lynch talks about

>you do realise it's one of the top 100 tv shows on IMDb right
Breaking Bad, Game of Thrones and Friends are the top 3 shoes on that list lmao

Showtime already gave him the greenlight for S4 if he wanted

If you were expecting Lynch to deliver anything "formatted like a tv show" after watching the S2 finale and FWWM, then idk what to tell you. I see it as the opposite, the fact that it doesn't follow a specific format and instead feels like a disjointed fever dream is one thing I really appreciate about it.

Nobody cares about your wrong opinion. Twin Peaks was easily the most exciting thing that aried on television in 2010s. It was fresh, interesting. It showed that cinema can be more than bland hollywood schlock, where every film is written and presented in the same boring way. The Return is just perfect mix of visual and audio creating great atmosphere. Its also great blend of many different genres. The Las Vegas bit is one of the most funniest thing that was released in 2010s in both television or film. We have also crime, drama, sci-fi, mystery, thriller, horror... Its pure Lynchian kino, very acclaimed with cinephiles and critics. Mainstream plebs who eat capeshits, can go back to watching your generic bland shit.

This, I was really worried it was going to be like all the other TV revivals that have come out recently and just be a shallow retread of the original, but it is very truly a continuation from the original and actually follows through with the dramatic change of pace in the cliffhanger finale.

Attached: davidlynchsmiling.webm (500x452, 580K)

>television
>cinema
Which one is it? Make up your mind.
And anyone who uses the term "kino" cannot be taken seriously.

>there are plebs who unironically think Twin Peaks isn't mainstream brainlet coonsumer trash and they defend their hot takes by comparing it to capeshit

Attached: stuart-smalley.jpg (1955x1026, 206K)

I started watching the old series but the soap opera elements were boring as fuck so I stopped it. That was a while ago though. Should I give it another try? How can you even suffer through those parts?

Completely baby-brained take... Fuck off you gay bitch

Twin Perfect BTFO'd retards that thought they understood lynch

smoke weed

>Acshually being Lynched is EXACTLY the opposite of what it means
Dumbass newfags

or get drunk

This dude was based

>t. watches media created by someone who loathes and despises him
LYNCHED

Attached: 017.jpg (600x600, 35K)

so brief, like a candle in the wind

Attached: twin-peaks-episode-14-recap-sarah-palmer-andy-billy-cooper-dougie.jpg (1440x864, 143K)