Any incel kinos?

Any incel kinos?

Attached: IMG_20200228_185252.jpg (1079x1492, 313K)

If femcel kino counts then Christine (2016)

Attached: christine-chubbuck-death-gif-1.gif (268x149, 1.5M)

>/r/shortcels
why must reddit be this way

jesus

>haven't had sex in more than a year
>ex gf who I still work with recently became single again and is getting all chatty and friendly for the first time since we broke up
Am I a simp if I go for it
I don't even like her, I just miss getting my dick wet

femcels don't exist retard

See, we redditors aren't so different are we? We like the same memes haha!!

Yes, have some self-respect

>haven't had a sex for a decade
>haven't even really had any female contact in that time
here's my advice, don't go for it

i hate my life

incels advice

Ignore them. Just may her BIG beforehand using Architect method

Attached: Pierce Brosnan the architect masterpiece thicc wife.jpg (2418x640, 819K)

Incels that have come here are a reddit phenomenon masquerading as part of the site culture. They're not. They came here in mass after their subreddit got deleted or banned or whatever, and assumed they'd fit in based on the sporadic greentexts reposted on reddit from shitholes like /r9k/.
Incels from these communities are easy to spot, because they're heavily absorbed in the reductivist view perpetuated on incel forums. They don't act much like /r9k/ faggots, either.
They're also the biggest copers, because anything contrary is met with accusation, probably out of some desire to be classified as an oppressed minority. When they see a short guy with a hot girl, she must be banging someone else on the side. That's what happens when you're a miserable faggot with no sense of responsibility. Success can't be real.

>"hey check out this cool movie about vampires"
>"vampires don't exist retard"

Attached: images.jpg (251x201, 7K)

I have the perfect solution to fix 4channel if mods would listen.

Literally based on a true story.

>reee but she probably didn't have it worse than me

Well, did you ever shoot yourself in the head on live television? Okay, then shut the fuck up.

I don't even get to be on television boyo :(

NOOOO YOU ARE A NORMALFAG YOU ARE CHAD YOU ARE STACY IT'S NOT THAT SIMPLE IT'S NOT MY FAULT AAAAAAAA

She's toying with you because she wants to know she's still desirable and has options. The second you show interest she will kill any sort of sexual tension and move on. Ignore her, trust me

Meant for

She broke up with you for a reason. You'll have the same fights you had previously, except now she knows where to hit it so that is cuts deep.

You'll get your dick wet alright, but you'll also get displaced when she finds someone "better", don't do this to yourself

Also they sperg out any time somebody mentions anything that could be considered self-improvement and start posting pictures of ugly guys with muscles.

These posts are pathetic and made by low iq NPC morons, probably really low on the normalfag scale. Some people get screwed from birth, whether because of genetic factors or bad upbringing. There's nothing they can do to change or fix that, and society in general doesnt give a shit. If that's not an oppressed minority then I dont know what the fuck it is, you might as well say the same thing about jews in nazi Germany, except at least kikes are getting some sympathy years after the fact.

2/10s could settle for 2/10s, but they won't, because they will never lower their standards enough to accept their shit RNG roll on looks.
Meanwhile plenty of incels are 4-6/10s who could land a woman you can look at without crying but are too mentally pathetic to even try.

Yeah why dont you take all that self-pity and fuck off to tumblr?

jokes aside most of you are merely larping as incels, right? i dont want to discuss my kinos with people who havent experienced such a basic human interaction as making love.

Why couldn't she find a bf?

Except 2/10s are think they are entitled to Chads. Women always date ups, it's like you dont know anything about social dynamics.

No, I will stay in Yea Forums where there are tons of like minded people. You normalshits think board culture have to adapt to you, that's not gonna happen sweetie.

WHat's wrong with enjoying both reddit and 4cfhan

>These posts are pathetic and made by low iq NPC morons, probably really low on the normalfag scale. Some people get screwed from birth, whether because of genetic factors or bad upbringing. There's nothing they can do to change or fix that, and society in general doesnt give a shit. If that's not an oppressed minority then I dont know what the fuck it is, you might as well say the same thing about jews in nazi Germany, except at least kikes are getting some sympathy years after the fact.

Attached: 1566500965203.png (785x731, 229K)

>making love
What's that?

Exhibit A:

Go for it just to get your dick wet but keep your an eye out for someone better.

fucking reddit stealing the chad meme AND robert? I am unironically seething. This ruined my fucking day

Based and truthpilled
dis niqqa SEETHING rn

did she shot herself because of the pain of having to reject every suitor that didn't meet her standards?

Original incels were at /r9k/ then went to reddit after the trans/"fembot" invasion of r9k.

imagine how disgusting it must feel to MORE THAN DOUBLE your weight

Attached: AI image.jpg (656x655, 120K)

dilate

Attached: havesex.jpg (500x750, 77K)

Because a 4/10 woman will nor get with a 4/10. Woman always go for 8-10/10.

I told you Robert was a reddit meme but you newfags didn't listen.