I need to literally entertain my brain with the internet or else I just keep thinking about killing myself when I’m...

I need to literally entertain my brain with the internet or else I just keep thinking about killing myself when I’m alone with my thoughts. Even if I’m thinking about something completely different i just have random feelings of killing myself all of a sudden.

Kinos for this feel?

Attached: B63D08CD-9A22-45B2-B77D-7EBB6C80AFAB.png (494x464, 259K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YcSUOoWANDk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Stalker. Imagine the Zone is a metaphor for the escapism.

im sick of the /r9k/ shitters coming to this board and saying shit like
>OMG Yea Forums IS SO GREAT YOU GUYS ARE MY GIRLFRIEND!!!
just get a life you fucking loser.

Is this how a normal person acts? I’m convinced something’s fundamentally wrong with me and I shouldn’t have been born.

no it's how a sort of failed normalfag acts when he sees that the place he spends his time on is full of social outcasts and their presence there makes him feel tainted by association, causing a panicked hostility response

Have you never been alone with your thoughts before lmao?

Just do it. No one loves you. Your parents will be relieved.

Attached: 1467815002336.jpg (608x1070, 865K)

Yes but only recently has it got worse. Sudden synapses of memory as if they happened yesterday are actually 5 years old or more of doing retarded shit, failing at everything, being fucking insulted by shits and also the coming realization that I’m getting older and have accomplished nothing.

>I’m getting older and have accomplished nothing Who gives a shit. We're all gonna die anyway.

Have sex.

I can’t bare it, I’m physically sick from these thoughts.

Didn't mean to green text all that. Goddamn it, now I'm mad.

Chill bro. Listen to Terrence, he really makes me relax
youtube.com/watch?v=YcSUOoWANDk

im starting to think im becoming literally crazy when i have nothing to distract me. the past week I've had a panic attack every single day and it scares me to even write about why, but it centers around knowing myself and humanity are utterly meaningless. i fear i may one day lose all desire being this mentally tormented and not just thinking suicidaly, but act upon it. its only getting worse. i cant contend these thoughts with "progress" if it doesn't matter either way. the only true escape is sleep...

Maybe we can chat with each other on discord? What’s ur tag?

Based.

have you considered therapy user? it could really help

Get fucking therapy instead of shitting up the board with your inane life experiences.

>payed friend

Best thing you can do is stop posting on Yea Forums and being a conservative.

How about you just get a job neetfag? You'll feel a lot better :)

just kill yourself alt right nazi incel

nobody will miss you

Lmao look at this normie.
>muh sad
>muh no gf
Either fix your life and stop whining, or give up and become content with being useless NEET animal living from distraction to distraction. I chose the latter and never looked back. Life is great,

No one likes a whiny fence-sitter.

Attached: 1531519316196.jpg (300x300, 13K)

Maybe you’ve missed the discord tag?

Get a hobby.

You have too much time on your hands to think about things that truly don’t matter.

Yes, vidya is a hobby.

NPC's like yourselves are so fucking obnoxious. Go the fuck back to your cunny and blacked threads fucktards.

>fix your life
>useless NEET animal
t. normie

This. I need to drown out the thoughts that are making me depressed.

Usually I just daydream about being in love.

I'm 30 and only leave the bedroom I grew up in to buy cheap booze.

Can't stand these "depressed" nu/tv/ zoomers crying about their hurt little feelings. Either man up or give up, faggot.

your loser opinion is valueless

I'm sure you're a great contribution to the board being such a drunk angry faggot.

7% of all the (You)s on this board are mine

Sounds like reddit is the website for you then. Fuck off.

based

normalcunts have seriously overwhelmed the board. fucking hell

I'm actually getting lost at step 2. How can I tie a noose if I can't even tie my own shoes, user? Give me another method. Spoonfeed me, please.