I don't get it

I don't get it

Attached: 20200304_085958.jpg (849x689, 290K)

What is this a picture for ants?

>He doesn't get what the ants mean

Attached: 1580264628314.png (640x780, 551K)

It's just pseuds jerking off pseuds in an over long scene where nothing happens. Bravo Vince.

>binged 20 years' worth of Dick Tracy strips over a couple of days and all I can see are Dick Tracy villains now

a ant > an ant

user give the guy a brake

Do Americans really not pick up litter?

What?

take it easy on the feller

Ice cream = Saul

Ants = Lalo/drug lords

So the Mexican's are going to eat jimmy?

Its foreshadowing

Ice cream = Drug empire
Antrs = Walter white

It's the ice cream Saul dropped in the previous episode as he was getting into the car. Then at the end of this episode he gets off at the same location and sees an unnatural number of ants for a major city has eaten it up. He wonders where the ants came from.

Ants are attracted to cum by the way
I found out the hard way in middle school when my cumsock on the ground in my closet was fucking crawling with ant niggers one night
I told my parents and my dad threw the sock outside and told me to vacuum them all up
Also it's not diabetes, I got a blood test done a year ago

LOL

AAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHA

>i told my parents
why the fuck

so are rats. found out the hard way too. I like to cum in my boxers because it makes for easy cleanup. I use the soft fabric as a faux foreskin then blast away. so I take my dirty clothes to the garage buy my sister was doing a load so I left my clothes in there overnight. turns out we have rats in the garage and they were hungry so they targeted all my boxers and ate all the spots where my caked cum was. this has happened a few times.

based imagine the queen eating your cum and giving birth to little ant babies that have your dna in them.

OP it's a metaphor for his past attempts to market his services to lowlives. Just as he can't get his ice cream back form the ants he can't get his talent and reputation back from the hoodlums and drug lords that now hire him.

Attached: 6aiDz.png (710x472, 144K)