HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

IS ANYONE THERE?

youtube.com/watch?v=MFUr-0PERJc

Attached: HELLOOOOOOOOOOO.jpg (300x300, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CY9UryiaCf0
youtube.com/watch?v=XYKmM2OimaY
internetisinamerica.blogspot.com/2016/10/the-original-day-of-dead-1985-script.html
youtube.com/watch?v=uD1uCAQdIXE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

maximum kino, the whole film is on youtube
youtube.com/watch?v=CY9UryiaCf0

no replies, this board is definitely dead

M 1 A 1
THOUSAND MILES AN AH UH

It’s four in the morning.
Anyway, my favorite opening of the 3.
Dawn used to stress me out because you can start to see the cracks showing as everything falls apart, but Day is just 100% hopeless from the get go. Also had one of my favorite characters.
>IM RUNNING THIS MONKEY FARM NOW FRANKENSTEIN, AND I WANNA KNOW WHAT THE FUCK YOURE DOING WITH MY TIME

Can we agree Diary is the worst?

The Industry plant band Gorillaz samples this nicely but it's still easily the worst Dead film. Cue idiot zoomer denials of this metaphysical truth.

I would say that survival is the worst in my opinion. Seeing how I couldn’t even finish that one. The problem with diary was that each “of the dead” had something about society to criticize, but Romero was way too old and out of touch to really connect with the youth on how tech played into it all. There were some ok parts but yeah overall it felt like night and day compared to the original trilogy. Which makes me sad because land wasn’t that bad either

Stop with the fucking zoomer shit. People who disagree with you don’t have to fit nicely into one demographic. It’s some schizo shit.

Day>Night>Dawn
Fight me

IM RUNNING THIS TV FARM NOW FRANKENSTEIN, AND I WANNA KNOW WHAT THE FUCK YOURE DOING WITH MY TIME

Also I still don't have balls to watch this part. Night/Dawn wasn't that gorey at all actually (except maybe very end of Dawn with bikers), now this seems like full gorefest.

Watch it you sissy

>CHOKE ON EM AAAAURGHHHHHHHH
Wtf was his problem?

He was running a monkey farm

dairy was so dissapointing
the premise was genius, but then the film was pure garbage

dawn's gore wasn't realistic so it was never gross
day of the dead goes a bit far

the intro is kino, but the rest of the film is pretty dull and none of the characters are likable

dawn still remains the best

neat, so is dawn
youtube.com/watch?v=XYKmM2OimaY

By a long shot. I think Land is actually kind of underrated. The world building was cool. It's always more interesting to me when post-apocalypse fiction starts to get into the rebuilding of society phase.
Although it has the same problem of Fury Road where half of the plot is just a truck driving out and back into a city.

Oh God why did Yea Forums put the "Industry plant" term in your zoomer brain?

Ahh, this was the first zombie movie I had ever seen as a kid. Mom and dad wouldn't let me watch rated R but this was Not Rated. Can't be that bad if they wouldn't give it a rating, right? I think I was 6 or 7 when I saw Day of the Dead. The gore made me hungry for steak and I would rent this from Blockbuster and mom would cook me a steak while I watched.

Attached: bub.jpg (500x749, 50K)

I wanna show Dawn of the Dead 1978 to Isabela and have her fall in love with the film similar way I have fallen in love with it.

Attached: 8e2e93eb0cf98d441c929b415c5f31d0.jpg (500x625, 31K)

land is too corny
the whole zombie uprising is stupid

I did like the citadel with the electric fences and dr breen from HL2

wow the original script for day of the dead is quite crappy
internetisinamerica.blogspot.com/2016/10/the-original-day-of-dead-1985-script.html

its good the studios turned him down

Yeah I hate the whole “zombies gain intelligence over time” it makes zero fucking sense and yes I get how funny that is to say about a genre where the dead come back to life. Also I’m glad I’m not the only one who saw him as breen

Easily the best part of the movie

My fav out of the franchise. Loved the music.

God i love that part of the movie. It starts the movie so well. I see dreams of it. It sneaks up to my dreams. That movie. Dawn. Why are they so comfy? Why are they so good? Why they have so much soul in them? What makes George Romero so special? why didn't I enjoy Crazies the same way I did Dawn and Day?

Attached: 4ab0510f51678c2fdb1f28b9a8381a92 (1).jpg (563x845, 47K)

>HELLLLLOOOOOooooooouuuhhh

because romero went crazy somewhere between day and land, though after reading the summary of the original version of day of the dead, he went crazy just before day

dawn has a great intro as well, chaos as everything breaks down
youtube.com/watch?v=uD1uCAQdIXE

I didn't even like the whole bub sideplot in day

romero wanted trained zombie armies in the original script day of the dead before studios said no

I don't want to nitpick, user, but is this really your plan?
To spend your whole life locked inside a mall?

Attached: muhkeys.jpg (800x464, 263K)

ONLY MUH TRU HARDCORE INDYS HAV SOUL

yes

Maybe that's OK for now, but someday you'll be out of food and guns.
And then you'll have to make the call.

holy shit didn't even realise they took the entire opening to that song from the film lol
proof that gorilalz is absolute kino

(also the opening to Demon Days is from Dawn of the dea I think)

just have to fortify the mall as home base and then go scavenging in surrounding areas for supplies/equipment and clearing zombies where possible

Schizo poster go away

>proof that gorilalz is absolute kino
or absolute hacks

I've got another meeting, user--maybe we could wrap it up?
I know we'll get to common ground somehow.
Meanwhile, I'll report back to my colleagues, who were chewing on the doors.
I guess we'll table this for now.

>COMMMMMME ONNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!
>COMMMMMMME ONNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!
those screams when pic related comes after him were kino.

Attached: Day.of.the.Dead.1985.1080p.BluRay.x264.YIFY.mp4_snapshot_01.34.22_[2017.07.18_12.47.28].jpg (1920x816, 133K)

My favorite movie to watch during October. I worked out so much and had this on in the background.