"You can be anything you want kid, you got the IQ of a fuckin astronaut, but YOU WILL NEVER BE A BOSTON COP!"

"You can be anything you want kid, you got the IQ of a fuckin astronaut, but YOU WILL NEVER BE A BOSTON COP!"

Attached: 81WIKtzUxaL._AC_SX569_.jpg (569x450, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uJhixh0FpN0
youtu.be/AgSja633_F4?t=118
youtu.be/FzEPcdVvHAE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>The Depahted
Whatsamatta OP, ya don't watch any fahkin' Tarantino?

Attached: 01.jpg (678x356, 49K)

Kinos are always rising and falling in America, right?

Attached: llo.jpg (1276x523, 68K)

im goin for a smoke want a smoke do you smoke what are you one of those fitness fags go fuck yourself

WHO SAID THAT?

Attached: v2-Sheen-PA.jpg (968x681, 76K)

Do astronauts have high iq?

Lissen hea dood yew don fackin go ahroun fahken dohchestah dood dose geyes ah hahd az fahk dood fahken mahkey mahk is frum dohchestah and he waz wyackin gooks bafour yew could even say da werd jimmies

user-kun

How would The Departed 2020 be?

>Mark Wahlberg is a drunk bearded mess of a man, working as a private investigator in an increasingly depressed Boston.

>Vera Farmiga has been raising DiCaprio's son alone, and having problems with it. Eventually tries lesbianism and breaks the heart of a psycho lesbian lover

>DiCaprio's cousin, the last survivor of Costello's crew, has a gang of his own now, and is trying to survive against the Italians that rule over the underground

>Costello's lover, that girl from the bar from the first scene of the film, is now the lover of the Italian top shot

>Alec Baldwin died in 2016, after trying to clean his weapon while drunk

Attached: 51J5V86vqiL._AC_SY445_.jpg (312x445, 37K)

micro-processuhs

what?

Wait, was the store girl from the counter the same character (but older) who was Frank's lover (the hot redhead)?

>costello is caught by a trans black female cop

I think she was

Im pretty sure they had different names

>ALL THAT FUCKING, AND NO KIDS!?
Unironically what did he mean by this?

Was Costello also impotent? Was it because he was raped by a priest as a kid, like Colin was?. Did Costello also rape Colin?

Attached: maxresdefault - 2020-03-04T102338.130.jpg (1280x720, 53K)

Then my mistake

In that case, it's just the redhead hottie

>1400 on his SAT
I mean that's pretty good, but not "astronaut" good, I got a 1540 and that was like a 75th percentile at my school

you will never be a BOSTON COP GO FUCK YORSELF

user? were you raped?

No, I was just speculating based on what scorses said to a French magazine

Yes

youtube.com/watch?v=uJhixh0FpN0
enjoy your inferior movie jewish cocksuckers

go away weeb

Costello was a pedophile, all that shit about hating on the Catholic Church was him projecting hard.

He probably diddled Matt Damon but gave his family money and told him some BS about it being how things were.

doubt

Was Colin impotent because Costello raped him?

Did Costello even really fuck his female lovers?

>1540
>75th percentile
either lying or went to a very elite school. besides nobody cares about your schools percentile, compare it to state/national.

also you dont have to be a super genius to be an astronaut

Yes, it's heavily implied Matt Damon has intimacy issues because of repressing sexual abuse in his childhood, whether it was Costello or someone else is a bit open ended. It's possible Costello raped all the boys working for him as a form of control.

But about Costello: why didn't he have any children!?

>I'll have a cranberry juice robert
>that'll be a 50 cent menstruation surcharge sir

>you're under arrest, sugah

He's never seen having sex, he gets blown a couple times, the rest of the time every chick he is with is high/drunk and so is he. He's not impotent, he's just not sexually attracted to adult women, but it's expected of him to have a wife/GF.

CAHP
CAHP
HE'S A CAHP
SHE'S A CAHP

I never understood that scene. If he was so high IQ why wouldn't they just let him be a cop? Why did he have to be a mole/rat?

You're looking way too deep into this shit, user.

Side note: Does anyone else not enjoy things anymore? This movie came out when I was 19 and I loved it. Now I'm 32 or something and I think it's boring. I feel like I can see the bullshit in all media, and only really enjoy a little bit of music, and playing halfway through the first Dark Souls every eighteen months.

hi rabbi

I'm pretty Scorcese said that Colin was a closeted homosexual/

judaism guy

Some police departments have an IQ cap. Not even joking, look into it.

I'm in a similar boat to you, although I think I just don't really enjoy The Departed because I've watched it so many times. It feels as if I got over movies a couple of years ago. I did, however, enjoy Good time and Uncut Gems. Did you?

>I feel like I can see the bullshit in all media, and only really enjoy a little bit of music, and playing halfway through the first Dark Souls every eighteen months.
Usually people go through this phase in their late teens coming straight out of high school. Unironically.

Will do. But just in case I don't find anything on it, why is that? I thought that maybe didn't let him become a cop because it's very rare for someone who's got connections i the mob/mafia to have a high IQ.

because pigs are fucking stupid assholes

Attached: Nice_Guy_Eddie.jpg (360x450, 22K)

>tfw there will never be a Marky Mark biopic were beats on minorities in the streets of Bahston for 90 minutes straight

>t. black

Attached: 1576712462621.jpg (521x767, 42K)

anons often are late bloomers

Not him but those two were easily my favourite films of 2018 and 2019 respectivly. Safdie Brothers are on another level, Heaven Knows What was also really good.
>It feels as if I got over movies a couple of years ago
I felt that, too, hardly watched anything in 2019 except the odd jap kino, then i get phases were i do nothing but watch films for weeks. Have been catching up with 2019 films these last two weeks and so far i'm pleasantly surprised how many good films came out. Aforementioned Uncut Gems was the best so far, watched Once Upon a Time in Hollywood and The Farewell yesterday which were both good and will be watching Monos and Sorry We Missed You tonight.

i got a 1410 and i didn't even study. i could have done so much better on the math too if i put in an ounce of effort. oh well.

youtu.be/AgSja633_F4?t=118

Gangsters - Impotent
Cops - High Test

>whether it was Costello or someone else is a bit open ended

There was a bit where they showed him as an altar boy lel

youtu.be/FzEPcdVvHAE

He had criminal family, did you not watch the movie?

>watch Depahted and wonder what the fuck Marky Mark's problem is
>see this

Bravo Marty

Attached: Snap1.png (800x802, 337K)

>Once Upon a Time in Hollywood
I'll give it a go sometime. I just got really bored of Tarantino films, not sure why. Bored of that style.

so they'd trust him as a mole/rat and not some everyday cop? don't you think it's more risky for them to use him as a mole/rat because he could literally just tip off the mob/mafia on what they're planning all the time?

aw man i'm you 4 years later
dude dont unplug
i mean this unironically CONSUME
everyone's going to think youre psycho later on if you don't

and just watch a guided and finish ds
youre being way to autistic

That's called depression