Finally walking around and recovering

>Finally walking around and recovering.

>Trial kino inc

He's gonna pay for scamming incels.

More guilty than Jigsaw.

Attached: Jordan-Peterson-Room.jpg (674x338, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wqEsTPaUZF0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i thought his wife was dying turns out she recovered from the cancer long ago and he just spiralled on his own out of pure neurotic anxiety and delusional grasping at the material opportunity of fame.

And that's the bloody thing about jew-brainwashed cucks! It's like, my god, they're such fucking stupid cucks! And they watch their wife's son get eaten in the belly of the dragon while their father also watches their mother get fucked by the dragon, it's bloody chaos! This is why you need to have purpose, so you don't end up like Peter Pan's faggot friend who tries to turn Lost Boys into Lost Girls as he fucks Captain Hook and Pinnochio in the asshole, it's like come on Frederich Nietsche predicted this in the bible when he said "kill all faggot cucks", and you can quote him on that!

>man up bucko you gotta take responsibility for your own problems and take life by the horns *drugs self into a coma*

Attached: s0Z-9q-Y1VlNFX2s0pHJhzKoy-8o9r2uzNEiYqmCBOM.jpg (690x986, 131K)

be a man, unless you're me then pay some cracked out russians to put you in a coma because you can't handle the sweats.

BETA KEK LMFAO

Just goes to show you that modern day people are garbage and you shouldn’t take advice from anyone.

Yes leftypol we know you're raiding still. You retards can't even use a different subject.

can you stop - these threads are funny except for your 'bit' which has stayed well past its welcome

No leftypol you being recognized isn't a 'bit'.

>can you stop? like ughhh

Attached: 1550991406218.jpg (378x378, 28K)

honestly, i like jordan peterson, if youre gonna bitch about someone there are millions of people worse than him, his advice unironically saved my life

what advice was that?

cleaning your room

youtube.com/watch?v=wqEsTPaUZF0

quick rundown? did he try selling more rugs?

Didnt he get brain damage from his induced coma? Hes peobably a literal retard now

Are there some poor deluded poltards still defending this absolute loser? Why?

Kek

Attached: ht0nd6i036j21.png (607x912, 837K)

pol hates him. trannies hate him, and people like me who are neither but just think that pharma is not the answer 90% of the time and boomers like him that push it are butchers

>More guilty than Jigsaw.
That doesnt mean much

>the leftypol meltdown means a week worth of shitposting

Attached: images (45).jpg (499x615, 28K)

tits don't seem to be quite in the right place

He could start by cleaning his room.

imagine getting shittested by your own daughter to this extend. this weaselly cuck never put his foot down once. what a joke of a man

Push up bra

i think you misread whats happening

Attached: 324345.jpg (1433x1048, 109K)

What the fuck is leftypol? A secret board or something?

are you retarded user?

did she get divorced yet?

Maybe he tried to break the cycle with her and failed

Attached: 1583250740295.jpg (720x888, 187K)

Can't imagine anyone handling the kind of stress he was under with the media and universities etc, then he found his wife had cancer and might die.

Surprising he lasted as long as he did.

I'm so happy that this obnoxious sanctimonious faggot unraveled in such blazing fashion.

>scamming incels.
Victimless crime. It’s like e-thots scamming orbiters. They have no one to blame but themselves.

how exactly? she constantly posts slutty pics of herself and @s her father in them

Falseflagging and playing dumb isn't working

You really are trying extremely hard to push this narrative, eh?
Why is this a thing on Yea Forums exclusively, I honestly wonder. What makes JP's situation Yea Forums specific?

Attached: d56.gif (280x302, 3.63M)

bunkerchan dot xyz
makes /pol/ look dignified

nobody cares about whatever you're babbling about. Probably some schizo /x/ shit

context?

what does this meme even mean?

>”clean your room!”
>room looks like complete shit
Why does anybody give this guy the time of day?

Raiding a popular board. Hard leftists have pegged Yea Forums as a right wing culture driver, so they shit up the place.

Attached: 598269-366b958b043493dab17f5a5f447bb1fd.jpg (890x1187, 171K)

i'm pretty sure every section of every site in the world is guffawing at the anxiety monkey.

Alo reminder that he amost killed Joe Rogans dog buy dropping his pills on the floor leading to the dog eating them lol

Actually seems about the same

>schizo
Lefty confirmed. Next dismissals you try are 'tranny' and 'reddit'.

>what does this meme even mean?
He doesn't know about the final cock.

>/pol/ are the good guys!
Lmao, the absolute state of false flagging faggots. This place got dragged down by gaymer's gate and trump election faggots from plebbit flooding this place in a desperate attempt to fit in.

Attached: zizek what is best in life.jpg (1710x906, 333K)

What narrative? That Jordan Peterson got addicted to xanax because hes a bitch and then went to russia to be put into an induced coma to avoid withdrawals and wound up with brain damage? That's not a narrative, it's just what happened

Why do leftists get so butthurt over this guy

No leftypol that wasn't said, take your strawmen back to the raid discord.

Attached: 1388553878043.png (318x239, 107K)

Be more obvious leftypoltard wow

Attached: lexi_lore_jayden_starr_victoria_cakes.jpg (640x480, 48K)

>Imaginary enemies
Next time it's trannies, or what ever you need to stay delusional, Don Quijote.

Fucking based

nobody knows except you forcing it everywhere

Attached: 5e43c5fab1614.jpg (695x540, 27K)

Attached: 05.jpg (320x240, 17K)

bet you pussy ass faggots wouldn't insult jp to my face i'm 6,3 220 pounds of pure muscle and would have you gargling your own teeth in no time.

Thanks for proving me right

Self improvement turns men right wing.

I honestly don't know. He's a pretty good NPC detector, because anybody who gets flustered about him is the type who can be trained to hate somebody "problematic" without actually knowing a single thing about them. His politics are very benign and middle-of-the-road

>>/pol/ are the good guys!

There are no good guys on this site.

>what does this meme even mean?
imagine raising a daughter with love, thought, most of your free time, and a lot of your money just for her to end up as a slut on tons of drugs that regularily taunts you with her scantily clad attention whoring.
the son equivalent would be a junkie, or a faggot, or the combination of the two, a tranny

Attached: 1547684080888.jpg (1000x658, 224K)

Attached: 1474862328717.jpg (640x960, 144K)

Attached: good_evening.gif (268x300, 841K)

wash your penis

What does this retarded faggot have to do with Yea Forums

Attached: 1466059193118.jpg (500x749, 132K)

>raid Yea Forums for years spamming your daddy icons
>daddy goes insane and can't take his own advice
>lulz ensure
>stop making fun of him!

nothing, it's a leftist demoralization raid thread. And the mods refuse to stop them from doing the same shit over and over.

stop being a fucking idiot for your own sake. Its not hard to see through you fucking faggots.

Attached: 20200304_052259.jpg (476x247, 112K)

I bet if the conservatives would stop spamming blacked threads, we wouldn't see this either.

This is what /pol/tards actually believe:

Attached: od-3emFTfghJ5wkByd3IxMsnAa5-0eDCWT57Zt0rAnI.png (997x792, 240K)

>defending a barhead junkie
Jordan can't even clean his own room since he;s nodding off every god damn 4 hours.

WISH THAT WERE ME

oh yesss!

also why this BBW posting?

Jordan Peterson...boating "accident"

look into it

Jesus fucking christ:
>plan things out
>make goals
This is now considered sage knowledge by conservatards in the year 2020...

Materialism, clinging to illusionary achievements, religion of individualism. This is "advice" which only leads you to being slave to the jews. I'd say no wonder he has been mentally ill for years and finally slipped into permanent retardness

I've never followed him all that closely. Is he a retard or no?

How does someone 6'3 220 become such a cuck to Jordan Peterson?

Don't you have a room to clean bitchboy?

/pol/: he wont name the jew or delve into conspiracies that will get himself suicided, a beacon for virtue signalling pseud retards that would actually pay money for a degree from him, can be traced to the elite so probably a puppet or at least playing their role
lefty: NOOOOO HIS POSITIVE MESSAGES AND INFLUENCES DONT MEAN ANYTHING YOU JUST WANT A FATHER FIGURE ZIZEK WON ZIZEK WON ZIZEK WON ZIZEK WONIDONT CARE ZIZEK WON

CLEAN

YOUR

Did he really suffer nerve damage because he went on a meme diet after suffering an apple cider-induced panic attack? It's so absurd.

No leftypol Eurasiantiger isn't a conservative
Go back to your raid discord you low IQ bitch