What's your STRANGEST theatre experience?

What's your STRANGEST theatre experience?

Attached: 1529033575175.png (1600x1292, 462K)

Your mother giving me a rim job amongst a packed house to see dark night.

Me in the front

me in the popcorn

I truly hate this image

why don't women ever do this for real? such a beta gender

Haha imagine the smell, how terrible haha

I had this done to me during Fury Road

>can draw feet
>can't draw hands
hmm

Women MUST know the allure of their feet right?

Attached: 1530471495743.webm (1280x720, 1.81M)

Probably when this disabled guy refused help from a patron to get in his chair. he struggled to get down the steps until everyone started booing him and told him to stop ruining the ads. he left after someone threw a huge box of popcorn with caramel syrup on top of his head. shit was annoying dude

That must have been embarrassing for you.

One of the weirdest was seeing Man On The Moon in the theatre. When the end credits start rolling at the beginning of the movie, some guy in the back got up, yelled "FUCKING KAUFMAN" and stormed out of the theatre.

I got my first hj in a movie theatre when I went to see the first Transformers movie. Ended up destroying my jacket.

I also went to see a movie a few years back and some kids were there and wouldn't stop talking loudly and playing around, so some dude in the back got pissed off and threw a large size coke into the group of kids. The squealing was hilarious.

going to the kinoplex and watching a movie that was so bad that I was the only person in the theatre. Happened twice with Basketball and Hobo with a Shotgun

not really, but there's nothing worse than uppity cripples

once when i was like 13 or 14 i went with a buddy to watch scary movie 3, it was just us and some adult, we were hysterically laughing, the guy just sat there quietly looking at the movie like he was being forced or lost a bet or something kek

>a large size coke
Do americans really?

That's why they hate bloomberg, he is the hero they deserve, but not the one they need

If a bitch did this to me I would punch her in the fucking mouth.

went to see war of the worlds in the cinema with my cousins who were brother and sister. the sister brought her bf. There was a very large group of blacks in front of us and they were being kinda loud, so my cousin (the girl) screamed out "Shut up you buncha monkeys!" They got quiet but after the movie they thought I said it, but her bf quickly said no it was him, but my stupid cousin had to keep running her mouth and called them a pack of niggers. So in the parkinglot now, they start throwing candy and talking shit. Cousin keeps screaming nigger at them, so they crowd up at our car and her bf ended up getting punched in the head. They all ran off when he dialed the 911.

Attached: niggerjones.jpg (302x319, 15K)

Attached: 1546878414131.webm (1920x1080, 1.86M)

such is life in russia

Your cousin is based. Is she single now?

If a bitch did this to me, I would put her foot in my mouth.

Feet are slightly less dynamic to draw, the whole of the foot doesn't change shape as drastically as the hand does. The fingers make up for the most of the hand's space and if the perspective on the fingers is wrong it fucks up the whole hand.

>t. nsfw art fag and footfag

>I truly hate this image

Attached: 1580197111228.gif (480x418, 118K)

2 guys in trenchcoats, long greasy hair and skull shirts sat in front of me and vaped the entire film

undoubtedly

Attached: 4mug1cszesj41.jpg (2320x3088, 660K)

what's your favorite prequel?

Attached: 2767.webm (382x450, 718K)

Somebody is going to have to clean those soles

Attached: 1573558197471.webm (504x896, 2.78M)

Attached: tarantino.png (447x600, 241K)

Was watching ghost in the shell 2 innocence.

It was pouring rain outside, there was a leak that made the ceiling tile soggy. It collapsed onto me.

I must have been like 15-17. I went to the theatre alone. I sat alone. Watched I Spy with Owen Wilson and Eddie Murphy. A chick sat exactly one seat apart from me. Can't remember if there were other people in there but if there were it was 2-5 max.

Anyway midway through the film I rested my hand in the middle of the seat that was between us and started fidgeting with my movie ticket. Little by little, our hands inched closer together, until we were holding hands.

That's really it. We held hands, when the movie ended we went our different ways. Didn't even exchanged a single word. Also my hands sweat a lot so god knows how she withstood that.

It's weird too because this happened more than once to me, that is to say, it worked more than once, since I was fully aware of what I was doing. The second time happened during a concert, same M.O, only that time we did ended up making out. Turns out she was separated from her baby daddy and god knows how old, maybe close to 30. I was 16. No sex tho.

Might not believe me but these are way too pathetic to fake imo, should've gone for more.

ivolunteerastribute.jpg

Is it really this easy bros...?

When I went to see Man of Steel and got to the sweet, sweet point where Chad Kent snaps Zod's neck, some cringy fucking boomer stood up, yelled something like 'NO, NO, FUCK YOU' or some such and stormed out.

I went to the kinoplex to watch Solo and there was a Chad and Stacy sitting behind me kissing and giggling the whole time. Anyways, about halfway through the movie she takes her feet and places them on the top of the chair I was sitting in, I turn around and she's making out with Chad and he's fingering her, and her feet were inches away from my face, I was rock hard and they smelled like lotion and it triggered my foot, humiliation and cuckold fetishes all at once, anyways her feet stay up near my face for a good twenty minutes before she rubs them together for a bit and puts them down. I was rock-hard the whole time. She then spent the rest of the movie dangling her flip flops and absentmindedly kicking my chair

Unironically one of the top experiences in my life

But he's not a heeb?

Please tell me which artist did this OP.

LOOK AT THE FLOATING FUCKING POPCORN. THOSE HANDS ARE DOING NOTHING

FUCKING
NOTHING

What the fuck is the appeal of feet? Someone please tell me; I’m perplexed to the deepest of depths.

It was those times, but when I look back on it, I cringe. Also this happened in mid 2000s and not in the US so I wasn't in danger of being accused of something.

It is utterly bizarre seeing people irl act like they're on the internet

Some kid literally pointed at the screen and let out that half sarcastic half not "haaaah" laugh when Luke said the words "the last Jedi" out loud

I don't think I get out enough but I guess I either get out more than these people or I've learned about how to operate in an acceptable fashion in the real world through enough dedicated studying of these topics online

It's the same thing when I see a trans person irl. It's like... damn... it's not a meme?

Similar experience, at the end of Man of Steel an old grandmother was leaving behind me and I overheard her telling her family "well, that wasnt the Superman I remember. Why was he so angry all the time? Reeves had so much class" Grandma understood kino better than Yea Forums.

>man of steel
>the last Jedi

Both of these movies are jokes and deserve to be treated as such.

What's the appeal of cilantro? You either like it or you don't. If you don't, it's incomprehensible, so don't even try.

I had some friends in college who were really socially awkward and were the kind of otaku that literally mimicked anime hand gestures (like waving your hand in front of your face as if trying to wave off some stink). I mean I collect toys but damn, hide your power level dude.

Grandma has selective memory. Ch(ad)ristopher Reeves stone cold murdered a depowered Zod and his two cronies. Actually, he let Lois kill the woman.

Then he went back to look for the trucker who bullied him while he was depowered and used his powers to beat the shit out of him.

And in the comics he locked all 3 of them with a piece of special kryptonite, leaving them slowly to die.

Never piss off Superman, kids.

I'm not an Amerimutt so maybe I'm not qualified to speak about this but I find it difficult to believe that #MeToo has really made dating or expressing interest more dangerous in any meaningful capacity

I suspect the people who buy into this theory and use it as an excuse as to why they don't approach women just haven't come to terms with the fact that the fault lies with themselves

Like I said though I'm not an Amerimutt and don't know to what degree the culture is fucked over there (American media is hella propaganda) so I can't say for sure. But it's the vibe I get based on the way they talk about it and vent their frustrations on sites like these.

Agreed on The Last Jedi but MoS is misunderstood kino.

Well, I wouldn't put it pass them that it actually IS as cucked as that in places like Los Angeles and SF, maybe New York. Everwhere else is less spergy I think. Don't have those kinds of problems around here, as long as you don't text a girl you're going to rape her or some such

Sure but you don't pull autistic shit like this in real life at the cinema. At most you can MAYBE get away with a boo if you don't like something. Anything beyond that or any unnessecary noise that is more audible than the movie is inconsiderate and you'll get dirty looks for it as you leave the theatre.

I went second base on a girl while watching Godzilla King of the Monsters. But can't say that I enjoy the whole experience, I was more baffled than horny

Which was second base? They keep moving the goal posts. Feeling her up?

Might be anal at this point.

Yeah I never learned the bases

Just say what you did it's less confusing

Speaking in riddles like this is unproductive

It's already very difficult for younger men to work up the nerve to take the leap. I grew up in a time before metoo. By the time this massive SJW pimple started oozing, I was happily married. I can remember the difficulty I had and I don't know if I'd have made the effort in a lot of those situations if I would have had this fear in the back of my head at all times. Seeing it normalized just petrifies you. It doesn't matter how dumb it is or how low the probability it'll happen to you.. the fact that society in general allows and and that there are people just slobbering at the opportunity to absolutely ruin your life and career at the slightest thought you might step out of line socially. Its debilitating. I've run into, hit on and fucked women that would absolutely have been metoo nuts in a post metoo world. im pretty sure one of those times i built up the courage to go in for a kiss could have ruined my life regardless of context or how benevolent my motives.

That's fair, I wasn't taking the psychological aspect into full consideration. I can see how having all these progressive and blatant anti-male movements run by crazy people on the internet shoved in your face in the news or Twitter or whatever 24/7 can do some damage to self esteem or confidence. I suppose I'm lucky in that it doesn't affect me personally in such a way. I rest easy knowing that it would be extremely difficult for a chick to get away with some bullshit "he complimented my hair and I felt uncomfortable because of it therefore I'm suing him" scheme in my country.

indubitably

some people are lucky and aren't the type to worry. but it isn't just about whether or not a lawsuit would work, it's about the process and the accusation itself tainting your whole life and women can just do that completely on their own accord.. it takes zero proof to ruin someones life. the accusation alone can do it. who knows how many job interviews may turn you down in the future if they google you and find an accusation. any employer in a decent job will toss you right out of the pile. and it goes beyond that, you WILL lose friends. people WILL ostracize you because that accusation carries a stench that no one wants to be around. and god help you if you end up with two.. i'm well aware of this bullshit but even i catch myself defaulting to thinking or feeling someone is a creep if they've got a second allegation pending. and it does not affect the woman. all she has to do is keep up the charade... and even the ones who admit they outright lied.. you've still got that stench on you. it will never go away. it's a serious thing if you truly understand just how vulnerable you are as a straight white man in the dating market right now.

think about how hard it is for most people to build up the courage to approach women or go in for a kiss when the worst case scenario was simply rejection. now there's a whole nother level of hell you could be subject to completely at the whim of someone you, by definition, don't know at all.

sorry, yeah. feeling her up, on the boobs mostly, but I did a few frantic rubs on her vag too. But like I said I didn't enjoy it that much and after we got back we didn't even continue, said I screwed up somewhere, idk

too bad it wasn't dark knight rises. a rim job from op's mom during the plane scene would really hit the spot.

Lmao is this him

Attached: 73038ECA-879C-45F5-B6F1-C7D0EA2A0A98.jpg (231x218, 8K)