Probably looked nice in theatres but that whole 'love transcends space and time' bullshit just made me cringe

probably looked nice in theatres but that whole 'love transcends space and time' bullshit just made me cringe

Attached: 111c5c9ad99661af2d80e38948cf29d8.jpg (1200x1697, 325K)

>love is the one thing that trascends time and space

oh look its another cringe thread.
cringe.

they were just using love as a metaphor for gravity being a transdimensional force (according to some theories that I forget) because he used his gravity in the 5D space to manipulate Murphy's room in the 3D space

Attached: 1489036818705.jpg (951x778, 93K)

because you're emotionally immature and autistic

Don't worry. Lots of IMAX shilling went on during its premier.

Absolutely agree my fellow rick and morty fan. Can you imagine making a film about love of your daughter and other icky emotions? Hahahaha. Such embarrassing silly folk.

Not even "cringe", it's just... weird. It's the sort of dialogue you would expect to heard from an alien or robot would say when asked as about love rather then somehing an actual human person would said.

hot baseless reddit take

Not that user, while I understand the concept Nolan is going for in the film the dialogue was a bit awkward (or could be because of Hathaway's delivery).

People who call it bullshit because they're too insecure for love are cringe though.

But user, love DOES transcend space and time.

>can't have sex with underage girls even though at a different point in time they're 18+
uh??????? hello love transcends that shit bigots

Doesn't matter that the film wasn't a 10/10, seeing it in Imax on acid elevated it to an 11/10

Every Nolan fictional universe is cringe. Normies pretend to like it to feel smart and enlightened.

Pretty sure that tesseract is what transcended space and time.
Also note to future me: SEND MONEY!

I liked the tesseract

Same.

Dropped acid and randomly decided to stroll through the streets of LA. Walked past a theater and decided on a whim to see Interstellar.

One of the best cinematic experiences in my life desu.

Also, it's a miracle I didn't get mugged/robbed.

This movie is such kino...why the blu-ray cover need to be that shitty?
OP cover is way more based, even if it need some corrections (no stars into the event horizon of Gargantua for example). Fuck unispired covers.

>'love transcends space and time' bullshit
this was not supposed to be taken literally. it was more about how humans are social animals and need friends/family/other people.

Attached: [snahp.it]Blade.Runner.2049.2017.1080p.BluRay.x264-SPARKS_snahp.it.mkv_snapshot_01.15.42_[2019.04.07 (1920x1080, 108K)

I fell asleep watching this in IMAX

I'm a very emotional man but that just felt like another corny tryhard Nolan moment

Fucking exactly this.

Love isn't a "thing" that transcends space and time.

Cooper transcended space and time and the love for his daughter never waivered.

Ho much longer the effect of an acid last? Because for the first act nothing truly "woah" happens.

>all these emotionless animals in this thread who shit on love

Love is beautiful bros...

>TARS, set pleb status to filtered.

mcconaughey's practically made a career out of saying he believes in gawd in that yokel accent.

Well I dropped 2 hours before we entered the cinema so I was peaking at the wave planet scene.