Dude what if we make horror but with muh "black people are so opressed in america nowadays" commentary

>dude what if we make horror but with muh "black people are so opressed in america nowadays" commentary
>now let's do this in every fucking thing I produce

Attached: Peele_Pepe.jpg (358x350, 77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pagesix.com/2014/08/01/woody-allen-wont-cast-black-actors-unless-required/
washingtonpost.com/news/arts-and-entertainment/wp/2016/09/29/tim-burton/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He legitimately ruined the twilight zone revival. The first 2 episodes were fine but after that he went ham with the social commentary.

Us wasn't like that though

literally spike lee for millennials/zoomers, one trick pony

>Jordan Haworth Peele[5] was born in New York City on February 21, 1979, the son of white mother Lucinda Williams and black father Hayward Peele.
Is this the case of daddy issues? Is he coping with the fact that he'll never be neither white or accepted by other nogs as truly a nigger?

It was about classicism. Basically a shitty version of Parasite.

Seemed less pretentious to me

You're retarded so that's no surprise

Hard to believe that this dude is more white than black

>He was raised by his single mother on Manhattan's Upper West Side.[1][8]
lol

This but the main family was black so you could still say it was about racism too. I think the trannies call it institutional racism or something like this

In a way, though given his upbringing I think it's more that he realized he's just a nerdy white guy trapped in a black guy's body.

Sorry I triggered you user

How about you fuck off

>((((((White)))))))

>THE CEREAL AND THE MILK ARE SEPARATED
>HE'S THE NEW KUBRICK OMAGAAHHHD LAYERS

No worries bud. Just make sure to keep your autism hat on.

Fuck niggers unironically

It's not your fault

You're gonna do that huh? Alright

>beats dick all over the floor
>degeneracy ensues
Bait is a turn on

Was Us really about classism?

>why does this dude keep bringing up race in his films
>now let me bring up race in every post i make on Yea Forums

why are you retards like this

>racism is bad
>im never hiring white leads in my movies

Jordan please

Kind of feel bad for his mom. White woman, raised him on her own, and he's made a career out of bitching about her race is evil.

Probably neglected him after regretting the coalburn. Or not, a nigger is like a wild animal, nurture it all you want, in the end it'll bite you.

He wrote every episode?
Wow, that's some work ethic.

Literal retard

You can expect heavy handed symbolism loosely stringed together with hamfisted writing. It's his brand.
Institutional rasim.
Sound like they're pissed off bees dont build houses for snakes.

He's a Jww no suprise0

Attached: 158198512720.jpg (700x628, 112K)

Watch Dear White People. Blacks with white parents always have a chip on their shoulder and play up their black shit.

Its pretty easy when he inserts the same 4 social “problems” into his stories at nausea

racism is still alive and kicking in USA, so hes right on that one

Feel bad for his wife and children. The guy is surrounded by whites

He looks like your friend in school that would make moaning sounds to disrupt the class, then he'd look over at you for your approval and you would end up getting in trouble off the Teacher instead because she noticed you looking up first.

first of all US wasn't about that. And second

>NOOOOOOO YOU CAN'T MAKE MOVIES ABOUT RACISM!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! IT HURTS MY RACIST FEELINGS NOOOOOOO

racism is as good a topic for a movie as any, and even better, considering it's still a big part of our lives

>This but the main family was black so you could still say it was about racism too.

dude what if you don't like it don't watch

>It was about classicism

Attached: 5ad2ef684541e8b84e4b8c934588fc1c3a29b3a3ade30.jpg (390x503, 201K)

>the main family was black so you could still say it was about racism too.
No, black people can be upper middle class. Just because it stars black actors, doesn't means its about race

Spike Lee actually made a couple decent movies though like Inside Man

I hate that douchey "I'm an artist" face he makes in every fucking photo.

>I'm going to show people that racism is wrong by using racism to correct past wrongs
That will show them.

>black filmmaker
>the movie it's about racism
One trick pony, huh?

>im never hiring white leads in my movies

So we're gonna pretend Tim Burton, Woody Allen or the Cohen Bros. hasn't said/done the same thing?

What do you mean?

I would be ok if he said it because that's what he likes, just like they prefer a white cast. But he pretends he's morally superior.

Mulatto's are always the most militant for some reason. Inherit the white guilt I guess.

There probably is truth in this. Guys like like Jussie Smollet and Colin Kapernick grew up fairly well off and really over play their "blackness".

pagesix.com/2014/08/01/woody-allen-wont-cast-black-actors-unless-required/
washingtonpost.com/news/arts-and-entertainment/wp/2016/09/29/tim-burton/

He's a highly acclaimed creator, people like him feel that way all the time

The difference is that Peele would likely say Allen and Burton are racist for making those claims while also saying the same thing.
Also, there is a difference between "only when required" aka no forced diversity, and "i will not hire them" because of some two-wrongs-make-a-right moral outrage over racism.
However, if he thinks Allen and Burton are free to make that choice, and he himself wants to make that choice, then I respect his consistency and lack of double standards.

he made two movies, lad

Normal movie, but a black guy!

That's the gist of what he said on a podcast (tigerbelly)

If there is such as thing as black only movies allowed then white only movies should also be a thing.

That's saying something cause episode 1 was abysmal.

generic black in murica schlock

I PUT THE PUSSY ON A CHAINWAX

>The difference is that Peele would likely say Allen and Burton are racist for making those claims while also saying the same thing.

If Burton and Allen feel like they have the privilege of doing whatever they feel is necessary for their arts, so does Peele.

>, there is a difference between "only when required" aka no forced diversity, and "i will not hire them" because of some two-wrongs-make-a-right moral outrage over racism.
And if studios want to push more white people in his films, he should say the same thing, yes?

>black people are so opressed in america nowadays
Except that's not the central themes of his 2 movies so far.
Get Out challenges the idea that liberals/progressive allies can't be racist in their superficial worship of black culture. By only valuing the body over the mind, they are simply a kinder, gentler, modern successor of slavery. This is not just an excoriation of whites, but also blacks who buy into it.
Us is most obliquely condemning of blacks who "escape" from the poverty and violence of their old community, and do not return to uplift or invest.
These movies are not about blaming oppressors, but to challenge blacks to think more critically of their own situation.

>His father, who passed away in 1999, exited Peele's life when Peele was about six, and he grew up on New York City's Upper West Side in a single-parent household.

>If Burton and Allen feel like they have the privilege of doing whatever they feel is necessary for their arts, so does Peele.
Exactly, if he is logically consistent and says that Allen and Burton also have the right to do so, then I'm all for it.
If he complains that Allen and Burton are racist, but then goes ahead and does the same thing, then he is a hypocrite.

>And if studios want to push more white people in his films, he should say the same thing, yes?
If. If they were, then yes. If you have a vision or certain aesthetic you're aiming for in your film, you should be allowed to do so. Whether it be 100% white people for a medieval Europe setting, 100% Asian people for a film set in feudal Japan, or 100% black people for an Africa folktale. No film should be diverse for the sake of diversity.
But there is no way Hollywood is forcing white people into his films. If anything, they are celebrating his films for the "diversity" points. Peele's stance against white people isn't some protest against a culture of "forced whiteness" in films, because there is no such culture. His stance is that moral outrage over racism and two wrongs make a right.

Also Crooklyn, 25th Hour and Do The Right Thing

I laughed

something about his face that doesn't look human (and it's not just because he's a bit of a negro)

>But there is no way Hollywood is forcing white people into his films. If anything, they are celebrating his films for the "diversity" points. Peele's stance against white people isn't some protest against a culture of "forced whiteness" in films, because there is no such culture.

Film studios used to force whites onto films/TV shows all the time. Quite a few African American oriented/Urban shows got jeopardized because of it. Plus, people rather see European all white folktale rather than African folktale, even if they aren't familiar with either stories.

YO DAWG I KNOW YOU HAVE MY NUMBER
I WROTE IT DOWN FOR YOU WHEN WE BUMPED INTO EACH OTHER AT SUBWAY

Attached: Keegan-Michael Key.jpg (730x1094, 95K)

don't forget jungle fever

Again, back to the same argument I made before: "two wrongs make a right" for the sake of "correcting past wrongs" is not a strong stance to take.

I would legitimately moan because I have a nerve condition that makes me cum in my pants sometimes.

Us was such a hilariously bad thing that I cannot ever take this man seriously again. if you know anyone who said that movie was good write them off as 40IQ and never talk to them again. Truly horrible.

Attached: 1577123442903.jpg (579x754, 197K)

He's making puppet kino now. Based.

isn't this little shit white? I mean he grew up white right?

This dude’s a legitimate hack. The weakest link in all his projects is always the writing, and writing is the aspect of these projects that always suffers the most from a lack of imagination. His premises don’t hold up to scrutiny. Shit, even Shymalan’s *bad* movies hold up better than this faggot’s.

>Heh I'm going to make a post about how racism and oppression isn't real in an openly racist imageboard

>Movie stars black people
>It's about race reeeeee
It was plain and simple about the haves and hae nots. The black family had a summer vacation house, a cool boat, and a bunch of white friends, they literally never felt the effects of racism in their lives.

No one said that, retard.

his movies are popular in south korea where they don't know anything about american race issues, so obviously they're good anyway

Was the amerimutt meme based off his goblina face?

>Or not, a nigger is like a wild animal, nurture it all you want, in the end it'll bite you.

Attached: ebony nibba.png (500x420, 155K)

>Get Out challenges the idea that liberals/progressive allies can't be racist in their superficial worship of black culture. By only valuing the body over the mind, they are simply a kinder, gentler, modern successor of slavery. This is not just an excoriation of whites, but also blacks who buy into it.

then why he accepted the oscar so cheerfully?

ITT: Whitebois with tiny cocks

Bodyshaming isn't nice you know.
Maybe black men with small penises deserfves love too

Deep. +5 on Friday's sociology homework

Really? I actually dropped after first 2 episodes because they were already on the nose in hating White male characters and men in general

>The first 2 episodes were fine
No they were not, i tried watching the first one, i saw kumail faggofaggity fuck and i was ready to cash out then he started talking 'guns r bad' it was good bye tiem.
Not american, not in america, don't own guns, but i like the option to buy one if i choose so, i also am not a fan of holywood elites talking down to me on politics as if i am a child, go fuck yourself.

Attached: 1581444838452.png (475x450, 132K)

Reminder he's producing pic related.

Attached: 5e2483f530982.image.jpg (300x450, 12K)

and it looks like shit but people have to pretend it doesn't