Do you have any cool movie related tattoos

Do you have any cool movie related tattoos

Attached: EEC55D34-BC94-4A79-ADF0-3E593C80F3FA.jpg (349x521, 54K)

memento

I do. What do you think?

Attached: 20200304_071839.jpg (4032x2268, 2.61M)

Why didn’t she add the “time to die” line?

don't want tattoos but thinking of putting some Starship troopers related stickers on my car.

what do you think would look cool?

is this real?

No

What make and model? If it’s a truck do one of those murals on the tailgate like Mexicans do

>Star ships
>at the
is this from the book because he certainly says "attack ships" and "near the" in the film

awful way to express love for a fantastic monologue delivered by a great actor. even the font pisses me off. and of course its on an overweight (female?) arm. un-fucking-believable.

Get one that says "My other ride is a [insert movie spaceship name here]"

Attached: 1580744721866.jpg (1088x1086, 186K)

I know that this tattoo is really old bait but why wouldn’t you check it for accuracy, especially if it’s supposedly really important to you before you get it tattooed on your arm?

Isn’t it attack ships?

>fantastic monologue
>"dude, i've seen some shit"
literally 90% of veterans talk like this and it comes off as annoying as fuck. no one cares

way to expose yourself as a brainlet by trying to be edgy

>that jpg
FUCK

agree, it's one of the most iconic monologues in cinema history but as a tattoo it's just awful

yikes

This is from blade runner right? Thought he said attack ships.

>nearly totally hairless chest except for extremely hairy nipples

Dunno why but that just kinda grossed me out

haha cool movie I liked that one too

>thinking that will actually earn her trust back

>deciever
>disrespectul
this spic needs to get a tattoo of clippy next

why do latinos have grey skin?

imagine if everything goes to plan and they actually live happily ever after. every time they go to the beach, the pool, fuck even the gym, people are gonna read that shit. if that was her idea, it's incredibly gonna make her look even worse than him

I would never, under any circumstances, get a movie/tv tattoo.

You know that's really fucked up that "fans" actually have tattoos like this.

Tattoos are supposed to have meaning.

When I was in the army, I didn't even think about getting a tattoo until near the end of my deployment. I've seen and done some horrible things in my life so when I came back to the states I did a lot of volunteer work which prompted me to get two tattoos of the words "angel" and "devil" in chinese on my left and right wrists so that I can remind myself that I am capable of doing both good and bad things.

10 years from now I'll look at my wrists and still have profound thoughts of what went through my mind the day I decided to get these tattoos but the idiots who got them because they like certain movies or tv shows will only see an outdated, obsolete franchise.

Attached: IMG_081968686.jpg (500x350, 61K)

>I am a dishonest and disrespectful

not really kek

Feeling cute might get FEED SEED CHUCK FUCK on my knuckles and portraits on my hands for epic meme points idk

I like to believe what someone once said which was she probably still broke up with him after and that was just a permanent fuck you.

You may have gained her trust. But you've lost all of her respect.

Do you think about them when you jerk off your wee wee.

>>thinking that will actually earn her trust back

Best post of the thread right here. Women are either attracted to you or not. It doesn't matter what you do. That is why you should always treat them poorly. If they are attracted to you they will put up with it. This makes sure they don't see you as some beta to exploit.

Attached: il_570xN.1298731082_q4ew.jpg (570x713, 76K)

why the fuck would i want a tattoo?

Blade runner is the most pretentious shit in cinema

Attached: 0BE0C659-27C7-4FA8-9022-088B5FDDC48E.jpg (660x498, 43K)