Still the best Adam Sandler movie

Still the best Adam Sandler movie.

Attached: large_4eL0QXIoet836STvhAEDtt0wyPs.jpg (400x600, 86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/gW6-hsJLP-s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

no but it made me cry

that's not the waterboy tho

Big Daddy had the most soul out of his movie, almost as equal as 50

Uncut Gems is. I know you contrarian fucks immediately checked to see how it was received, and then blurred out the opposite of what every reviewer said; however, the reviews gave this movie praise and so do I. It was his best work.

How in the fuck did this movie make you cry? What? When his dumbass died in the rain?

Literally his funniest, best movie. Ive watched this since I was a kid and I still can watch it to this day and laugh with it.

Pure fucking KINO. Oh my god.
youtu.be/gW6-hsJLP-s

Attached: 643-big-daddy-scene-kangaroo-song.gif (500x281, 1.25M)

>two hours of yelling and swearing: the movie

It's not because I want to be a contrarian, but because it was exhausting to watch. Nearly gave me a headache.

Grown ups 1 and 2 were better. As a bonus all of my favorite actors are in them

didn't expect to cry to this one but i did

Gun.

That's not Happy Gilmore

>a movie stressed me out
Pussy

Hangover?

Hangover what? Do you know about my timeline? Rosewood Cemetery? The angel with the axe in her head standing on the world?

What do the dimples in the golf ball represent? Divots?

Knowing about the whole rabbit hole bullshit... Why in the fuck would you do that?

Attached: cameron-boyce-rip.jpg (2000x1333, 374K)

>Why in the fuck would you do that?

Yeah... Why?

Attached: chris-farley-by-george-pimentel-in-toronto-canada-photo-by-george-pimentel_wireimage.jpg (768x432, 27K)

That's not Mr Deeds

It unironically is.

Uncut gems was fucking terrible, Sandlers only decent dramatic performance is PDL and that's because the premise is basically just "what if the obnoxious manchild with retard strength sandler plays in his movies existed in the real world?"

Pretty much everything he made in the 90s was funnier

Happy Gilmore by far is. Shooter out

Not him but I cried when he said goodbye to his father