Aang and Katara

Was it shota?

Attached: 045FC071-73F6-4DEB-AEB5-30AEC9010532.png (512x341, 216K)

Other urls found in this thread:

deviantart.com/go-devil-dante/art/Avatar-Zuko-the-fire-lord-58128768
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No, because both were young.

They're 14 and 12 when they start out. Now if SOKKA had wing-wonged Aang, you could make more of a case.

Zucest is where it's at

Zuko doesn't deserve that, though.

Doesn't deserve a hot tsundere sister?

He's technically older, and in a position of power. If anything, it was /sl/

She was hot, but she was a manipulative psychopath that tried to murder him. "Tsundere" is like the more sanitized way to refer to their relationship.

They don't make anonymous as before.

what

Imagine raw dogging insane Azula and she just wraps her legs around you and forces you to cum inside her.

AZULA DID NOTHING WRONG

Attached: azula_by_dynamo1212_db2e58d-pre.jpg (854x936, 65K)

You're certainly not the first to imagine that scenario.

Attached: zula.jpg (427x350, 30K)

this is shota

Attached: 009167B8-D4F0-42A3-8095-D2A7173390D0.png (512x341, 255K)

I watched the show again recently and all I could think about was how much I liked Azula. If only women that talented were actually pretty in real life.

I also noticed her much more watching the show again recently, talented is an understatement, but it's a shame she isn't sane

>but it's a shame she isn't sane
If only Zuko gave her the fucking dick she wanted

She's not even legal herself

Why is it that stimulating beauty and a stimulating mind are so rarely unified in a woman, bendbros?

Attached: sokka mad.jpg (299x419, 67K)

I can't find her sexy because she scared me too much as a kid

deviantart.com/go-devil-dante/art/Avatar-Zuko-the-fire-lord-58128768

Attached: azula.jpg (2255x1207, 298K)

Attached: azula2.jpg (2261x1212, 280K)

Attached: azula3.jpg (2266x1208, 281K)

That was part of the appeal for me.

i am also currently a raging faggot because of trauma i suffered as a child

oh, that's understandable

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: bad memory.png (641x503, 279K)

Damn, these look like they're for some kind of high-quality cel-shaded fan animation.

this is the dream, bros

Attached: katara.jpg (213x320, 10K)

>Azula isn’t real
God is bitch ass faggot

>what are you looking at?

Attached: Suki 2.jpg (1290x932, 223K)

The best girl, is all.

Attached: Suki-Without-Paint.png (333x250, 119K)

I had a crush on Toph when I was kid, but now that I am older I realise that Suki is the patricians choice

>not Mai
plebians to the last fucking man

Holy shit you grew into worse taste how do you even do that

>uhh... Hey Ty Lee! I heard your identical twin sisters DON'T take it in the ass

>tfw no Earth Kingdom gf

Attached: Earth Kingdom.jpg (1230x1230, 420K)

both of you make very valid points, as does this guy

M-mommy

god that little minx in the top left that zuko dated for like one episode was on a whole other level for me somehow

Attached: normalboner.png (298x279, 29K)

to be honest this looks like a lame western version of any shounen out there

You just know

Attached: dragon.png (538x428, 370K)

Attached: 4B776600-C846-4AAC-82BE-A2273B6F49C6.jpg (512x560, 89K)

Based list

There are too many good avatar girls honestly- Toph, Mai, Suki... but I think Ty Lee is my gun to head favorite

I actually decided to rewatch it for the first time in 12 years and it's actually really good. The first season is a bit to shouneny, but it gets really good afterwards

I agree.

the show is actually fucking crawling with wives. just coming in through the fucking walls. unbelievable. can't turn a corner without running into a marriage-quality ho.

Attached: no bending.png (500x375, 273K)

Swap Azula and Jin, then you've got yourself a deal.

hows it any different ive only seen the 1st season and certain clips of later seasons

Second best girl here, because Azula is true best girl and its not fair to all the others

Attached: 2nd best.png (1439x1078, 958K)

Zuko x Azula and Sokka x Katara best wincest. It's all I nut to in regards to this series.

Sorry, Howie. No Deal.

Attached: FE5CB37E-64F0-4ACD-9540-F1D29CF6C8D9.jpg (1200x831, 361K)

I need more shows like this.. fuck

I feel like they start to give alot of the characters more depth

Season 2 is a major upgrade, even if I like Season 1.

Non Canon Tier:
Any of those Korra bitches

test

Pretty sure general consensus is 2>3>1
I think the first season is above average shonenshit, while the other two are once in a decade events. They're not perfect but they come closer than just about any other animated TV show.

>Ursa
>pump and dump tier

Attached: 1430025527538.jpg (201x240, 18K)

was I the only one who shipped this back in the day

Attached: bb67293b3d314623d910d30b520d1c50.jpg (620x647, 56K)

I’d put a few higher in the same weight class. Samurai Jack is definitely better. But still, go fucking watch the rest.

Is there a correlation between virginity and thinking Azula is #1?

I don't think anyone shipped that.. but whatever floats the boat, user

Men who fuck want to fix her with their dicks. Men who don’t fuck want her to step on them. She’s THE perfect waifu.

Yes, she's basically Asuka from NGE. Arrogant about their skill, aggressive to others, secretlybroken inside, family issues everywhere, etc.

Firecest is based for sure. I do fap to watercest occasionally because it has good content, but it doesn’t get me the same way.

i''m an unironic virgin and i think ty lee is best

>Anti-Azulafag dislikes Asuka too
Consistent shit taste

The Dragon Prince.

Attached: Rayla.png (1080x1080, 750K)

Why are othergirlfags so salty, bros?

Attached: 027420F1-57F9-455F-A56D-0126BF920EC5.jpg (465x640, 57K)

>grey delisle will never fuck you with her Azula voice

Why even live?

sucks to be alone man

Attached: Zutoph.jpg (534x810, 94K)

>3D
I don't rikey it.. Me likey 2D

Wakfu

Lesbian hands wrote this post

No

Attached: tumblr_m7o5zklLFI1r9svrxo1_540.jpg (514x700, 228K)

Barneyfags have synthesized a prototype AI training program to create voice models for their horse wives
we’re probably only a few years out from free personalized Azula JOIs

i'm not salty, i'm also a virgin and heart Azula :3

For me it’s the blind and barefoot battle-loli with feet so sensitive they are probably like a second pussy.

Attached: E2804BA1-EEDA-4329-B91E-64C223C2F821.jpg (1280x960, 123K)

I have a gripe with Avatar and shows like it.
I hate how they make the characters so young.
They are voiced by adults, they are at the very least teenagers in terms of design, they act like adults except when the writers realize they're supposed to be kids and makes them do something WHACKY, they are sexualized like adults and they are given adult responsibilities and competency in the stories.
Why do they do this? A lot of the most popular with kids media doesn't involved children at all. (Star Wars, Lord of the Rings, et cetera)

>Azula JOIs
Oh man that gets me excited

Because most people wouldn’t want to watch actual children be actually childish.

it's a cartoon...
The target audience are kids

Sokka and Katara specifically do not come off as being 14 and 16. I'll agree to that

Well, it's not like it came out of nowhere.

Attached: aef2af2e379b5e7bfd866ee32f29e426.gif (500x375, 954K)

Fair enough, but then why make them kids at all?

Same with Marvel and Star Wars, yet the main characters are all adults.

idk, it's just feels right that cartoons have kids in them and live action have adults in them..

Attached: dc567y2-c5236632-994d-471b-9436-754e288f1f13.jpg (400x400, 29K)

Because that’s the story. You can explore things with child characters that you can’t really with adults.

I'd say for AtlA, the main cast have pretty good reasons to not act like kids, most of them were raised/forced into leadership roles. Aang grew up in a very isolated culture and had the pressure of being the Avatar since birth. Sokka/Katara were (almost) war orphans and the capable adults in their community were killed or captured. Toph is the one with the least reasons, but she's also the one who acts the most childish so I'd say it's fair. And I think Zuko is a pretty good depiction of an troubled teen growing up.

Even so, they're supposed ages still feel too low for the story they're in.

Sure, and that would be fine if they were all a bit older. And you didn't mention perhaps the biggest offender: Azula.

Based

Azula's a nutcase and everyone knows it, I'm not sure why she'd be the biggest offender when she's explicitly very different from everyone else her age. There are kids in reality who act like psychopaths, and while they don't all act like Azula there are probably some that do. Of course it's not going to be 100% realistic, but the stretching there doesn't break my suspension of disbelief.
As for the others, I don't see how them being a little older would matter.

It's not her psychopathy, it's her baffling competency throughout the series. She is a Machiavellian mastermind who operates like a seasoned soldier, spy and politician. And she is also 14 years old.
Don't get me wrong, I love Azula and the show, but it makes no sense for them to all be so young, especially taking into account their interactions with adults in the series.

Azula's biggest talents are getting under people's skin and predicting her brother, both of which are perfectly reasonable skills for a fourteen year old girl. Her fighting ability and tactical knowledge is expected considering her upbringing.

AANG IS INSANELY CUTE

I'm sorry, but you're wrong. She is a child outplaying professional adults constantly, even physically.

>She is a child outplaying professional adults constantly, even physically.
Her physical strength makes sense since she's been training under the best teachers in the Fire Nation her whole life. She rarely outsmarts adults outside of Long Feng, and even that's understandable since he had no real choice but to cooperate and let her train the Dai Li.