Black Panther

wow just saw this film. I thought diversity in movies cause them to flop?

Attached: 1582763916018.png (581x139, 24K)

What are some blacked actresses that look like Hayley?

>neeeed
checked

It wasn't diverse, they were all darkies

> ooooh he look like me dis good
Fucking retards

there were like 4 tribes there

They were all niggers

So it's confirmed she likes black guys right?

All niggers from the same country

I will never, and I fucking mean never, understand how some cgi-capeshit about a fictional country from a comic book was billed as a monumental moment for black men and women. Do people really think white people look at fucking Thor or hulk or that faggot with the cape and go "oh, that could be me?" Does no one understand that this is just mindless garbage?

you're missing a letter there son

Attached: compass.jpg (1440x1558, 339K)

Forced race changing for the sake of diversity is what causes flops

>Do people really think white people look at fucking Thor or hulk or that faggot with the cape and go "oh, that could be me?"
no but to be fair we do that with Luke Skywalker/Indiana Jones/Aragorn/Tyler Durden

list 5 movies where this happens

>Does no one understand that this is just mindless garbage?
the marketers do, but this is selling trash to people who don't think for themselves. and I'm not making this a race issue, this is society as a whole. it's all identity politics and nonsense that is being leveraged AGAINST the consumer to steal more money from them. it's using the "forever war" theory, but without the war. if the culture is constantly in upheaval, you can monetize off people choosing sides/identities within it.

Black Panther was embarrassing garbage

The space magician with super powers, the professor that treasure hunts in his spare time, the guy that fights orcs with an elf and a dwarf, or the actual schizo cult leader

there was no diversity in black panther

Nutcracker
Aquaman
League of Extraordinary Gentlemen (Captain Nemo is Indian for some reason wonder why the movie flopped?)
Catwoman
Daredevil (Fisk isn't blavk in the comics)

Doctor Sleep
Men in Black 4
Hellboy
Detective Pikachu
Terminator Dark Fate

and this is just 5 in 2019 with race changing, nevermind majority black, female, or interracial movies

Aquaman didn't flop

Attached: AggravatingOccasionalDiplodocus-small.gif (352x368, 869K)

>and this is just 5 in 2019 with race changing, nevermind majority black, female, or interracial movies
they're grasping at straws. vhs was the boogeyman 30 years ago, but HD and surround being commonplace in homes combined with societal norms making acting out in public being tolerated is what is killing their industry. they're courting new audiences now, and it's failing. with globalization and global warming becoming a thing, theaters will be non-existent within 3-5 years because of illness and a product that no longer appeals to US-centric audiences. digital distribution is the future. first run feature releases on platforms like Amazon and Disney+ will be the key to keeping product fresh. I would bet 100000000000000/1 odds that the next SW movie, not series, but movie will be the testing grounds and it will never play in theaters.

Who the fuck was race changed in any of these? Especially Hellboy and Terminator.

John Connor was replaced by a beaner woman.

Attached: 1561861465949.jpg (360x450, 52K)

That’s not a race change, John Conner got shot.

Tell me about Hellboy.

You didn't notice anything wrong with the blue eyed blonde niece of Danny Torrance from The Shining looking like this?

Attached: 1582428975054.jpg (1000x560, 32K)

John Connor was de facto replaced by a beaner woman. Another red headed main character is replaced by a black woman in Hellboy.

Attached: 1577796461962.jpg (634x312, 46K)

Aquaman didn't flop, it made a billion dollars

It's because there are very few films where majority black actors are in lead roles and whites are supporting, like black actors generally are. You are all surprised because white people always see people that look like them in big media. Dumb racist incels.

>I thought diversity in movies cause them to flop?

Then you didnt understand anything

Where's the diversity? Literally every actor was a merican

She cute doe

>Blacks need fictional characters to tell them to be good people
Literally can't make this shit up.

>IT HAVE DARKIES, DAT MEAN IT GOOD AND DIVERSE!!!

What a worthless opinion from a worthless mind.

The idea of some stupid kid thinking he has anything to do with another person just because they share skin color is retarded.
No, millennials, you are not heroes, you are not Captain America just because you are white, you are not Wonder Woman just because you are a woman, and you are not Black Panther just because you are black.
You are still a bunch of simpletons who will amount to nothing.

Leave Hayley alone

Attached: tumblr_ozkk7cZsDl1vbpzfno3_250.gif (250x157, 563K)