What's her name?

Attached: 1574863741052.jpg (831x668, 195K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R_LDbGH01a8
youtube.com/watch?v=XcXOryOXC40
youtube.com/watch?v=eD0CKp7WsV4
youtube.com/watch?v=WzvRwSDejt4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Kill Bill volume 2, it wasn't originally meant to be its own film the original cut was too long so they split it in two

POOOO TIIIIII TAAAAAAANG!

Attached: 3-Pootie-Tang-quotes.jpg (500x281, 42K)

for me? its Cure (1997)

Warcraft the movie

Every other film I like is too niche for Yea Forums, so it has unironically become Batman v Superman, merely because I'm astounded so many people here don't see the most surface level shit in existence.

Hook

Tron Legacy.

Signs.

>Rogue One

Sure, the movie has perhaps the worst passive protagonist out there and some questionable dialogue choices ("little sister" comes to mind), but I just love all the same

Attached: file.png (736x1051, 1.48M)

The fountain.
:(
I know you autists and spergs hate it, but so do normies.

Star Trek Nemesis.

I'm just glad you didn't say Insurrection.

treasure planet and Abraham Lincoln vampire hunter

Kingdom of Heaven. Don't @ me to talk shit about it.

Attached: 10599400453.jpg (340x453, 41K)

Sunshine

The third act is pleb filter.

Then we are brothers in arms.

>writing on armor isn't in Aurabesh
Shit artwork tbqh

For me it's Ratatouille, the only time animation reached kino status.

Spider Man 3

Attached: top dog.jpg (300x446, 28K)

Should've been the start of Dark Forces kino and you know it.

Attached: STAR WARS Dark Forces.jpg (730x1095, 167K)

Scorpion King, pure litty kino

speed racer

Van Helsing.

All good movies frens

For me it’s House of 1000 Corpses

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Man of Steel
Mousehunt
Antz

Resident Evil 2

King of the Monsters
Ocean's 13
Windtalker
Tokyo Drift

Attached: 5abb9e6a3216741c008b462d.jpg (1100x825, 110K)

Jumper

>Abraham Lincoln vampire hunter
I unironically love this kino for this scene alone.

youtube.com/watch?v=R_LDbGH01a8

Mousehunt is kino

Ah, men of taste I see.

Out of all of DisneyWars, RO is the only somewhat good movie.

I like Battlefield Earth
Fite me

I LIKED WATERWORLD

I probably would have liked Gareth Edwards original "War Story" cut but the current one is fucking boring to me outside of the empire scenes which are mostly just okay.

Absolutely fucking based

Darjeeling Limited

This post is based
I like you
Based
Also based

Extremely Based

face/off

>Kingdom of heaven
Unironically inspired my 40k imperial guard army. I loved the shot when the crusader army appears and there's this ocean of banners and flags. So all my squads and tanks have white and blue banners, desert camo, crosses. Got me banned from a gw store after the manager chimped out on it glorifying the crusades.

Tron: Legacy. I know people like it, but I argue over that. I think people should love it.

The sum of its parts makes it much above average. The story is good, and has a cold technological feel to it.
I don't need no goddamn emotional catharsis.

It knew what it had to be and it did it. The set pieces, and the fucking music.

It should be rated much higher.

Pic rel and Galaxy Quest

Attached: 92908E99-655B-4DEB-AECD-ABE7847F02AD.jpg (1565x2331, 466K)

Man of Steel
Batman v Superman

>defending anything with Diego Luna
kys

>So, they eat rats. Humans must like rats.
That scene when he tries to motivate humans by offering them dead rats is comedy gold!

It's probably my favorite Wes Anderson film, I don't get why Wesfags don't like it.

>40k fag
You are a cancer my friend

Return of the Jedi.

Baby's Day Out

Ultra based
This is why you’re also based

Snydercut when?

kino

>Oh no, user has a hobby I don't approve of.
Bu fucking hu.

I don't think anyone dislikes either of those movies

For normies, there’re too many
For Yea Forums, I guess it’s district 9, glass, and prometheus

>Got me banned from a gw store after the manager chimped out on it glorifying the crusades.
this never happened, anyone who owns a GW store is unironically natsoc.

prometheus

>Got me banned from a gw store after the manager chimped out on it glorifying the crusades.
Quintessentially British. But in all seriousness, good thing you aren't giving them any more of your money.

Attached: 1502996937416.jpg (2246x3000, 1.79M)

ONCE UPON A TIME IN HOLLYWOOD

One is literally Space Nazis and the second one is a Trek ripoff
He’s a manchild from the most cancerous and obnoxious fanbase ever
You deserve your overpriced shit for autists

Well, not where I live. Germany btw.

>a Trek ripoff
It’s a parody you buffoon.

Incredibly based movie. Made my best friend sit down and watch the director's cut. He liked it. Felt good, man.

>One is literally Space Nazis and the second one is a Trek ripoff
and?

That's both of the Burton Batman movies for me.

Soon... soon.

Gods and Generals

Attached: Gods and Generals.mp4_snapshot_01.24.44.188.jpg (578x682, 72K)

>Space Nazis
>doesn't like 40k
Opinion discarded

At this point I just assume people mean the director's cut when talking about this movie because it's the only acceptable version...you *do* mean the director's cut, don't you user?

Attached: roo the day.jpg (962x575, 137K)

Literally best trek you wanted to say
Thereks nothing wrong with it, but that’s the normie consensus

Predator 2 and Willow

Based.

Attached: 4C6AE8E4-B0A7-4C71-8199-AB8C8AF9B207.png (207x239, 88K)

I've never heard somebody shit-talk Mousehunt.

That's prime 90's kino, and one of the few to recreate that weird fixation with old, dusty collections of antiques that showed up in media around then, briefly. In the Aeroplane Over the Sea, James and the Giant Peach, and pic related evoke that same kinda feeling, not sure how to describe it.

Attached: unnamed.jpg (400x300, 41K)

obligatory
youtube.com/watch?v=XcXOryOXC40

Do the Burton Batman movies really need much defending? They were enormously successful and iconic, if anything most people hate the Schumacher ones

Attached: u wanna get nuts.png (498x331, 288K)

Blade 2

REEEE DISNEY STOP FUCKING AROUND AND MAKE A SEQUEL

>40k
Neckbeard nigger powerfantasy
Vs
>Starship Troopers
A satire that provides us with a depiction of militarised society
Yeah go play with your toys

I mostly defend it from insane DC fans who hate them because they're not 100% like the comic books. They get very annoying.

Batman Forever is actually great movie

Comfy as fuck
That’s actually shit

12 Monkeys

>Trips vs dubs.
I win, poorfag.

extended cut bro

krossovr kin0

Chronicles of Riddick

Everyone I know is PLEBS!

Attached: Inherent_Vice_film_poster.jpg (220x330, 123K)

NEVER SEEN IT

Attached: avp.jpg (577x861, 168K)

that hercules movie with the Rock, shit was good in a entertaining way. Remined me alot of the old sword and sorcery films like conan

Attached: 9f34d79e470fe39dc86e9a4acd1344c6.jpg (380x380, 23K)

Toys
Go play with those

This

Probably same for me, it seems like it got better with age. I always say that it may be the worst of the trilogy, but it seems 1000x better and filled with more soul compared to everything that came after it.

Attached: 0013132609003_p0_v3_s550x406.jpg (291x406, 34K)

Same, but only because there is a huge amount of irrational hatred for this money mostly by people who clearly haven't even seen it. It's very watchable, the only valid complaint against it is that it's a cashgrab but who the fuck actually pays for movies.

There's literally not a damn thing wrong with Face / Off. It's an absurd premise but they play it the right way. The comedy is absolutely intentional and it works, why the fuck do people think they cast Cage?

Good action, good laughs, A-list actors being given carte blanche to go absolutely nuts....how the fuck does anybody watch this movie and not enjoy it? Fucking plebs.

Attached: face_rofl.gif (187x155, 1.87M)

con air

I know. I tell people it's good, and they say, "yea, so bad it's good". No. It's good. Hilarious, and good

National Treasure. It's comfy kino. Shut up

Super
The James Gunn movie

IMO it's his best film and he has yet to top it

Warcraft. It’s actually a good movie. I watched it before I ever played a single Warcraft game. I’ve played WoW since and I still don’t give a fuck about “the lore.” Warcraft was just a solid comfy movie

My second favorite PTA film after Punch Drunk Love

Cable guy, perhaps carreys best comedic work and was only hated because it was a different kind of humor than people were expecting from carrey.

Attached: The-Cable-Guy-Columbia.jpg (980x653, 81K)

MoS. The hate it gets is unreal

>dubs
That's not how dubs work you stupid newfag

>One is literally Space Nazis
Yeah and it's not portrayed positively unless you're an absolute brainlet

40K is also a satire, even if GW downplay it down to sell SPESS MUHREENS to kids.

MoS and BvS hate are due to Snyderfags rating those movies 9/10 and 10/10 and acted like those movies are “misunderstood” when they are only 6-7/10 due to really blatant flaws and wasted potentials.

Begotten
Unironically the most misunderstood kinos of all time

I love this movie. For the longest time I had no idea that people hated it.

based

Film of the Decade, indisputably

Same.

absolutely

Same, the hate is completely baseless.

I don't talk about movies much, but probably The Monolith Monsters. I think the "monster" is very creative, my friends think the movie is boring. Also, I disagree with a friend on The Andromeda Strain, I like and it he says it's boring.

Forever is okay. Two-face is shit, all the action scenes are shit, the whole repressed memory bit feels like it belongs in a totally different movie.

It works to the extent it does because it has a unique (but cartoonish) aesthetic, a good batsuit and because Carrey being there essentially validates its existence as a live-action cartoon. It's a 7/10 at best. Nicole Kidman's ass was a 10/10 tho

Attached: 1512512080355.png (354x717, 199K)

Rob Zombie's filmography, including Halloween 2. Haven't seen 3 From Hell though and it looked pretty bad even by his standards so excluding that, for now at least.

This. I was memed into watching BvS by this board, and while not as bad as I had assumed, it was no profound masterpiece either.

MoS is literally 10/10 you nigger
40k is garbage
>He think politics is black and white.
>He probably didn’t touched the book

I think it was heavilly influenced by TAS

The Hunted

Because I am a big fan of knife fighting and this movie is like the magnum opus of knife fighting movies. Everything is so well choreographed and the tactics and philosophy shown in the movie is superb.

Attached: 220px-Hunted2003post.jpg (220x325, 22K)

The movie isn't anything like the book

No film is perfect and everyone's taste is different.

I don't need to defend or make people like anything, if I like it that's all that matters.

Retards.

Best
>that cut when Bacon says that violence this is funny and all the gore comences
Literally genius

What? People hate this movie?

>Yeah go play with your toys
>Toys
You talk like a fag and you're shit's all retarded.
Use your brain. Talk like a man.

Fountain is GOAT, dont bring it up here.

Attached: the-brown-bunny-md-web.jpg (960x1371, 256K)

People see it. It's still a terrible movie.

Didn't Tommy Lee Jones do some knife fighting in Under Siege, too? Wonder if he caries one around with him case he has to shank somebody

Attached: jones.jpg (600x387, 31K)

MoS cannot be anything above a 7/10 with the amount of flaws it have. I am perfectly fine with superman killing or the whole destruction thing too. However, papa kent stuffs were shit and Louis Lane and the daily planets crew take too much of pointless screen time

Apparently.

>he pajnt his „figurenes” of some shitty tech-fantasy bullshit
>he masturbates to the vibe of big men with big guns
Nigger please. Only thing manly about you is your gender in your id
40k is also extremely gay

Not saying the whole movie was great but Iain Glen's speech was pure kino.

youtube.com/watch?v=eD0CKp7WsV4

>old man Kent
>bad scene
You don’t understand characters then
>Lois Lane
>Too much screen time
It doesn’t feel like it. Idk what’s your problem

Maybe if someday you snyderfags accept that old man Kent stuffs were bad then maybe people would take you more serious.
Louis Lane stuffs were way stretched out on the end. She should be out of the way by the time Clark saved her from the spaceship and just show up at the very end for reunion with Clark. Louis end up in the military helicopter going to a suicide mission, be the person pulling the trigger on the portal bomb thing, fell out of the helicopter, then get caught by Superman just in time for the miss in middle of the debris and destruction. That whole Louis Lane sequence was a fucking joke.

Late era William Friedkin is criminally underrated

Mandy

Attached: 1539615223675.webm (800x314, 2.7M)

>Lane
She was on the fucking spaceship you dumb nigger so she was the only person except of superman that actually had any idea on what’s going on. Hologram thought her how to do so.
>Paps Kent
He was
N’t ready then. Kent did nothing wrong
You are retarded

TAS had a noir aesthetic and was never that campy. Forever was more like the Adam West version with an infinitely higher budget.

Honestly, if they'd just let Schumacher make a purely comedic 60's period piece without even a pretense of seriousness he might have nailed it. Kilmer's a great straight man.

Attached: hmmmm.jpg (500x344, 18K)

One of the most intense films I've ever seen

Attached: MV5BMjIzOTUzMDkzMV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMDY2MjMzMw@@._V1_UY1200_CR96 0 630 1200_AL_.jpg (630x1200, 103K)

why does his/her face change when talking about getting freaky with lucy?

Fuckinging?

Attached: respect.gif (500x250, 1.36M)

Oceans 13 is the second best movie in the trilogy and I liked how everyone teamed up to take down the bigger evil including Terry. Honestly the Oceans movies are a series I wish would just continue on forever but it’s better that they stopped.

Attached: 2DC2C39B-073E-45F5-9AE7-F05048EA1B8A.jpg (400x400, 15K)

Godzilla: King of the Monsters

Easily one of Carrey's best movies, though.

He mixed gothic aesthetic, tas designs and West’s period overacting introducing Carrey.
Also is it just me or Riddler was an after thought and they wanted make Joker instead? Or was it just carrey?

>Stop, my impossible son. You cannot jog over to me slightly faster than the average human, otherwise Old Man Whithers will start saying you're an alien. Remember to never use your powers to help people.

Never heard of it

Not only the best video game adaptation ever, but a damn good movie in it's own right. They stuck close to the lore, Ben Kingsley is great, and it captured the soul that the first Pirates of the Caribbean movie had.

Attached: po.jpg (1280x720, 242K)

Silent Hill, 2003. But, really. I just consider anyone that doesn't like it to be a smooth-brained faggot. It is a masterpiece.

Robocop 2 and Freddy Got Fingered

Freddy got fingered is hilarious

>a scene prior was about keeping clar’s powers hidden and that exposition isn’t gud
>Lel who cares? Save me Clark in front of all those people.
You are a brainlet

Based

It wasn’t exactly some complicate procedure to activate the device. She wasn’t some expert mechanic of the device. She just received some very basic instruction how to activate it. It was literally turning a few knobs so she can easily relay the info to the military guy, which she should have done in the first place. The sequence seriously inflated Louis Lane screen time and she was really out of place in the whole thing.

Papa Kent acted like a psychopath. There’s no way around it. Nobody shit on their teenager son for pulling a bus full of kids out of a river and tell him that he should let them all die.

Robocop 2 is heavily underrated kino

This. It's a genuinely good horror movie on its own.

Clark literally could have just run at slightly above average human speed to him to save him.

Back to the future 3 and the fact that it's the best one

>Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice
>Super Mario Bros.
>Sucker Punch
>Star Wars prequels

Yes, I'm based.

Burton really did fuck with the lore, making the Joker Kill Batman's parents was particularly unnecessary IMO. But still, after so many years of either bad films or nothing you'd think they'd be happy an actually good and successful adaptation was produced.

If Burton's version failed it would have been a long time before they invested heavily in anything else like it, it seems almost impossible now but capeshit was a dead genre for a while there.

Attached: get a load of OP.png (399x709, 378K)

> you should keep let a bunch of children die to keep your power hidden
There’s no fucking reason why Papa Kent would teach Clark that. It was out of character for him. It makes Papa Kent sound a delusional villain rather than someone who teach Clark about humanity and being a normal person.

based

Attached: 1f1c9b22-66a5-11e5-9e8c-5917e36c8b56.jpg (495x700, 64K)

>She just received some very basic instruction how to activate it
Yet she was the only person on the entire planet that could do so because she knew about it.
Yes it inflated her, but it works within what movie establishes
>Pa Kent bad
He didn’t know what the fuck is going on and how to act on it. He’s a parrent. You’re not going to understand that unless you’ll have kids of your own.
>le superman should save them because le superman

It wasn’t established that he could do so by that point.
He maybe could protect him from debrees or something.
Your atention span and comprehension should be worked on
He was confused and tried to shield HIS SON
Father. Do you have one?

Stop being a contrarian and just admit it was fucking retarded. PA KENT TOLD CLARK HE SHOULD LET A SCHOOL BUS FULL OF CHILDREN DIE AND THEN HE COMMITS TORNADO-ASSISTED SUICIDE.

If the dog could get out alive, Pa Kent sure as hell could have. It's one thing to protect your child. It's another thing entirely to put yourself in harm's way like that.

Ikm not fucking contrarian you brainded nigger.
You don’t understand what was going on there and you won’t because of aformentioned missing brain tissue.
Literally have sex

Attached: 3C668603-265F-43FA-B313-9112AD1F98AF.jpg (672x496, 31K)

Seething redditor can't even understand a capeshit film
L M A O
M
A
O

>Yes, I'm based.
Yes you are

Clark’s powers werent established by then
It was heavy risk of exposing him to the world at that time
He was as confused as anyone would be. He tried his best and he failed and at that moment where he was fucking stucked it was either exposing his unpreppares son to the world or die. He choses death
How come you can’t comprehend this basic stuff?

I love this movie so much it's absurd

Attached: MV5BZjgxYmRkYWMtNjQ2YS00YjM4LTk3MmMtNDAxZjM3NmYyOWFiXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjgyOTI1ODY@._V1_.jpg (500x702, 135K)

>How come you can’t comprehend this basic stuff?
Most Anti-MoS redditors are retarded
I don't even like Pa Kent dying to a tornado since I've always felt him dying of a heart attack is much better.
Pa Kent literally has a fucking scene beforehand where he tells Clarke that he doesn't know what to do but that he thinks he needs to hide his powers until the world is ready for him since it will lead to a massive shift in how the world operates and views things.
Snyder is not a subtle director I never understand why people always complain about the wrong things in his movies when he basically always spells shit out to the audience.

All of you haters can just rightly go and fuck yourselves right now, this was one of the best movies ever made.

Attached: JohnCarter.jpg (1200x680, 131K)

100% correct and based
It’s the problem with people and how they consume media. No second thoughts, no attention to the plot. They push their own image on the medium and if it doesn’t fit it somewhat director’s/artist fault

DOOM, Army of Darkness and uh, Aliens.

Attached: Doom_Poster.jpg (1512x2139, 610K)

Attached: MV5BODlhOGM4MGMtYjBjMi00MWQ2LTk4OWUtYzQ2YzE0NWZkODlkXkEyXkFqcGdeQW1yb3NzZXI@._V1_CR251,0,1419,798_AL (477x268, 15K)

Daft Punk deserved better

Captain Ron

Holy shit I remember watching Captain Ron with my cousins when I was little. Hilarious movie

Everyone understand that
Snyderfags always fucking try to deflect shit to " well you just don't understand it". However, just because it's explained, that doesn't mean it is not stupid. Sure, Pa Kent can discourage Clark from becoming a superhero and go out of his way to save people as Superman. The argument in the truck before the tornado hit is a fine portrayal of Pap Kent's wish and Clark's will. However, he literally shit on teenage Clark for saving children who was about to die right in front of him. He gave up his own life just for it. That's way out of line.

Thanks, user.

Attached: Henry .jpg (720x478, 41K)

>He gave up his own life just for it.
No he gave his life for his son and to allow him to be ready for when the time comes to reveal himself and change the world.

You just reiterate what happens in the movie. I get it. It was still fucking stupid.

The Village

Attached: 68483e940bfd3a875edcdae29208a19b.png (1145x568, 277K)

It’s called projecting and you’re doing it

It wasn’t.
You’re pushing something that doesn’t work within what’s established and calling other’s stupid where you’re the retard.
Begone to reddit

The Graduate.

i am the only person who likes this little hidden gem

Attached: worrying.jpg (988x741, 233K)

>It was still fucking stupid.
How?
Pa Kent is right a superpowered alien living among us would completely change how the world operates.
He was right farmboy superkent wouldn't have the slightest idea on how to handle that responsibility.

BvS, my only love.

Is this Kubrick's most underrated flick? It's my favorite and it seems to me like it's the one that people talk about/rate the least. It never makes it into people's top 5 or top 10 lists.

Valerian

On top of that they’d probably make him into q lab rat or something
See Flashpoint Paradox Superman

Attached: F276C5A0-D750-4D04-B759-B77ED3147502.jpg (1273x1372, 292K)

yeah its pretty much unknown, we're probably the only two people who even remember it

I'm picking up your sarcasm, but really. People here hardly talk about it or praise it as much as 2001, Barry, FMJ, Clockwork etc.

Attached: tommy boy.jpg (480x360, 17K)

This post is based

Got in a fistfight at a bus station over this one.

Attached: 51G13d3EwBL._AC_.jpg (337x500, 33K)

>Tokyo Drift
>Sucker Punch

Attached: 138158721073.gif (387x291, 1.92M)

It was stupid because while Pa Kent is right, he should understand that there's exception, for example, when it come to human life and death situation. Also, Pa Kent didn't exactly give good lesson for Kent to handle the responsibility. He simply want Kent to avoid the responsibility at all cost, even people's life. For just a simple farmer, Pa Kent places such little value on human life. He's unable to sympathize with Clark at all when Clark even attempts at saving people's life in a life and death situation.
Moreover, the whole Pa Kent's arc was pointless because Clark goes on acting like a normal person and proceed to save lives when he can and simply go incognito afterward.

hello, based department?

>manager chimped out on it glorifying the crusades.
The real reason GW squatted the Brettonians

The Cell (I will fight you all)

It bombed at the theaters apparently and was super hated by critics.

Grace Randolph likes it too.

who doesn't like the cell? do you defend breathing air too, hero that you are

The Cell was kino. The sequel is barely a sequel.

...anyone who actually watches 12 monkeys realizes it's kino. otherwise it's pure normie repellent.

I love this one for some reason. Couldn’t stop thinking about it for like a month after the first time I saw it. Also it has the goose.

>teleporting wood running scene
I always giggle.

i blame that one stupid fucking gag in the simpsons for this meme. Cable Guy is the carey pleb filter movie.

The prequels

van helsing is pure fucking kino and still has my absolute favourite depiction of dracula on screen

i was actually kind of pissed that in the new mummy they made the monster organizations leader dr jekyll/hyde instead of the obvious choice of van helsing.

I think you are nitpicking a little there user, and not appreciating the vision and scope of the movie, which to me elevates it above most if not all capeshit.

fact they trained around 60 mice to film the movie
some were good at different things for different shots but its a real mouse 90% of the time on screen(with a little animatronic and 1 or 2 cgi shots) and thats why it looks so beautiful when the cameras on it

Closer

otherwise known as the Natalie Portman poopy underwear movie

Also Lars Von Trier

The Fountain, Cloud Atlas, BvS Ultimate Cut, Arrival,

All kinos obviously

Based

Who tf doesnt like Antz???

I appreciate the vision but the flaws take up enough of part of the movies that the movie ends up around 7/10 overall for me. It is still a respectable score among capeshit though and still put it above half of MCU shit.

Interstellar.

this bby

Attached: 1558114726251.jpg (400x600, 51K)

Ghost in the Shell with ScarJo (yes I'm serious)

Attached: GiTS Major.jpg (1920x1920, 621K)

It's a good movie due to the lack of cyberpunk

come on bitch... you dont

I seriously, seriously do.

i love you all

Attached: 1425485015162.webm (1024x576, 2.5M)

Joker

This one right here.

None. I don't defend the movies, TV shows and vidya I like. I like it and that's that.

I definitely ain't going to defend it against people online I don't know and you don't get into these sorts of arguments with friends because it's stupid. And I certainly ain't gonna defend some multi-billion dollar company in my spare time. How stupid do you have to be to do this?

We love you too, user.

Then out out out with you, pantywaist.

Style over substance, but I thought they did the style pretty well.

here

is

your

(You)

sneed

At least the other movies posted here have decent action and human scenes. Here, the only action takes less than 10 percent of the entire movie. You guys are defending only a piece of the entire film! Did you forget the human bullshit we have to go through before the monster action?

Its them doves bro.

Them doves at ultimate duel of fates

Just like my animes, pure unfiltered kino

Chronicle (2012) is the best film about people with superpowers. Better then anything marvel and DC could ever make don’t (you) me just watch this pure kino

So... you're defendin that you're not defending movies and shows you like? You strike me was a very defensive person.

Attached: 1578079720889.gif (220x220, 9K)

As a kid, this and youtube.com/watch?v=WzvRwSDejt4 made me want to be small and live inside the walls of a building that other people built. Very cozy.

based and childhoodautismpilled

Downloading asap. Thanks fren

Without a doubt, your gene pool deserve to be erased from this earth

Attached: 1509525146993.jpg (638x480, 24K)

Slammin Salmon

Nah. Have seen it like 4 times. It's just straight up bad with the faintest moments of brilliance coming once every 30 minutes.

based

absolute kino, nothing to be ashamed

now that's a god damn movie motherfucker
you have to be a woman or a retard to dislike face off

Based, hook is great.

I defend Prometheus too, shame about that fucking sequel

The Time Machine (2002)

Attached: TheTimeMachine.jpg (512x307, 71K)

>wanna fight ?

Mortal Kombat

Attached: mortal-kombat-still.jpg (1296x730, 129K)

In the name of god open this door

god mousehunt is SOULFUL as fuck
I can hear the theme song on my head

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 59K)

War of the Worlds (2005)
Cruise kino

Pretty much any movie Yea Forums hates for political reasons but ends up decent to good. Which is to say a lot of movies. I've given up recently though.

Based

The Grey (2011)
I know most people think it's shit and the wolves are terribly designed but I don't think it's a bad film.

just the best videogame adaptation of all time user, this is universally known
Yea Forums here, we fucking love this film

On a purely technical level it's amazing, saw it in 3D and was astounded.

Late-stage Ridley Scott is both a genius and a retard at the same time.

Attached: apone.gif (480x260, 1.7M)

B v S
I always have to explain it to marvel normies and also low t trannies on here

user I fucking love this movie

Based and redpilled

Liam Neeson was excellent in that film

>the early version of the Johnny Cage / Scorpion fight didn't have the part in the pit

Imagine a world with no WELCOME. Glad they realized it was kino and gave the director some extra money

Attached: toasty.jpg (1280x720, 56K)

See this movie here?
I have never ever spoke to other human being about it, not irl, not on the internet, never saw a single therad on Yea Forums about it, or even people mention it

needless to say, I really fucking like it, I've seen this film 6 times on TV, always a good watch

Attached: 91USn%2B8YDNL._SL1500_.jpg (1056x1500, 247K)

The Boondock Saints series. I know the third one will never happen because the director is an ass, but one can always hope the actors get together and try to make a third and final movie to give the series a proper ending.

The gay brother was really cute.

iron Man 3

Fight me niggers

I wonder what that princess did to piss off all those people?

Based apex predator

It's easy to defend since nobody has watched it.

Attached: Max_Payne_poster.jpg (273x364, 24K)

Being a filthy knife ear

Attached: 92307792_1300x1733.jpg (1156x1733, 343K)

Kino

This one is a pretty solid 6-7/10, I wish all popcorn movies were that decent

>Kid tells Stark about how his dad ditched him
>Stark: Dads leave, stop being such a pussy about it

That was unexpectedly harsh for an MCU movie. Glad RDJ used his leverage to get Shane Black the gig.

Based, and Gemma Arterton was friggen HOT in this movie

Attached: gemma-arterton-princess-tamina-3.jpg (961x1450, 372K)

Van Helsing
Dracula Untold
The Mummy
Seriously I don't understand the hate towards these while capeshit is doing literally same but with more quips and less scares or thrills and still gets all the praise.

Exodus Gods and Kings
Prometheus
1st one is like a grounded attempt to tell obviously over the top Biblical story and it does it well - love how plagues follow each other in a sensible way. 2nd is just Indiana Jones in space.

Incredibles??

Nymphomaniac.

Unbelievably adorable and I'm ashamed I haven't heard of this film until now.

Scooby Doo 2: Monsters Unleashed and Cat in the Hat

Attached: 1582752746748.jpg (624x624, 61K)

Nice pic.

The reason that "logic" doesn't work is because the scene is so long and drawn out he could've just jogged over there without betraying his superpowers had pa Kent not stopped him. Not to mention pa Kent wouldn't have even been there if he had just let Clark go back for the dog. Which at that point could've just been done at a walking pace. All because
>NOOOOO YOU CANT USE THE HECKING POWERINOS TO SAVE PEOPLE, NOT THE HECKING GOOD BOY POWERINOS. WHAT WOULD OUR NEIGHBERINOS THINK THEY MIGHT CRY AY LMAO OR SOMETIMG I DONT KNOW JUST DONT

>it wasn't established that Clark could briskly walk over to his adoptive father and pull him away from the car to safety
Ok retard.

If it wasn't for some unfortunate choices this would be widely considered better than 2.

I really don't get why people don't like Waterworld, while liking the new Mad Max, when both have the same strength and weaknesses.

That's your problem for mistakenly assuming people don't like it because they didn't get it. When the opposite is true. People did get it. They just think it was fucking retarded.
Which BvS is.

Same, Shane Black made it kino

>People did get it.
They didn't. This is historical revisionism.

If not for the Robot Chicken "Explosions!" meme, this movie would be more loved.

Attached: transformers.jpg (674x1000, 118K)

it was cliche but a fukin hilarious ride espcially when hes running like a maniac with two ARs

the biggest pleb filter of the last few decades

Attached: Miami-Vice2-banner.jpg (750x500, 70K)

>Her

That movie is garbage and you are garbage too.

more a Director

Attached: kino finds a way.jpg (384x384, 28K)

Again, your mistaken belief. BvS is an incredibly simple movie to get, it's all surface level. The only people who don't get it are popcorn munching retards who'd probably like it because buff guys punched each other regardless of anything else.

To reiterate, the people who dislike BvS all get it. "it" just so happens to be a steaming pile of poorly thought-out shit.
Crying historical revisionism doesn't change that. It's a giant cope from you.

Inception

This is the best comedy of 2010's, no doubt about it. I'll defend it to my last breath.

Attached: prideprejudicezombies.jpg (800x1185, 305K)

It's not terrible but it's not nearly as funny as it thinks it is. It's very nearly played totally straight.

comfy as fuck

Only God Forgives

That's the thing, playing it totally straight against such a crazy backdrop, makes it one of the best absurdist comedies. Matt Smith dancing at a ball all the while zombies ravage the countryside, I was in stitches throughout the film.

Speed 2: Cruise Control
Battleship
Poseidon
Boat Trip

No movie I like ever needed any defense

Delusional.
Nobdy see it because it's not there.
What's really there is a shit movie

Attached: lxg.jpg (630x1200, 109K)

The story is what ruined it for me.
It's like the movie forgot about what the fuck it was all about around the middle

Lol.
Defending the indefensible, as usual

>Prometheshit
Not even in the so bad it's good tier.
Ruined the franchise

Unironically this. Went to see this for my birthday when I was like 12 and loved it. Was a great birthday and I always associate this movie w/ happy memories.

Poor imbecile

If you do that, It's you the one who didn't get it

Jeepers Creepers 2, I stand by it being quite possibly the greatest gore horror of all time

Star Wars episode I