Awful. Yea Forums seriously liked this?

Awful. Yea Forums seriously liked this?

Attached: joker.jpg (2764x4096, 1.68M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EnBdGTX3vZc
youtube.com/watch?v=h7zO_pCt1cM&t=24s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I made it about halfway through then something came up and I never got back to it

You're awful, user

wtf are you saying, it was the best movie of 2019!

I don't know, I don't watch movies

wtf I hate Joker now

I never saw it, I don't watch comicbook movies.

D-do we hate it now?

I havent seen it. Will catch it on netflix in like 2 months

Actually I loved it but I am testing my theory that this board is so contrarian that if I create a thread shitting on it everyone will praise it, because I created a thread praising it the other day and everyone came in to shit on it.

JUST SHUT UP AND TELL ME WHAT I THOUGHT OF IT

Attached: 1559527952360.jpg (509x625, 31K)

This is Yea Forums, you thought of it the opposite of what I thought of it.

Doesn't really work as a test if you tell us that.

Tons of people respond to the thread without reading a single post in it, once this thread gets enough posts everyone will forget that post even happened. Just watch.

its made for people who will never know what the love of a woman feels like.

But he has a girlfriend.

not a human one

Yes.

Attached: joker was good before it became popular.jpg (742x1200, 136K)

Eh?

>Joker is released
>everyone on Yea Forums loves it
>Joker wins a million Oscars
>endless threads on Yea Forums shitting on it

Really makes one think.

Nah,
It was absolute shit.
Batman faggots make an obnoxious amount of posts whenever one of their shit movies come out.
Those faggots aside, no real critical movie fan would have thought twice about Joker.
Smoking hot garbage.

let's hear your arguments

youtube.com/watch?v=EnBdGTX3vZc

We know you went to film school Ralph

1. Smoking hot garbage.
2. Absolute shit.
3. (You) Faggot.

Attached: AEE63DF1-E366-4019-9CE6-8E7E48644FBC.png (938x630, 976K)

>No China
Oh and the protestors in China are using Joker as a symbol doesn't count?

Sir this is an Arby's.

>How about another joke, Nintendo?

Attached: 1581516782886.jpg (1024x562, 67K)

I don't get it.

youtube.com/watch?v=h7zO_pCt1cM&t=24s

It's a "homage" that's basically a remake of several other similar movies, just with a brand name supervillain attached.

An homage

No need to be pedantic.

"a pile of shit-garbage"

Yea Forums is just an extension of reddit so this is correct

I fell asleep somewhere in the middle. Might eventually give it another shot.

Nah, watch Ad Astra instead. It is much better.

Boring predicable plot. Next.

Awful. You seriously posted this?

How is this even still being talked about it came out like 20 years ago

Incels latch on to a movie and never stop talking about it. They are very clingy.

>this duo lives rent free on Yea Forums mind

It was unironically one of my top 3, shared with Uncut Gems and The Lighthouse. Yea Forums is just trying to be contrarian.

Realistic

I never liked this! I saw it in the theatre because my stupid wife wanted to see it. I was cringing through the whole movie in my seat and when it ended I felt a breath of fresh air like I had been released from a normie hell prison. Fuck this board for gurgling this vomit for the past few months.

>everyone says his acting is godtier
>literally just switching between incomprehensible growling and an overly flamboyant voice
>everyone says it's a great take on the character
>Arthur has no similarities with Joker, he's just a whiny bitch who isn't even funny
>dull cinematography
>extremely obvious "they were never real!" twist
>muh tragic backstory
if it wasn't for the press hyping this up as the incel movie nobody would have liked it.

Attached: literally who.jpg (326x266, 22K)

Yes. (Chad Face)

>has a wife
>doesn't enjoy the movie
Hmm.

I’ll let you in on a little secret.
Yea Forums likes everything, but shit talks it to look cool among potential “older” posters and make forced memes out of their favorite things.

This seems true, every time I see a Marvel thread there's a ton of people talking about their favorite things about the movie. People only shit on Marvel in passing because it's a good chance to fit in.

So they reverled that Auther's was adopted, but didn't they all said his mother as her putting a child up for adoption or am I just misunderstanding things?
Was the implication that Waynes had secretly adopted Bruce from her or something?

No, and the fact that you keep spelling his name Auther suggests to me that English is not your first language so I think you can safely assume that you did not understand the movie.

tst

Ah okay, Arthur was her only child then in either a legal or biological sense.

It's a little incredulous that she was a able to keep custody what with history of mental illness and child abuse (fabrication or not) but probably not as unrealistic as it should be

Why would it count for the metric of box office revenue you fucking retard?

Who the fuck cares dipshit?

i loved it, so did my gf and she won't watch cape shit, it was a great movie in its own right
devilish tactics user, but clever, and you're right

and yet no one had ever seen anything quite like it and it made huge waves across demographics

No, but they love the ide of being part of a movement

>thinks anyone considers themselves "part of a movement" because they liked a movie
talk about ridiculous. it was good, that's all. period. regardless what type of shape "society" is in, or what anyone thinks of the context or whats going on or whatever the fuck. Released in any region in any era, it would be just a stand alone good fictional movie. It's a great fucking movie, I don't understand not enjoying it.

The Joker will be studied in hype school as an exercise in associating with false merit when there is nothing merit worthy being done.

Also because Marvel makes shit movies