Put "TYT 2016 election meltdown" in youtube search filtered by 'relevance' see what happens

Put "TYT 2016 election meltdown" in youtube search filtered by 'relevance' see what happens.

Attached: tyt.jpg (1280x720, 173K)

>social media isn't censoring political speech

Attached: u.jpg (558x614, 18K)

They've hidden it.

>youtube is technically a screen! Just like my tv! I’m not off topic!

I can't wait for this to happen again. If Biden is the nominee I'm 100% going to be voting for Donnie.

Whenever I search for anything on jewtube now , it's all MSM and corapte stuff should change name to bigbiztube

It's technically a broadcast service.

Any sort of search based on an obfuscated algorithm whose rules aren't known is susceptible to control and tampering of results.
All web searching should be done using stuff like booru tags

I’m still mad they scrubbed the video of Shaq telling his ESPN buddies that he looks like a gorilla and gorillas in the zoo think he’s a gorilla. Jews are the worst.

Did they hide my favorite video again?

btw, dame pesos just dropped a new on on cenk's fiasco of a political campaign. It's kinda sad.

I just saw that yesterday

Biden might win Texas lmao

BERNIE IS FINISHED

I watched the 2016 election in a bar in Chicago.

Attached: 27ACB44A41FF45A0B1819C8C376521B2.jpg (616x768, 52K)

Can’t wait for Chunk to begrudgingly endorse Biden only to claim he himself is holding the torch for the far left wing of the party like the cuck he is again.

I'm based so it shows up here

Attached: 965205519e9930b6ef38785aac5699b6.png (896x532, 240K)

He is pro union but wouldn't let his own employees unionize. He still believe that Trump is a secret Russian agent. He is fucking nuts.

He just needs a decent cali showing and Sanders is done

kek I'm glad Bernie is getting BTFO.
his supporters are so fucking obnoxious, 2nd to trump's

Where’d you watch it??

Bernie is winning texas atm

At the moment they'll both get the same amount of delegates.

retard. Ordered by relevance means "order by current popularity". Its and old video that nobody watches anymore

Doesn't matter it's not a winner take all state

538 puts a 3 out of 5 chance no one gets majority. at that point, superdelegates will come into play and Biden will win

bros, i wanna return to 2016

Perfect

Sanders or Dopey Joe v Trump will be 2016 all over again

except at the moment they won't
that'll be 228 delegates for bernie please :)

no it wont. Trump isnt the underdog anymore. The memes arent funny anymore. There isnt a sense of belonging, of heroism. All the politics turned out to be bullshit. Only an idiot would be passionate about this election. Sure, its gonna be great if sanders wins, but the charisma of 2016, the sense of adventure and trimph will be lost.

>Dems after 2016 election
>"FUCK THE ELECTORAL COLLEGE!!"
>still have super delegates that determine who they get to vote for

lol

Holy fuck. Can anyone imagine someone being this fucking dense?? Throw yourself in a fire and rid the universe of your stupidity.

this time they wont have russian conspiracies or rape accusations to fall back on. Trump has withstood every bullshit smear campaign the dems have thrown at him and now here we are.

the dems have nothing and they know it and that is why they are in utter denial like

where's anna? only reason i'd ever even watch a clip of that garbage

if you search by views you'll find it

>Sure, its gonna be great if sanders wins

Attached: laughing man.jpg (1280x720, 38K)

If Biden gets the nomination, I'm voting for Trump. Flat out. DNC can suck my fucking dick for being anyone-but-bernie.

how am i dense or in denial?

>Only an idiot would be passionate about this election
it is a good thing there are no idiots in america