A movie about his life would win oscars

A movie about his life would win oscars

Attached: chrischan.png (224x334, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zgxj_0xPleg&list=PLABqEYq6H3vpCmsmyUnHnfMOeAnjBdSNm
youtu.be/876MXXV_0hA
youtube.com/watch?v=qYwO414Q_ug&t=313s
youtube.com/watch?v=qBjuoPpkWi4
forbes.com/sites/realspin/2014/01/16/why-your-unpaid-internship-makes-you-less-employable/#22888ee97501
youtube.com/watch?v=7wfhqWKWD8g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>comedy-drama biopic
>it's also a 3 to 4-hour epic
>nine-film saga consisting of an Original Trilogy, a Prequel Trilogy and a Sequel Trilogy
>the entire saga might make billions at the box office
>possibility of a Sonichu animated series spinoff for Adult Swim, Hulu or Netflix

A movie could never do his story justice, there's too much to tell. He's lived so many lives in his one.

Attached: 1279334326903.gif (237x336, 1.19M)

There already is one user, its was a little miscast but it's called the Truman show

Too bad Philip Seymour Hoffman was the only actor worthy of portraying him IMO.

watch Welcome to Marwen

Make it a 9-part saga.
The Chris-chan Saga.
It should consist of an Original Trilogy, a Prequel Trilogy and a Sequel Trilogy.

Uuuh sweaty did you just use a male pronoun to identify Christine???

Chris is a spectacle that transcends common forms of entertainment. He's not a brand, he's not a franchise, he's not even a classic celebrity. What we have with Chris is an entirely new thing, an entire LIFE here to entertain us and you have to life with him to "get" it. Chris is the social strand genre of video games.

>Trolls and their narratives are real only until they pull the wool from his eyes(for example the Clyde Cash story about his brother killing himself would be presented as real to the audience)
>Scenes of Chris daydreaming of Cwcville animated in its iconic style
You could spin it as a King of Comedy style movie

t. Never watched king of comedy

Could this kid have been a chad if he grew up normally or was he always destined to look like a goblin as an adult?

He could've been a chad.

Does that mean physiognomy is real? If he lived a virtuous, healthy life he'd probably look good, right?

He started balding in his mid twenties pretty badly

>Several things in the movie presented as real that are delusions

He is truly the real life Forest Gump

20's Chris was doughy and had his autism stare, but wasn't a bad looking fellow. He wasn't good looking either tho.
If he did some team sports he would probably have friends and a way better life now.

Chris is full retard

Forget his mid-twenties he looked and sounded like a stereotypical dweeb in high school

>Chris-chan: The Babysitter Menace
>Chris-chan: Attack of the Graduation
>Chris-chan: Revenge of the Walsh
>Chris-chan: A Lost Hope
>Chris-chan: The Megan Strikes Back
>Chris-chan: Return of the Cash
>Chris-chan: The Christian Awakens
>Chris-chan: The Last Troll
>Chris-chan: The Rise of Chandler

I watched a video of his senior year English project where he recites a poem about his life and then spends the last 2 minutes berating his teacher about his bad grades

Right, but you’ve clearly only read about it and never actually watched it

What clips would they use for the trailer?

"I'M CUTTIN IT DOWN!"

Chris sitting with his Attraction Sign at PVCC would be kino

How is that so clear to you?

Reminder that there is an ongoing Youtube documentary series that's like 30-40 minutes per episode, which currently has 30 episodes, and still hasn't even gotten past fucking 2010. At this point I'm convinced his followers are more autistic than even he is.

Attached: JESUS.jpg (768x1024, 84K)

I miss this nigga like you wouldn't believe

Attached: 0626-BobbyInGarden.jpg (764x514, 149K)

you'd know if you'd seen the movie

I fucking hate the trolls who were faggots and transferred their sodomite demon onto chris

Who can play him?

Mr. C and little C dreams workshop. Where dreams really do come true.

She isnt a sodomite. Christine is a trans lesbian

Jonah Hill

I said a style movie. i.e. influenced not a 1 to 1 of the plot. You can stop replying now because you don't have a leg to stand on in this "argument"

Seeing anything remotely living, like plants, around a Chandler is so alien to me. I always associate Chris with brown and gray, even when he's 100% trooning he looks like he is rotting alive

But he's not black.

Vincent D'Onofrio

Is he still pretending to be a woman?

user it's clear to anyone who reads your posts that you read about the movie during the release of the joker

Needs to be updated with morphing into tranny mode

Yeah, but now even the Reddit crowd and le "Down the Rabbit Hole" YouTube faggots that still believes it was evil Yea Forums that fucked over Terry Davis rather than like a couple fags that everyone else from /g/ hated. Fucking hate Down the Rabbit Hole and his misinfo trying to make their already sad stories even sadder or him only touching on part of Terry's story but not the rest and still ignores his knowledge on CIAniggers. I hate 'em all.
They'd twist his story in a weird way for some ideology or agenda, we already can guess that knowing hollywood.

Honestly Paul Dano would looks just like him if he gained weight

If only Bob hadn't been old as fuck when he had Chris...

Robert deserved better

quick rundown?

This

>joker
Nice projection and obsession. I saw it long before that movie was out or it was announced it was an influence. Although I do find it hilarious the mere mention of these Scorsese movies sends you into a seethe. Have fun with your mental illness

>nice projection and obsession
you dont know what those words mean do you?

Only Hilter is more well documented than Chrischan

Why does he look like Jiggy in that photo?

Attached: No warrants, no convictions, the jig is definitely not up.jpg (360x360, 46K)

He was a Sonic obsessed autist who'd make youtube vids and have all kinds of based drama and shit. Sadly trannies took advantage of his mental retardation and converted him to take HRT and be a disgusting troon God help him. There's a kino vid of him yelling at a Gamestop employee when in troon mode

Bob must have been so lonely if he would talk for hours to Kiwi Farms spergs on the phone. Imagine your only companions being Chris and Snorlax.

>he hasn't seen the 30 part 40 min each documentary on youtube
I'm only on part 11.

Attached: 1560202842515.jpg (448x547, 99K)

what channel?

Brah, we know way more about Chris than Hitler.

Honestly when Barb dies it's going to be a net positive for humanity.

They'd have to bring on Spazkid for the animated series

>Chris Chan: A Comprehensive History
youtube.com/watch?v=zgxj_0xPleg&list=PLABqEYq6H3vpCmsmyUnHnfMOeAnjBdSNm

And to think we are only up to 2010 Chris is truly one of the most interesting people ever

Who would play Liquid Chris?
Who would play the pickle man?
Who would play his father?

Is it true he became some successful lawyer or some shit?

Attached: Liquid.jpg (1280x720, 50K)

KINO! Network television could never do it this good

Bob was a piece of shit and ruined Chris' life.

If only you non Swedish speaking fags knew what lolcows you are missing, magmys-mice, Herrko Siponen and Lennart Bladh
Here is a Herrko clip with English subtitles
youtu.be/876MXXV_0hA

>Who would play his father?
I think might be right. Tobin could pull it off and they look somewhat similar.

How was Bob a piece of shit outside not understanding what autism was.

even if he works at mcdonalds flipping burgers he would be more successful than chris

I think he’d be better as Liquid Chris

Attached: 37FFBFC9-9079-44A1-80D6-078166258AAC.jpg (1080x1440, 117K)

>I never raised you Chris, I merely gave you a choice.

No, that was Barb and Chris himself.

40 years old father.
Ring any bells?

Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson

Attached: 3A14BBDC-F3E4-4876-9C3B-0C6D018FDBB4.png (250x229, 60K)

fuck

Attached: e07b20ffd67e495e5f6325dd395d0ac7.png (657x657, 44K)

It'd be better as a show. There are too many sagas for a movie.

History channel is practically dedicated to Hitler documentaries, but ill tune in when its ChrisChan week in 2070

thank you user

Attached: 1582562405574m.jpg (1024x767, 203K)

He looks just right for the role in Prisoners. Otherwise though the standard, Classic Dano is indisputably prime Liquid.

Attached: resizer.php.jpg (1200x730, 363K)

He paid kids to hang out with Chris

He does, and its quite obvious to me too that you've only heard about it from Joker and now accuse others of the same because in a retard's mind, that sort of thing makes you feel accomplished, or something? lol You're a dumb fag

He's a doctor and Kasey is massively fat

Paul Dano as Liquid Chris.
Hayden Christensen as the Pickle Man.
Anthony Hopkins as Bob.

They don't delve into Hitler's personal life because we don't know much. Chris is an open book. We know literally everything about him. We've even seen his duck.

Also Kacey bullies his cripple arm if he doesn't bu her mcflurries. He must be really insecure to stay with that bitch

>literally no u
that's coon talk user

Chris's life hasn't been fun since Bob died. The last time Chris was funny was before the house fire but seriously what will happen when Barb dies will the internet try and help him in someway or will he fall into the hands of care and fade into obscurity?

Not letting Chris receive special education, and being to stubborn to learn what autism is when your son is diagnosed with it.

I assume he'll live in a group home or something. He hates Slow In The Minds and will probably go crazy living with them

How could a CWC movie/series even work without being kind of boring because nearly all of it takes place online unless you take some creative liberties like

He's the fusion of Forest Gump and Truman Show.

Attached: 1427407761830.png (805x688, 36K)

Him doing that interview where he said Ted Bundy was innocent and was part sonichu was pretty funny.

Goose

It'll be like some form of poetic justice for Chris also I see a wacky potential spinoff sitcom of Chris just living with random people after Barb dies and losing the home using his internet fame until they realize it is a bad idea until they pass him along to the next family

If Aliens ever came to earth and wanted to figure out who the most important figures in human history were Chris would be on the list just from how much we know about him and how much is documented about him. At a certain point it feels like every minute of his life is recorded.

Ah, Bundychu. It's still as easy as ever to influence poor Chris. Who started that one? Same guy as the dimensional merge stuff?

Cory is never gonna finish working on Nightmare Cops

It's already been decided that it would be fat Jared Leto

Attached: 220px-Chapter_27movie.jpg (220x324, 27K)

Attached: Cast.png (654x315, 548K)

Chris has already dabbled in prostitution, so maybe he'll become a full time hooker.

Chris's review of the Sonic movie was better and more honest than any review Cole has ever done of a film. Chris should just review films now.

>Mr. C and little C dreams workshop.

That hits hard, not from Chris' perspective since he was too coddled to realize how his parents felt, but everytime I read that phrase it puts me on Bob's shoes, you're near retirement, you've just married an oddball but needy woman, she gets pregnant and gives birth to an apparently healthy kid, and maybe you think you'll have a new light shine in your twilight years, but as your son grows up you realize something is wrong, terribly wrong, but it doesn't matter, you'll make teach him what you know, left something in your final years, yes, he cares more for those pokey-men and other toys, but he'll care, maybe this year, maybe someday... Maybe...

Attached: 1405938989413.jpg (480x640, 48K)

Leto is too vain to get fat again.

Pretty sure it was the Idea Guys, those edgy fucks that extorted Chris

Hopefully that means the autograph I got from "him" would bump up in value.

dude might have had somewhat of a chance if he didn't have his entire life sucked into the internet

Is the Sonic totem in a museum yet?

I bet his parents threatened to cut down the internet many times over it but he'd throw tard fits the likes we can only imagine and just gave up.

What's funny is how devastatingly easy it'd be for Chris to become a film reviewer with millions of views regardless of quality, Cole would be forced to commit sudoku.

Attached: cwcf4.jpg (1039x2015, 411K)

>4 CD soundtrack

How do we somehow encourage Chris to start reviewing films? It'd be pretty funny seeing his brother crush his dreams

>we
cringe

Even if he started he'd just quit in a month

I wonder how Cole gets by in NYC being a literal who film reviewer

Probably sponges off his wife like the simp he is

Gay for pay grindr prostitute, probably justifies it as "getting back at Barb and Bob".

What other Lolcows do you want to see made into kinos?
I'd buy opening night tickets to a Barneyfag drama on how his shitposting ruins his life.

Attached: Based Lee.jpg (175x175, 8K)

>both opening and ending shots depict the interview scene where Chris says “I just won” as it fades to black
could be kino

>Mfw Cole was selling tickets on ebay to have a microbrew IPA with him for hundreds of dollars
He's worse than CWC

>retard metalfag has obsession with barney
It's like gummo but even trashier

Onision

Attached: OnionJUST.jpg (288x450, 15K)

underrated

Based Genosamuel. He hasn't even gotten to the Exile.

>cowkino

This was unironically an amazing piece of performance art

Attached: deagle nation.png (300x300, 101K)

I could begin with that, but it absolutely has to end with the Dream Studio plaquard. It would absolutely kick the audience in the balls and sweep every category at the Oscars.

The Game Dude and his flight from the law

Delusion must run on Snorlax's side of the family.

Michael Snyder is probably the best enemy Chris ever faced off with either him or Mary Lee Walsh. Both of them are probably the first person in real life to ever tell him "no" directly to his face and you could tell both encounters affected his ego a lot

Nick Bate. But it could probably never be filmed

Attached: dontyajustlovehalloween.jpg (480x360, 27K)

Mary Lee Walsh is actually a bitch and the world would be a better place without her. Chris did nothing wrong. The system is out to get autists who try to be happy and make friends.

That stream where he smokes weed and sings Snake Eater is some of the funniest shit I've ever seen. Also using you actually getting into a car crash and then turning it into a video is galaxybrained.

Attached: Jace.jpg (1280x720, 81K)

I think an HBO series would be better

No he is definitely too autistic. Subtract all of the personality flaws his parents and odd upbringing added and you still have a highly naive individual with odd mannerisms.

Encouraging Chris into doing something is basically like Inception, it requires a monumental effort by a group of people, a lot of luck, you need to convince him it was his idea and you can't expect him to keep at it for a long time since he's way too lazy.

Attached: 1544709930821.jpg (1631x1872, 116K)

Wait, gimme the run down on this?

After he got his DNA kit results, Chris apologized to Snyder because he found out that he has 0.01% Jewish blood. Chris unironically believes that he's a Jew now.

THAT BOY IS INSANELY CUTE

The only other person who even comes close to CWC is DSP. But like Chris, there's just too much lore and back-info you have to go through to even begind to understand how they've reached the current point in their life.

>this summer
>one man
>”looking for a boyfriend-girl”

Ever heard of the heroic tales of successful Sci-Fi author and proud father, Patrick S. Tomlinson - an actual tough guy

Attached: 531235321448.png (519x595, 757K)

Onision would make a terrible movie because there are no archs, it's just Greg does a fucked up thing, then he does another fucked up thing.

It's still a good idea especially if it pisses off Cole in some way.

>Michael Snyder is jewish. I have no problem with them just pointing that out there
>As he gets kicked out "I hope God forgives you! JEW!"

boyfriend-free girl*

But user, we have the perfect casting choice.

Attached: owen benjamin.jpg (1365x2048, 636K)

This

Chris Chan is probably more well documented than any human to ever live. Even Hitler.

Being stubborn is just personality flaw and cognitive bias that doesn't mean he is a bad person or didn't love his son.
Maybe he was wrong but he wanted to be right for the right reasons. You can't hate stubborn people you just have to be patient with them.

Attached: 7Y55akC3WgdcCBO_2RbncKUCwiU01cDCw_PCSnnWt54.jpg.jpg (890x623, 124K)

I have to say, the Onision drama is pretty boring. It's just Onision raped and abused a woman. Then he raped and abused someone again.

Onision isn’t a true lolcow. He actively seeks and revels in negative attention. Everything he does is fucking fake as fuck to make people talk about him more because he craves attention.

It'll be interesting when he gets arrested, because it will be fun as shit hearing the stories of him inside prison.

This, it's been the same drama for the decade ive noticed him on youtube. Him doing fucked up stuff is the only reason anyone knows who he is. Who other than 13 year old girls even watch his actual content?

Terry

I would kill for a documentary about this guy. I just want to know if it's a character or if he's actually this insane.
youtube.com/watch?v=qYwO414Q_ug&t=313s

Attached: AmericanReject.png (722x679, 1.04M)

And there's no doubt he's copyright claimed every video that uses clips from his freakouts so he's trying to milk this thing for as long as he can and banking on it

You TROIIIED
Wish I could have seen these guys before they were revealed as performance art

If a screenwriter used the Sonichu wiki as fact and wrote a movie based on it would Chris be entitled to receive any kind of compensation or stop the movie?

If you mention Sonichu would Nintendo/Sega be able to shut it down?

Terry Davis as some sort of Matrix film where the protagonist is unable to escape it

Gene Ray as something like Phenomenon or The Dead Zone, but where his apparent gift is something that's obviously just in his mind.

and Nick Bate but as says it's unlikely it could ever be done, that level of pedophilia would need a graphic depiction and that's just not going to happen.

It is a good idea but getting Chris to do stuff nowadays is like getting an advanced PHD and winning the lottery at the same time, you need to know a lot about his current state of mind and when to contact him and even still it's unlikely you'll be able to maintain his attention.

Attached: 1569363153504.jpg (250x248, 8K)

Also doesn't he actually make a decent living off his e fame so really his drama works in his interest?

Ask any questions

Attached: sonic totem.png (1400x696, 1.88M)

Will my prostatitis go away? I'm taking the antibiotics but they aren't doing much.

Whats prostitis?

I don't think Chris would have the patience to sit through slow burn art house films Cole pretends to like someone should try and somehow get him talking about classic blockbusters like Star Wars, Back to the Future, Jaws, ET, etc.

Onision is the one milking us. He is no Lolcow.

He has the best "origin story" of all the lolcows.

>the way he managed to use the car crash to make more bullshit about brianna wu
kek

will i ever get gf

fat ryan gosling

Will we eventually get a CWC Kino?
Of course, and if you do get CWC to review a film the first one he should do or at least the one everyone would expect him to do would be Toy Story 3, the one thing his brother is "recognised" for.

Attached: 1544601547800.jpg (2616x2626, 3.88M)

>The system is out to get autists who try to be happy and make friends.
Why? Why wouldn't the system want you to be a normie?

Attached: 1479519618024.png (500x276, 270K)

Chris reviewing Toy Story 3 would be brilliant to see happen.

Both have IQs of 147 too.

Did you get it from nofap

They want autists to die or be miserable so they commit heinous atrocities that justify rounding them up. But autists are mostly harmless and this further enrages the system.

An inflamed prostate that makes sitting down and getting boners painful. Hasn't made pissing painful for me though like it does for most people.
No, but the painful boners have stopped me from fapping for the last few weeks.

Will I lose my virginity before my 27th birthday?

Bruh, anyone in a position of mild authority would be baffled if an autist started talking with his imaginary hedgehog son then proceeded to attack them. Autists just need special education that steers their perception of reality to what's normal.
One of the saddest things about Chris is that he could have potentially had a relatively normal life.

Attached: 1369734312238.png (525x565, 274K)

Hope you get better senpai

THE TOTEM HAS SPOKEN

>"Just remember, there are many sides to a mountain and many ways to climb it. If you get stopped, back off, regroup, and try another way. If you are still not successful, maybe it is not meant to be. Accept it as experience and go after something else for a while. If it is meant to be, having it on the backburner simmering for a while is not bad. It will pop up again, and the way to attain it will be there. Everything in its time. Your mother and I have done our best for you, and in return we expect at least that from you, for yourself, and your children."

Attached: 1440965162512.jpg (471x330, 14K)

Thanks breh

Robert Chandler
>Grew up in 1930s monocultural White-majority America
>Joined the Army and served with distinction in Korea
>Graduated in Electrical Engineering
>Went on to work on General Electric
>Over his lifetime he invented and patented dozens of successful industrial products including an automated steel mill for rolling steel for cars, a paper mill for the production of Kleenex, warehousing, railroads and tanker ships. >Designed scooters, die casting machines, machines for producing plastic products and a vehicle logging system
>Voted Conservative all his life
>All-around a patriotic, hard-working man
>Met and married Barb
>Have an autistic son
>Tried to guide him out of trouble
>Have to spend the last years of what was to be your comfy retirement, having to clean soiled underwear of your retarded autistic grown-up manchild son
>Getting trolled day and night
>Get prank calls from 13 year olds, videos and postcards of your son fucking a blow up sex doll
>Get colon cancer
>Die alone on a dirty bed, full of bug bites
>Become famous for the antics of your retarded son rather than for all the shit you did in your lifetime

RIP Robert Franklin Chandler Jr.
4 September 1927- 6 September 2011
"It was an interesting life I had."

Attached: 1569989991840.jpg (755x523, 133K)

Well not that much is known about Hitlers childhood

I think I had that a week or two ago, dunno how I got it. I just assumed it was because I did nofap for two weeks straight. I didn't go to the doctors and took leftover antibiotics until the pain was more bearable but fuck I hate that feeling where it feels like pee is stuck

will i become a millionaire with my new art project?

Nah, if he really wanted the best for his son he would have educated himself about autism and tried to raise him right instead of letting Chris vegetate in his room playing video games all day.
And he literally changed schools to keep his autistic son from getting help from professionals who understand the affliction. His are a piece of shit. The new schools were patient with the Chandlers, and Chris grew up to be a full blown retard.

fuck

>stupid army cuck died and he foolishly gave away his brain childs to big corps and they made millions with it

Attached: 1578752059838.jpg (235x215, 10K)

the oldfags say that 4chinz has always been reddit, is this true?

There really isn't a medical concensus on how people get it. General thoughts I guess are due to a weakened immune system. I don't have the pee thing, just a ton of pain in my perineum.

>educated himself about autism
He had very little faith in the mental health system so why would he care what they had to say?

When will Barb die?

There's something really disturbing about the way Chris draws his eyes. I don't know what it is but I've never liked it.

>mostly harmless and this further enrages the system.

Attached: Screen Shot 2020-01-05 at 2.16.49 PM.png (348x359, 139K)

Did he comment anything about the sega movie? I remember he was throwing a fit about the design or some shit

Am I a faggot?

Most underrated saga by far is the Nintendo saga
>Chris trying to sound and act Japanese for Miyamoto, bows like a woman
>The ridiculousness of Nintendo turning to a bumpkin autist for ideas
>Reggie acting like a hardass
>Barb believes Bob's plastic mold shit helped NES and tries to use that against Nintendo

cris was right about bronies
cris was right about trans
cris will soon be proven right about the galactic OC merge

watch

Attached: 1578514867794.jpg (547x938, 35K)

He said it was good.

He said he loved it

Reddit was actually ok for the first couple years and for most highly niche topics still surpasses Yea Forums.

98% of the website is aids but it's function as a forum to talk about any topic is something Yea Forums doesn't fill. You can also ask technical questions on Reddit without choking on cock as much as you would on something like stack overflow or some slow as fuck forum you have to make an account for where you need a mod to approve your posts.

I could see them doing a sort of fantastical reality thing with it, like Ed Wood.
The story is basically the same, but we give the audience something flashy to look at.

She refuses to watch the Sonic™ kino

stop lying

ARE YOU HEAR ME?
YOU ARE DEEEEEEEEAD

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 15K)

I do hope he ends up safe despite being pretty undeserving of it.

Will my friends remember my birthday this weekend?

Exactly, a far more interesting movie would be about the lunatics who obsessively document every aspect of this random autist’s life

youtube.com/watch?v=qBjuoPpkWi4

I wonder how Christine would react to the same scenario but with male prostitutes.

>you will get a wife

HNNNNGGGH STRANGLE THAT CLYDE CASH

Happy birthday nigger

Attached: comfy peper.jpg (1047x1198, 383K)

>Cole is recognized for reviewing Toy Story 3
Quick rundown?

He could have been a better father but RIP Bob.

fedsmoker, rest in power. get ray winstone to play him.

Attached: Ss3cyNFh_400x400.jpg (399x399, 23K)

Does she hate me

Try being a better son

He’s the one guy (or one of two, the other being Armond White) to give Toy Story Three a negative review, enraging Toy Story fans who wanted to make it the only trilogy with 100% positive reviews

the greatest

Will my ex give me one more bj

the house and all the shit in it is gonna get seized first thing to pay off chris's massive debts. him being profoundly mentally disabled is only going to make it easier for them to fuck him.
its not gonna be fun.

He was the only verified critic to give it a negative score on Rotten Tomatoes, robbing the film from getting a 100% rating, it's the only notorious thing he has ever done as a critic.

Attached: Don't Call Anybody.png (500x143, 41K)

Thanks fella

Thank g-d, she was bad at it and had this nasty snaggle tooth that I hated

That's fucking hilarious, imagine the single feather in your cap as a critic being "was once literally the only critic who agreed with Armond White about a children's film".

And not even a bad children's film. Even people who don't love Toy Story 3 generally agree it's far from bad. I genuinely wonder what he thought of Sonic/all of Chris' Sonichu stuff in general.

This current saga is too long and boring.

Imagine if someone took him up on it and just started asking about Chris

I have an internship and i'm going to college, but the fact i'm unemployed and never had a gf makes me worry I'll turn like him honestly

>mfw marathoning all 17 trilogies of the Chris-chan Cinematic Universe

Attached: comfyp.png (395x395, 91K)

Will I get inside her pussy one more time?

will I get a girlfriend this year?

I miss when Chris was very religious and Conservative. He was far more hilarious during those time.

Just be yourself

Alexander Gordon Jahans

Attached: Alexander-Jahans.png (347x426, 141K)

Where will he end up, I wonder? Can they have someone like him committed or put in a group home against his will? He has a car, has held down jobs (briefly), it's not like he's a 100% Slow-in-the-Mind. He can walk and talk and survive on his own day-to-day.

Could we see another great Sonichu auction? Tbh I find him such a fascinating individual I'd gladly pay for a drawing or comic page or something, just to say I have it. As far as internet culture goes that's like owning an original Henry Darger manuscript or something.

Brutal

Attached: tJcbEXT1fQlaF2J7oO1eT4Kl_large.jpg (570x556, 44K)

fookin 'ell

Attached: 1582865472844.jpg (640x360, 25K)

Will Cole ever find success?

A tragedy, or a comedy?

Am I going to get a better job soon?

is Bob in heaven?

Which of the democratic candidates does CWC support? Don't tell me it's Warren and her galpals

Is Chris's life a tragedy or a comedy?

Was it a good decision?

his whole life when down the shitter when he cheated on his first wife for barbara.

What the fuck happened to Jahans? Does he still make video? That guy was so fucking odd, like a straight up mutant, and the absolute worst case of bong genetics possible.

Attached: Jahans.jpg (1270x706, 169K)

Will my plan I've enacted for almost a year ever come into fruition, or has it all been for naught?

The fact you're even aware of the fact that you could end up like him if you embrace the NEET life means you're fine. The thing about Chris is he's not an idiot. He got fine marks in school for someone in his position, went to college, and pretty much single-handedly created all of the content that elevated him to such icon status.

The real problem with Chris, more than literally anything wrong with him, is his lack of self awareness. The fact that he didn't understand that holding a sign looking for a "non-black boyfriend free girl" wasn't gonna get him a gf. The fact that screeching at a customer's child like Donald Duck while emptying the trash at Wendy's would get him fired. The fact that macing Gamestop employees for trying to stop him from defacing their displays would get him in trouble with the law. That Michael Snyder COULD ban him from The Game Place, that telling Megan "I had to draw pictures of myself fingering you, because who knows what I would have done if the urges became too strong" wouldn't put her at ease, that constantly feeding the trolls personal information would only ever lead to misery.

He saw his life as a television show, with him as the protagonist. And to him, it didn't matter what he did. Whether he got a job or worked out or put in effort or made anything of himself, because he was the main character and eventually he'd get his happy ending because that's what happens.

The fact that you recognize, "oh shit, if I live like ChrisChan I'll BECOME ChrisChan" automatically puts you on a higher tier than the actual Chris. You recognize your humanity, and thus like Daedalus before you, your wings shall remain intact.

Attached: ghost robot.png (223x223, 58K)

Was Bob the Zodiac Killer?

Always next year, user. Learn to love you.

This desu, now he just sounds like every other person on Twitter.

Attached: dent ass.png (640x480, 212K)

>Bob's spirit inhabits the Sonic Totem

Attached: DO YOU BLEED.jpg (219x243, 11K)

chris is just smart enough to realize he was never going to make it so completely embraced his failure
the worst are the cope fags who are ugly/socially maladjusted/from poor families who are desperately trying to 'turn it around'
you aren't, give up, be based and accept your station in life

He doesn't want people to remind him of his retarded brother, easy to understand, even if he's an asshole, imagine if CWC was your half brother, people must be poking fun at Cole quite often.

To end up like Chris requires a large sequence of circumstances, I don't think he's quite aware of what he's become to the internet, so no, I don't think you'll end up like him.

Attached: 1556106952785.png (800x1120, 1.19M)

Perfect

>I have an internship and i'm going to college
You are light years ahead of Chris.
Plz be a paid internship, unpaid internships are always scams.

>holding a sign
Nothing wrong with that, girls nowadays are all taken and Chris was merely unlucky.
>screeching at a customer's child like Donald Duck
I bet it was funny and endearing and if anything, the kid had autism and was startled too easily.
>defacing their displays
They were in the wrong about Sonic and a reasonable manager would act on Chris' complaints.
>Michael Snyder
A filthy fucking yid. His existence is an affront and Chris should run the place.
>wouldn't put Megan at ease
She should've dated Chris and taken care of his needs so he wouldn't resort to making drawings.

Attached: 1534206200670.jpg (500x580, 26K)

Leave bong genetics out of this. We're the master race. He's his own unique brand of freak.

You cant name a better casting. But who will play Lars?

it is unpaid

He should have been humble and admitted that professional doctors and educators knew more about autism than he did and asked for their help.
He didn't.

That's what makes him a shitty parent and person.

What is your degree in? My first internship paid me 15 bucks an hour doing computer programming. Your college should have a career center or something to help you find a good internship/job

He also gave "Ladybird" a negative review and the butthurt was palpable.

Attached: 006abf1e510a18ee71e530938e20d9c6fd71abc859eeb30bf36ac9a0bed641e0.png (790x903, 535K)

The only acceptable casting for Kacyes Dad

Attached: jocko-willink-attack-mondays.png (1200x753, 439K)

that guy has a legit syndrome of some sort i forget the name

Chris still behaves like a kid though, and still believes he has some sort of influence over the way the world thinks, specially now that he believes himself to be some sort of Heaven's Gate leader.

He'll only truly wake up once his mother is gone and the banks finish ruining his credit, they may end up in the street even before Barb kicks the bucket, and while it's been a fascinating story more than a decade long it has to end one day. And seeing how Terry Davis' story ended makes me fear that ending.

Attached: merge.jpg (958x634, 191K)

biology

>HOW DARE YOU NOT TRUST AUTHORITY FIGURES!

When bob grew up doctors locked mentally ill people in sanitariums. He has no reason to trust doctors and being angry at someone for not trusting authority figures is quite conceited and naive.

I have no idea what that field is like job wise but from my understanding unpaid internships in every field do not help job prospects at all (npr said so once).

If Bob handed Chris over to autism experts, they would've brainwashed him into a homo tranny a decade before he did it to himself.

Corona gonna clean us?

Marfan? That syndrome causes gynecomastia, weird long limbs and fingers and an overall ayylmao-esque appearance.

BASED

>Accept your station in life
>If you're fat, don't work out
>If you're ugly, don't dress better/develop a personality
>If you're poor, don't get a job
>If you're stupid, don't go to school
>If you're damaged, don't get therapy
Spoken like a true cuck

Cope, faggot. kys

Pretty sure he has Aspergers or something

>t. cuck from reddit.

yeah yeah, some stuff if fixable some isnt
you're telling me chris was ever going to have a remotely enjoyable 'normal' life? nah of course he wasnt, might as well embrace it and milk whatever joy you can

You're technically correct, but keep in mind that Bob's version of "mental health" was literally locking someone in an asylum and electrocuting them to death.

Given the generation he grew up in, it's not surprising he had an aversion to doctors pushing all sorts of treatments on his young kid. He didn't make the right call in denying Chris special education, but that's honestly the only thing he did wrong.

forbes.com/sites/realspin/2014/01/16/why-your-unpaid-internship-makes-you-less-employable/#22888ee97501

Will we ever get a CWC Kino?
Chris' parents just needed to stop treating him like a retarded baby, it's what only in the past few decades has started to get corrected with down syndrome sufferers, they basically needed to be teached in a different way in order to adjust to how normal people works. Even if Chris was an autist, being treated like baby when you're way into your teenage years is bound to fuck up your development.

Attached: naked barb close up.jpg (720x1280, 216K)

He has some condition than makes him a giant androgynous beast with tubular tits and minuscule genitals. /pol/ actually convinced him to see his doctor to get testosterone, and he did, which made him go through late puberty. He also started to get quite genocidal in his rhetoric, too.

Lee has the best "origin story" of any lolcow.

>Gave Dunkirk and Wonder Woman an F
You can tell he's just baiting because even something mediocre like Wonder Woman is more or less inoffensive. Even if he didn't like either of those movies, the fact that he considers them an F (which is presumably the worst grade a film can get on his scale), you've gotta assume he doesn't really know what a truly bad movie is.

Once again, you're defending Bob for being a stubborn retard. Yeah, he grew up in a terrible era for mental health, but considering how much he harped up Chris for not knowing about world events, he should have done actual research into it's state in the 80s.
You're saying it's the "only" thing he did wrong but it was the most important one. Look at Chris now and tell me that Bob was a good parent.

Klinefelters?

hot blonde is truely an enigma of film craft

Should I do it?

>a new generation of uninformed zoomers adopt Chris as a trans icon
>he becomes a troon Jim Jones
>the same kids who defend Dobson and put pronouns in their bios hold up Sonichu as high art

Attached: 1583275319253.jpg (534x616, 289K)

I think that might be the one.

Lots of people are autists with shitty white trash parents, but there's only one CWC.

He was never gonna be a rocket scientist, but there's a far cry from an average/below-average individual and what he's become.

I believe in both of you, swallow your pride and disembark the train you're on, as the end of the line lies in CWCville

Canadian guy who makes cringey AVGN ripoffs, gets obsessed with some chick, goes insane, flees to Mexico to escape the law. There's a Metofaggot video on it.
youtube.com/watch?v=7wfhqWKWD8g

Am i NOT going to die this year?

The movie should be a musical

The big oscarbait song would be “TROLLS!”

Attached: B586B9C8-B218-46C6-81CA-BC860455E199.jpg (200x182, 11K)

The thing is though, Bob's entire deal was about solving problems with persistence and elbow grease. I'm not denying he majorly fucked up by not putting him in a special class, but Barb was the one who had the worse influence on Chris.

If Bob raised him on his own, he'd be just another retard instead of the infamous Christian Weston Chandler. Bob was the one who wanted Chris to get a job and stop posting shit on the internet all day. Barb enabled it because Chris was her baby.

F

If I somehow won the lottery, making a Chris Chan movie would be a top priority.

can't believe it's been almost 5 years since he got locked up
still has 35 years to go I think

who'll play jimmy hill?

Attached: 5445434545.jpg (615x409, 40K)

No user you misunderstood it, user asked if he was NOT going to die, getting a 2 means that user is NOT(NOT) going to die this year, which means user lives.

am I alive

No, he asked if he was NOT going to die, meaning an answer of no becomes a double negative, making it "no, you will not not die", so he's fucked

Truly his greatest sin was finding any redeeming qualities in Barb and fucking her.

>Once again, you're defending Bob for being a stubborn retard.
Are you trying to make a point here? We know he is stubborn, but I don't think you really understand what that means or have dealt with stubborn people in an empathetic way before.

>he should have done actual research into it's state in the 80s.
This is the exact same thing you said in your previous post. Bob didn't fucking believe the doctors. That is what it means to be stubborn. He saw his son as mostly functioning and being on the honor roll in school and thought he would be ok. Is it so unreasonable to believe that socialization would teach Chris how to live and that he could mature into a functioning human being like most weird ass kids?

Obviously it didn't work, but can you imagine the fear you would feel if some douche with a degree says you need to separate your child from normal society so he can be put in a room with the other crazies?

I get where you are coming from but you have to understand that people don't trust authority figures, and that isn't something you can fix by calling them retarded and that they need to look at the science. When a man thinks he knows what is right in his heart you can't just tell him he is wrong by pointing at a science journal and reading that they have statistical significance.

>as your son grows up you realize something is wrong, terribly wrong, but it doesn't matter, you'll make teach him what you know, left something in your final years, yes, he cares more for those pokey-men and other toys, but he'll care, maybe this year, maybe someday... Maybe...

Attached: 1423535848875.png (645x1242, 112K)

Poor tim. They've broken his mind.

The is the final shot, the plaque lights on fire as the house burns down ala Citizen Kane

Shut the fuck up faggots. Bob and Barb were terrible parents and terrible people. It's no coincidence that both parents have children from previous marriages that are estranged from them and hate them, because Barb and Bob are awful people. Not to mention they were terrible parents from Chris, they didn't know how to raise or care for a kid like Chris and they never got him the help he needed. Instead they left him alone in his room in front of a TV and PC so he'd stay quiet and leave them alone while Chris had no help or guidance from anyone and turned into the abomination he is today.

kino

I can't imagine Bob's last few years seeing his son fuck blow up dolls and paste his room with anime and then start dressing as a woman. I can't imagine a guy born in the 20s witnessing his son do that.

Attached: yzs57lbv7oz31.jpg (1536x2048, 367K)

Rip Bob

strong chad chin, obvious good genetics, just a little 'tism.

This, Chris didn't have to end up the way he has, he's clearly the product of bad parenting.

His parents were misguided but they tried to do the best they could. They thought that giving him as normal a life as possible would help him. It is really easy to point fingers when you aren't in their shoes.

I would have fucking shot Chris and Barb if I was Bob.

why are these threads always full of weens

>His parents tried to do the best they could
They literally didn't though. They got him no help, gave him no guidance. They were terrible parents and terrible people and just didn't want to be bothered so they just left him alone in his room. I'd be willing to give them more of the benefit of the doubt, but considering their history with their other children it's safe to say they were shitty parents.

>Instead they left him alone in his room in front of a TV and PC
Honestly when Chris finished community college it was too late to help him. They tried making him normal by sending him to regular school and it didn't work. 90% of autistic people are unemployed, so you are basically saying 90% of autistic parents are shitty people because they let their adult children play video games.

What do we think the soundtrack would look like?
>I Just Won
>The Dream Studio ("Big C and Little C")
>Love Quest
>Here in CWCville
>She'll Cum for CWC
>Megan's Lament
>She'll Cum for CWC (reprise)
>Curse You, Clyde Cash!
>Lost in the Blaze ("PandaHalo, PandaGoodbye")
>JULAAAY!
>I'm Cutting it Down
>We're the Miscreants
>My Ivy and Me
>IBA Chandler
>Asperchu Theme Song
>I Just Won/Lost in the Blaze/The Dream Studio (reprise)
>END OF ACT 1

>They got him no help, gave him no guidance
You are completely wrong. They went to doctors and disagreed with what they said. How would you know anything about what they tried to teach Chris? They didn't understand him so whatever advice they gave was of limited use. You talk about letting him sit in his room and play video games, but what are you supposed to do with a mentally disabled adult who won't/can't hold a job? Kick him out or send him to live on a funny farm? The vast majority of people with autism like Chris are unemployed and awkward as fuck, to blame his parents entirely for Chris also being like that is just fucking stupid.
Were they ignorant? Yes.
Were they awful people? You have no way of judging that.

That's not what ween means you fucking retard. Weens are people who try to annoy or pester cows and suck at it, not people who don't like cows.

weens and alogs are essentially the same thing, splitting hairs is more autistic than chris

>2020
>some people still dont realise that Barb is the main villain of the story and is responsible for literally everything

Attached: 1582344136762.jpg (600x600, 41K)

What I don't get is how they literally didn't strip his room of all electronics after the house tour leaked.
>Get your son a computer because he's an autist and it gives him something to be passionate about
>Oh he's making videos that's nice
>Oh he recorded our house that's a problem
>Oh there are kids prank calling us at all hours of the night because he gave our phone number out online
>Oh some of them tricked him to drive across the state to a random suburb
>Oh he put our home address online and now there's people digging through our trash, following us at the mall, visiting us at church, and trying to dig up our dead dog
>Oh he shoved his necklace up his ass because a 13 year old told him to
>Oh there's footage of him masturbating and fucking a blow-up doll all over the internet
>Oh I can hear him screaming expletives into his webcam and stomping on the floor, supplying these people with more ammunition
>...let's still allow him to keep a computer in the house tho

Attached: 1565500773187.png (782x758, 127K)

No, they're really not. They're both spergy, but saying that if you were a man born in the twenties and you walked in on your son fucking blowup dolls and being a tranny you would probably shoot them isn't weening or being an alog.

it's absolutely being an alog and you need to come to terms with it

All of the electronics were his property paid for with his autismbux and he is a adult of legal age to make his own choices. Secondly the internet is his life, why would you take away your socially challenge son's only connection to the world?

Based

>it's absolutely being an alog
Its not being an Alog it's just a standard out of touch Yea Forums reaction.

ok anthony

Why would Anthony call himself out of touch?

because he's trying to be a sneaky guy on an anonymous image board

This is such a faggot way of thinking about things

Fair, but the man's living with his parents. He's a momma's boy, they absolutely could have just said
>I don't know about this and I don't care, get this shit out of my house right fucking now
and he'd have done it. It's one thing to let someone in his position enjoy some creature comforts, it's another thing when those creature comforts are causing him to mutilate himself, endanger his family, and expose personal information to people who will use it with ill intent.

It's the "my house, my rules" effect. What was he gonna do, fucking move out?

You do know your parents don't get to tell you what to do after you are 18 right?

>What was he gonna do, fucking move out?
That might have been what they were afraid of.
Also it is reasonable to assume they were unable to understand the scope of what was going on since his parents were both completely tech illiterate.

oops meant to reply

Also they tried to treat him somewhat like an adult and were not interested in controlling his life. It's hard to control a child when they can overpower you.

>*curtain rises*
>Tom-Girl
>Feelin' Blue
>Don't Call Anyone
>President Pmurt
>Goin' on Down to the Kiwi Farm
>I've got an Idea, Guy
>The Long Con ("Too Many Games")
>The Dimensional Merge
>Jeffrey Dahmer: Electric Hedgehog
>I'm Cutting it Down (reprise)
>Zap to the Extreme
>Here in CWCville (reprise)
>END

2/10 apply yourself more

>You do know your parents don't get to tell you what to do after you are 18 right?
Legally, yes, but they're still your parents and if you're living in their house there isn't much you can do aside from move out (and even if he did, what are the odds he doesn't immediately come crawling back/just end up in a psych ward). Chris never seemed like the "sperg out and attack someone" kinda tard, at least not early on in his life and ESPECIALLY not when Bob was alive. If the old man took a cane to Chris' computer after the house tour went up, that's where the story of CWC would end, I bet.

It's not just "oh he's on that darn computer box too much", people were manipulating their mentally-ill son into posting his genitals, swallowing his cum, destroying his possessions, and mutilating himself. You'd think they'd at least take it down to Best Buy and get the Geek Squad to set up some parental controls or something. It was bad enough they were getting the police involved, you'd think the first thing they'd do would be to say "okay, hand over the webcam, we have strangers coming onto our property because of the things you upload".

It's harder to get more iconic content out of the recent sagas. The only things that manage to be nearly as engrossing as stuff like LiquidChris and Megan are the Unclit, Gamestop, and the Dimensional Merge. Literally everything else is just
>Someone trolled Chris again by pretending to be a girl/calling him a fat retard, but this time Chris was in a dress

Chris got published twice in nintendo power, have you ever been published?