What happened?

What happened?

Attached: 1577651269817.jpg (1280x720, 170K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/cinemassacretruth
reddit.com/r/thecinemassacretruth
youtube.com/watch?v=t_zCwpLX6og
youtube.com/watch?v=2sHwpiJduZQ
youtube.com/watch?v=dyu3yohC2Xg
youtube.com/watch?v=wVZ_VYgjF8k
youtube.com/watch?v=9l_Ott57MDM
youtube.com/watch?v=lKPLuTaPZkY
youtube.com/watch?v=swMQK2JSXtY
youtube.com/watch?v=XacN05uJY00
youtube.com/watch?v=Po4QO2FBTHo
youtube.com/watch?v=t79bpGKj7Fk
youtube.com/watch?v=fkcIH6DeBUM
youtube.com/watch?v=1odokf3kyd0
youtube.com/watch?v=BK3cq0gamwU
youtube.com/watch?v=aD-F61-4-P8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

other smarter, more likable people started making review channels and kinda made him look both amateurish and uninformed.

Attached: 1576857459192.png (808x805, 787K)

Attached: 11-og.jpg (500x334, 47K)

>amateurish
yes
>and uninformed
no

HoW dO I uSe A rEmOtE?

Attached: buttons.jpg (423x237, 70K)

Board James > AVGN

Why did he sell his soul to the fatties?

Attached: kb9Cu5Kdaci1laar6iBb3MdfMD9JHOjtTvlViHiNw_U.png (673x667, 526K)

Attached: 1576165083130.jpg (828x422, 58K)

it's right in your picture

oh god i seriously hate how much this looks like rental reviews

are they all seriously so desperate they're willing to share that fucking pig?

his friends are the reason i dont watch the review shit

This, I can listen to him talk about fluent gameplay all day. Speaking of which, I'm going to go re-hydrate with some fluents now.

Yes, and she's pregnant but no one knows which one is the father.

haaa

I like his channel a lot. But it doesnt mean it doesnt have its issues. James is like a 13 year old girl constantly saying "like" twice in every sentence. Plus when they review a older movie they go off of old memory instead of rewatching it recently for a fresh perspective. Kieren is my favorite person on the show.

I hate the screenwave gunts, but I still watch it just because they release regular content.

Crusty is based though

it's going to be a black baby

Yeah I love when he says epic Yea Forums me me's like 'kino' and gives a wry look to the other fatties

Ah! The rat!

Attached: Shredder.jpg (234x288, 16K)

i honestly unironically believe being an incel is preferable to this shit

Attached: 91a532b2e3e52b234473ca52dbea9fbe43b3e29474df1e75869893476588235f.png (395x355, 204K)

Digits and they collab

Attached: silly boys.jpg (800x600, 57K)

Sold his soul to Ryan and Screenslave.

Attached: Help James.jpg (1234x1162, 222K)

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 88K)

Attached: manchild matei.jpg (1536x2048, 438K)

him by himself is better than most, him with that fat jew sucks.

You ever see the channel that's Mike, Ryan, and some other guy sitting at a table playing with toys they found at yard sales?

Attached: Christmas 2017 (2).webm (1920x1080, 493K)

kek I love how Cinemassacre remains a huge party of people's daily lives on here and all they do is helplessly whine about it.

especially this place

reddit.com/r/cinemassacretruth

Hey Kieran.

Attached: Kieran tv.jpg (720x960, 43K)

Attached: the doge.jpg (600x600, 41K)

Well, don't just stare at it... EAT IT!

Attached: 1410417734145.jpg (643x948, 452K)

Attached: IMG-20200303-WA0000.jpg (640x1136, 61K)

Attached: 4kb0fppqggk41.jpg (720x745, 45K)

They don't even deny it, either. If there's any determent to ever wanting to become famous (or even internet famous) look no further. Maybe that's why James has had enough.

woops i meant

reddit.com/r/thecinemassacretruth

hee hoo

Attached: 1581521779273.jpg (1242x1529, 1.1M)

uio

He should stick to old movies.

Unfortunately he already reviewed every old movie ever made

james is lazy

James & Mike Mondays are nice. I look foreward to them.

Yeah they do, its the skinny red head faggot.

>james sleeping or saying nothing
>mike sperging out
mhm yeah ok

It's a nice contrast. I love when James is effortless & Mike is beside himself. James is naturally talented at the hand eye coordination.

the meme is real!

Attached: LA CREATURA.png (800x800, 394K)

i usually dont agree with the truthers saying james doesnt give a fuck about james and mike. But in this ep, james honestly could not give the slightest fuck

which ep is this?

the latest james and mike

Attached: 4h1xflvl2kk41.png (961x722, 1.65M)

what was the point of this into that christmas special

whos the cringey old boomer on the right?

thats Bootsy. Hes 5'7 unironically

He ran out of dvds

There’s more self respect in it as long as you’re not a whiney bitch

being incel >>>>> fucking uggos

t. speaking from experience

He legit fell asleep one episode.

you mean this part?

youtube.com/watch?v=t_zCwpLX6og

>20:45

kieran’s a fat, drunk faggot who was caught with mike matei fan fiction (and pics) on his computer. FACT

kieran exposed the truthers for being trannies

Attached: 1583073268261.png (808x6520, 2.88M)

kieran is a fag but i hope that tranny kills itself.
>wanting a neovagina ax wound

All the silgermania guys had a weird obsession with Mike. Jurrutt and his exgirlfriend used to talk about his dick all the time on twitter.

yea you’re right. I remember kieran talking about how nice mike’s dick is during one of their panels on youtube. that’s probably why mike hired him

Jurutt is an extreme faggot. i dont get why he doesnt get shit on as much as the slobs or worst. He went to art school to become a video editor, and ended up being a camp counselor for many years to pay rent. Hes practically balding and has a norwood 3, yet posts anime girls all over his twitter. Hes filmed his friends saying shit in private for blackmail, but then wonders why said friends abandon him a year later. In a last ditch effort, he tried building a god complex on the truth sub, which worked initially, but then people started to realize he was a freak when he started a rumor of Tony being fired. On one truth thread, someone talked about touring silvermania, and at the bottom, jurrut wrote
>who was it, i bet i have some dirt
and got 0 upvotes.

The Angry Video Game Nerd Movie, which he'd
pinned all of his Hollywood hopes and dreams on,
bombed, and was mocked by critics for the most
part after many years of the project being delayed
and hyped as a big deal. Maybe I'm wrong here,
but something in my gut tells me James never
fully recovered from that experience.

Attached: 26478.jpg (1000x1535, 289K)

I smell a combination of vinegar and BO. You ruined cinemassacre you fat fuck. You’re an internet joke

He likes B movies, so I thought he wanted to make a B movie. It was enjoyable and pretty amazing how he was able to do most of the work on it.

Lower test from aging, having kids, selling Cinemassacre to those fat fucks at Screenwave

It's sad, James was one of my favourite Youtubers once upon a time but now he's just a puppet.

>accusing me of being kieran
kek, i couldnt give a fuck about any of the slobs. I think they ruined cinemassacre completely. I hate rental reviews and modern avgn is dogshit. kieran is a unironically a manchild who posts walls of text arguments with truthers. Hes practically ruined the cinemassacre brand (though Mike already did more than a enough damage). His animations are the most horrendous shit on earth and should be deleted from the internet

youtube.com/watch?v=2sHwpiJduZQ

^ his """""""cartoons""""""""

but despite this, i can say with a 100% confidence Jarred is a total faggot who should be bullied off the internet.

Yea Forums is no longer your safe space, Slob. Your fat ass lost the battle. Go home to your neglectful mom

whether this is kieran or not its true. everybody in that group are a bunch of fucking creepy pathetic losers.

*Blocks your path*

Attached: 1533940026373.jpg (340x253, 38K)

*does cameo with old rival*
youtube.com/watch?v=dyu3yohC2Xg
>1:54

Face it, breakfast is ruined.
youtube.com/watch?v=wVZ_VYgjF8k
youtube.com/watch?v=9l_Ott57MDM

Kino
youtube.com/watch?v=lKPLuTaPZkY

>pleb filter

/thecinemassacretruth for the dark secrets behind screenwave, the slobs, and mike matei’s perverted behavior

Attached: 1471483818953-1.png (501x528, 603K)

/thecinemassacretruth for pathological projection on mike, crappy photoship edits, druken kieran rants and trannies.

The new thumbnails are fucking atrocious and soulless

It's especially bad that they've replaced the thumbnails of classic AVGN episodes which are in their own way iconic with the same soulless formulaic AI generated shit

It doesn't look modern or appealing. It damages the very essence of the video. It looks extremely generic and makes AVGN, a top tier classic of early internet humour and charm, seem extremely pathetic and unlikable

I didn't really buy into the theories about screenwave taking control away from James when I first heard them but you'd be mentally challenged to not think that James is little more than a novelty the fatties parade around and get to read their scripts for a YouTube video these days. He has seemingly zero creative input unless you count James and Mike Mondays as creative

I miss old cinemassacre so bad bros

And would rather it ended completely so James can look after his family instead of having its legacy be desecrated

Attached: pmys18qgmdh41.png (1200x990, 2.21M)

You can thank Mike and Screenslave for that.

Attached: Mike rage.webm (450x244, 2.6M)

mike is based in some ways. but i think weve all forgotten all the horrible shit mikes done to cinemassacre
>minecraft with gadget was the first catastrophically bad cinemassacre video that tainted the name permanently
>introduced shadow banning and silencing for the first time; gone was the genuine criticism on the channel
>the dick pics was the first indication of people being obsessed with drama more than the content
>produced the first screenwave show "talk about games"
>practically was the one to invite and encourage Ryan at all
>instead of filming and writing avgn eps when james started to become lazy, he goes off to become a livestream whore and let the fat fucks take over production
>ended James and Mike movie reviews; giving a spotlight for rental reviews

cant say hes the hero in this. The screenslobs are so terrible that they distract from mike's sins

SOUL

How would modern day cinemassacre be different if bootsy was still around?

Would he be the last remaining shining light of soul? Would he be enough to make watching Cinemassacre vids fun again?

Would he take a stand against the blatant corporatisation of cinemassacre to keep things on track?

Or would his word not be valued enough to influence such decisions? Would cinemassacre be exactly the same as it is now, but with a slightly older, less energetic and visibly more unhappy Bootsy?

Bonus question: The same hypothetical, but with Kyle Justin instead

Attached: images (8).jpg (480x639, 26K)

Attached: ERKiCXcXsAA0Qg6.jpg (1200x675, 168K)

SOULLESS

They put out too much content now. I like to watch everything but at my own pace. I'm like a month behind right now, but these threads don't discuss the content anyways so it doesn't really matter here.

Kieran’s on a bender creating alts and making a fuckin fool out of himself on thecinemassacretruth. Spill the beans, Slob. Just come out and tell your secrets

i think even with kyle and bootsy the cracks were starting to show desu. I didnt really think the bootsy episodes with james and mike and mike of bootsy were particularly good. I thought this vid was boring youtube.com/watch?v=swMQK2JSXtY And board james took an autistic turn for the worst. The last avgn episode where kyle and bootsy helped with was that god awful cringy sega activator christmas episode, so i cant say they were a saving grace.

but i will say
James, Mike, Bootsy and Kyle >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> dog vomit >>>>>>> anything with screenwave

Can someone explain what in the fuck it means to join a channel? What happens when i give mike $15 a month??

Attached: 6k7o6jg0wlk41.png (860x625, 292K)

access to memebers only chat brah

www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0LeHwv2BwA

NEW MIKE VIDEO

Goes directly into his McDonald's budget

Attached: file.png (500x333, 263K)

this is what the irate gamer does now?

Attached: demoman.png (1250x879, 172K)

I never really cared for Bootsy. Him leaving just represented the end of the real Cinemassacre.

Attached: Mike (2002).png (320x240, 77K)

>i plug a super nintendo controller into a game cube adapter that plugs into the switch
the gamecube has a super nintendo adapter but not the switch? Also, with so many fucking adapters, how is there not lag

Attached: mikkeeee.jpg (1202x834, 117K)

direct correlation between him and kyle leaving and the channel turning into the diarrhea wasteland it is today. cinemassacre’s fucking DEAD

what the fuckk is wrong with truth trannies?

Attached: soy.png (725x668, 55K)

Cinemassacre was dead already after that piece of shit avgn movie. Screenwave was just shitting on its grave at that point

Electricals how does em work???

Jeffrey Sweeney owns Kieran’s ass. You’re his bitch, just take it

Attached: 1582884357199.jpg (1080x1080, 196K)

post the one of her smiling

>largest and most significant 3rd party cinemassacre archive is deleted in a night
>week later, no one cares
fuck, it hurts. i remember multiple Yea Forums posts linking to the batman box set review that was taken down. I remember seeing shit on it that i hadnt seen for like 7 years. all fucking gone, because one of the slobs or mike mass flagged it

Attached: 5F2UpCGy_7EDzKmSGLXXXi09kbOsgFBWlzrX7FWENyc.jpg (900x900, 48K)

yeah its fucked up. theyre on archive.org though i think.

Attached: 1581544904328.jpg (1080x1080, 114K)

A mass flag by a mass of fags

You got beat up by blacks

Attached: xa1hxq72vfk41.png (1967x1420, 1.61M)

That was such bullshit. Fuck Mike and the rest of Screenslave.

is that justin showing a picture of a mugged kieran? Did he really get beat by blacks? kek

Slob made this. 100%

the truth is still full of trannies tho

>How would modern day cinemassacre be different if bootsy was still around?
There would be an obligatory ORANGE MAN BAD FUCK WHITE PEOPLE segment.

Attached: ANTIFA bootsy.jpg (580x523, 72K)

>manlet trying to talk tough
cringe

bootsy was clearly calling him a fag Mike is the real problem

You post this bullshit every single thread.

What would 2002 James think of his present self?
youtube.com/watch?v=XacN05uJY00

Attached: 2002.png (540x403, 263K)

Okay, heres my question. The april facebook stalker has been leaking photos for almost a year now. The screenwave slobs even know this. Everyone knows this. Yet, james still has not told aprils parents to make their facebook private yet? How are there still photos being leaked. After all this time, no ones bothered to tell james this?

Attached: 1581548446151.jpg (1080x1080, 157K)

this video would be oscar worthy kino if the james actually succeeded in being a film maker and the avgn movie wasnt total fucking garbitch

Because it's an insider. Someone who knows them personally. It wouldn't matter if they made it private

Over 100 movies? He counts the movies he made as a kid as his films?

technically they are. experimental 1 minute slice of life videos from the late 1800s are still called films

so, the million dollar question:

What the fuck is his fucking problem exactly?

He's a middle aged man with a retarded kid or something now. He probably only makes videos because someone else involved with the channel is telling him to.

its obviously Mike

I wanted to watch his RoS review, but I know those fat fucks will be there to ruin the video

Selling out when it became apparent they couldn't retire with youtube dosh when you have to buy your whore mickey dees three times a day and haven't had a real job since your got fired for doing racist sharpy scribbles in the stall after college.

God i fucking hate the new thumbnails they put on his old vids

youtube.com/watch?v=Po4QO2FBTHo

I wonder if the reason april has no respect for james is because hes not a jew

wow not gang banging a retarded fat chick is better than gang banging a retarded fat chick. what a bold original thought. are you sure you're not being ironic?

kys nigger

Mike sucks so fucking much at Mario that is unbelievable.

Attached: wyknowna.webm (400x372, 2.81M)

imagine the BJ bros. It's gotta be amazing since they're willing to share

Mik unironically sucks balls at video games.
>B BUT HES BEATEN SILVER SURFER, R TYPE, SUPER CASTLEVANIA
yeah because his whole life is dedicated to playing video games. He spends 10 hour sessions on one level if he has to.

You could give a roastie a game and say
>spend 30 hours trying to beat this
and i bet shed have the mileage as mike

> (OP)
> Plus when they review a older movie they go off of old memory instead of rewatching it recently for a fresh perspective. Kieren is my favorite person on the show.

This is my major complaint. I enjoy the reviews but you can tell James doesn't watch the movies beforehand because he frequently has to be corrected about plot points, this was especially bad in their review of 'The Rock'.

I get that he has kids and a controlling wife but I refuse to believe he doesn't have time to re-watch movies before reviewing them

Also: James is the only one who has notes with him during these reviews. He's said before that he prefers scripted reviews and that's fine, but it does make me wonder about those shit posts that said he was special ed in school. Maybe he is a little slow

They are bored dumb people. That whole reddit just proves how succesful Cinemassacre is and how salty they are about it. I don't really understand how someone could get so worked up and dedicate so much energy to critizice something so unimportant as a YT channel. I don't like the fat guy with glasses either, but this is just fucking ridiculous.

I wince whenever James mentions he doesn't have enough time.

He's independently wealthy and makes YouTube content. Get a fucking grip.

I have two kids and a full time job. I still have time to talk shit about movies with my friends once a week

Mike is useless at playing games that require using your brain

Attached: Mike Makeup.webm (382x444, 306K)

>I don't really understand how someone could get so worked up and dedicate so much energy to critizice something so unimportant as a YT
well, this is Yea Forums, so gtfo normie

but the redditers here are going full berserk over a fucking 5 min unscripted video criticizing the switch. No one on the entire planet would have a reaction to this except these fags. And its no surprise that its recently come out there are actual trannies on the sub. These truth people are as obsessed as kiwifarm autists, but think they are no less as bad just because they dont dox. Yet they have no problem with raids.

How did all this even happen anyway? Is james just too nice he can't tell people to fuck off?

Would never happen after Rich and Jack shit talked the AVGN Movie on Prev Rec.

-2005 James meets Justin Silverman at some university (possibly Rutgers)
-2006 AVGN becomes popular
-2008 Ryan Schott is hired to create and host the cinemassacre website youtube.com/watch?v=t79bpGKj7Fk
-2008 - 2011 Justin Silverman works for gametrailers alongside James Rolfe
-2008 - 2011 Justin and james attend con: toomanygames
-2011 Ryan Schott forms Screenwave media company with father's money
-2011 Game Trailers AVGN contract ends, Ryan Schott helps james and mike collect ad revenue on youtube
-2011 Game Trailer contract with Justin Silverman ends. The owners of TooManyGames convention convinces Justin to make his own youtube channel silvermania
-2011 - 2015 Ryan purchases a share of TooManyGames convention and eventually becomes full owner
-2013 Justin makes this meme video. it features Justin, Kieran (cameraman), Jarret and Bob Magrann youtube.com/watch?v=fkcIH6DeBUM
-2014 - 2016 Tony joins silvermania videos
-2015 Mike and Ryan make webseries talk about games and features video sponsored content ads (Lootcrate)
-2016 Bob Magrann is arrested for CP, causing the 1 year demise of silvermania
-2016 Bootsy is fired from Cinemassacre over money disputes
-2017 (Guest Star James Rolfe) and loco bandito incident
-2017 Justin is seen working behind the scenes of AVGN polybius episode youtube.com/watch?v=1odokf3kyd0
-2018 April 13th Cinemassacre movie review of rampage featuring Justin and Tony youtube.com/watch?v=BK3cq0gamwU
-2018 June Kieran confirmed to have written the crowbar joke from AVGN dirty harry episode
-2018 July Tony talks about Halloween movies with James youtube.com/watch?v=aD-F61-4-P8
-2018 August First Rental Review with Kieran youtube.com/watch?v=BK3cq0gamwU
-2018 September Kieran gets in fight with users on the truth subreddit
-2018 October Kieran does Q&A on Yea Forums
-2019 April Jarret starts revealing dirt on Kieran on the truth reddit and still today