Stronger than Dom

>stronger than Dom
>faster than Dom
>more trained than Dom
>BIGGER than Dom

I think it's over... one last salud for the familia...

Attached: jacob.jpg (798x407, 50K)

have sex incel

salud...

dubs and don wins

Vin's gotta start lifting more, all the tabletop RPGayming is sapping his test.

thanks, now I can sleep easy

HE SAID DON DON WHO??

DUBS AND JAKOB WIN

've been a nervous wreck since this movie was announced, I can't imagine how Dom and the familia are going to get out of this situation, I think this might be the end bros...

He said dubs, trips means Jake destroys the familia and blows up a Corona beer brewery

You forgot
>smarter than Dom
>nicer than Dom
>cooler than Dom
>better role model for children than Dom

dom is absolutely no match for jakob. the fast saga ends here.

>better role model for children than Dom
Back the fuck off, Dom teaches familia values

>taller than Dom

Oh No NO NO NONONO

Dubs and they bond as familia before the movie's end.

THIS CAN'T KEEP HAPPENING!

WE GOT TOO COCKY FAMILIABROS

post ends in 5 and jakob destroys la familia

dom has to protect his familia even if he knows that he can't compete with jakob, he can't let that wicked man get away with this.
one last ride bros, salud

>Dom clutches his arms under the armpits to look bigger than he really is.
It's over.

Jakob is also values familia more than Dom. Sorry Dombros, it's over.

whew

How can he value his familia when he's fighting his brother because a woman told him to? Checkmate Jakobites

Dom is his family, but not his familia

What is he hiding?

Attached: 32556432127.jpg (1000x600, 56K)

Gisele since she's also alive.

>literally comes back from the dead to save his familia
why is he so based

He's Han from the Initial D universe which Dom and the familia will be visiting in Fast 10 to help defeat Takumi

Attached: 1361425333047.gif (404x416, 180K)

I can't drink my favorite beer Corona® because of Jakob, he's a real threat for la familia and even after all these years together this could be the last ride... I'm scared bros

Attached: 548936472578.jpg (900x900, 174K)

Full CGI Paul Walker for the post-credits scene

AAAAAAAAAAAAA I CANT SLEEP BECAUSE THIS JABRONI MOTHERFUCKER JAKOB IS HAUNTING MY NIGHTMARES SLAUGHTERING TJE FAMILIA ONE BY ONE, LAUGHING MANIACALLY, BROS IM NOT GONNA MAKE IT

Fuck familia and fuck the Fast and the Furious.

you know is what will actually happen, because the familia is stronger than blood

Do you think Jakob drinks Corona Lite?

Get the fuck out of this thread

Fuck you.

Coronavirus.

t. seething familialet

We fucking see you, cunt. You think you can put your boot on the neck of la familia, bro?

Attached: e2573b9181a8594a37723b34469fdd541f2df688.jpg (1200x700, 92K)

Go back to Star Wars this is not for you

I'm putting my foot up your ass, I don't care about your necks.

Did they all get iron man suits in the last film or did I imagine that?

You talk too fuckig much, son. You open your mouth to say a single word and you're already 1000% over your "not sounding like a little bitch" quota.

Attached: wrap it up.gif (267x200, 33K)

>t.Jakob fag

Attached: 782347u67i5465t.jpg (3000x4512, 877K)

Those are some nice, smooth, shiny-ass arms he got there, I didn't know they made pudding in that shape and colour.

Oh come on, you soft fucking couch potatoes can't have given up already. Alright, I'll leave you punks alone.

This is /familiageneral/, it's like I always say: you can have thread you want, as long as it's /familiageneral/. Now get out of here

Reminder that this movie is going to bomb because China banned all movies after the Coronavirus

Jakob once said he doesn't drink a lame ass brew like Corona, what did he mean by this torretbros?

I just said I was going to leave you alone, you can't just fucking start talking shit after that.

This

True fans will see it 10 times to compensate

he drinks Modelo

I still can't believe that a mediocre Point Break clone featuring street racing in place of surfing became a decades-spanning billion dollar franchise. It's so fucking weird.

Attached: 1581651827675.jpg (407x600, 34K)

Don is the secret clone of Dom that Eteon created.

Attached: Jacoom.jpg (2000x3167, 877K)

im just trying to theorize what the hell Sean Boswell and the rest of the Tokyo Drift creware going to do. like im glad they're back but are they going to be super spies or some shit too? also Lucas Black looks lie CGI to me for some reason

Attached: IMG_20200303_203512.jpg (1280x720, 79K)

One last ride...
Salud mi familia

*like CGI here

Shill thread
Only illiterate retards watched anything except f&f an td.
2f2f was fucking garbage

holy shit I genuinely didn't know he was back

I live my life a familia thread at a time.
For those 300 replies or less, I'm free.

I guess you're an illiterate retard because you admit to watching 2f2f.

i just came to post that this is the Yea Forums i know and love

Attached: got em.gif (360x254, 1.27M)

*clanks coronas with you*

"subverts the prophecy at u"
There will be some sort of reveal a la AC: Odyssey where Jakob will realize that Dom never stopped loving him despite cyphers lies to the contrary

First three were a chance to establish decent franchise
Second one was garbage, but td was at least a car movie. Now? What the fuck is this now? Some retarded zoomer shit action fuck-knows-what. Literally Michael Bay of movie franchises.

Never watched a single one of these movies. When Paul Walker died, I had no idea who he was. But la familia posting has inspired me to watch them all now. Wish me luck, familia.

>What the fuck is this now?
Familiacore kinography pleb-filter

>pleb speaks about pleb-filters
Now this is 4d shilling

Wait? He's alive?

Do it this saturday and start a watch room so la Yea Forums familia can be there with you

Can't drive like Dom

salud

have sex incels

who needs sex when you have a familia?

>not just sneed
Worst mass reply I've ever seen

t. coronalet

sneed's out back getting some fuck and suck from chuck

5'11" vs 6'2"

And most importantly...

>whiter than Dom

Attached: paul-walker-fast-and-furious.jpg (975x1000, 229K)

you are trying too hard to fit in

It's over Dom! Let me introduce you to MY familia!

Attached: 1513114442-johncena.jpg (600x400, 79K)

The magnet plane was just starscream all along

Who actually drinks corona? All the spics I know drink modelo or tecate.

One last ride...

You just know the 10th installment will have 'Fast Ten' Your seatbelts' or some shit.

Shut up mouth breather

Pouring a Corona out for Jessie right now. He left us too soon. Makes me wonder what kind of driver he'd be today. La familia misses you.

No way they'd be fools not to reference Dom's ten seconds line

i watched the first movie for the first time yesterday. they literally compete in the "Race Wars". i was surprised a bit.

Attached: tyler.jpg (682x1023, 65K)

fuck off cipher

This is for MY SON

>BTW MIA REMEMBER OUR LONG LOST BROTHER JAKOB WHO WE HAVE LITERALLY NEVER MENTIONED IN THE OTHER 8 MOVIES?
>YEAH HE'S THE BAD GUY NOW LOL

not feeling this one torretobros

Jakob was probably snatched at birth by cyphers grandma and raised o hate the toretto family. He labors under the misconception that his parents gave him away and all that anger is misdirected at Dom. Dom will sshow him the truth and they will become familia

He's been lurking in the shadows like a coward and pouncing now that Hobbs and Shaw are out.

lel, Don

>why did this guy who turned his back on LA FAMMIGGLIA never gets mentioned in the series of films that are all about LA FAMILLIGLIA
Gee, I dunno buddy.

FUCK cipher

Attached: 1581779204007.png (1895x1067, 1.94M)

Why is she rocking the Dylan Roof look?

if dom is all about la familia then why didn't he look for his bro who is literally familia. dom turned his back on la familia once...looks like he did it again this time

itd be a damn disappointment if it didnt

Attached: 1570501124873.jpg (500x740, 67K)

Just poppin in to say salud to my familia. Peace.

SALUD!

TORETTO
JAKOB CAME TO MY HOUSE. DISRESPECTED MY WHOLE FAMILIA

Attached: 1443133783857.jpg (1920x1080, 300K)

haha wowzers! look at how big he is! Surely he's going to win! I guess I'd better buy several tickets to see this film in theaters so I can find out who wins!!!