Did he do it?

did he do it?

Attached: making.jpg (1280x720, 146K)

yes
/thread

Yes. And I'm sick of these fucking documentaries where clearly guilty people being treated like they are innocent (see: West Memphis 3, Anthony Porter, Roger Keith Coleman, Troy Davis and many more)

Most definitely. The nephew might not have had anything to do with it, though.

no, get dabbed on contrarians

bootlickers

Maybe, maybe the cops framed him. No matter what though he was probably gonna rape someone at some point. Just look at him

im a cocklicker i love licking stinky cocks

Yeah, probably.

The real take away from this is that the cops will go out of their way to break the law in order to get someone convicted if they think they did it or just want to end a case. The fact that nobody went to jail for his wrongful conviction is a tragedy of justice.

These

I used to see Auto Trader magazines everywhere. I lived pretty close to where this happened.

Yeah, Brendan maybe didn't or was forced to do it.

non-based retard

Great explanation

I definitely think there's a strong possibility that he did it, but there also isn't enough evidence to convict him beyond a reasonable doubt in my mind, especially since I'm not a bootlicker and I don't trust the police department at all. Brendan did nothing wrong, though.

>when they casually breeze over the fact that he burned a cat alive
he's a violent retard

YES

They forgot a ton of shit on the documentary, weird because it was all stuff that makes him look bad, why would they forget to add that?

If he did, then they utterly failed to prove it, and cops allowing themselves to plant evidence is a worse threat than the extremely rare murderer is, because the cops will do it again and be wrong and get the wrong person convicted.

No, he didn't. Yea Forums is just trying to be contrarian and edgy. Today's youth think it's hip to pretend cops are not pigs who frame people like this all the time, not only in the US either.

I think so.

They didn't plant any evidence, retard.

fpbp

How dumb do you have to be to give up millions of dollars to rape an autotrader slag?

yes. the police also tampered with the evidence to make sure he was guilty. i'm not confident his nephew had anything to do with it.

they don't mention that he had personally dealt with her once before and even asked for her specifically. the fact that they left this out is the biggest omission to me. it makes it obvious he did it, but the cops did try and stack it against him so there was no doubt he'd be put away for it.

The whole family has an IQ below 90. Even if Steve somehow didn't do it, it had to be one of those shitheads on the property. It's like the people who say OJ is innocent and it was his son that did it. Plausible, but does it really change that much?

It's more likely that one of Steve's brothers framed him than some cops that had zero to do with his lawsuit, which btw was a personal suit against certain people, not the county government et al.

But it's more likely than that that he just plain did it himself.