Would it make a good movie?

would it make a good movie?

Attached: Coronavirus19[1].jpg (810x455, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/h3CaJ
archive.is/ZrBG7
archive.is/2BtPz
archive.is/6NGuH
archive.is/FScSh
archive.is/PxZMp
archive.is/RQEby
archive.is/5bWiM
archive.is/HjykE
doi.org/10.1128/JVI.02015-19
doi.org/10.1016/j.jhin.2020.01.022
theguardian.com/world/2020/mar/03/yes-worse-than-flu-busting-coronavirus-myths-covid-19
archive.is/cVj8k
archive.is/HLAN0
archive.is/N3xns
archive.is/2xlZf
archive.is/r7Tak
nothingburger.today
globalresearch.ca/china-is-confronting-the-covid19-epidemic-was-it-man-made-an-act-of-of-bio-warfare/5705067
pastebin.com/raw/qy5RFpVX
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spanish_flu
youtube.com/watch?v=EBUa3WkStFg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Only if it ended with millions of chinks dying.

guys i'm starting to get scared

Why? What happened? I don't follow /pol/'s fearmongering propaganda.

If all the supposition that China is lying and dying turns out to be true, oh yes.

Personally I'm hoping Italy is reduced to nothing.

ALREADY DID IT WITH CONTAGION (2011)

SODERBERGH IS A MASTER NEVER MADE A BAD MOVIE

About 3% of people are dying so it's very serious as of now. Schools and all public gatherings in effected countries need to be stopped now

>get covid-19
>stay home
>drink chicken noodle broth
>recover in a week
nah

not him and it probably doesn't have anything to /pol/
chinks are main reason studios are flooding us with constant waves of capeshit, sequels, cgi overload shitty asspull blockbusters...
without them these movies will suffer and hollyjews will have to actually make something worth watching, not just dumb capeshit/transformers cgi shitshow

well what if you add the american parts: cant take time off work, can't afford the bill because you have no insurance or your insurance company is assholes and gives you a big bill anyway, etc. Lots of drama

end times?
Extinction level?
>NEWS
8% of the Iranian parliament already infected
archive.is/h3CaJ

All masks are now confiscated in France
archive.is/ZrBG7

CDC lab for test kits contaminated
archive.is/2BtPz

Virus hides in neurons, indefinitely escapes recognition
archive.is/6NGuH

Italy not testing contacts even if symptomatic
archive.is/FScSh

Texan released from isolation later tests positive
archive.is/PxZMp

>RESEARCH
23 year old football player dies in Iran
archive.is/RQEby

25 year old nurse dies in Iran
archive.is/5bWiM

Recovered in Japan sick again: reinfected or dormant
archive.is/HjykE

SARS-CoV mechanism for antibody-dependent enhancement
doi.org/10.1128/JVI.02015-19

Survives up to 9 days on different materials
doi.org/10.1016/j.jhin.2020.01.022

>REMINDER

10 times deadlier than flu

theguardian.com/world/2020/mar/03/yes-worse-than-flu-busting-coronavirus-myths-covid-19

Netherlands only tests cases with travel history
archive.is/cVj8k

Over half of China under lockdown, 80% of GDP, 90% of exports
archive.is/HLAN0

China province outbreak 52 times worse than admitted
archive.is/N3xns

China changes definitions 3 times in 8 days
archive.is/2xlZf

China underreports number of infections and deaths
archive.is/r7Tak

>DETECTED CASES
► Detected: 92,881 ► Died: 3,168

>live updates
nothingburger.today

>BlOWEAPON?
globalresearch.ca/china-is-confronting-the-covid19-epidemic-was-it-man-made-an-act-of-of-bio-warfare/5705067

>MORE
pastebin.com/raw/qy5RFpVX

Attached: 1583153004200.jpg (640x800, 156K)

High infection rates and asymptomatic carriers mean that even a reduced death rate could still cripple supply lines just because too many people are stuck in bed. Probably why China is already forcing people back to factories (and why it doesn't seem to actually be working).

None of that is true. People have been getting the flu for decades. It's functionally the same, unless you're 80+ in which case you're on public healthcare and retired.

you copied that from r*ddit. go back there

Yeah bruh, all those thousands of hospitalized people are doing swell

China has been shutting down theaters and *gulp* this might be the end of Marvel making billions. Hold me bros

ITT: reddit falls for the coronavirus meme

Love you sheep btw. Been buying the dip like mad.

I read today that the measures in China are working and slowing down the virus but South Korea has some crazy gooks spreading Coronavirus all over

/cvg/ PLS

NOW THE 2GET HAS TO BE THE ETERNAL CCP SHILL GARY

Attached: 1581925776729.jpg (866x853, 129K)

Basic reasoning, actually. Seems like a pretty obvious outcome.

I bought some energy ETFs what else are you buying? I'm thinking different Logistics stocks like XPO, Old Dominion etc

I actually raised my 401k contributions last week. my retirement is coooominggg

flu season's almost over, so we'll be fine

Flu strains have been known to go dormant over the summer season, mutate, and come back worse in the fall.

Yeah but you still fucking spread it

at what exact temperature/humidity levels do viruses get fucked?

Rent fucking free, even normalfags are scared of this shit.

>you
Asians?

>get tested for Corona virus
>Hospital gives you bill for $2,600

Land of the freeeeeeeeeee

we'll worry about that when the time comes

Depends on the virus. Ebola does just fine in Africa.

How does this explain cases in Australia where it is not winter?

Not really. Whenever that happens, it tends to lull people into a false sense of security, making the already bad comeback even worse.

>NOOOOOOOOOOO NO THE HECKIN VIRINO YOU CANT JUST SPREAD THE CORNOA BOI REEEEEEEEEEEEE ITS NOT FAIR IT WAS SUPPOSED TO KILL EVERYONE

Ebola is almost impossible to spread, the only reason it spreads in Africa is because the morons gesticulate all over the dead bodies for days after the victims die

Reminder that the flu has killed about 12 times as many people as the coronavirus has in just the last 5 months

Your mothers nose is larger than your Dads dick fucking faggot kike. Imagine still trusting CCP communist bullshit that all the other news spread just to keep the public calm while shit hits the fan. I'm a quarter Jewish myself and I KNOW how you fuckers operate and push your shit you and I should both be dead

That would be a comforting thought, which is probably why it's too good to be true. Ebola isn't airborne, thank God, but it can be spread through contact. It can also hang around for a while outside the body, in liquid or dried blood. HIV is harder to get by comparison, because HIV doesn't actively break down your tissue and cause spontaneous bleeding.

Ebola is, however, less likely to cause a pandemic because of how fast and hard it burns through carriers.

>MORE INFECTIOUS THAN THE FLU
>HIGHER DEATH AND ICU RATES THAN THE FLU

JUST WAIT NOTHINGBURGERS
IT HASNT EVEN INFECTED THE WHOLE PLANET YET
THEN YOU CAN DO YOU A VALID COMPARISON TO THE FLU

Attached: 1580595447644.png (686x526, 239K)

I'll be laughing when nothing happens. Is this your first epidemic babby?

This thing only kills boomers

But people who aren't misanthropes have elderly parents, grandparents, neighbors who they care about

You mean the disease that's already spread across the planet has racked up more kills within five months than a disease that was officially identified a little less than one month ago?

Stunning.

Attached: 1420925471099.png (438x606, 391K)

see

i suppose a big reason there's so much fearmongering is because kids are too young to remember 2009, right?

they literally are m9
there have been more recoveries than new cases daily for like a week straight

based

S.Korea don't seem to bad at handling it

Attached: deaths.png (628x567, 30K)

>I'm a quarter jewish myself
It's amazing, the kind of delusions you'll rationalise in order to hide your own cognitive dissonance from yourself. See a fucking therapist, mate.

>dodge bullet
>haha guns can't hurt me
Friendly reminder of what happened when that bullet did hit the mark.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spanish_flu

*cough cough* ACHOO

Attached: 1567729539232.jpg (3024x4032, 1.66M)

>Philippines
>3
right...

It's in my town now bros... I'm scared for my kitties

can people stop comparing corona to the spanish flu? of course there were so many deaths, it was 100 years ago. literally a time where people lived half as long as we do and died commonly to fucking cold

It's already killed more people than SARS, but the lethality is less than MERV... speaking of which why didn't MERV end the world?

What's going to happen when it gets to population centers in Africa like Lagos or something? I can't believe it will be handled well

>bring up 2009
>wait no i was talking about corona

Attached: 1409336134082.jpg (749x701, 215K)

Because dying from something called MERV is just too sheepish a way to go out.

No disease will ever "end the world".

i think i'll be alright. i have enough family around and we can team up against the infected, learn to grow things, hunt birds and squirrels (unless they're coughing and shit), dig until we find water, etc

I was asked today to provide my PC specs for the possibility of needing to work from home. One lady who's pregnant is already working from home. People are freaking out too much. That or I just welcome death too much

Probably because MERV isn't hyper-infectious and mostly localized to the Middle East.

Doesn't trasmit easily

They are a sturdier breed

EVEN IF EVERY GOVERNMENT IS BEING COMPLETELY HONEST

THERE WILL NEVER BE ACCURATE NUMBERS ON INFECTIONS FOR VARIOUS REASONS INCLUDING LACK OF TESTING AND FLAWS IN THE TEST ITSELF

*RACHOO!*

Attached: 1579752980658.png (723x580, 84K)

In 2020 people will politicise even a dog taking a fat shit at 1AM. If you think any of these paranoid fuckers actually cares about humanity you're almost as deluded as they are.

it's just precautionary. my company already sent to out the "hey dumb fucks, don't go to asia or italy in general" email yesterday.

It's already been made in a realistic manner.

Attached: 81KsLOL+cfL._SL1500_.jpg (1058x1500, 309K)

it's MERS, not MERV
stop watching anime shit

>we can team up against the infected
Only if they remember not to drink the tainted beer.

Didn't they also pump out a vaccine within a month or something?

You want me to be doped up on meds to stop questioning right? Like how you pumped Bobby Fischer full of drugs too lmao

People who constantly get the flu should be culled.
t. only had the flu once when I was a child like majority of people

Cast him.

Attached: 1582879295986.webm (1280x720, 2.96M)

>Girl injects herself with miracle vaccine and theyjust ship it out within a week
Was fine till the WWZ fairy tale ending

wtf bros

No ace2 receptors

>3% of people are dying
Not across the board

The low amount of young people dying added with the high amount of older people dying has given us the 3% figure, and that's coming from the chinese healthcare system. If anything the low figure when the kill-rate for boomers is like 14% means it tends to skew less deadly overall.

If someone constantly got the flu, they'd already have died long ago.

lmao

I think it was 6 months or something.

WAY TOO LATE
ITS IN EVERY CITY WITH AN INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT THEN RADIATING OUTWARD

THE ONLY CHANCE AT CONTAINMENT WAS NUKING WUHAN IN NOVEMBER WHEN CHINA WAS ARRESTING PEOPLE WHO TALKED ABOUT IT

Attached: 1579785966858.jpg (700x800, 153K)

Was he trying to escape after he found out he was infected?

see you guys next year

I don't recall them specifying how long it takes but it was fairly quickly, the woman who manages to develop it infects herself as some sort of extra motivation. As cheesy as that sounds she mentions it's been done in the past, but I didn't look it up to see if it was true.

Basically it's 'Madagascar Closed It's Ports: The Movie'.

Who cares about America lol

I watched it couple of weeks ago but from what I remember it was like 9 months? It was somewhat realistic timeline.

Yeah her testing it on herself and then saving her dad was pretty stupid attempt to add some drama to otherwise pretty sterile movie, however I very clearly remember that the movie made a big deal about how it took months to ship and distribute the vaccine.

>the democratic candidate, Trump, and Pence all get infected and die
Any kinos about clouds with silver linings?

You. A lot.

im immunosuppressed so even the regular flu leaves me nearly dead

that would be real kino

Fear and denial. Or an incorrect discharge.

We told you the pool was closed.

Self-experimentation in medicine, and even vaccine development in particular is not unheard of. Most of the time the vaccine simply does not work, however for example Max Theiler got nobel price for developing a yellow fever vaccine and he was also the first to try it.

c

Speaking of Madagascar, it's probably time to head there now before they shut themselves down.

Attached: AC898177-3595-4B61-8D41-457E62AE643E.jpg (750x428, 95K)

Literally nothing, its absolutely no different from a common cold virus.

Not him but you realize that you can catch the flu in any weather right?

>when it's not even the same family of virus and the symptoms are different and the kill rate is much higher but you really want to sound informed

Attached: 1412302065279.jpg (259x194, 14K)

A horror movie about an epidemic caused by a Chinese wet market. However the real horror is the virus is not even an epidemic or widespread but media panic drives people into increasingly more inhuman behavior and eventually we see a family "quarantine" a grandmother in the basement without a restroom. Eventually the virus fades away into obscurity and we get credits that are different local news headlines about families all around the world doing horrifying things.

What would you do if you know you have the virus bros?

Take all my supplies including MREs, medicine etc and hide in my families cabin.

Indulge in my pedophilic desires

COVID-19 is already bigger than SARS ever got

>ebola comes from bats
>sars comes from bats
>coronavirus comes from bats
wtf is with bats?

It would be an eldergod tier mini series on HBO.
youtube.com/watch?v=EBUa3WkStFg

happeningfags are so fucking retarded

Heal myself, my father caught it today and then we did a car trip together, tomorrow he will be fine, the real shame is no italian hospital willing to hear us out about proving ourselves, we can test it in a minute and cure it in 2 days, with no big equipment, no perishables materials, no contact with the person, heck we just need a sample of his biological material to establish if he is ill with it.

I hate this country so much at times.

>fourth largest population in the world, mostly muslims
>during the first few weeks/months, claims there's no cases due to "strong prayers", despite being a popular tourist destination
>incompetent minister of health thought that because the official virus name is SARS-CoV-2, it's actually the 2009 SARS and not the current coronavirus, therefore dismissing some earlier tested cases
>suddenly new cases popping out everywhere now

Bros.... I'm scared

Attached: reverse_poland.png (1280x853, 937)

Shitposters are such lazy shlubs as of late.

mammals weren't meant to fly

So, it's not just going to all blow over after flu season like people are insisting then

Nah it is, just relax dude.

>lol you just need first world health care you'll be fine
>you and the entire rest of the country who are all sick at the same time thanks to the absurd infection rate
>good thing there are infinite hospitals with infinite beds in them and infinite health care workers to look after them

>people
>not one obvious retard

>his country doesn't have infinite money

>tfw tests are free where I live

Laughing at burgers who need to choose between literally death or bankruptcy

obsessed

Because the flu infects millions and covid is still incredibly new. The actual death rate compared to flu is around 20 times higher. If you're young and don't have a compromised immune system you should be fine but that doesn't mean things will be dandy. Older members of your extended family are probably fucked and the economic damages alone will likely be catastrophic.

It literally will. Do you know the amount of people who get the flu during off-seasons? It's an incredibly small margin. Obviously, corona will be a big deal when winter comes back round but until then, things will run rather smoothly.

REMINDER THAT
>vaping associated pulmonary illness (VAPI)
>e-cigarettes, and vaping associated lung injury (EVALI) and
>coronavirus (covid19)

All have the same signs and symptoms

>presents as flu like
>respiratory damage
>made vulnerable to pneumonia
>Diffuse alveolar damage, is a histological pattern in lung disease. It is seen in acute respiratory distress syndrome (ARDS),[1] transfusion related acute lung injury (TRALI) and acute interstitial pneumonia (AIP).

It's been around for awhile. It wasn't recognized/reported as coronavirus. Looking at those numbers we have over 2500 infected and 64 deaths, including a 15 year old.

>GET TESTED
>CONGRATULATIONS YOU HAVE CHINK AIDS

Attached: 1580553919604.jpg (640x854, 173K)

holy shit

Attached: facepalm.jpg (1440x1080, 97K)

OH MY GOD GUYS WE ARE GOING TO FREAKING DIE THIS ISN'T LIKE THE OTHER 50 TIMES, THIS IS THE REAL DEAL!!

Most of the hospitals in my city in the US have been full since November due to the flu and other general maladies. I can only imagine how bad it will be once this actually hits my area. We're barely staying functioning as it is. And this goes for the other hospitals too.

I wish it would kick off and clear out a bunch of 3rd world shitholes and the older side of the population but I’m scared it’s all fearmongering

Yes, I too wish that we could enter another great depression, truly epic my good friend!

I know you're only 13 but you'll see past the bullshit when you "survived" your second or third "epidemic"

China is forcing people back to work so their economy doesn't crash and factories are still closing down.

I know you feel worldly since you're approaching 30, but that doesn't mean you should take the babyboomer mindset and stop caring entirely instead of looking at the evidence on a case by case basis

>make a retarded statement
>act indignant you had to move goalposts

Attached: 1410723862156.png (250x259, 139K)

user... do some googling of influenza. It's surging way past the norm.

"Highest on record" for anything related to it this time round

The only thing this "epidemic" will do is slow down the economy for a year or two. If you think it will even get a 100th of the way to population extinction, you're an idiot.

>Basically the same mortality rate as the common cold if you're not 100 years old or an AIDS patient already knocking on death's door
Wow it's fucking nothing.

Attached: 1553873186843.jpg (251x242, 14K)

Who are you quoting?

So far, yes. But given how easily it jumps hosts, that increases the risk of mutation.

Because MERS was extremely hard to spread from person to person, requiring extended close contact. COVID-19 on the other hand is extremely infectious, and worse still we don't really know exactly how it can spread yet.

>stupid enough to confuse the flu for the common cold
>still wrong

Attached: McLeach.jpg (1000x598, 164K)

Likely alot of Brits dying due to zero hours contracts economy, which means many people cannot self-isolate, and will keep spreading it so they can survive.

Telling people to self-isolate when they cannot afford to is the height of fucking stupidity, as seen from the stupid cunts who lead governments.

That's not how mortality rates work

Poland is not the fourth largest country in the world, retard.

EXTREMELY based retard

are you a smoker user? if you say yes i have some bad news for you.. too bad tobbacco industry doesnt want you to know your odds if you get the virus.

Attached: large.jpg (500x489, 45K)

>hurrr big words make me look smart

Its all politics. You shouldn't give a fuck because its hyped up news so jews and billionaires can fuck each other over to get on top

oh fuck

>sill-uh-bulls make Ugh's brain hurt
Kek

>WW3 turned out to be nothing
>Coronavirus turned out to be nothing
Happeningfags absolutely SEETHING

IMAGINE thinking INDIGNANT is big pretentious word FUCKING KILL YOURSELF NOW RETARD KILL YOURSELF RIGHT NOW RETARD

lol no. Imagine how much of a faggot you got to be to use the word indignant on fucking Yea Forums. Prob bent over and ripped a juicy one right into your own face after you typed it

>turned
>past-tense
Being retarded doesn't count as time travel.

China has likely succeeded, though. That's one of the benefits of a powerful and all-seeing state.

The USA has an incompetent, corporate controlled state and a shit healthcare system.

>I-it c-could s-still happen r-right guys?
Pathetic. Get a life.

only if your a poorfag and poorfags deserve it

>the subplot about the guy in charge of building a hospital in ten days, who ignores his family to finish the job against all odds only to find out that his daughter caught the disease while he was busy working and now she's in quarantine so he can't see her
I cry every time.

“Indignant” is a normal word for everyone who isn’t a retard who needs to kill itself right now.

>China has likely succeeded, though.
>forcing people back to work
>production still not ramping up
>factories still closing down
>pollution output unusually low
>country with a history of lying to the world's face

Attached: 1410722547757s.jpg (125x125, 2K)

The media has a lot to answer for. Complete hysteria. Heads should roll.

Today alone the mortality rate has been raised to 3.4% and the virus has started to spread in Latin America. I'm sure you're just pretending to be retarded, but you're gonna find out real quickly that this happening is not only happening, but accelerating.

>only nation that's supposedly beaten back the virus has a long history of dishonesty to save face
>just spread to US
>continuing to spread everywhere else
>past-tense

>s-stop making fun of me!

Attached: 1413574843355.png (297x310, 39K)

and yet, in the end, you're gonna find out that the majority of the population survives and the aftereffect of the epidemic is nothing more than a hiccup in some shithole countries' economies

nobody has used that word since the mid 1800s

>the mortality rate has been raised to 3.4%
The mortality rate for anyone under 80 years old is 0.1%. Seasonal flu killed 7 times more people in the US alone this year than have died GLOBALLY from COVID19 so far and flu season is already ending. Face it it's a big load of fucking nothing.

Now you HAVE to kill yourself.

>nothing more than a hiccup in some shithole countries' economies
>impacts China's economy which impacts America's economy which inevitably impacts the rest of the planet

Attached: factissonnyboy.jpg (487x731, 86K)

>The mortality rate for anyone under 80 years old is 0.1%
You'll have no problem sourcing that claim, right?

>a hiccup in some shithole countries' economies
The US are panicking about it sending that shithole country into a recession, so you're correct I guess.

the flu kills thousands every year. And you don't have to be old and compromised for it to kill you, you just have a better chance if you're not.

Fucking retard. Is Google fucking broken or something?

Attached: 1555819417654.jpg (600x473, 22K)

Is this your brain on the American school system?

not him, but he's not the one making the claim. You say something, you back it up.

>The mortality rate for anyone under 80 years old is 0.1%
>posts graph that shows the lowest mortality rate as 0.2%
>rises to 8% by age 79

Attached: you_what.png (397x441, 200K)

tbf a .1 difference is knitpicking. Hyperbole of that magnitude is acceptable.

>Seasonal flu killed 7 times more people in the US alone this year than have died GLOBALLY from COVID19 so far and flu season is already ending
The current CDC estimate for how many people suffered from flu in the US this year is between 32-45 million. Of those there were 18-46k deaths.

The curren estimate of Covid-19 cases is 93,158. There have been 3,202 deaths.

I'm not sure if you're retarded in general or just really, really bad at maths, but trying to paint influenza as the more deadly virus is genuine brain damage tier.

>OH MY GOD IT'S 0.2% NOT 0.1% WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE
This is your brain on /pol/

Corona Chan is in NC

RIP for me

Attached: corona chan.jpg (567x720, 33K)

It can affect the testes, cross the brain-blood barrier doing neurological damage resulting in uncontrollable fits and in some cases, causing people to forget how to breathe, causes cytokine storms in people with healthy immune systems (the stronger your immune response, the more deadly), permanent scarring of the lungs due to pnuemonia, no immunity - repeat infections, lives on surfaces for 9 days,... the list really goes on. Its a nightmare

No, I'm just not a fucking retard citing data from a study that concluded on February 11th in fucking China of all places. The mortality rate has been significantly higher in Italy and Iran so far. Is your Google broken, or just your brain?

No arguing with you retards. Enjoy your gay happening little circlejerk

>0.1% mortality rate
>anyone under 80
>exponential increase starting at age 40

Attached: Cruel_d5f1c6_6506963.jpg (1200x1491, 264K)

the only rent free is when I say I'm leaf and you /pol/tards can't help yourselves from replyng.

dude did you seriously just post to say you were quitting

what a fucking baby lmao, it's the fucking internet. no one cares if you just stop posting bro.

>math is hard you guyyyssssssss

Fuck Iran

Sounds “kino”. Would watch.

>every single low effort post btfo with basic facts and reasoning
>run away whining like a bitch

Attached: 1487866363023.jpg (600x528, 54K)

you sure showed those libtards
this one's going in my next MLG ben shapiro compilation

somebody FUND IT

Glad I could help, user!

Attached: 1462149325337.jpg (367x377, 66K)

>the flu
Have you seen those numbers lately?

INFLUENZA NUMBERS ARE RECORD HIGH
>INFLUENZA NUMBERS ARE RECORD HIGH

/pol/ gets btfo by its own statistics all the time

>the government is corrupt and spreading lies to help white genocide!
>but my politician isn't one of them!
>look at these completely honest government statistics to support my claims!

>official statistics are lies!
>OMFGZ official death rate just went up we're all gonna die!

My company is already losing business because the Japanese are cancelling conferences.

I just pray to God that the Corona virus wipes out the middle East, Africa, and Latin America but unfortunately this is just being overblown and isn't that big of a deal.

You realise what you claimed and what you've just posted are two different things? You can backpedal and say you were exaggerating but that was the fucking problem.

>official = China

Attached: 1435108405829.jpg (417x600, 80K)

>i pray for suicide with massive collateral damage

Attached: 1462243805453.jpg (735x960, 104K)

>knitpicking
ESL or retard?

>exaggerating but that was the fucking problem.
Exaggeration is the primary problem on both sides. Every post in corona threads is always either "it's the flu, who even cares lol" or "it's super AIDS, societal collapse imminent". Neither is true.

>Every post in corona threads is always either "it's the flu, who even cares lol" or "it's super AIDS, societal collapse imminent"
>Neither is true
Neither is your claim.

At first I thought the media should be held responsible for inflating this nothing burger, but know I see it is the people that desperately want a happening, and they will disregard as many facts as they need to keep believing

Can't wait for corona to wipe out the entire planet just like h1n1 did!

ALL CONFIRMED FACTS TO THIS POINT ARE AGAINST NOTHINGBURGERS

BUT HERE IS A (MILD) EXAGGERATION THAT MAKES LEFTOIDS SEETHE

/pol/ IS ALWAYS RIGHT
>NOOOOOOO /pol/ CANT WIN! NOT THE HECKIN NAZERINOS!

Attached: 1579920521045.png (712x447, 360K)

They host a lot of diseases because they have these crazy immune systems that can fight disease with minimal inflammation/negative reaction of the body while not getting rid of the pathogens totally. I forget how it was explained exactly

All my grandparents are already dead, I have almost no extended family and my older neighbours are all cunts.

>HURR DURR REALY BAD THING WAS SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN LAST TIME AND IT DIDN'T
>THEREFORE THIS TIME ITBIS GUARANTEED TO BE FINE

Jeff Goldblum as Coronavirus.

"See, you thought you had defeated SARS, didn't you? Hmmmm...but I'm the new improved version, so to speak. In time, you'll come to see me as a saviour...I've come to wash away the Boomers, and not before time."

>gig economy
>no benefits
>forced to work sick
>spread virus one app task at a time

Imagine being such a fucking retard you actually fall for this shit

Could they release one of the vaccines without going through the usual process?
1 year is a long time.

how long is it going to take for something to actually happen?

another couple of months?

>Could warmer weather slow the spread of the coronavirus? If all goes well, the new virusSARS-CoV-2, may behave like the influenza virus. Then spring, with its rising temperatures, would kill the pathogens - and stop the spread of the COVID-19 disease. The coronavirus season would pass awayjust like the annual flu wave, which starts to ebb when winter ends.
Spring may be the season of hope, but it's still too early to say accurately whether SARS-CoV-2 behavesas the influenza virus. Virologist Thomas Pietschmann says, experts can't yet predict the trajectory of the virus because "honestly speaking, we do notknow thevirusyet."
>Pietschmann is a molecular virologist at the Center for Experimental and Clinical Infection Research, called Twincore, in Hanover, Germany. He researches so-called RNA viruses, including for example the hepatitis C virus. SARS-CoV-2 belongs to this group.
>the external conditions in the northern hemisphere are currently virtually perfect for the rapid spread of the virus. For one thing, there's the temperature. Respiratory viruses, i.e. those that spread via the respiratory tract, have a particularly easy time when the weather iscool. "Viruses have greater stability at low temperatures. This is similar to food that keeps longest in the refrigerator," says Pietschmann.
>The warmer it gets, the more difficult the conditions are for many viruses. "The coronavirus is surrounded by a lipid layer, in other words, a layer of fat," Pietschmann explains. This layer is not very heat-resistant, which means that the virus quickly breaks down when temperatures rise. "Other viruses, such as the norovirus, are more stable because they consist mainly of proteins and genetic material."

nothing will happen

so what's stopping these geniuses from getting a sample of the virus and just heating it up to see what happens?

What if it is just the flu. We made it what with vaccines and proximity. The flu mutates and becomes resistant to flu shots every year getting stronger and more sophisticated. Well, eventually this thing is just going to straight up kill us all.

In Italy only old people or people with already existing major health problems died so far. 80% of the infected persons have mild or no symptoms and don't even need medical assistance.

Only if it's based in the economical impact and how the latter can hinder sanitary responses

You're entirely right. I found myself visiting /pol/ for the first time in years to discuss it over there only to find levels of baseless retardation to the extent they were barely touching on reality. I didn't last more than a couple days before deciding "fuck it" and leaving. Annoyingly, people's (rightful) irritation at happening fags leads to a lot of people putting their fingers in their ears and ignore the actual data and how seriously governments are taking this.

It is seemingly a flu but 10-30 times more lethal. It'll be fine for most anons but if it spreads wide will be a disaster for healthcare systems and the economy. At it's absolute worst it'll be a less deadly Spanish Flu sort of scenario, something horrible but by no means the end of the world.

most boring virus ever.

>Extinction level?
half of global population would be ded if it was the cause

albeit low mortality rates, that shit can you put in bed for a while, regardless your age

Attached: Contagion Jude Law.jpg (625x911, 146K)

you are right, we will wait until megaflu appears (again)

SARS was in 2002, swine flu in 2009

what

you forgot rabies

>11 per couple
>5 to 10 die in the first year
natural balance still works in africa, just that

I read that on streaming services and sales Contagion has been getting a new lease of life thanks to Covid, which is pretty amusing. The sort of grounded procedural tone made the whole thing genuinely scary. Almost immediately afterwards I caught the film Outbreak which was just the most clichéd Hollywood version of a virus film possible to the point I found it hilarious. It definitely made me appreciate Contagion even more.

Attached: 220px-Outbreak_movie.jpg (220x312, 19K)

kek

>is nothing more than a hiccup in some shithole countries' economies
you wish fag, a total economy crash in monaco can still reach indonesia today

>Business insider

intro the trash it goes, i'll wait for some proper scientific papers, but alas those will only come once infection spreads through western countries: chinks wont release the age/sex data

isn't unhear in biology, check how much the probability having down syndrome kids arises from 36 to 40 yo pregnant women

unless suddenly infected began dying in droves, never

They only started growing it in a controlled lab environment a week or two ago

this. Contagion is Kino, the slow ramp up is very realistic, and probably what we will see here soon in the US, especially next winter. Thankfully, Covid isn't as Brutal as the virus in the movie, but is is very dangerous.

Dont touch your face
Wash your hands all day every day
No concerts, movie theaters, or other group gatherings
Dont travel
Dont meet new people
Stay inside
Stay Safe

Uncle SARS must be so proud of his nephew.

Travelling the world, killing people, wreaking economic havoc, culling the Boomers.

Nor will the US.

Trump and Pence are covering up the test results.

Would it be kino if in trying to rush a vaccine to match the high demand of supplies, the chinks manage to develop a botched vaccine that caused people to mutate into a super virus?

get your health right, get you relationship with God right, and then you relax and let the storm come as it will

Fuck Israel

bats breed diseases because they live in insanely large colonies.

Retarded polniggers have been telling everyone to be in a state of fear for 2 months now kek. You're just as bad as inpeachment fags. Any day now right?

>tfw the intense SEA heatwave greatly reduces transmission
>tfw country is not a popular sexpat destination
Feels good famalam

Let me guess, you played Plague Inc.

Based trips

Current projections by medical professionals say you will see 10-30% infection in your area around 60 days from now. However, admittedly those numbers lack serious corroboration from nationwide experts. That will come soon. There's a summit going on in DC some time in the next few weeks, and that should hopefully give more concrete information. And of course even at that level of infection fatalities will only be high in at-risk groups. Summer might also stop the spread though that opens up the very real possibility it will just return in the following winter. Current estimates of vaccine production are 6 months, though most consider that optimistic and 20 months is more likely. I work on the campus in Nebraska where the vaccine is being developed (I'm not directly involved).

M8 the Middle East region is one of the safe zones against Covid19

>Coronavirus is the 2020 version of Y2K

*ALL OF IRAN DIES*

IT HAS A FURIN VECTOR IN ADDITION TO ACE2

Attached: 1582141465481.jpg (591x576, 39K)